SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do with Walter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't want to bait this one, but he was begging for it. I have him here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235881&start=0

He is Walter Lee. I'll skip his opener since it is in the other thread.

I abused him for a bit on FMF.

Quote:
Oh i see,,,How do u sound so Crazy like that am not on here for Drama just to meet new ppl on here and see were things Leads Us too...

What the hell are 'ppl'?
You write like you are 5 years old. Didn't graduate, huh?

Quote:
Oh i see..Thanks..

You're welcome!

Quote:
i will like to get to know u much better and see maybe things can work out for Us

What is your doggie's name? He's cute!

Quote:
Skrewbullz...Do u have a Yahoo im so we can chat better and share pictures on there..

Skrewbullz? Oh I must bait him! I can't not do this!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, that yahoo chatty stuff is what young kids use.
I'm old fashioned.

Quote:
LOl.....Just want to get to know much about You and see were it gonna leads Us too...Are you married with Kids,How old are you

You never bothered to even look at my profile, did you?
Those questions have answers...yes they do.

Quote:
wow....i will be so Excited if we can hook up on Yahoo and share pic and see were thing bring us too

I'll think about it.

Quote:
How long will that take You..

Tomorrow? I have to consult my astrologist.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That great,i will be so Excited if we can chat on there and share pic,You are Preety Baby..Do u have a Cell so i can text you

There is a reason he finds Dustin Hoffman dressed like a woman so Preety. Yes. There is.

I don't hand out my number to total strangers. We don't know each other that well yet.

Quote:
Yes i know...Do u live Alone...

Yes.

Quote:
What do u do for a Living.

I run a small restaurant called the Rainbow Club.

Quote:
Cool...How long have u been single...Have you meet anyone on here or talk to..

Single all my life. I haven't met anyone on here, except these weird girls keep trying to get me to talk to their uncle. I don't know why.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh i have been single also since all my life since i have lost my wife in a road accident,I think we are Looking for the same things but mine in a woman, Just that i am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life

Your wife died?

Quote:
Yes,i lost her for the past 5 years...Do u wish to date a Uniform Man...How long have u been on this site...

I'm not sure about dating a military man, they are far away. How would I ever meet one up close for a date if he is away?

Quote:
Just started a dating site today,u are the first person i will talk to on here Baby,Just that i will be so glad if things can work out for Us,..Try and get a Yahoo im so we can hook up there and get to know much better each other,a friend lead me on here cos he find his Mrs Right here,that why i was here maybe i can be Lucky and find my Mrs Right Also Baby..

Yahoo wants my phone number to open an account so I can't do that.

I'll email you tomorrow from my gmail account.

Quote:

Ok [email protected] andmake sure you email me some pictures also..

and seconds later:
Quote:

, i m happy to read from you,just to tell you more about me..My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I love to deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person. I am too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But, I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not a good trait, but I am doing much, much better at being patient. It takes a lot of prayer for me in that area. Oh, and I am a romantic at heart. I love romance. Am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the of my life with,All i need from you is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,All my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness,i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best I want you to know all about me but i will have to stop here and be waiting for your response and i will be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible take good care of yourself and remain blessed.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That poor dog should be calling this mutt by that name!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, We met last night on fish meet fish.

I am bad with writing about myself so I guess you can email me and perhaps we can know each other more.

Kathy

I'm thinking about signing off with a different name every day just to see what he does.

Quote:
Thanks for taking your time to write me back on here, i m happy to read from you,just to tell you more about me..My personality is outgoing and I have a good sense of humor. I am a kind and very tenderhearted person. I am loving, in fact I sometimes think that I love to deeply when I love someone. I am a very honest person. I am too trusting at times and I am loyal to my companion and friends. But, I do have a streak of impatience at times which is not a good trait, but I am doing much, much better at being patient. It takes a lot of prayer for me in that area. Oh, and I am a romantic at heart. I love romance. Am Looking for a nice, Honest, Kind and Caring woman, a woman that will Love and be with me for the Rest of my Life Am not looking for someone to date but someone to spend the of my life with,All i need from you is just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding,All my life has been engolfed with misery and loneliness,i watch my life layed wide spread in front of me and didn't know what to do with it,my life has been so boring and hope with someone who is ready to Love me for who i am now it's gonna change for the best I want you to know all about me but i will have to stop here and be waiting for your response and i will be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible take good care of yourself and remain blessed.
Sgt Walter
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NV-I KNOW! Right?

Hello Walt,
Sorry for not emailing you sooner. How is everything? It's nice that you have a good sense of humor. Do you know any good jokes?
I like a good laugh!
Well, I don't know what you would like to know about me. I like shopping, going to the movies, collecting shells on the beach and then I paint them.
I hope you are well and would love to hear from you again!

Quote:
Knock!!!Knock!!! May I come into ur world??? I bring no flowers,No cakes,But wishes to keep U fresh, Prayer to keep u healthy, And love to keep u smiling... Good Morning baby, How are you doing today. I thought i should send you a mail this morning before moving on to today's work. Have a lovely day and my wishes are silent but true, Everywhere they will follow you.. Luck is yours, wishes are mine.. I wish your present and future always shine. I want you to know that though we’re not too close in distance. We’re not too near in miles. But emails can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles, so i will love to read from you soon.

I want to plant a seed into the soil, the soil of my unpredictable life. Hoping for each seed to blossom throughout the darken night. Without the knowledge of knowing what each seed will form into... But a rose I wish upon a star for this precious seed to become. I will pray so my rose will be a rose filled with love and beauty with Gracefulness and Charm. A rose that would be viewed as a quantum characteristic that accounts for the existence of love. A while It took to search for the perfect seed, till I found the one that spoke the language of love back to me. The see d of desire that will blossom into A perfect love for me to call my own. The petals on that rose. Will be the petals that present my life such a life I will live, for all I long for is to find the perfect love to call my own... Such beauty, such desire
Such sweet scent I want you to hold proudly.

I will not fear to see what you might become For I shall not walk away I will be here waiting for you, You are my beauty, You are my path, You are the rose I will water, If you promise to stay for a while. Many roses their petals fall out of their place But I am hoping yours will always be invigorating. I hope you won't have to say good-bye soon. For I will hold a promise today to watch you grow and to admire your beauty as You blossom through this quiet and lonely night. I will listen carefully and watch your sweet body Grow with mine. I will tell you stories about the nights I spent Being lonely. I will tell you about how beautiful the past nights used to be when I gently fell asleep under the shimmering stars. I will tell you about the feeling of being loved a lifetime ago. and I promise to show you my heavenly garden as soon As you decide its me who you want to see on to morrow. But today I am here to guide you and I am here to protect you... My Rose I wish you would become, for today my being is yours to keep... I hope you'll understand this and dont think I'm in a rush. I will surely honor you feelings and decision.

Have a lovely day and God bless You.

Bye for now hun, And hope to read from you soon enough.

Sgt Walter
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, that's kind of gay. I don't like what you wrote. Those are words from a homosexual.

Quote:
Oh Baby..i miss talking to you,How is work and Familys..

He doesn't read, this is going to be fun.

fine and you?

Quote:
My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent.I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love youI wanted to tell you today how good I feel about us and our future. I enjoyed being with you. It seems that everything we do is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today ... Its for tomorrow and it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too.I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too. We share so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become.I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!

Your Only Army Man.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent another

fine and you

Quote:
I understand what you are going through honey. I know whats like to be lied to and be taken for granted. I want you to know that i feeel so bad too, but I want to express to you the love that I feel. My life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. The day that I realized that I loved you, my bad dreams ceased.,What I feel for you is that awesome love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing. It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying; so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it. I cannot fathom living my life without you - waking would never be the same without your sweet face to look forward to; I would not be living, just existing; sleeping would be impossible without you to dream of..You have made my life worth every moment, every breath. we may be living far away from each other baby Gina, and as such are thought not to feel such intense emotion, but what I feel is true and blinding in it's power. You have swept me away and proved to me that magic exists - in you.I know we will be together soon.We will make this happen and surprise everybody. I believe and have faith that what we feel for each other will overcome and outlast the distance and time. My heart is yours, my soul in your keeping. Please treasure it.

Your Army Man.

A little NSFW

What.da.faque?
Who was that reply for? Certainly not me!
Are you on drugs? You know there's help you can get for that!
Just overdose! It'll be fine, really.

From
Me

PS
You are a fucking lunatic!
Batshit crazy
Mucho Loco
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Good Morning Kate,How are u doing,what have u been doing for the rest of today,i have been so busy on patrol just coming in now on here and i got your mail..
How do u spend your weekend yesterday...How does it gooes BABY...i love to be with a woman of my life who is ready to have me for real and wanna be with me and spend the rest of her life with me..Baby can you just try and get a Yahoo im so we can chat well on messenger and share more pictures..

Uhh, that's not my name. Nope. Not gonna mention it. Apparently I'm baiting him already with my Kate character and somehow forgot.

and another since I forgot to reply

Quote:
Hello Good Morning Kate,How are u doing,what have u been doing for the rest of today,i have been so busy on patrol just coming in now on here and i got your mail..
How do u spend your weekend yesterday...How does it goes BABY...i love to be with a woman of my life who is ready to have me for real and wanna be with me and spend the rest of her life with me..Baby can you just try and get a Yahoo im so we can chat well on messenger and share more pictures..i will be looking forward to read from you back..
Do u have a Mobile cell Baby so we can have more conversation on it Baby,i dont kind maybe u can avoid my phone calling card to we can talk more better on cell Kate...

sugar pie,
yahoo got that there boom boom virus so no can do.
hope you are able to keep your pants on.
life is so interesting.
cotton candy baby, it's all about cotton candy.

Yours forever and ever,
whateve3r my name is.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO BABY..HOW ARE YOU DOING,AM JUST COMING BACK FROM PATROL NOW VERY TIRED IT BEEN A HARD WPORKING DAY TODAY,JUST THINKING LOT ABOUT YOU ON PATROL,I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU SO I CAN SHOW U THERE WAY AND THE HONEST WITH THE FULL TRUST I WANNA GIVE YOU FOR REAL AND I WANNA HAVE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE DAY KATIE..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON,I DON'T KNOW MANY BE U WOULD LOVE TO MEET ME IN PERSON,I WILL BE SO EXCITED IF THINGS CAN WORK OUT FOR US......SEND ME YOUR NUMBERS SO CAN HAVE A GREAT CONVERSATIN ON IT BABY....I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW U WILL FEEL ABOUT EETUING E IN PERSON...JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ALL THIS KATIE..I LOVE U SO MUCH

SGT WALTER

I really should log onto my Kate account and see what he's been sending. One day, yes, one day I'll do that.

Don't call me Baby, I hate it. I'm a grown woman with a name.
Weekend good.
No yahoo. I just don't feel like it. It seems like a lot of work and I don't do work. I might chip a nail. Or ruin my nail polish. It takes forever
to get my nails looking this good.
Yes, I do have a mobile cell.
Try to get shot on patrol,
Sincerely,
Me
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweetie,thanks for ur wonderful mail...i have been busy on patrol sweetie,i have been thinking alot about you Katie,Can i have your Mobile cell so we can chat on there better sweetie,you completed me Sweetie,i cant just express the love i have for you sweetie,i wish i was there so i can hold u tight i really love to enjoy my life with the woman of my life...i have been so happy that i have you for real and wanna love you for the rest of my life,i will be looking forward to get your number so we can talk more better on phone....i love you so much Katie.....i wil be looking forward to her from you sweetie,i love u so much..

Sgt Walter

I didn't answer

Quote:
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. love you,Not only for what you are.But for what I am ..When I am with you..When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, always.The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life -- not learning how to develop psychic powers, not learning how to bow, chant, do yoga, or even meditate, but learning to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light..To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.i really want you and wanna love you forever and Ever Sweetie...

Sgt Walter

Hey weirdo!
I think it's just called weird, not love. Unless you are talking about beer. Then it's love.
Remember, if dealing with tyrants and murderers, always shoot first, ask questions later.
Speaking of psychic powers, I have the oddest psychic feeling that you are not a soldier anymore.
Like you died and came back as an African. And many are around you. I see these numbers
234 234 234 234
What does this mean?

Remember to always look on the bright side of life.
Your alcoholic sweetie,
Me
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dont know what that number means Sweetie..How do u mean by am noty a soldier

I didn't think he could read.

What I am trying to say is I see your next life. It is weird.

Quote:
How do you mean sweetie

like when I close my eyes I dont see you as a soldier
I see you as an African man
Like in the future you die and come back as a different person
very weird
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh i see....

Clear as mud, right?

do you believe in reincarnation?

Quote:
yes

Quote:
Hello katie....Oh why dont you tell me before you leave online Sweetie,I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.I apologize straight from the heart for ignoring you whenever you make an attempt to make me feel better after our pointless arguments. I know I overreact a lot, and I'm sorry. I‘m ashamed of how I treat you and I'm sorry I've been so moody lately. I'm afraid I'll say something to make you forget the feelings you have for me when I mention your past too much and bring up stupid things. I'm worried you won‘t want me anymore. I know I can make you mad, but I promise you that this is all going to change because I love you with everything I have. I was scared to love you at first, out of fear that you would hurt me, but I did and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Now, the only fear I have is waking up and realizing it’s all a dream.You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with.
Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with katie. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.

Sgt Walter

Do you think you have had a past life? I think I did, I lived in England I think and I was beheaded. I hate it when anyone calls me queen. I immediately hold my neck like someone is going to chop off my head.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you. But at this moment, these things no longer give me pleasure. Your visits have been less and less frequent, and I feel sometimes as if the greatest part of who I am is slowly slipping away. I am trying to hold on, though. At night when I am alone, I call for you, and whenever my ache seems to be the greatest, you still seem to find a way to return to me.

Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."

I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.

Sgt Walter

Sweetie, I hate to ask you this, but are you a homosexual?
The only people I know that write the way you do are homosexuals.
Don't get me wrong, I will still be your friend if you are gay.
We just can't do boom boom since, well, I'm not a gay or a guy.
So there's that.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare

answer my question with a simple yes or no

Quote:
YES

Well I have a question then.
I have a pair of stiletto heels and I don't know if I should wear them with a short or long skirt.
What should I pair them with?
Also, do you think if I wear the long skirt I should wear stockings or should my legs be bare?

Quote:
Lol..............i think short is alright

You are totally my bff right now!!!!
Thank you.
Can I call you sugar britches? It would mean the world to me!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you and wanna hold u tight in my arm..

sgt walter

That's so weird! I was just thinking about me too! It's like we are totally psychic together!
You are my soul sista! Well, my soul bro, but you know.
Ok, so I just bought these shoes. Are they too hooker looking?
I have a matching clutch with swarovski crystals on it, totally awesome, right?
Ok, I want to make sure you see the shoes I'm talking about. So you think a short skirt
would be ok?
Thanks my sugar britches!
Me

^Yes, that little strip at the toe is gold too! Hardest shoes to walk in to date.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.
I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you Katie, with all my heart and soul,
always and forever!

Sgt walter

You didn't even look at my shoes!!!!!
I need your help!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic