SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wisdom from Roscoe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roscoe, Cammy's brother and SASR Captain, has played only a small role in baits, but I thought I'd share some of his moments.

(Lad comments are in italics throughout)

First, a romance scammer...

Quote:
How are you doing for the moment, i hope every thing is fine, Roscoe i m very angry with what you did to me,
How can you tell cammy to post my email on scam list which you know i m not one of them, i love your sister and i decided to build a relationship with her, asking her for help does not mean i need all her money, Roscoe when i saw the information you past on the scam web i was not happy, and cammy say you are the one that told her to past them there, know you see what all this shit course me, know i have been employed in a company and later they told me that my email is on scam that i should explain that point, and this job i got and you made me lose it, so what is in your mind for me know, i m straded over here and you went ahead to past fucking information about me asking your sister cammy just 700dollar, is that what give you the power to past and rubbish my life,
Roscoe i need to hear from you, immediately you recieve my mail i need to know what is your compostion for me,
i await to get and hear from you soon

Quote:
Please don't try to deny what you are. I know that you aren't from Australia but from Cote d'Ivoire, and that you are a scammer.
Don't tell me sob stories and don't try to rip off Cammy. Bear in mind that I have a very particular set of skills that I have acquired on active service against my nation's enemies. If you leave Cammy alone and never contact her again, that'll be the end of it. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you regret your folly for the rest of your miserable life.
The choice is yours. I suggest that you make the right one for your own sake.

Quote:
Complement of the season,Its has been a long time we talk, how are you doing, and I hope you are doing good with your job, Roscoe the other time Cammy told me you try to call me but its not through, I m in Paris now trying to put things in other Roscoe, I must confess to you that I m into some problem here, critically I m having stomach problem and the doctor confirm to me that its appendix so I need to raise some money for treatment and here i don’t have any money with me, Roscoe I m pleading for help, what I need from you is 250euro, to take some drugs that will reduce the pain before I get some money for the operation, as I m writing to you I m in the pain, Roscoe if there is any thing you can offer me I will appreciate, please I m over here in Paris France, I will be very glad and happy if you could please reply me,

Quote:
I don't recall ever talking to you about anything, or even trying to call you, but that's just par for the course.
When I did my service training one of the first lessons I learned was that "pain is your friend". Go and be best buddies with your pain.
Final advice? Don't bother trying to scam me - I know what you are.

A contract scammer gets some bad news:

Quote:
A) tel phone number for easy comunication.
This is not feasible as personal calls must be arranged through the ARA communications hub, and then only to NOK.
B) Your mailing Address
C/O Multinational Task Force Base, Tarin Kowt, Uruzgan Province, Afghanistan
C) Your company's name and address
That information is not available.
D) A COPY OF You International Passport or Driver's Licence
Copies of these documents are not permitted under ADF and Federal regulations.

Then the latest, a wash-wash scammer:

Quote:
You have dealings with my sister Camille.
You are trying to deceive her with a wash-wash scam, aka "black money".
Desist now or face the consequences.

Quote:
You are being foolish. if your boyfriend or brother had told you any thing, first you have to find out from me. The fact that there is scam activities going on around the world is not disputed and Australian are not exclusive. I am a respected person in the society. And if some of those cam try to impersonate me and they were reported for scam does not mean you should also think i am into illegal thing or involved in Scam
Besides, you don't have money . so why did you concealed it in your head that, i try to cheat you? the existence of fake dollar note does not render the original bills useless. If there is fake that means there is an original. Why on earth should i try to decieve my daughter age. i mean, Camille is too small for me or to think such thing against. Though very young but has the potential and can receive the boy in question. And if you can stand the gap. thing this transaction is not real, i hereby encourage you to come down and witness every thing personally.

Quote:
Whoever you are... you are addressing Camille's brother. And trust me, I know that you may be respected in the criminal subculture of your country, but to everyone else, you are scum.
I will not argue with you about Cammy's standard of living, but I know that no-one is too poor for you to steal from. That is why you are worthless scum.
I will close with this; you do not want to meet me. I have developed many skills in my country's service, many devoted to swift and efficient killing. Do not think that I would not use them in an instant were we ever to cross paths.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing Cammy lacked- a SARS Captain brother!
I'm looking forward to seeing how the washwash lad deals with him!

Last edited by psychicbait on Wed May 09, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
The only thing Cammy lacked- a SARS Captain brother!!

Actually, Cammy has always had a brother in the SASR.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, Yastreb.
Pre-Zubrowka posts never turn out right.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey psychicbait....your piggies have escaped their pen!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Qwackerjax
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ There probably just wasn't any more room in her siggy Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know her very well and she has decided not to brag anymore about her 4,569 piggies... How do i know this? She "channeled me" with her psychic abilities and placed this into my head. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Roscoe now has his very own Lad targets...

(Lads in italics throughout)

One is an ATM card script:

Quote:
Having finished dispatching the ATM Cards to the respectives beneficiaries by express delivery companies, i wish to state categorically how this ATM Card can be use by the beneficiary.
The ATM Card was issued based on the email address/name claimed to have been defraud/scammed in the past and have been confirmed by the Government/Committee. Any victim who have not confirm his/her own is assumed to have died and his/her next of kin does not have access to his/her information, that's why they were unaware about the ongoing compensation.
However, the total amount of fund credited in this ATM Card is on parallel bases of $2 million United States Dollars only to each and every of the beneficiary. The ATM Card is anticipated to have getten to the beneficiaries at most by now because it has been 20 working days today since the ATM Card was dispatched by the various express delivery company.
Meanwhile, the selection of Express delivery company for beneficiary is on logistics reasons. The beneficiary is to get back to us if he/she have not receive his/her compensation ATM Card through this email address [email protected] with his/her complete information as it appear below so that we will crosscheck it with the one given to delivery company and as well forward the information of your delivery company to you in order for you to contact them direct and ask why the delay.
1) Your Full Name:.............
2) Fax and Mobile #:..........
3) Home/ Office Address:....
4) Profession and Age:.......
NOTE: This fund is to be withdrawn on the installment of $6,500 per day using the aforementioned ATM Card.

After some incredulity, Roscoe gave his details:

Quote:
1) Your Full Name:............. R0sc0e James White
2) Fax and Mobile #:.......... Not Available; personal calls are arranged through the ARA communications hub, and then only to NOK.
3) Home/ Office Address:.... C/O Multinational Task Force Base, Tarin Kowt, Uruzgan Province, Afghanistan
4) Profession and Age:....... 36/Serviceman

Did it faze them? Hell, no! What did faze was asking why compensation was being sent:

Quote:
You are given five working days to comply with the delivery company or your compensation will be cancelled i don't have time to be answering all this questions i have a lot of work at hand thank you.

Quote:
I am on active service here and that trumps whatever work that you may have. Do you have to watch out for IEDs, Katyusha rockets, and snipers in your everyday work?
I have copied DHL on this message, so they should understand my position clearly.

Finally, the DHL Lad happened along:

Quote:
Your delivery information was receive by this office with your ATM Card from Dr Dennis Mm4nu (Chairman Senate Committee on Compensation), but 15 days ago we sent you an email after receiving the ATM Card with the delivery information from the committee and up till now we have not receive your response.
The contents of the email stated that we receive an ATM Card to be delivered in your home address from Dr Dennis Mm4nu (Chairman Senate Committee on Compensation) and according to them we should contact you to take care of the delivery charges. So in the email we told you that the cost of the delivery is only $120 and this office will ensure you receive your parcel within 72 hours on express delivery as discussed with Dr Dennis Mm4nu. However, you are urged to send us delivery fee using the information of our account officer below.

I'm not educating a Lad if I point out a flaw in his timeline:

Quote:
I regret that there are no Western Union facilities in Tarin Kowt to enable payment of the charge.
I would also wish to point out that since Dr Mm4nu did not receive my current details until a week ago, you could not have sent an email to me 15 days ago. I do not understand the point in such a falsehood.
I will arrange for a money order for the $120 fee to be sent to the DHL office in Kandahar as soon as possible. I envisage that the payment will be made before COB Friday.

Wouldn't you know it... that's not acceptable!

Quote:
In our network system of operation you can only pay directly to the office in possession of your parcel so in that case you can not send money order to our office in Kandahar.We have been sending parcels to different cities of Afghanistan and they all paid the delivery fee through western union money transfer and is the only official form of payment accepted here.
There are western union outlets in the cities of Kabul and Kandahar or you can use your credit card to make the payment online at western union without been to Kabul and Kandahar i think that will save you cost and stress, I await your payment information.

Quote:
I am unable to visit Kandahar or Kabul at this time as I am on active service. I do not care how many other people may have paid for their parcels by Western Union; I cannot make the journey just to suit you, especially as Afghanistan is considered hostile territory.
The only credit card in my possession is an official one that cannot be used for private business.
If you are not prepared to be flexible, and accept an alternate method of payment, then another way must be found. Would you be prepared to send the parcel to Australia?

Guess what... I'm going to send the Lad on to Cammy... Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I almost feel sorry for the scammer, til I see they're perfectly willing to scam a serviceman on active duty.Evil or Very Mad
Bring down Frejya's wrath on his head, o Cammy.

SlapHappy wrote:
I know her very well and she has decided not to brag anymore about her 4,569 piggies... How do i know this? She "channeled me" with her psychic abilities and placed this into my head. Very Happy

I see your psychic abilities are improving over time! Laughing

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic