SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail changes causing problem

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Gmail accounts for anything to do with scammers, but since some recent changes to Gmail there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the header of incoming mail.

Is it still possible to view the header of an incoming call received at a gmail address? If so please tell me how.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah its still possible, if you click on the little down pointing arrow (hover over it it says more) next to the reply button, theres an option called show original, headers are in there Smile (well for me anyway)

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Wright, are you still using the old look or have they switched you to the new one? If you are in the new look you can change back and use the method described above.

I've never stuck with the new look long enough to look for it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "new look" is awful and they keep trying to change me to it. I have trouble viewing it.

Did I mention how much I hate the "new look." Evil or Very Mad

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird, I thought I was on new look....... Hmmmm need 2 check now

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To show full headers in the new google:

-open the message.
-On the top corner of the email, to the right of the email header, there are 3 icons: an up arrow (expand all), a print icon, and a diagonal arrow (open in new window) icon. Click the expand all icon.
-When you click that icon, you will get the old "More" option and can show headers just like you did in the past.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all. Yes I do have the new look and I agree it is a bit of a pain.

If I open an incoming email sometimes I get what you describe Dorothy, and sometimes I get the little down arrow next to the left pointing reply button as Lord Goldblade describes. When this happens there is no third button as Dorothy describes. However when Dorothy's icon is there there is still a down arrow near the reply arrow, but it does something quite different!!!

It does appear to be consistent though in that one of my email addresses always does one of the above and the other address always does the other. Both are on new look.

Weird or wot?

Either way I do seem to have access to the header.

Thanks again folks!

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While on the subject of gmail, does anyone else have trouble sending attachments? If I try to send anything other than a picture or plain text file, I get a message saying the file is an executable and cannot be sent for security reasons. The old 'rename a .dll file and send it' routine won't work because gmail still sees it as a program file Sad.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go here and create multimeg files and then files of twice the size labeled "NEWSCANNER.JPG". You can forward the files in seconds even with a dial up connection.

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks! Added that to my baiting bookmarks.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic