SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vineracycles/Ardirasport are scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamhunter12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ordered online at Vineracycles.com in december, and i paid. The products were never send tho. I cant contact them anymore either, so i think ive lost all that money. Ardirasport.com is from the same people as Vineracycles.com and i would NOT advice anyone to buy there. These are 2 scam/fraud/fake companies in Indonesia, and they are trying really hard to make people believe they are 'a real company in Medan Indonesia.' Its not possible to look up the address in google maps because there are no pictures of that area. If you look at their websites you can see the lay out and text are exactly the same, that should be a warning already.
scamhunter12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scamhunter12 wrote:
I ordered online at Vineracycles.com in december, and i paid. The products were never send tho. I cant contact them anymore either, so i think ive lost all that money. Ardirasport.com is from the same people as Vineracycles.com and i would NOT advice anyone to buy there. These are 2 scam/fraud/fake companies in Indonesia, and they are trying really hard to make people believe they are 'a real company in Medan Indonesia.' Its not possible to look up the address in google maps because there are no pictures of that area. If you look at their websites you can see the lay out and text are exactly the same, that should be a warning already.

Mitracycles, Vineracycles, Ardirasport (ardira sport) and tifonesport (tifone sport) are all from the same IP address. They have the same website, same text and same lay-out. They are part of a huge online Indonesian (bike) scam fraud. Do NOT order there.
scamhunter12
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This company drives me crazy! THey keep saying that they are real everywhere on internet! Be carefull, they arent. I really want to prevent people from buying there!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic