SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ouch! Who's responsible for that?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nduka sisters have been hanging around Cammy for quite some time, getting nowhere, and then something happened...

This is pretty much on script:

Quote:
My Dear,
May the Peace, Love and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ Of Nazareth be with you and all the entire Members of your family, Amen.
we placed everything about this transaction in God's hand as we pray that the winter should soon go for us to face the transaction.
God bless you.
Yours Ms Emma Nduka and Ms Rose Nduka.

Cammy sent back:

Quote:
Please spare me all those stupid sheeple prayers - I'm not one of you.

I was not expecting this reply:

Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD, YOU WILL BE NAKED AND DIE LIKE ADAM FOOL.
I AM NOW COMMANDING EVRY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION DIE BY FIRE.
YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.
AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.
YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.
OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.
YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.
IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .
SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH NOVEMBRE. LIE GI NA 25TH.
YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .
MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .
YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.
THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.
YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY CRAP Shocked What did you bump into. Ouch !! You have unleashed the demons. What a long angry and violent tirade, speech I am amazed.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a lad recycled a baiter insult, or maybe recycled his own insult. Check the IP's with the one Fatter Siam posted in the link.

He's probably been getting a lot of abuse and accidentally retaliated against poor Cammy. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if holy spirits would listen, they would listen to mugus? naw not really.

Are you trying to chop a mugus dolla?

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can you fit all that in your sig. line? Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:
Are you trying to chop a mugus dolla?

No, not this one.

I thought that a derisive response was in order:

Quote:
What's with the jibberjabber? Forgotten how to spell? You say I need to go back to school and you never even graduated from kindergarten - ain't that rich?
Your curses are wind from a monkey's backside (your face) because the Goddess will turn it all back on you and you'll not only be poor, but your penis will shrivel to the size of a housefly and everyone will laugh at you and the only way to end it will be suicide.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is Adam Fool and what does he have to do with this transaction?

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the up side... if he's that touchy with his real victims, he ain't getting many...
Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Beautiful rant, you have this off to a fine art Yastreb. clapping

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a rant. I've added this to my autoinsulter.

I'm wondering what the lads mean by cursing someone's generation

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen lads use "Generation" to mean "your entire family" as in "PIPELINE BLAST NA TAKE U WHOLE GENERATION"

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that is one hate filled rant. And after only one response.

Quote:
WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.

I have yet to get one this extreme. My gut reaction was to laugh at most of this email, but this is kind of sad. I assume saying such things about somones family is the ultimate insult in their culture.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Definite siggy material there. Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When they go to the shrine to invoke a curse on you, you know you've got to 'em. Superstitious as they are, I've often found an email telling them your friend is a witch and has bounced their curse back upon them to the power of ten really makes their day.

One thing's for sure, their curses don't work. If they did, this site would be bereft. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, there'smore:

Quote:
I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.
YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.
THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

I had to reply, albeit with some repetition:

Quote:
May Freyja the Golden curse you with loveless and poverty from this day on until your shameful death.
May Skadhi curse you with weakness and cowardice from this day on until your shameful death.
Your curses are as wind from a monkey's backside, the chatter of baboons, and the rattling of your dead bones

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,
While not related to the diatribe Yastreb received. I would ask you not to use references to Juju or witchcraft in your baits.
My reasons are this:
There is a real problem with ritual abuse of children in Africa and with African immigrants in connection on suspicion that these children are involved in witchcraft.
I would hope that the people on 419eater view that this as something that we should all do what we can to stamp out.
I know that nobody here is actually promoting belief in witchcraft or juju, but they are including those references in baiter insults.
It just seems to me that people are finding this a fun way to wind up lads.
If those lads are believers in witchcraft or may be in some way convinced of it's validity by repeated use of these insults, they may repeat those insults to others.
To me it is a little like sending out e-mails using the N-word to people who may repeat those words and cause offence to other people.
As a large percentage of the lads who contact you are young black males with little education, poor and quite vulnerable to coercion, we should not attempt to re-enforce these beliefs.
Although there is a case for de-education of these lads to make it more difficult for them to scam others, it is another case to give them education in the language of witchcraft that may be passed down to younger generations.
I hope that we can all agree here.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Axil Moto
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ wowwow
i am glad you brought that to my attention.
good point, and yes i agree with you.

@ yastreb
that is one, unholy fuc*ing hate-filled rant.

ME: "Excuse me? Did you really ask a question I clearly answered in my last email?! I just told you that, dammit! Were you skimming my letter? I despise skimmers! Damn you for making me upset! Damn you!!
Listen very carefully now, goddamit. You will read every single word I write. In fact, you will give each and every word meticulous consideration!!
LAD:
"SIR, I swear on my life, my soul! I go to church every day. i will never skimming again in my life."
ME: Your church has services every day?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet
United States United States Nigeria Nigeria Ghana Benin
Sand Timer 2yrs and 6 months
Cellphone web store
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While the juju insults and threats of shrines are effective, I see your point. There is plenty of mileage left in insulting their families anyway.

The real problem with the modern ritualist movements is that like almost everything else in Nigeria it is used as a shortcut to easy wealth; ostensibly by the customers in order to get their finances boosted but in reality, by the juju men who line their pockets very nicely. Those guys are charlatans of the worst type, and uncaring to the point of psychopathy.

I have found very little in older texts about the more evil practices we've seen in recent years - the baby farming, the human sacrifices, and the mutilation and murder for valuable body parts. This seems to be a recent thing, and entirely financially motivated.

This, of course, drives the fear and superstition that leads to equally unspeakable acts by those who disapprove of juju, and when scared enough, will see it everywhere, if it's there or not.

But, with all this said, in a country where you can be burned alive on the suspicion of petty theft while the Big Man down the road with his millions of stolen Naira turns up the AC and gripes about the charring smell, why would any of this surprise you?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for the necro, but the Lad's back with the same insult as before:

Quote:
I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.
YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION. THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

As I have no idea what brought this whole thing on, I decided to temper my insult with curiousity:

Quote:
Why should I fear the threat from some dingy little shithole where one of the braindead sheeple took a dump and declared it holy?
Why the fuck do you bother cursing me in the first place? How can you, thousands of kilometres away, threaten me at all?
And what did I do to you anyway, you bone-headed cock-breath?

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic