SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scam the scammer...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ABlooming
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all -

I'm on the hunt for scammers. Sod's law there havent been any mails in the last few weeks.

Can anyone point me in the direction to get guaranteed scammer interest and emails?

I've tried posting on craigslist and gumtree without success - not a single scammer contact. What am I doing wrong?

Why is it when you want a scammer to contact you, they don't!!! Very Happy
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, ABlooming. First of all, welcome to 419Eater. It's great that you've chosen to be a part of the anti-419 community. Smile

You can pick and choose which scammers you'd like to bait, from the SURPLUS 419 SCAM LETTERS forum here.

However, it is of the utmost importance that you bait safe (if you are not doing so already). This means using completely false and anonymous information - fake name, e-mail address - everything false.

If you have not done so already, it would be a good idea to read the Scambaiting Tips page on the main site, as well as this FAQ within the forum, before you begin baiting.
It will provide you with the fundamentals required before you begin contacting scammers. It will also provide you with information on how to get scammers to contact you; answering your original question. Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/rvd/3015762736.html

Try this one, says he being deployed to Afghanistan, so he can't talk on the phone, only email. He will send you a link to this vehicle.

http://winnebagotoyota.page.tl

He will then explain Ebay will be acting as a 3rd party on the deal, so your 100% protected. He will ask for your full name, home address and phone number. If you push him as to where the vehicle is located, he will tell you, "The rv is already at our Military Logistics Department form Jacksonville, FL ready to be delivered. The logistic Department will deliver the rv to your home. Since the rv is in a military base, with no access you can not go there and take it, only the Logistics Department can deliver it, because the rv is in their custody." I am currently playing with this guy, but I don't have a lot of time, so I will turn this one over to the pros! I'd like to get this guy to travel if I can. Maybe if multiple people respond, and agree to meet him and pay in cash, we could make it worth his time to travel. And at least waste some of his time and money. His email replies always seem to come about 10-2 GMT. I guess the US military will ship personal vehicles for our troops, but they wont let you use their phone Very Happy Go get em!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ABlooming In addition to the suggestions made, since you have made one post you are eligible to sign up for a mentor to help you.

The control panel for signing up is in the Scambaiting HH&T section

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
That!
Also, try the surplus forum here at Eater- I'm sure you'll find something to suit your mood.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Click here for the mentor signup page.

It's not compulsory, of course, but it is recommended for new users/those new to baiting.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic