SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr Philip McCavity: Adopting Johnson Edward

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil McCavity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to present another bait. This one ran for just 3 weeks and appeared to involve a couple of individuals who were both poor at English and poor at scamming. Sorry there are no scans/pictures here as these guys were too disorganised to try even to fool me, however the words themselves are quite fun. Presenting:

Johnson Edward � Desperate Nigerian lad, son of a wealthy cocoa merchant with dire typing skills which leaves him open to lots of slaps
Mitchelle Graham � Banker with far too short a temper to ever be successful in the 419 game
Philip McCavity � 40 year old dentist who bears a striking similarity to Robert Urich

Quote:

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:29:44 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: FROM JOHNSON EDWARD
To: [email protected]

Abidjan, Ivory Coast West Africa.
Tel/+
E-mail: [email protected]

Dearest ,

Please do contact me with this email address for more details about the transaction. Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the internet search where searching for a responsible and humble person who will assist me on this, prayed over it and selected your name among other names due I was dicrected by God to do so, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Johnson Edward the only son of late Mr. and Mrs. George Edward. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on January 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($ 10.500,000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management . Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, sir I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Johnson Edward ([email protected])

So we have our 22 year old lad with $10 million. Let�s get this show on the road. I think that an offer of some firm manly guidance should help here.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:45:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM JOHNSON EDWARD
To: "JOHNSON EDWARD" <[email protected]>

Edward,

This is indeed an intriguing proposition. I will allow you the use of my bank account to pass this money through happily. I will also act as your guardian, both moral and physical should you wish it to assist you in becoming a man.

Please send me a photo and we can then converse further.

Dr. Philip McCavity LDS, DGDP
Grinn & Bareit Dental Surgery
Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

x

Great, a reply in capslock and no photo. Oh well...

Quote:

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:22:20 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK
To: "Phil McCavity"

DEAREST FATHER.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE MY GUARDIAN AND TO RECEIVE MY MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT. I WAS AT THE BANK TODAY TO INFORM THEM THAT I WOULD LIKE THEM TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU IN UK AND THEY SAID THAT I SHOULD GIVE TO YOU THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION SO THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY SP YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE BANK DIRECTOR WITH THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION BELLOW.

DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM
DIRECTOR OPERATIONS,
TRIMARK BANK PLC
PHONE:+22505209738
EMAIL: [email protected]
or [email protected]

THEY ARE NOW WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT THEY WILL APPROVE THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME AS THE CURRENT BENEFICIARY OF THE MONEY, THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID. YOU SHOULD SEND TO THEM VIA EMAIL YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER SO THAT THEY WILL CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY. PLEASE AFTER SENDING TO THEM THE INFORMATION BY EMAIL THEN CALL DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM WITH THEIR NUMBER +22505209738 FOR MORE DETAILS. CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME. GOD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU HAVE DECIDED TO HELP AN ORPHAN? CHILD LIKE ME.

BEST REGARDS.

JOHNSON EDWARD

"To help and orphan child like me". He's 22 for god's sake! I shall however help him become a man,

Quote:

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:01:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CONTACT THE BANK

Edward

You delicious man. I have just contacted the bank and hope soon that I will be able to help you by taking control of your money and of your becoming a man.

Sincerely

Philip

Time to contact the banker and give him my details:

Quote:

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:59:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Johnson Edward

Mitchelle,

I am the guardian of dear sweet Edward. He is going to be my gimp in London and I will be his guardian in all matters financial.

Please arrange the transfer of his funds to my bank as outline below.

My details are:

1, Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK
You can send me an electronically transmitted, optically scanned document bit stream facsimile message (ETOSDBSFM or fax) to this number: 0044871XXXXXXX

My bank details are:

Fillings Bank Plc.
419 Bridge Street
Crown Plaza
Tooting
London
SE12 9SH

Sort Code 45-99-63
A/c 08762984

Name Dr. P McCavity

Just so you know, I hope one day to see Edward's Johnson.

Sincerely

Dr Philip McCavity

and Mitchelle's response. Apparently the shift key on his keyboard is broken. Maybe he gave it to Johnson? Interestingly he recognises an efax number immediately

Quote:

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 02:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Johnson Edward

ATTN:Phil McCavity.

we are in receipt of your mail with your contact
details for the approval and transfer of your little
boy inheritance fund.

before your file will be undergoing approval you are
to either call me on our phone number or you send to
us your contact phone so that we can reach as we
cannot reach you on the efax number you provided ok
and there is no way we can approve the fund and wire
transfer the fund to your account.

i will be waiting for your call or you send me your
phone number to call you.

yours faithfully.

DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM

Time to wheel out the K7 number

Quote:

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:20:10 +0100 (BST)
To: "MITCHELLE GRAHAM" <[email protected]>

MItchelle,

What is the error you are getting with my fax machine please? In the meantime you may contact my surgery on 00120NNNNN.

Many thanks

Dr McCavity

A gentle reminder from Johnson

Quote:

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:51:45 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: WORRED.

DEAR FATHER.

HOW ARE YOU I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN WHY.PLEASE DADDY I WANT TO KNOW IF THE BANK HAVE GET BACK TO YOU PLEASE TRY TO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE NEST STEP WE ARE NOW.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

JOHNSON EDWARD.

So blame the banker

Quote:

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:46:10 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: WORRED.

Johnny,

I don't know what the delay is, I have contacted Mitchelle and asked him to call me but heard nothing from him. I am worried and still yearn to see your Johnson.

Call me on 004477NNNNNNN to speak in person at 9pm tonight if you want to progress this deal. I don't know what else to do.

Dr P McC

Johnson bleats and tries to hurry me along
Quote:

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:27:16 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: CONTACT THEN AGAIN

FROM JOHNSON EDWARD.

DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINF MAIL,I WANT YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK AGAIN TO FIND OUT WHY THEY HAVE NOT REPLY YOUR MAIL.

PLEASE DADDY I AM SUFFERING HERE PLEASE TO HELP ME OUT SO THAT THE BAN WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND PLEASE TRY TO CALL ME SO THAT I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE.

FROM YOURS SON JOHNSON EDWARD.

So i put in a chaser email

Quote:

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:00:14 +0100 (BST)

Mitch,

Why are you not responding to me, bitch? My poor Johnson is in an awful tangle and I would love to set him free so he can shower the world with his love juice.

Please call me on 004477NNNNNNN.

Dr Phil McCavity

Lets sauce up these emails for Johnson

Quote:

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:01:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CONTACT THEN AGAIN

Johnson,

I have contacted the evil bankers and will personally come down there and slap their tight little buttocks myself if needs be.

Do let me know you are safe! Daddy wants his honey.

Phil

xxxxx

Bleat bleat bleat......

Quote:

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:39:18 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: THAT IS ALL I WILL TELL YOU FOR NOW.
DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL,I WENT TO THE BANK THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP ME AND WHAT YOU NEED IF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THAT I WILL NOT GET THE MONEY AGAIN THAT IS WHY YOU DONT WANT TO REPLY THERE MAIL WHY?.

PLEASE TRY TO OPEN UP FOR ME IF YOU WNAT TO HELP OR NOT SO THAT I WILL LOOK FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER TO HIS ACCOUNT.

THAT IS ALL I WANT TO LET YOU TO UNDERSTAND SO THAT I WILL FORWARD YOU THE DOCUMENT THAT COVER THE MONEY.

YOURS SON JOHNSON EDWARD.

So time for a slap!

Quote:

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:12:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Fwd: Johnson Edward

JOHNSON!

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU QUESTION ME? I HAVE FORWARDED TO YOU THE MESSAGE I SENT TO YOUR BANK ON THE 16TH SEPTEMBER 2004. IT SHOWS EVERYTHING THEY ASKED FOR!

I AM FURIOUS THAT YOU DISREGARD MY TRUST LIKE THIS WHEN I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU ASK ME TO! EITHER WE WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE YOU MY GREASED PLAYTHING OR WE GIVE UP AND CEASE OUR BUSINESS!

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING AT BUT I AM NO FOOL YOU LITTLE SLAG! EITHER YOU APOLOGISE OR WE CEASE BUSINESS AND YOU FIND SOME OTHER SUGAR DADDY!

I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU ASK AND THIS MESSAGE IS PROOF. IF YOU CANNOT FIND A TRUSTWORTHY BANK THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE.

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

PHILIP
X

Then I get this from the banker. Apparently he took exception to my language!

Quote:

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:49:15 -0700 (PDT)

BICTCH.

you are to come down here to sign the original 14
pages hard copes of the FINAL FUND RELEASE AUTHORITY.

respond to this mail and let me know when you will be
coming to our bank.

DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM

Slap!

Quote:

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:49:13 +0100 (BST)

Mitchelle?

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? ARE YOU CALLING ME A BITCH? IS THIS SERIOUS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW INSULTING THAT IS TO AN ENGLISHMAN? WHERE IS THE BANK? I AM GOING TO COME DOWN THERE AND TEAR YOU A NEW HOLE IF THIS ISN'T SOME SORT OF MISTAKE!!!

If this is some sort of joke then I am not amused.

Please be clear in your instructions as to where I need to go, address, date, time etc. and include an apology!

Sincerely,

Dr Philip McCavity
x

Johnson then tries to introduce some pastor and, as we drift from his scripts, so his English worsens.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:52:02 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: CALL MY PASTOR.

DEAR ONE.

HOW ARE YOU I WANT TO LET YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO CALL ME,AND YOU ASK ME TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER BANK THE I WILL ASK MY PASTOR IF THAT BANK IS WHERE MY LATE FATHER KEPT THE FUND OR NOT IF THAT IS NOT THE BANK THEM I WILL GIVE YOU THE NEW CONTACT OF THE BANK BUT WHAT I NEED FROM YOU NOW IS TO CALL ME I HAVE BEEN TRY YOUR NUMBER BUT NOBODY PICK THE PHONE WHY.

IF THAT WILL BE THE CAUSE YOU HAVE TO CALL ME WITH MY PASTOR NUMBER 225 07151735 CALL ME SO THAT YOU AND MY PASTOR CAN TALK ON HOW TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU OK.

BYE FOR NOW TILL I HEAR FROM YOU.

JOHNSON EDWARD.

To be honest, the last thing I want to do is let him off the hook and get some other mugu involved, so lets hurry the business along.....

Quote:

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:57:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CALL MY PASTOR.

Sweetcheeks,

I am sorry I missed your call but I was extracting a molar from a patient and I cannot have my phone in the surgery as last time I did that I drilled right through somebody's jaw by accident! LOL, it was sooo bloody and the screams! Hilarious!

Anyway, I can't have my phone with me while I am working. Feel free to call again though as I would love to hear from you, or leave me a message. I however cannot call Nigeria as my phone provider will not allow it. We should continue to do business via email to be sure we can contact or you can get your pastor to email me.

Johnny, I really think we need to progress this business now as it is getting late and neither of us is getting richer. All I want is to make you happy and touch your sweet johnson.

Reply me immediately please

Philip
xxxxxx

A denial that my mugu is from Nigeria, seems I had a little slips of the tongue but I'll just ignore that and carry on regardless. Unsurprisingly this didn't sound any alarm bells in his head

Quote:

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:01:34 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: CALL MY PASTOR.

DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL,I NEED YOU FOR ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE SO DADDY I WILL LIKE YOU TO HELP ME SO THAT I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND PLEASE DADDY I WILL NOT TELL MY PASTOR TO CONTACT YOU AS I HAVE GIVEING YOU HIS CONTACT INFORATIONS THEM YOU HAVE TO CONTACT HIM ON HOW TO TRANSFER THIS FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND AS WHAT YOU SAID THAT I FROM NIGERIA PLEASE WHERE IS NIGERIA I DONT KNOW THERE WHERE I KNOW IS ABIDJAN AND I DONT KNOW ANYBODY THERE SO THAT IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME SO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT SO THAT I WILL NOT LOSE THIS MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY OK.

DEAR DADDY I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER 225 07151735 PLEASE CALL ME SO THAT I WILL HEAR YOUR VOICE OK.

I MISS YOU AND I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON.

No, I will not phone you! Slap!

Quote:

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 18:25:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CALL MY PASTOR.

Johnson,

How can I make this clear? Trust me, I will be your daddy and I will ride you bareback through Tooting High Street when we have this money. That is my promise. However we need to sort this out now as I have better things to do than try to decipher your unpunctuated ramblings with promises of riches yet precious little content.

To progress this you or your pastor should call me on my phone or we continue via email. I have already explained that I cannot telephone out of the country on my phone as Vodafone UK will not let me. I have given you my number, it is 004477NNNNNNN.

I really need this money Johnson, for you and for myself.

I also feel that we should change your banker as yesterday Mitchelle Graham sent me an email calling me a bitch. I have attached the email below:

"BICTCH.

you are to come down here to sign the original 14
pages hard copes of the FINAL FUND RELEASE AUTHORITY.

respond to this mail and let me know when you will be
coming to our bank.

DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM"

This is an incredibly insulting word in this country and I really do not like to do business with such a man.

Reply me now please Johnny, for the sake of our Dark Lord.

Philip
x

His English is becoming physically painful to read. Maybe he really is only little boy as his language skills are certainly regressing. I would like to nominate the second paragraph for this years "Longest single Mugu Sentence award.

Quote:

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:36:42 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

FROM JOHNSON EDWARD.

DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL.

WHY THE BANK CALLED YOU THAT IS BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE DOING THEY BANK DIRECTOR TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP ME AND YOU ALSO TOLD ME THAT THE BANK HAVE NOT REPLY YOUR MAIL,THEN I WENT THERE AND TOLD THEM ALL YOU SAID I HOPE THAT IS WHY THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS FOR YOU TO DO EVERTHING FAST SO THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU AND I AM THE ONE WHO HAVE THE MONEY IS WHAT I TOLD THEM IS WHAT THEY WILL DO FOR ME.

PLEASE DADDY TRY TO HELP ME SO THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY THIS WEEK OK.

I WILL TOLD MY PASTOR IF HE WILL CALL YOU TODAY.

To keep this bait going though it looks like a pretencee a t reconciliation may be necessary. Since I know what the ultimate outcome will be, I think its time to pretend to eat some humble pie.

Quote:

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:56:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Johnson,

I am sorry my little sweetnut. All I want to do is help and make this work for your sake and so we can get rich and work together. I am not happy with your bank man, I think he is a thief who wants you himself, but you tell me he is necessary so we must work with the system.

I just need to know what to do and then we can recommence matters.

Soon this will all be over

Dr Philip McCavity
x

Ah, the warm feeling of his gratitude:

Quote:

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:08:19 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

FROM JOHNSON EDWARD.

DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL,I AMVERY HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE BANK BECUASE YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS MONEY IS ALL MY HOPE AND IF I LOSE THIS MONEY I WILL NOT BE ANYBODY IN THIS WORLD.

AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR THIS ONCE MORE AGAIN NOW I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THEM AGAIN AND ASK THEM TO FORGIVE YOU AND ASK THEM WHAT YOPU HAVE TO DO SO THAT THEY CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT I WILL WILL COME OVER THERE TO INVEST THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY.

PLEASE DO THATR AND GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW OUT COME WITH YOU AND THE BANK.

JOHNSON EDWARD.

Time to ask for a photo again. Sadly I don't receive one Sad

Quote:

Johnson,

I await contact from the bank still. I am not happy to do this as I am a proud man you must understand but I must try and help you in any way I can like a good Christian. I am sure you will think of some way to make it up to me, perhaps in the bedroom

The money will be easy to invest in London, I know quite a bit about business over here and will be able to assist you to invest in various businesses in Tooting and Morden, London.

While I am doing this are you going to be able to send me a photograph of what you look like? I would love to see you and am imagining you as tall, dark and powerful, with thighs like Zeus!

I look forward to hearing from you sweetnut.

Philip
x

The pic is in the post, please contact the bank etc. etc. etc.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:20:29 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME.

FROM JOHNSON EDWARD.

DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL.I WILL SEND YOU THE PIC BUT ONE THING I WILL LIKE YOU TO DO IS TO CONTACT THE BANK SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE REAL WANT TO HELP ME SO PLEASE TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK SO THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE PIC OK.

AND PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL INFORMATION AND YOUR PIC SO THAT I WILL KNOW MY FATHER THEM I WILL GO AND TALK PIC AND SEND IT TO YOU AND FOR YOU TO SEE YOUR SON.

PLEASE DADDY I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME.

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU AS I TOLD YOU THAT THERE IS PROBILM HERE PLEASE TRY TO MAKE EVERY THING FAST SO THAT I WILL COME TO LONDON AND LIVE WITH YOU.

THANK AND BE BLESS YOURS SON JOHNSON EDWARD.

Time for an "apology" then.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:57:17 +0100 (BST)

Listen up Graham,

I am prepared to continue to do business with you even though I find your language repulsive to a potential customer. I am only doing this to help young Johnson escape your hellhole of a country and bring him to my heart.

Please let me know what I need to do to resume the business affairs with regards to Johnson Edward.

Kind Regards

Dr Philip McCavity

Enclose one appalling fake ID card to let him think I really am serious and a photo of me holding a toothbrush. It was ultimately my aim that I'd get one of these out of him.

Quote:

Johnson,

I have emailed the bank even though I am not happy about doing this as I have already said.

I have attached a copy of my National Identity card and a picture of me holding a toothbrush from my surgery. You can see that I am the same person in both photographs and that I am determined to carry on our business deal.

My full details are:

13, Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

You can send me an electronically transmitted, optically scanned document bit stream facsimile message (ETOSDBSFM or fax) to this number:

0044871XXXXXXX

I can be reached on my mobile phone on 004477NNNNNNN

My bank details are:

Fillings Bank Plc.
419 Bridge Street
Crown Plaza
Tooting
London
SE12 9SH
Sort Code 45-99-63
A/c 08762984
Name Dr. P McCavity

Finally:

1. You must send me a copy of your passport or other photo ID
2. You must also send a photograph of you holding a toothbrush or a sign that says "I want you to Phil McCavity".
This way I will know for sure that the person in the passport and you are the same man.

Johnson, I am glad to have got your acquaintance. Now let's both get rich

Speak soon sweetnut

Philip
x

Looks like we have a new contender for the Longest Mugu Sentence, this time paragraph 1.

Quote:

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:07:40 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: I WILL GIVE YOU THE NEW BANK INFORMATIONS OK.

FROM JOHNSON EDWARD.
DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL,I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOUR PICTURE AND ALSO VERY HAPPY THAT ASK MY PASTOR WHAT YOU SAID AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY FROM TRIMARK BANK TO BANK OF AFRICA SO NOW I WILL LET MY PASTOR TO GIVE ME THE NEW BANK INFORMATIONS SO THAT I WILL SEND IT TO YOU,SO THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL THOSE THING MY PASTOR IS NOT HAPPY THAT IS WHY HE MAKE ALL HIS POSSIBLE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOU OK.

PLEASE DADDY TRY TO CONTACT THE me SO THAT WE WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT AND ONE MORE THING I AM SUFERING HERE PLEASE TRY TO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOu THE CONTACT.

I HAVE CALL YOU BUT IS NOT GOING PLEASE TRY TO GIVE ME CALL WITH THIS NUMBER 225 07151735 CALL ME SO THAT WE CAN TALK THING OUT.

AND THE NEW BANK TOLD US THAT YOU WILL COME DOWN HERE TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT THAT WILL BACK THE TRANSFER AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL COME DOWN HERE AND SIGN THE DOCUMENTIONS IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT COME DOWN HERE THEN YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR A BANKER WHO WILL SIGN IT ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THE BANK CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT,AND PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE TRIMARK BANK PLC AGAIN.

THEM I WILL SEND YOU THE NEW BANK INFORMATION AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU I WILL ALSO SEND YOU MY PIC TOO.

I WILL BE LOOKING UP TO HEAR FROM YOU.

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU.

He accepts my "apology", quelle surprise! My "little Edward Johnson" will be so happy.

Quote:

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Johnson Edward

ATTN: Dr Philip McCavity.

Many thanks for your mail which is now polite enough
to respond to you in respect of the fund of your
little EDWARD JOHNSON.

after our board meeting of today regarding this
inheritance fund transfer then we have resolved that
you get a sworn affidavit of claims from our ministere
de la justice stating that you are the legal next of
kin or guardian to EDWARD JOHNSON and that our bank
should get the fund approve/process and transfer same
to your account.

as soon as we have receive the legal backing from the
court here then we shal transfer viw bank to bank MT
100 to your account and send to you all the evidence
of the fund transfer to you and a copy to your bank so
that they can trace the fund routing to your account.

i would have loved to call you but you gave me a wrong
number but you can reach me at +22505209738 for more
details if you need any.

we have already printed the last statement of this
account and gave to EDWARD so if you need all the
documents contact your little boy as he is in
possesion of all the document.

hoping to hear from you.

Yours faithfully.

DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM.

By now I'm growing bored of this bleating mugu. To be honest reading his illiterate English and listening to his incessant bleating has worn a bit thin. Maybe he can sense this as he seems to be angling to etting some small money out of me to paay his hotel bill. He has two hopes.....

Quote:

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:34:32 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: WORRED.

From Johnson Edward.
Dear Father.

Thank you for your kind mail,I am not happy since I reply you mail I have not hear from you please what is happening I ope that all is well with you,please daddy I have bee try the number you gave me but is not working why please try to call me so that we can talk thing out once and for all.

As you can see that am staying in one of the hotel here and I dont have money to pa the hotel bill please daddy can you help me so that they will not send me out of the hotel bfore the money will be transfer to your account ok.

I miss you and am sufering here and I can not eat wher by I have money and please try to do some thing for me so that I will not diae.

I will be looking up to hear see your mail or your call with 225 07151735 call me with this room number.

From yours Son Johnson Edward.

Of course, as soon as I get the photos, the world will be his oyster

Quote:

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:37:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: WORRED.

Johnson,

My little tendernut, I am glad you contacted me again. The reason I have not replied to you is that I am very busy and still have a job to do in the day time.

Also I have seen that while I have done everything you asked such as apologising to the rude banker and getting money together, you have still not complied with my business requests. I gave you two tasks to fulfill if we were to continue in business. These were

1. You must send me a copy of your passport or other photo ID
2. You must also send a photograph of you holding a toothbrush or a sign that says "I want you to Phil McCavity".

I am still waiting for them. I have also supplied you with my identification papers and a suitable photograph. While it is true that I cannot wait to meet you and drive you through the night like a trucker on an A Road, I must be prudent and ensure that the money I invest is carefully watched.

If we are to continue then you must send me the above proofs of identity Johnson. Please get back to me soon.

Love

Philip
x

Back to the banker

Quote:

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:58:28 +0100 (BST)

Mitch,

You have all my details. My phone number is 004477NNNNNNN however I do not have it with me at all times as it makes me jump when I am performing surgery. It is for this that I have voicemail. You might like to try using it some time! I have explained that I cannot phone you from my vodafone as I cannot call abroad from it.

Now will you hurry up and transfer the money before poor Johnson DIES!!!!

Many thanks

Philip

Our boy is really starting to sound desperate. It's as if I'm his one successful bait and he can even now see that slipping from his grasp.

Quote:

Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 16:22:49 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: I CAN NOT DO THAT DADDY.

FROM JOHNSON EDWARD.
DEAR FATHER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND MAIL,PLEASE DADDY TRY TO ASK THEM TO FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL YOU SAID TO THEN SO THAT THEY WILL START THERE JOY FOR US OK.

AND ONE MORE THING AS YOU CAN SEE THAT AM LIVING IN ONE HOTEL HERE I DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY THE BILL THAT IS WHY AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP SO THAT YOU CAN FINSH WITH THE BANK AND THEY CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT OK.AND ASK FOR WHAT YOU ASK ME TO DO I WILL NOT TALK THAT KIND OF PIC SO IF YOU ARE READY TO HELP ME YOU CAN GO AHARD AND IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT GOD SENT TO ME THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER WITHOUT ASKING FOR THOSE THING WHEREBY ONE DAY WE ARE GOING TO LIVE AS ONE.SO DADDY I CAN NOT TELL YOU THAT AM GOING TO SEND THAT KIND OF PIC KNOW.

I WILL BE LOOKING UP TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS FROM YOU DADDY.

FROM YOUR SON JOHNSON EDWARD.

Time to be a firm daddy. It's for his own good

Quote:

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:44:35 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I CAN NOT DO THAT DADDY.

Johnson,

I understand your plight however you must understand my position. I am not prepared to enter into business with somebody who will not verify their identity to me. That is final. You know what I require.

$10,500,000 is a lot of money and we will both be rich, however I am not prepared to send you money without knowing who you are no matter how much love there is.

You know my conditions sweetnut. I am sorry to be so strict but it is essential. You either send me the photo proof or out business is at an end.

Sincerely

Philip
x

At which point the email bouunces. It appears the endgame is almost upon us.

Quote:

Date: 3 Oct 2004 16:54:37 -0000
To: philmc_cavity@
Subject: failure delivery

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email protected]>:
67.28.113.11 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.fr account ([email protected]) [-5] -
mta151.mail.re2.yahoo.com

So I forward it to the banker:

Quote:

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 23:59:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Fwd: failure delivery (Johnson Edward)

Mitchelle,

I can no longer reach my sweetnut Johnson Edward. Please see my forwarded message? Is he okay?

Dr. Philip McCavity

Mitchelle responds and provides an alternate email address:

Quote:

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 04:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

ATTN:Phil McCavity.

Thanks for your mail. we hard a meeting yesterday with
your little boy regarding the approval and transfer of
his inheritance fund to your account and the board
resolvede that your little boy should get a sworn
affidavit of claims(legal clearance) stating that you
are his next of kin or guardian, this clearance will
give your claims a legal backing so that we can
transfer the fund to your account.

after our meeting of yesterday we have programmed the
telex with your account details waiting for the
clearance from the court so that we can release the
fund to your account.

when i was having problems with you last time i
personally called JOHNSON EDWARD and told him that
going by my observation that you might( run away with
the money but after my reconciliation i told hi_m that
we are ready to transfer the fund to you that i have
resolved my differences with you.

to this effect you are required to contact your little
boy with his new contact
EMAIL:[email protected]

i have told him to get the sworn affidavit from the
court so you are to contact him and let him get the
legal documents immediately.

i tried calling you but your phone is ringing without
reply so you can call me immediately you get this mail
on our number +22505209738.

i wait for your reply.

best regards.

DR MITCHELLE GRAHAM.

So I resend my last message to the new address and:

Quote:

Date: 5 Oct 2004 17:47:01 -0000
To: philmc_cavity@
Subject: failure delivery

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email protected]>:
64.156.215.20 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.fr account ([email protected]) [-5] -
mta436.mail.scd.yahoo.com

I then ask Mitchelle one last time what's going on and:

Quote:

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 06:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL SEND YOU AN EVIL
NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE.

BEST REGARDS.

Bingo! 3 weeks of his wasted and now I get to give him a nice slap (note the deliberately misspelling of Bitch) Very Happy FYI, The evil number is explained at this thread http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21584&highlight=

Quote:

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 17:20:10 +0100 (BST)
To: "MITCHELLE GRAHAM" <[email protected]>, [email protected]

BICTCH,

Go on then send an "evil number". You are a superstitious big-head muguuuu and a large mayeeeeee. Your evil number will be back to the sender not for me.

You finally realise that I have been wasting your time and laughing at you and "Johnson". Oh my god we've all thought it was hilarious watching you running around, waiting for payments for me for my "Little Boy".

Listen up bitch, I know you are a thief and a liar. You steal peoples savings and ruin their lives. Now it is your greed that makes you the maga. People will read this and you will be scorned. People will know that you raise cattle.

419 is dying sweetcheeks and you have just been SLAPPED.

Best regards

Dr Philip McCavity

Even better, he responds! He sends me the evil number!

Quote:

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 05:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

expect the evil number which i will send on your
number on a daily basis even in the night and the
numbers will come like 778999666666

when you see this kind of number on your phone
remember me do not pick it or you will die but i know
you will pick it during the night when you will not
remember about the evil number.

you called a guy like me a mugu.

lets see who is a mugu.

One final slap

Quote:

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:22:33 +0100 (BST)

You're no guyman, mugu and you're certainly no witch doctor.

Your evil number means nothing, you mean nothing. Threaten me properly next time honey.

You will try and steal some other peoples money, but already thousands know you for the fool and thief you are.

We have all seen who is the mugu darling, and his name is Mitchelle.

xxx

And that appears to be the end of it. It's so much more satisfying when they finally slap rather than just ceasing to respond. Hope you enjoyed it.

"happy is the finger that dumps on the board while glory is the brian that tells me whats to write and gladness will be yours when you are reading this massage." - Brother Henry Onoura joining the Church of Evangelical Medical Predilections and Ischemic Love of the Dark One.

"DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL SEND YOU AN EVIL NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE. BEST REGARDS. " - Banker Mitchelle Graham becoming exasperated at Dr McCavity
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic