SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Domain Name for realism

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been debating buying a domain name and getting email setup through godaddy.com. I wanted to setup a banking domain and have someone design a cheap website for the bank to use in baiting. I don't mind paying for it to mess with some young lads. If anyone can help me design the website or throw up a prefab website I will be glad to give you some email addresses to use for putting the smack down on a lad. I am looking into some type of off the wall credit union name so any suggestions are welcome. If this is "illegal" via the website rules please apply the smacketh down to to me and I apologize. I just thought it would be fun to have a more realistic email addy versus a gmail account. I am going to pay to privatize the domain. I don't really care about the location being found in TN anyway. I am going to make it look as legit as possible. I also want to make it like a ING or ALLY looking internet based.

Don't worry at my bank we will be firing those employees every time you blame one for their incompetence and replacing them with one just as incompetent.

Let me know if you can help?

M
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Gmail is all you really need. As long as you can convince them that you have money, and are willing to send it, they will pay no mind as to where the mail comes from.

All of my exploits have been from a Gmail account and I've been quite successful.

Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't even think about setting up a fake bank website in the US. Many years ago a member here by the name of FredFlintstone set up a fake "Bedrock Bank" and got in HUGE trouble with the Feds. Do a search on the forum and you'll read about it. I dug up this old news report from Associated Press:

Quote:
Regulators Shut Down Phony Bedrock Bank

August 31, 2004 10:24 AM EDT

DENVER - Federal regulators shut down a phony Internet bank claiming to be located in the tiny Colorado town of Bedrock - population 10 - near the Utah state line.

Through its Web site, the First National Bank of Bedrock offered deposit accounts, investments, debit cards and credit cards, according to the federal Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.

The address listed for the bank - 7729 S. Granite Ave. - doesn't exist, said Bedrock postmaster Ruth Swain.

Regulators said it was unclear if the Web site was a joke, perhaps in reference to the fictional town on the old "Flintstones" TV show.

But the Web site could have been an attempt to collect personal information, said Kevin Mukri, spokesman for the currency comptroller's office.

"There are a lot of scams out there," he told the Los Angeles Times. "Usually, they're after the same thing, personal information and account numbers."

The Web site seems to have been registered under a fictitious name, the office said.

Bedrock, an old mining town, still receives mail for Fred and Wilma Flintstone and their cartoon pals, Barney and Betty Rubble, said Swain. She stamps them "Return to Sender: Fictitious Cartoon Character."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2004 Associated Press.

Despite the baiter's explanation of what he was doing, the authorities did not view it lightly.

Baiters have set up fake courier and other services with no problem, but banks are a very different story. It's not worth the risk.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after reading that little tidbit the bank is out. I believe I will come up with something else. I do see how that could lead to some real trouble.

M
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's alright Makealadmad....that's why we keep the old geezers around. They have done a bait or two..

Edit: With all respect Juan... Very Happy As for Pastor Frank...I hate him...(O dear lord what have I done...don't hit the submit button...dammit I said don't hi)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.

Last edited by Justcold on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

I'd be offended by the geezer reference if it weren't true. Wink I'm glad us ancients have some purpose in life.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You sure do.
Keeping nursing homes in business. Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you just need the mail you can always set up a google apps account. Its cheap ($10 per year for the domain)

i belive in jebus with all my heart - Nation Prophet (no it was not a one time typo Smile )

You will not go unponished - Hassan Toure Pissed goldlad after 6 months of mercyless baiting.

I have been going through your cheap mails and fabules.However, will not be there with your "ALTMAN BE PRISED" play card rather i have sent Angels to the airport to raise the play card "JESUS BE PRAISED" Once you see the playcard "JESUS BE PRAISED" fall down and worship him, knowing that your cheap and unworthy filthy tricks have been discovered.
- Micheal Umaru, gold salesman

stop to be fooling ur self and being ingratitude and insensitive. - Barrister Boris Koch
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic