SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scamming tips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asgozzi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys.
I got this a couple days ago. Quite the interesting read:

Quote:

Dear brother,

With trust and unity Am Chief olisa ewuzie I got your mail thru the format you sent
to my box so I decided to write and tell you that I am a guy man living in Asia in
case if you have any Asian job like Indian jobs Thailand jobs Indonesia jobs
Malaysia jobs Sri Lanka jobs Nepal jobs and the rest of them. Again European jobs
let me, so that we I work with you and work out money ok. I am from Anambra state in
ihala local government area. I live in India, and I do any Asian jobs, come and
carry, Security Company. And we do engage most clients in face to face execution.

We do advise catches to give their clients impression that the consignment in
question will be sent through DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. (Because that is what we
specialized on here, come and carry) The client should have the impression that the
sender (catches) will be present to meet with him on the arrival of the Diplomat
with the consignment, thereafter.

NOTE: The catcher will make sure that he has given the client bill for clearing of
his consignment over here, and the client accepts. (For instance, if the bill he
wants to give to the client is $10,000, he will assume that the total bill is
$25,000 and he the catcher has paid the sum of $15,000, remaining the balance of
$10,000. which he is going to be pay to the DIPLOMAT first before the consignment
will be release and delivered to him.

Our mode of sharing is 60/40.
CAN I HAVE UR NUMBER PLS
THIS MY NUMBER; (+919892433993)
Thank very much.
Chief Olisa Ewuzie.

NOTE; BRODA I HAVE GOOD INDIA ACCOUNT IN CASE IF U NEED IT. ACCOUNT MODE OF SHARING
IS (60/40) BCOS YOU KNOW Indians CANNOT SEND MONEY OUTSIDE, THAT IS THE REASON I AM
TELLING YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY MUGU THAT WANTS TO PAY YOU SHARP SHARP THEN YOU LET ME
KNOW SO THAT I CAN FORWARD AN ACCOUNT TO YOU AND TELL YOUR GUYS OK YOU CAN ALSO ADD
ME TO UR YAHOO MESSENGER WITH THIS I.D HERE FOR MORE INFORMATIONS:

[email protected]
THANKS

FOR MORE INFORMATION'S.
ADD ME FOR YOUR YAHOO MESSENGER.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic