SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Playing both ends against the middle, NSFW for naughty words

View next topic
View previous topic

loualsindor
Evil attorney in for the long haul

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap...I spoke too soon...Google chat just started AGAIN!

Wow.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 4

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 19

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.

- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a postscript: Lou has bailed, afraid of an assassination attempt after this chat, which happened WHILE I was posting the whole bait (thinking it was done):

Dr: i can not understand your lawyer
he still ask for account owner contact
Dr: what for?
me: As I understand it, he's still trying to get you the $4,500 and wants to make sure everything goes smoothly. Why is this a problem?
Dr: tell him to us western union
it is safer
and secure and even fater
me: Safer? If course it's not. He DID copy me on his explanation of that detail and I believe we both told you that nothing would be sent that way. Once the money leaves the WU office, it can't be traced.
Dr: u are wrong
it is tracable
the owner of the account have no business with this transaction
we have given you the account and it is up to you to send the charges
u initially sent the charges and was call back later
me: What do you mean? You're using the owner's account without his knowledge?
Dr: no
he knows about it
and he is not in the position to decide to talk or not
am handling this matter and it must not go beyond me
for security reason
and that is what i have been trying to do
me: What the heck does that mean? Must not go beyond you? What security?
He's the bank account owner and won't notice money going in? That makes no sense.
me: Look, I have a meeting to go to. You can discuss this with McSorley, I'll let him know we talked. I'm out of this for now, so if this is going to work, it will work with him.
Dr: so that he will not know the psoition of the fund
this should be confidential but you have taken it the wrong way
it seems u want people to asasinate you
people can be terrible when it comes tpo money

The lawyer, however, is now intrigued and will set the hook for a SECOND bait of the same guy:

Martin McSorley
TO:
Dr Lamido Sanusi
Dr. Sanusi,

I would like some clarification from you on a couple of issues pertaining to this current situation. Please be advised that I am not including Mr. Sindor on this message as I believe he has washed his hands of this entire affair.
1. What exactly is the content of these boxes? This information was not shared with me and may influence how I (and the two of us) decide to proceed.
2. You threatened to assassinate Mr. Sindor? That kind of language can cause a great deal of trouble and I would urge you strongly to a) refrain from any threats of this nature in the future and b) send an apology to Mr. Sindor immediately to avoid litigation and prosecution. That kind of threat can be construed as assault and terroristic threatening within our legal system and that is not a path you should tread.
So I ask again for detailed information about these boxes from you; perhaps you and I can come to an arrangement of some kind as Mr. Sindor does not appear willing or able to move forward.
I look forward to positive response,
Mart1n McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701

If he bites (and I bet he will), I'll run this as long as I can and post it as a separate topic once it's done. Freakin' amazing...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 19

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hook is nearly set...the Governor wants a "letter of attorney" from Marty, but the slimy lawyer has informed him that Lou doesn't know about his attempt to get the boxes for himself. DO criminals flock together?

We'll find out soon!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 19

loualsindor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marty, after a family tragedy, is now back home and desperate for funds. Good that the Dr. is there and the boxes are still available.

Time to crank the whole thing back up!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 19

loualsindor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who might be wondering, Marty has the hook set and the good Dr. is back in his place of frustration. He sure is a predictable cuss...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 19

loualsindor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And finally, the conclusion:

FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE
GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Attn:Mart1n McSorley

we believe you know about this process before you are introduce to
it,we do not expect you to start asking us this matter,ask mr lou to
send us a letter of attorney that he want you to receive the fund,we
await the official letter before we proceed.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

Did you not receive my message of yesterday? I would like to have a further discussion with you regarding the contents and disposition of the boxes that have now been abandoned by Mr. Sindor. Perhaps we can come to an arrangement that is beneficial to us both.

Hoping to hear from you,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.

-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

There is no way we can do this venture without the concept of Lou,his
name is on all the papers that back up the boxes,if you cannot send us
a letter of attorney from your friend then you have to send us an
agreement letter that you will act according to our advice because the
boxes contain some million of dollars and since you friend is not
interested then we have to share the fund accordingly.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

As I said, Mr. Sindor is not aware that I have contacted you about the boxes and he has abandoned this whole affair. He did not share with me the details at all as I was brought in only 1) to facilitate the transfer of funds for a transaction that I was not given the particulars of and 2) to provide protection for him if there was an investigation that was associated with your business dealings.

If you would like my assistance, please let me know how we should take the next steps, but I will not be providing any letters from Mr. Sindor. My obligations to him ended when he decided to go no further with you and I am acting only in my own interests.

I'm sure you understand.

I remain,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

OK we understand,all you have to do now is to put into writing that you want both of us to share the fund in ratio of 60% for me while you receive 40%,you have to indicate my name Dr Lamido Sanusi on the letter including your name and leave a space where i will sign so that i can send the scan copy back to you,send the scan copy of the letter to me before we proceed.

One thing you should realize is that we have to pay the security company via western union because this is confidential between us now and western union is very save for this venture,do not be bias,we will send the boxes to you while i join you to share the money right there in your country

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

My apologies for the delay in my response, I was called away to the US mainland due to a family emergency. I am currently in Nevada, but have re-established my internet connectivity.

I understand the need for an agreement letter; is there a standard form that you need to have me complete or can this simply be something general that I send to you?

Thank you for your patience,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

My apologies for the delays in contacting you; as I mentioned, I was on the US mainland dealing with a family emergency. As this particular emergency managed to accumulate an astonishing amount debt in the form of medical bills, I would be very interested in proceeding with the procurement of your boxes (and of course sharing the proceeds with you). Is this option still available?

Best regards,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

I have acknowledged your response and the opinion of sharing the fund
is still very possible,i told you to send me a writing letter that
will indicate that we have agree to share the said fund which will
carry your name and my name including the signature and you will send
it to me via the email so that i can also sign on it,you have to do
this officially so that there will not be any misconception along the
line,i await this letter from you today.

Note:the security company want to receive their charges via western
union or money gram so that they can commence the delivery of the
boxes to you there in the states and as soon as you receive the fund i
will make arrangement on how to join you there so that we can share
the fund according to plan.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Am waiting the letter i ask you to send before we proceed.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

Please accept my most profound apologies for the delay in replying to you. As I mentioned, I have been on the US mainland dealing with a family emergency that has now become a tragedy. I am continuing here for the next few days completing funeral arrangements and preparing documentation for legal action on behalf of two nieces who are now without parents.

I plan on being back in Honolulu on Monday and will contact you then with the requested letter so that we may proceed to our mutual benefit.

If you are a man who believes in God, please take a moment to pray for the family of Tracy and Judith McSorley...they've been through a great deal, but they know that prayers are answered. (And hug your children every day, my friend...you never know when it will be the last time.)

Kindest regards,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Well i do not expect you to stay this long before you respond because of this venture but i understand your mail,i am praying for your client to have the mind to bear the lost,everyone will die and no one knows when exactly when it will be and that is why we have to be good while on earth,we have to also do what is expected on time so that it will not be too late.

Send the letter and let us proceed,the boxes is still with the security company here and they are just waiting to receive their handling and mobilization charges before they deliver the boxes to you and as soon as the boxes get to you then i will arrange myself to come down to the states and we can plan to share the fund accordingly,just be fast and let us do what is right at the right time.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

Now that I am back in my office, we can proceed with our arrangements. I believe that this should suffice for a letter.

To whom it may concern,

Be aware that an arrangement has been reached between myself, Mart1n McSorley, undersigned, and Dr. Lamido Sanusi to receive any and all goods agreed upon by mutual understanding with dispensation according to separate agreement. This separate agreement is part and parcel to, and not in conflict with, any other agreements, written or verbal, prior to this date of June Fifth, 2012.

Pursuant to the Electronic Information and Documents Act of 2000, Chapter E-7.22 of The Statutes of Saskatchewan, 2000
(effective November 1, 2000) as amended by the Statutes of Saskatchewan, 2002, c.18., the appearance of my name below certifies that I have read, understood and approved of the wording herein with no further modifications or omissions.

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

I am satisfy with your letter and i am ready to go further with you in this venture,i think i can trust and confide in you now,i want you to know that the fund will be share in ratio of 60% for me while you will receive 40%,i want you to know that the only delay now is the fees we are to pay the security company that will deliver the boxes to you there in your country before i join you,the security company is asking for the handling and mobilization charges and they also charge us for demurrage before we can remove the boxes from their office because they inform us that the boxes has stayed too long in their company and it is against their regulations,they want us to pay for demurrage too and they are asking for the sum of $2,124 for the demurrage,as i am writing you now i have sort them with the demurrage charges,it is just the handling and mobilization charges we are to pay now but as of now i am totally down,i do not even have enough money to move around,my partner you have to know how to send the fees here so that the security company can prepare the boxes and deliver it to you there in the states,hope you understand.

The security company has given us the information where you are to send the fees to and it is stated below now,you have to use western union or money gram to send the fees now,the handling and mobilization charges is the equivalent sum of $4,000 united states dollars.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

This should not be a problem at all. Please forward me a scan of the invoice from the security company and I would be happy to handle things for you on my end.

Regards,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

I have the scan copy of the invoice issued by the security company when i pay the demurrage charges but my scanner is not good now,i will have to go to the national library to scan you the copy of the invoice paid so that we can move ahead on how to complete this matter.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

Thank you for your proof payment, however I require the invoice showing the remaining balance. Thank you for your efforts toward our mutual benefit and success.

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----
Monday, June 11, 2012 12:32 AM

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

I have attached the scan copy of the invoice issued by the security company when i pay the demurrage charges to this mail but my scanner is not good now,i will have to go to the national library to scan you the copy of the invoice paid so that we can move ahead on how to complete this matter.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)

(6.jpg)
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

i cannot send you the invoice of the balance paid for the handling and mobilization charges because we have not yet pay for it,that is what is the delay now and you will have to send this fees before the security company where the consignment are kept can deliver it to you there in your country,the charges is the sum of $4,000.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

I am not requesting a receipt, showing the amount paid. Rather I need the invoice, which details the amount due. Surely this documentation is available to you...how else would there be a known amount owed?

Regards,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

i want you to know that we are initially expected to pay for the handling and mobilization charges and when your friends refused to claim the boxes on time the security company start charging us for demurrage and i have paid them for the demurrage and now it is just the handling and mobilization charges that will need to pay now before they will release the boxes for delivery to you there in your country and it is up to you to pay that as my partner because we both are going to benefit from this venture.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)

-----
Dr. Sanusi,

I understand completely, I'm simply asking for the invoice showing the total charges for handling and mobilization. I will pay off that invoice.

Does this not exist? That would be odd for a security company.

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

The security company cannot issue the invoice to us if we do not send or give them the handling and mobilization charges,there is no way they will do this,before they issue the invoice for the demurrage charges i gave them the charges,they cannot release that to us because we have already ask for it when you told us,it is impossible here,look my partner it is better we act fast and retrieve this boxes from the security company and the only way we can achieve this is to send them the charges required which is the sum of $4,000 usd,hope you understand?

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

I'm sorry but I do NOT understand. You are saying that we are expected to pay $4,000 without any invoice detailing these charges? I understand the demurrage, however where is the documentation to support the handling and mobilization.

I wonder...is this security company trustworthy? If they can't provide a bill, how do you and I know that this is legitimate? My concern here is for is both, my friend...I don't want either of us to suffer the same kind of loss that Mr. Sindor went through.

Perhaps I can speak directly to the security company about this on both of our behalf and sort this our.

Your ready and able partner,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

we contact the security company since you insist that you want the invoice that shows the fees of the handling and mobilization charges,the security company gave us the list of their services to the united states and the list is attached to this official mail.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)

(DOC.jpg)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

Thank you for that, but this is simply a list of what they offer, not an invoice for services. I will attempt to use this for acquisition of the funds within my firm's disbursement protocols office, but it may be problematic.

I will keep you informed of my progress,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

The security company gave me the list of their service when we ask for invoice and they told us that it is until we pay the charges before the invoice will be issue,Mr Mart1ns i will advice you not to waste much time,try as much as possible to get the charges sent to the security company so that they can deliver the boxes to you there in your country and i will know how to join you over there to share the fund,hope you understand?

The security company has given us the info where you are to send the charges to via western union,use this info below to send the charges and state the mtcn number in your next mail so that the security company can deliver the boxes to you at your door step there in your country.

NAME:JOHN MICHEAL
DESTINATION:LAGOS,NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION:ONE
TEST ANSWER:TWO
AMOUNT:$4,000 USD

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

How are you today?i did not hear from you,i do not expect you to delay this process anymore,the handling and mobilization charges is the only delay now and once we hand over this fees to the security company they will certainly commence the delivery of the boxes to you right there in your country,use this information of the security company agent stated below to send the fees via western union and state the mtcn number in your mail for easy pick up,i await to hear from you asap.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi.

Can you provide any additional details or contact information for the security company? I am NOT sending $4,000 to just a "person" on Nigeria. I am also unable to find a business listing in Lagos or anywhere else for "MaxCap Security Company". Please have them provide a business contact name from within the company as well as contact information for their main office.

Pardon my caution, but I want to ensure neither one of us is a victim here.

Regards,

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

What do you mean that there is no maxcap security on the listing you search,are you telling me that i am lying to you or what?if the boxes is not with them do you think i would have inform you about them?look this company has been the federal government delivery company for more than five years now and i cannot deceive you because of the money you want to send,you can contact them with their information stated below for clarification.

Maxcap security company
email:([email protected])
Telephone number:+2348089384123

Use this info to send the fees via western union.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
-----
Dr. Sanusi,

I'm beginning to wonder about this...you gave me this phone number for the security company:

+2348089384123

This is the same number that Dr. Mohammed supplied as being his own.

Can you explain this? I have placed my trust in you, but this is starting to make me question it. I would appreciate an explanation as soon as possible.

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
-----

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

I apologize for this miss up,i was a bit nervous this morning when i wanted to send you this mail,it is true that the number belong to Dr Mohammed,it is an error from me,i was talking to Dr Mohammed this morning on phone before i wrote the mail and i thaught i was given you the security company number,i am sorry for the miss up and that does not permit you to think i am been dishonest with you.

The security company number is stated below,you can call them to verify this process.

+2348186543032

Use this info to send the fees via western union.

Best Regard

DR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)

-----
(Baiter’s note: I got yet another 419 message and, since it mentioned my lad’s character, I thought I’d fling it at him to see if it stuck…)

Dr. Sanusi,

I received the disturbing message below...can you explain this?

Mart1n McSorley Esq.
Attorney at Law
McSorley, Lemieux & Hull
98-211 Pali Momi St.
Aiea, HI 96701
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE AND PROTECTED UNDER APPLICABLE
LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message, any attachments and all copies. Thank you.

From The Desk Of Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde <[email protected]> wrote:
ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC).
14A AKPATA NAMD ROAD AGBODKUN ABUJA NIGERIA.
FROM THE DESK OF Mr Ibrahim Lamorde. Executive Chairman.
ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)

ATTENTION :FUND BENEFICIARY,

My name is Mr Ibrahim Lamorde, New Executive Chairman (E.F.C.C) From investigation office in Nigeria. This is to notify you that Federal Government Of Nigeria Approve the sum of $2.6 Million United States Dollars each to all the short listed scam victims whose name was recovered during the recent (E.F.C.C) investigation process going on at western union and Money gram money transfer here in Nigeria. Your name was found among the list of those that sent so much money through western union to Africa, after our investigation, we find out that you have sent so much money to those Fraudsters who claim to hold funds in your name without receiving anything from them.,

We are working hard to stop fraud and internet scam in our country Nigeria, We got so many fraudsters arrested few days ago and one of them gave us your email address. Below are Names of those internet scammers we got arrested few days ago:

Mr. Paul Williams : Former Western Union Director.
Mr. Bobby Brown : Former Money Gram Director.
Mr. Sanusi Lamido : Former Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
Mrs. Farida Waziri : Former e.f.c.c chairman.
Rev. Sam George : United Bank of Africa.

In case you recognize them because one of them gave us your email address and he also said that he has collect more than One Hundred United States Dollars from you. No Body is Above the Law, I promise you that these criminals will not go unpunished, they must be punished for this criminal act. It was on these very recommendation that Federal Government Of Nigeria Approve the sum of $2.6 Million United States Dollars to you, in other to compensate you for all you lost to those Fraudsters who Collect Money from you without given you the fund they claim to have in your name, is an order from united nation to Nigeria to compensate all the short listed scam victims whose name was recovered during the recent Police investigation process going on at western union and Money gram money transfer here in Nigeria.

Be inform that your compensation fund valued the sum of $2.6 Million United States Dollars has been package in a consignment box and deposited in the custody of D.H.L COURIER EXPRESS head office here in Lagos Nigeria for immediate delivery to your home address which you will provide to me. We hereby have made a concrete arrangement with DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the law demand of the conveyance because you are required to pay the sum of $350. 00 usd immediately to this office for your compensation fund clearance process to enable our agent proceed to Ikeja High Court to renew your payment file and also get your package insured before your consignment will leave this great country Nigeria.

Note that you are required to pay the sum of $350. 00 usd immediately to this office for your compensation fund clearance process to enable our agent proceed to Ikeja High Court to renew your payment file and also obtain the needed insurance certificate and you are to send the required $350. 00 usd in favor of our protocol officer to enable us renew your payment file and also get your package insured before your compensation fund will be delivered to you.

As soon as you get back to me with an email that you have accepted to pay the fee then i advise you to re-confirm your current Address, Full Names and Telephone Number and Country to avoid wrong delivery and also to enable us confirm that you are the real owner of this Email address to avoid any mistake. If you know that you are not the owner of this email address please don't try to contact us back because this mail is made for the owner of this email address.

Am given you 100% assurance that immediately you send the $350. 00 usd today before the next 24 hours you will receive your fund from D.H.L Courier Service and also don't forget to send the M.T.C.N Number with the payment details which i will be given to you in my next email to this office immediately the payment is done. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Provide the information below to enable the processing Of your Fund Start Immedately.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR ADDRESS:
3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
4) YOUR OCCUPATION:
5) YOUR IDENTITY:
6) COUNTRY:

Thank you and make sure you get back to me that you are willing to send the fee today if you wish to receive your compensation fund from Federal Government of Nigeria so that i can send down the details on how you are to get the fee to me. If you have any Question please call Tel : (+234-8133027961) have a nice day.

Regard.
Mr Ibrahim Lamorde.
New Executive Chairman,
ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL
CRIME COMMISSION OF NIGERIA

-----

And then….there was silence. Two piggies, 5 months of non-stop entertainment, AND I don’t think he has a clue that the bait even happened!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 19

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic