SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For the Veteran Baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PeaceOutNY
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For all the veteran baiters out in 419Eater world, have you noticed if scammers in general have gotten better at their trade over the course of time? Do you find the majority of scammers to be more reluctant to provide information/bank accounts/identification documents than in the past? Although all of us on this forum can spot 419 fraud a mile away, has anyone noticed scammers becoming more sophisticated in their operation to make it harder for the average person to realize they are being scammed? I only ask because I am somewhat involved in investigating fraud, although not 419, involving countries like Nigeria and India. This forum is helpful to me in seeing these scams and by your postings of identity docs (real and fake) as well as fraud business letters, certificates and invoices/receipts. Baiting is becoming a good release and sort of my superficial payback to the fraudsters out there. Thanks for all of your work! Very Happy
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing much has changed or ever will. We've got it and they want it.

They've modified and adapted the language a little. You hardly ever see terms such as 'modality' or demurrage' used in scam mail these days, because lads are sick of explaining what they mean.

The only other change I've noticed over the years is that they ask for money after a day or two where in the past, they were quite happy to work up a potential vic for a few weeks before getting to the point.

Otherwise, it's the same old same old.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not so sure. Read this Thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=217685

Edit: As an afterthought, I was recently surprised how long Lads took to get to the point. I spent 6 days harvesting payment details for our Scammer Sunday, when we call Lads who have provided this info. Of circa 20 Lads e.mailed, only about 8 had done this by the 6th day. I was constantly asking for details of the fee. One Lad told me I was too impatient and dropped me! By the time Sunday arrived, the other 11 Lads were still resolutely working through their scripts, e.mail by e.mail.

Last edited by The Monsignor on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They evolve,and we adapt to meet it.The lads are not stupid contrary to what a lot of people think.If something comes along that they feel they can turn to their advantage they will embrace it.I don't think that really means they are getting better.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Exactly so.

Baiting back towards the last millennium was so much more innocent and absurd.
I don't reckon you could get away with that stuff these days.

It's an arms race, if you like.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two classes of lads: those with experience and those without. The first section have definitely improved their game and many are aware of baiters -- which makes them all the better targets, like champion fish in a well-fished lake.

The second section are the amateurs who can still be led a satisfactory dance. I can't hold a candle to the experts here but I find the straight bait very pleasing. I take pride in NOT using the superb Eater tools until a late stage in the bait. Many veteran lads have been baited already and recognise the tools at once, but they can't afford to ignore a straight bait. The amateurs can be tormented for days before the tools provide the next level of pain.

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I, also, like straight baiting and trying to do what I can without using all the tools. I might use some letters from the bank AFTER I get bank accounts.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic