SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Special scammer needs some lady friends

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer obviously has too much time on his hands, since he found himself on scamwarners and signed up to post fake testimonials on his behalf:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36596&p=96556#p96556

Silly boi signed up under one of his other email addresses, which leads straight to another one of his old scam profiles: http://www.australiandatingwomen.com/Tom24770/

If anyone would like to drop him a line at Tom's address, or his current address posted at scamwarners, I'm sure he would love some special attention.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ditz has a bit of time on her hands (in between centrelink courses), why doesn't she drop Carlos a line? Which she does. spoofing an email with stuff from scamwarners, the Ditz sends this back:

Quote:
Dear Carlos,

I am so glad that you have written back to me schatzi. I thought when my email address crashed a few weeks back that I would never hear from you again. I am overjoyed that you tracked me down again. You say you are American? My soon to be ex husband Nick is American, he grew up in Crystal lake in Florida, but married me in Germany and we emigrated here to Australia in 1995.

And i have attached a picture of myself as you requested before my emails crashed, I hope you like it.

As I mentioned in the last email, I am in the middle of divorcing his sorry ass and we are both fighting for control of the farm. If I win, I will sell it and maybe travel with some of the proceeds. But enough of me schatzi, tell me about yourself, Americans are hot!

Ditz

Hopefully, he'll bite

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He bit... Kinda:

Quote:
Fuck you scammer .. and hell you

I may have a new siggy Wink

That said, I haven't given up just yet, I send this back:

Quote:
Dear Carlos,

I am sorry for not seeing this sooner, but this went into something called "spam". I am new to computers and know very little about them. My niece Sabrina set this up for me, and since she is in Sydney and I am in Yalbraith, I do not get to ask questions

But schatzi, I do not understand, why you call me these things. I have said that I am not a native speaker of english, and do not know what you mean by a "scammer".

Have I upset you in some way? If so, tell me how so I can apologise now. If you do not wish to write to me, why did you write to me first? And if you do not wish to wrte to me again, you simply have to say so. While it does very lonely here in Yalbraith, I do not wish to become a stalker.

I just hoped I had found someone I could relate to

Ditz

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic