SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rose is a naughty little girl! (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Carmen's Inbox

Quote:

hello
how are u i hope ur fione by god sorry that am not relpy u fast for the time u mail me pls forgive me for that ok am sorry i hope u forgive me that i keep long be4 i answer ur mail is not me my internet is not working so i have to go to my friends house be4 i can mail u back and my computer to is not working i told mr derrick everything about this i have to takle a car and am not take 1 hur be4 i wll go to my friends house to mail back ok i see that ur the one ur going to help me and my family to come there am not get u well do u no something in want u to take ur time and tell me everything step by step pls dont get upset with me about what i ask u to do for me ok god bless u i will talk to u later tomorrow ok byee for now ok

SHABAM!

Quote:
Rose,
I will be glad to tell you everything.

1. You will be coming to America!
2. You will be filling out the paperwork for you and your family for Immigration and Customs.
3. You will be flying FIRST CLASS on your way!
4. You will need to get me a copy of your current passport and your family members by tomorrow afternoon.
5. You will need to also get me a copy of your birth certificate or additional identification showing country of birth.
6. You will have to take fill out Dept. of Homeland Security paperwork as per the PATRIOT ACT.
7. You will be required to write a short 2 to 3 page essay about your relationship with Mr. Derrick Ratt and how you came to know him. This is important because you have to make sure the Immigration Officials truly believe you are in love and coming to wed Mr. Ratt.

Once I have this information I will be able to organize it and send it to Immigration and Customs. Please let me know when you have time to complete these forms and I will be happy to sned them to you. These forms must be delivered and originals returned with signatures. Faxes or scanned copies are unacceptable.

I am so excited for you and Derrick. You are such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful man in your life. I hope to one day meet someone just like him. Wink

Thank You,
Carmen SanDiego

Mr. B's Inbox

Quote:
hello mr busby
try to do everything to get me the money from westen union and let the person ur going to send her to go to the bank will do it well so that i will get it fast the next one is try if u get the information from westen union try to mail it for me fast so that i will try to get it well and u no my information ok pls try to call me to so that u can let me no everything about the money ok thanks god bless u and ur family byee for now ok

Closed lad accounts x 1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my sweetheart
how are u i hope ur fine by god my love i mail the woman back and i told her everything because what she ask me now we dont have anything about the passport and the everything so u have to let us do some fast we have to do new pappers now my love try that fast for me and my family ok honey i told her about the problem i have in my internet bills so i told u that i want u to help me to pay still nothing show up so always i want to my friend house be4 so u have to give me the money to pay honey and i told u something about latop honey so that i can do the contact with her to me always so that she can help us fast honey u have to do that ok u told ur banker to stop sending the money to which one am going to use to pay the bills now u no that i have to contact the woman always now what am going to do now my told me that from tomorrow she is going to start use a computer now so i have tpo stop coming there ok what is going on now tell me the manger said u told him to stop because am coming there with my family i think is not now we are come i think we are now working things out honey wowo my god byee i love u

Quote:
hello my love
whenu get ready am going to give the information so that u can send it to FEDEX for me honey i need it so much honey try that for me ok honey i need the laptop my love Hello Darling, You are the only person I see when I closed my eyes ....You are the same person I see in my dream. You are on my mind day and night ...I promise to love you the most until I am called to rest, Darling. Then you will feel you have lost a true rip of your life. I'm born to love you and no one else .....you are my forever love, Darling. I'm all yours forever, Darling. Don't ever forget that true love never dies.......no matter the circumstance, Darling. I still have the hope to live a happy life with you forever, Darling.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whah Whah Whah Whah...

Quote:
hello
how are u i hope ur fine.thanks u very much i no that i have to do that one we have problem with my cite because some the river come in my cite agona swedru and from that day that take all the pappers and the passport and everyhing and my family things so now i lose my passport so i have to do new one and now in ghana the change the passport so if u can let us do new one i hope that is going to help me and u so try that for me ok and the next thing is i dont have computer i can use to contact u so if u can tell mr derrick to let me get my internet back in my house so that i can contact u well always but is going to take to long be4 ur going to hear from me because i cant take and car always to my friends house be4 i can mail u i can do that what is that so talk to him that i said everything i told him to do for me to get my internet back so that i can contact u well because we have to do it very we have to talk and no everything so that i can no what to do so that we can meet together but always wheni told him something things change ok i want u to tell mr derrick o u no that i love him so much the way am going to my friends house i dont like that i hate that for long time i told him that i need help to pay my bills still he is wait what i dont now that what i have to tell u now ok god bless u am ready to give u any information u need from me because i want to do that for u so that we have to get everything fast so that i will be there with him tell him to help me to get my internet back and the laptop i ask him so that i can contact u well am ready to give u any information u need from i will tell u my family names ok when mr derrick get me the laptop and i pay the bills to ok so i want u to talk to him so that he can do it for me so that i will talk to u in my own computer ok thanks god bless if u need something let me now ok byee

Come on and let's get those feet dirty....

Quote:
Rose,
I can actually help you with the papers. We have a liason in Accra that you can meet with on Friday and he can expedite your paperwork. Our company has an account with him and everything will be taken care of by us. Can you be at the travel office by 9:00AM on Friday? I can setup an appointment. Please bring all members of your family as well. They will take pictures and process the paperwork. They can also track down any remaining paperwork that might be needed for the Visa. Please let me know asap.

Thank You,
Carmen SanDiego

Closed lad accounts x 1
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will have to admit. Trying to read her emails is like deciphering Japanses naval code. It gives me a headache. However, I must strive forward.

Closed lad accounts x 1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is definitely a PAIN to decipher. I now have a location so we can work out a route to make this one move if he is going to. I need to look into what would be close enough to build a fire under that ass but not so far away that he would never move.

Quote:
hello my love
this is the information now

name is; PATIENCE ARKOH
HOUSE ADDRESS; 32_4 MANGOES
CITE ; AGONA SWEDRU
COUNTRY; GHANA WEST AFRICA

that is all u have to use now am need it ok i told u that send it to FEDEX ok honey i want DELL LAPTOP ok honey pls try it when u send it give me the information pls pls tell ur banker that he have to send me the money to pay my bills because u no that i have to contact the woman every day so u have to give me the money to pay the bills honey pls honey is taking to long of this honey why always u want me to take a car to my friends house be4 i can mail u or what pls what is going on now

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love
how are u i hope ur fine by god i sent u the information now hney ur going to use to send the laptop i told u that i need DELL that one is good ok honey i mail the woman that we have to wait because my mother is very sick now honey so i want u to help me to take good care of her honey why ur doing this to look at the long time i live with u i ask u so many thing u said ok but is not working why my love pls dont let my mother to die try to help me so that the doctors will take good care of her for me so that i will come with her there together ok honey try that for me honey call ur banker to help me ok pls because my mother sick is very hard but u no that am not working ur the only one i have now honey pls try for me so i told the woman to wait for the mean time because my mother is not feeling well now i cant live her and go u no that try that for me DERRICK only yesterday my mother sick start honey pls do sometyhing to help my family from this bad things ok pls god bless u so much byee for now

Quote:
hello my love
how are u i hope ur fine by god do u no something i told u that i need DELL LAPTOP that one is the one i need so send me the laptop ok try that one my love i need u to help me so that my mother will get well beacsue we dont have anything on me that the doctors need help from me honey tell ur manger to help me honey why u have money there and u want my mother to die honey pls do something my love only yesterday this happend to my mother that why ur not hear anything i did not no that is going to be big like that now honey do something pls pls ur only man i have in my life honey pls

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He whined to me on 4ppl asking why I had not replied to him. I told him I wanted answers to my questions.

Quote:
hello my love
how are u i hope ur fine by god my love do u no something i dont no what is wrong with her she cant talk she cant do anything my love the doctor said we have to give them some money be4 they can take good care of her honey we dont have anything my love try that for me ok thanks and the computer and thing u think if we put on it is good do that for me because right now my mind is hot now honey ok put everything on it and send it to me ok honey i love u byee

Quote:
hello my love
good morining how are u and ur family honey do u no something everything u think when u put it on the computer for me let them do it for me or u can live it and send it to me i will let them do it for me here so that i can use it fast my love i want u to do it fast because i want to use it and contact the woman ok honey by the way my mother sick do u no that we are taking her back to home because we dont have money to take care of her because the doctors asking us the money u no that i dont have some so they give her to us that we have take it to home when we get money we can take her to the hospital do u no that in ghana here if ur sick and u dont have money u will died so what ur doing to me now honey u said u care about me and my family now this is the time i will see that u love me and my family if am not get help to help my mother and my mother die i cant come there with u again because am going to be afaird of that because this is the time u have to save my mothers life now ok honey god bless u i want to cafe be4 i mail u today because my friend to me to stop coming there to mail u ok honey what that things coming from no help from this honey why this thing going on like that my love pls tell me now byee

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had enough of this whining little shit. Time to piss in his Cheerios!

Quote:
Good morning baby. I am starting to get irate here. Why are you not contacting the lady that can help us get you here? You keep trying to lay all of your troubles on me and I have done nothing to you. You are unemployed, your mother is sick and there is no way she would get good care there but you are stuck on the laptop and money. That is all you seem to want to discuss and it is just pissing me off more every time you do this.

I don't see how you could handle a marriage with the way you try to speak to me. It has taken only a few mails for me to really question your commitment to anything here.

Derrick

Quote:
hello my love
do u no what i told u about the woman i told u that i dont have interne am going to contact the way that one i cant do that because ur not did anything for me to do that and my if u get me the laptop than i will try to do that for u ok honey because who computer do u think am going to use to do that if ur not get me that am not because my friend stop me to use the computer for that ok honey what is that always any promise u did if not working what is that oh my god

Cellphone - web store
Makealadmad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a nice slap to the jaw my friend. I am going to press Rose a little with Carmen.

Closed lad accounts x 1
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back by PM

Quote:
hello my love how are u why ur not talk to me again honey what is going on now honey

Quote:
Baby, I have not seen a mail from you in a long time. I have ended up in the hospital two weeks ago with cancer and I really haven't been doing much. I have another appointment Monday to see what is going on and how we are going to deal with it.

Love you!
Derrick

Are you still with us Malm? It seems the ignore could get the other part of this working.

Quote:
honey u no that my mother getting sick do u no that u no that i told u that honey that now she get well my love so now am in house i come from the hospital only yesterday honey am ready to do everything what u want me to do now my love pls talk to me honey pls

Quote:
Baby, I am having trouble with that 4ppl thing and I prefer to use email anyway. Please tell me what has happened with your mom and why it took them so long to fix her? It took the doctors here less than a week to remove the huge part of my cancer. I still have a little more to do to get rid of it permanently and I still haven't paid my doctors yet. I'm sure my bill will be in upwards of $100,000.00 before I am done but they are only worried about curing me now.

I have really missed you my dear!

I love you!

Quote:
hellom my sweetheart
do u no something what happend to my mother if i told u that we see what going i dont no but still we try my best and the way my mother keep so long be4 she get well all is money honey because there is the time and what the doctors need we dont have and u no that the way i told u and u get mad at me the last time that why am not worry u again honey do u no that my love but now she is fine and my love still what about the laptop do u no that am wait for u always i want to the fedex but tey said ur not send it honey pls

Quote:
Baby, I am upset that you refuse to do anything to get the 3 of you out of that shithole. I will not send you money or computers so that you will do nothing to get yourselves here. You will either come here or you will not, but you will not blame me for this stuff.

Mrs. SanDiego was ready to help and you decided you did not want that. Bad choice my dear. I will not support 2 homes on different continents so I need you to put on your big girl panties and decide if you are coming here with your family or if you are staying there? This could have been done already if you hadn't decided that you could not leave there.

Derrick

Cellphone - web store
BlueBell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, she's gone?

I was enjoying reading my first ever romance bait (is that what this one is called?)
Lost a lot of my day reading though that thread!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still working on him, just trying to see if my partner is still with me. Malm was definitely a great addition to this one but I think RL may have him in a bind where baiting is concerned.

Rose is too easy to draw back in. I have him on another already but this one needs to act like he wants out of that shithole. I am not about to support a house here, a house there and medical care on par with boy scouts first aid.

Cellphone - web store
BlueBell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, so he's being someone else to another of your profiles?
How do you not get confused?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chased down his profile when I thought we were losing him before and replied with another character so that he could go nowhere. I reply to him every week or so by PM there just to keep him on the line.

With this one Rose is at a point where everything is about all of her problems being my fault and blah, blah, blah. It is easy to keep track of the other one as we really haven't taken it anywhere yet.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic