SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don the spy....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As keen and eager as ever to get his pay he comes back with this

Quote:
Philip,I'm surprised you're now getting to me(getting in touch with me)after several mails to find out how things are unfolding at your end especially in regards to effecting payment to the Company.However,I'm glad you've written to notify me about what transpired at your end.Point of correction,I'm dealing with a Company and not bunch of Jokers or guys as you put it.I was introduced to this Company by a friend who transacted a successful business with them(the Company)and even before embarking on my trip here,I met with the Manager of the Company to make order for the package.I have a strong feeling that you just dont want to help me pay the shipping charges for the package hence your excuses.Dont forget I shall back you back any expenses you incur when I come to you.I would be glad if you could write to inform the Company about what's transpired.Thanks.Take care and stay safe

Best regards,
Don

Then this one from Gonzales

Quote:
Dear Mr. Phillip,
It was our surprise to read from you that, the bank account we gave you to make the payment in is not working. Kindly tell us what your bank manager said is wrong with our bank account because it is a running company bank account which is operating, we make payments and receives funds from our clients all over the world.
Please am reconfirming the bank account details below:
BANK NAME : ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NAME : DE***EA TRADE COMPANY LIMITED
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 02010144***93101
BANK CODE : ECOCGHAC
BRANCH : OSU-OXFORD STREET
ADDRESS : OSU-OXFORD STREER ACCRA GHANA
CITY : ACCRA

RECEIVERS NAME : DES-BEA TRADE COMPANY LIMITED
ADDRESS : N0.10 OBONU STREET KANESHI
CITY : ACCRA

We will like to talk with you on phone therefore contact us on 00233267444411 or give us your contact phone numbers.
Thank you
Best regards

Edwin Gonzalez

Sadly have already got this one. so:
Quote:
Do you think I am stupid? this is the same bank account I have tried twice to send money to, why would I try again to the same account?
What are you doing?

Please feel free to order Pizza using that phone number.
Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil got a message this morning

Quote:
Philip,I received a mail from the Company informing me about your mail to them.Upon receiving their mail,I wrote back asking them to hold on and that I want to travel there(where the Company is situated-Ghana)to witness things for myself.Philip,I've made my mind to travel down to Ghana and I believe that would really help in unravelling the mystery behind this whole transaction as I dont seem to understand how come you were unable to effect payment to their account and some other stuffs.I may be embarking on this trip by tomorrow or tomorrow next.Counting on your cooperation.Thanks.Take care and stay safe as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Don

followed by this one
Quote:
Philip,your number does not add up to-it's not intact or complete(check it out-875-72007)

Soz Doni but I sent you the correct number for Macy's in N.Y. just omitted the country code - you would think he could find that for himself.....

Lou's back and she's in a kick ass mood
Quote:
Don
What on earth is going on? I arrived back from holiday this morning, I'm still jet lagged and not in the best of moods and I'm greeted by some sort of debacle regarding the transfer of money to you!
The money has been paid across to you via Money Transfer that was done two weeks ago, *** are a reputable and trustworthy company, unlike that bunch you got mixed up with. They have messaged me to say that you accessed the scan on the 11th of June, the moneygram was cashed on the 12th of June by the chap you asked me to make it payable to - Evame.
It looks to me like he has made off with your money or are you trying to get more money?

I came back all relaxed and now you have made my life stressed again.
I want you to explain what has happened in full with less of the histrionics, there is an insurance attached to the transfer courtesy of *** so all is not lost, but we need to be sure what happened before I can make a claim.
You will need to make a complaint to the local police if this Evame chap has had the cash.

So calm down pull your finger out and start by telling me what has happened and send copies of all the relevant mails, especially those to Evame so I can sort this mess out.

Louise

The snivelling little brat sent this back

Quote:
Louise,I'm surprised you're not getting back to me after several mails to inform you of the unfortunate incident regarding the money transfer.I understand you traveled but you should have informed me before embarking on your trip to make me aware you're away.I guess you received the mail. which I did send to you after receiving.Dear,I dont understand how *** operates because I tried a number of times(with Evame) to open up the link you sent containing the information for the withdrawal of the money and it proved futile.We contacted *** several times and their response wasn't encouraging at all(I forwarded virtually all their mails to you and hope you got them)and so I dont think Evame will have anything to do with the channeling or embezzlement of the funds because he had no peculiar mail sent to him by ****(everything came to me via my mail box).
However,I'm happy there's an insurance attached to this whole transaction for claims to be made in case of any eventuality.I'm currently in Syria but our mission as Intelligence Officers has been suspended( until further notice by UN).I like to tell you with all grief that I'm still indebted to the Lawyer-When I was called up to return to Syria,I had no money to use in settling my bills at the Hotel so the Lawyer had to stand in for me before setting off.Moreover,I've got to pay him for the cost he incurred legally(during the prosecution of the Company)since I had no money.My account in UK is still on hold and I cant access it until we're made to leave the shores of Syria.Therefore,I would kindly like you to send the 3000Pounds I demanded from you to the Lawyer and do send me the details(and not a link this time around)to give to the Lawyer for withdrawal of the money in time because he's been on my nerves for sometime now demanding his money(he says he's got a couple of financial responsibilities to undertake).Thanks and hope to hear from you soon with much anticipation and hope this time wouldn't be a disappointment.Take care and stay safe

The Lawyer's Information is below:
Name:Ransford Hadjah
City:Accra
Zip Code:00233

Best regards,
Don

Lawyer doesn't exist but this is the only link with the same name:
http://www.hi5.com/bubblefizz21

Quote:
Ok, now you overstepped the mark, number one why would a world wide company rob money from you? number two you are surprised I'm not getting back to you? I've been away, you are the making unreasonable demands! I asked you to supply information about the money gram and what do I get you defending Evame, this is beginning to have a very familiar ring to it! and number three where do you get off demanding? I sent you three thousand pounds, you have lost it lord only knows how or where and now you want me to send you more money, what kind of fool do you take me for? Get your act together and start being more co operative if you want further help from me.
Lou

next he sends this to Tilly

Quote:
Darling,hope your day went well.I hope you've found a place in your heart to forgive me.I'm missing you and looking forward to hear from you soon.Take care because I love you for you're stuck to my mind and heart like glue.Always be calmed down and take solace in the fact that I love you and will soon be with you to have a cheerful and memorable time with you.

He will have got a shock when he got this reply

Quote:
Dearest darling Don
I don't know where to begin, so I will get straight to the point, The Pastor has stolen all my money, not only my money but the money of all the church members which we had all been putting all our money into Credit Union for years. Somehow he got wind of the police investigation and has run off with all our savings, its more than £11 million we are all devastated and now all very poor.
I am so sorry darling but I can't pay the shipping costs for you.
I hope you understand my love, I wish I could help you but now I am facing selling my flat in London and returning home to my parents, maybe if the flat sells quickly I can help.
All my love
Tilly
xxxxx

It all seems to be unravelling for poor iccle Doni boi, theres only the Pastor left and thats going to be a whole other story....

Very quick to reply to Louise:
Quote:
Louise,you seem to be sceptical or doubtful about whatever say to you.Dear,you asked why a world wide company would rob money from me but you of all people should know by now(after briefing you about whatever transpired)that the company is not a reputable one and that the Court has helped me claim the package of Gold I ordered from the Company(I told you this sometime back when I went to Ghana)which happens to be in my Lawyer's custody till I pay him back monies I owe him-the company deals in Gold though but it's not a certified or registered Company so everything related to it is fabricated and not certified.Louise,I was wondering why you had not written to me until you sent me your previous mail-I was not angry with you.Louise,for God sake,I'm not defending anyone(Evame)-I'm only telling you what transpired and what I believe.How on Earth would I defend him if he happens to be the culprit or the one behind the loss of money.
Dear,I've never taken you for a fool and never would I.I love you so much and would never do anything to hurt you.It's just unfortunate I've got to ask you for money due to my current situation-I promise to pay you back when I come back to UK so please dont turn down my demand or turn your back on me.Louise,if indeed you want to help me again,please do so but if not,just let me know even though I may not have help from anyone now.I've promised paying the Lawyer by this week(I did so when you wrote to inform me that an insurance is attached to the transfer and you can make claims).I need to pay him so he could also get the package shipped to you even before I come over.Thanks and hope you sympathize with me.Counting on your support and coperation too.Take care and God bless you.

But poor Tilly he doesn't believe her....

Quote:
Cock and ll story-I knew it would come to this

I wonder why?

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he's back!

All it took is one small message from his boyfriend Phil

Quote:
Don
a whole week has gone by and I haven't heard from you. Whats happening?
Are you in Ghana?
The Gonzales bunch sent me the same bank account details again? WTF?
Miss you bud, Phil xx

The amount has been significantly reduced - he must be getting desperate.

Quote:
Philip,thanks for getting back to me eventually-I had been looking forward to receiving your response ever since my last mail to you.I informed you of my intention of relocating to Ghana but sorry I didn't inform you of my arrival in Ghana and things that have unfolded ever since my arrival in Ghana.Philip,I like to use this opportunity to inform you that a friend of mine gave me a helping hand financially so I've been able to pay off the charges on the package-I must confess he's really been supportive.I've asked the Company to ship the package to you after I take off to Syria(I'll be traveling to Syria in a couple of days before coming to you).
Philip,as of now,I'm indebted to the Hotel I'm lodging at because I've not settled my Hotel bills.Unfortunately for me,I cant solicit help from my friend anymore because he's done his best and I dont want to burden him anymore so I plead with you to kindly assist me settle my Hotel bills($2500)and I promise to pay you back when I come to you or you can even decide to keep the package(after receiving it)until I pay you off(defray my debt).Philip,I wouldn't be able to relocate to Syria(and travel back to you after getting done with my assignment) if I dont settle my bills with the Hotel so please do well to send me the money as soon as possible.I leave it here as I look forward to receiving a positive and sharp response from you.Thanks and take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Best regards,
Don

poor iccle Doni boi.....Do I detect a try at making Phil jealous??? that might work, Phil, Hissy fit! hang onto your cap Doni! Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just too easy:

Quote:
I just want to say hi and hope everything is moving on well with you...Never choose a dear one without understanding and never loose a dear one because of misunderstanding…Here are the bank tetails;;;Swift code:ECOCGHAC
Beneficiary Name: I*****l Maccarthy
Beneficiary Account number : 04230****4468301
Address: Ecobank Ghana Ltd.
Achimota Mile 7
Accra
I have to leave here on Fridays, kindly send me the transfer details after you have effect the transfer of the money so that i can quickly send you the parcel through Fedex.Your phone is not up to and i will be glad if you can let me have the your phone number again....Take care and stay safe dude......Don Smith xxx

this one obviously belongs to a friend as it took a day for him to get the info to use it.

Its getting embarrassing now 7 piggies from one guy.....

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
Dopey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to all this but I am In aww, and surprised at his grammar and English, I was under the impression these people were idiots and fools, he seems quite educated and thats not the mental image I ever had of them at all, but surly that makes the game better, and what has also surprised me is the patience of him as its taken so long to actually ask for and money.. if I didn't know it was a scam I would have felt sorry for him, he is good at this though you must admit..... but.... your a lot better!!
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks D.

Doni boi is quite well educated and likes to write so I use that to keep him occupied, he isn't as stupid as some, he did sus out that Tilly and the Pastor were fictions, how far Phil and Louise can push him remains to be seen.

He's not working alone there are other styles of writing along the way I would guess theres at least three of them, but the others are probably helpers, Doni is the main guy.

I think a Dolla chop may be in the offing or perhaps the Pastor can engage him in a con? who knows.

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou gave Doni boi a bit of a poke and got this from a gold scammer:

Quote:
Hi Louis ,

Your contact was given to me by a business associate in Ghana.
Its in response to your desire find a suitable company that will be able to help you in the purchase of any quantity of pure gold from Ghana.

I must say that Minerals Afrique has been in existence since 2003 and we have been able to do this for the past 9 years with no blemish.
Being able to deliver on our promise is our trademark and as a matter of fact, if you still have the interest in pursuing the purchase, please feel free to reply to my email and then we can see how best to help you.

We offer consultancy services as well as appraisals and also serve as intermediaries for some small scale miners who also want to sell their products.
We have a website and so please feel free to have a look at our website and then if our profile fits your expectations please dont hesitate to let us know.

Doreen Men***
Operations Manager
***erals **rique Ghana Ltd.
Suite 1621,
Tower Link Building,
Cantonments, Accra
Ghana

hmmm could this be the start of some thing shiny????

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doni Boi is still hanging in there, waiting for Phil to cough up, Bob Hope and no hope.....

Quote:
Hey Don,
Did you get the money sent it last Friday and haven't heard from you????
Phil

yes he's still waiting...
Quote:
Hello Dude,
Am happy to hear from you again, i must confess i have been thinking about you always. How are you doing today? Well all is well with me and i hope you are also doing great...Phil, the recipient need to have transfer details to check whether the money have reflect in his account..Please kindly send me the transfer details and i will forward to him. I will appreciate if you can send me your cell phone number.
Take care Dude...Donxxx

and hes still waiting.....yawn
Quote:
Hello Phil,
How is life treating you dude? I hope all is well with you as i am also doing here...Dude i have contacted Mr I****** Maccarthy the recipient of the said amount whether the money have reflect in his account. He wrote to me that there is no said amount in his account...Phil, kindly forward me the Swift slip or the transfer details so that i can send it to Mr Ishmeal to enable him to redraw the money i own the Hotel.
Please kindly help me on that....Take care and stay safe.....Donxxx

A hookey bank slip should prolong the torture......

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back

Quote:
Philip,I'm writing to you from a new address I've created as my former address seem to be having difficulties in function properly(opening especially).I must say I'm appalled at your behaviour towards me.You've said quiet a number of things that you've not honoured.However,I still want to entrust something to you but I would need you to be sincere with me.I want to make a transfer of a substantial amount of money into your account so you could send down to Ghana.Therefore,I would need you to open a credit card account right away(it could be empty if you want)and let me know so I could carry out the transaction right away.Your response would indicate your interest.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care and stay safe

New account and a new angle???

Curious and curiouser....... Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

poor Doni boi he never gives up, he's realised that Phil may not have paid him and he's a bit grouchy, but now he's trying a different tack:

Quote:
Hi Dude

I have only just got your mail, not sure WTF happened, I am in London on duty, have not had anything back from you re the transfer, did you get the money?????

Hope you are well, not sure I understand your mail, the credit card stuff?? is that legal?
Walk me through it.

So whats happening with you? how are you? hope you're behaving yourself.

When do you get back Stateside?

Send me a photo its lonely here, everyones straight!!!!

ciao Phil X

So heres his new 'idea'

Quote:
Thanks for the mail.Hope you're having a nice time up in London.I've received no money and I'm not sure you did send it.Anyway,to walk you through the credit card stuff as you requested,I want you to open a credit card account in USA(it could be empty if you wish)and let me have the whole information about it because I want a business partner of mine to transfer money into it(in installments) after which you would withdraw and send to me so there's no illegality involved.What I need is your cooperation and regular attention especially when the transaction is through.I cant tell exactly when I'll be getting back to London but hopefully after this transaction as I use the money to ship the package of Gold from here.I dont have any photo to send now

Who put him in charge?

Think the FBI would take a very dim view of this, its called receiving here in the UK!
Why do I think he would use the card to buy stuff with then stiff Phil with the bill?

I think this is going to cost him, what exactly I'm not sure, he's obviously run out of bank accounts...... Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hey babe

You sound so grouchy, don't understand you not getting the money, sent it as promised, I'm a man of my word.

Why are you wanting to transfer money to a credit card, surely I could open a bank account for you over here, that would be a much better way of sending money to you?

Hope you are having a great weekend, I am, I met some really cool guys here, I take back what I said about everybody being straight, lol.

Work, work, work, nice to get some play time.

stay safe

Phil
x

This should lead to a nice bit of head tangling! Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still hanging in there such a shame Phil is in London, where its impossible to open a credit card which can be pre paid

Quote:
Hi Phil,I cant afford to lie to you for nothing-I received no money as you promised to send and until I get the package shipped out of Ghana,I'm not leaving here.I dont know how you would be able to reach me with another financial help after the inconvenient and mind boggling circumstances surrounding the first one.Phil,I would kindly like you to open a credit card account as I requested of you and I look forward to that as soon as possible(let me have the information about the account after opening it).With the opening of the account,I could then ask my business partners to transfer money into it(that would be done consecutively on a number of times so I need you to cooperate please).I miss you relying solely on you so please dont let me down as I cant afford to stand any deceit or disappointment from anyone.
Thanks

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil got up angry this morning so Doni boi got this

Quote:
Ok Bud
you just made me very angry!!!!
Are my eyes deceiving me or did you actually write you can't afford to lie to me for nothing???? what are you saying that you like to me for money???
I sent the money, the foul up is at your end period.
Mind boggling????WTF? YOU FUCKED UP, not me.
YOU CAN'T STAND DECEIT WELL BUDDY NEWS FLASH - NEITHER CAN I!

As for the credit card - thats a pre paid card you want? I need more info, name address, bank, credit rating you know the usual stuff??????

Jeez get your head from up your ass and stop being a cry baby.

MAN UP.

Phil - very disappointed in you!

Grrr..... consider yourself slapped
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful slap Twisted Evil

Such a shame ... he's in London on duty - and won't be able to use a pre-paid card .... since US pre-paid cards are only able to be used in the US - not internationally ... (and if I remember correctly, he's from New York - so his info wouldn't get him a card elsewhere)

Your lad will need somebody physically located in the US to withdraw the money & send it via WU. I don't think he's reading all of his lover-to-be's e-mails ....

Brilliant baiting ...

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Muzungu, we try to amuse.

He's read the slap, but he hasn't really understood

Quote:
Phil,I was not happy reading the insults you heaped on me in your mail but I take it cool as I dont want to pick any quarrel with you.I concede doing wrong by way of addressing certain issues the way I did in my previous mail.Phil,what I meant by saying I cant afford to lie to you for nothing was that I cant afford to lie to you for no gains and that was in reference to the fact that I received no money as you claim to have sent to me.I would have wished you could send part of the money I asked for again through western Union(probably via online-online transfer)which I could cash right away but unfortunately as you told me sometime back,you cant send money through western union nor money gram so we leave it as such.Therefore,I kindly plead with you to humbly do me a favour of opening up a credit card account in your name(with your own information after which you would send me the details) for a transaction I want to undertake(use that in receiving quiet a substantial amount from my business partners).I never knew I was being a cry baby-only thought I was being sincere and transparent..Thanks

So let me get this straight, he would like Phil to open a credit card in his own name, Doni boi will send money - yeah I bet he will, and he will then withdraw the money his end, I'm sure he will lots of it, leaving Phil to pick up the tab?

Snow ball in hell's chance Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scam is - that ITP accounts are harvested $100usd at a time (is the current per account per day limit in place by the card companies) - and the funds are transferred to Phil's account. He mentioned that the funds would be deposited in increments. I wonder if those are $100 increments.

Donny can't withdraw - all he can do is deposit - because he's not in the US.

Phil can't withdraw either because of his current duty posting.

The options are for Don to get somebody in the US to withdraw money from the account (unfortunately for Don, the person would have to have the card in their hot little hands to hit the ATM's) - OR - for him to go on a US-based on-line shopping spree- having the items sent to a mule & forwarded there to him in Ghana.

Phil wouldn't get stuck with the bill (since pre-paids operate on an existing balance only - unless the mule funds the account from their own savings or checking). He'd get slammed in jail as the recipient of the stolen funds. When Phil sets up the account, the c-card (pre-paid) website has a few nifty security features that enable them to more or less keep tabs on Phil & his activity with the card. If activity starts coming in from another country - the card would be shut down nearly immediately. Also, if the deposits to the account are flagged, his card would be shut down immediately. The ITP's card is also shut down immediately.

Phil does not have to fund the card - only open the debit account. It can sit with a $0 balance - until Don's 'friends' start harking & shoveling cash.

Phil might ask Don where his business associates are from (please) - as I'm really curious if they're from Pakistan or Turkey. My cc lads have been suspiciously silent lately - I'm thinking they found somebody else to play with... <edit> although i'm quite sure they're not the only ones out there trying this scam. </edit>

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Probs will ask about his business partners when Phil replies - probably next week, he's having too much fun in London..... Twisted Evil

In the meantime Doni wrote twice yesterday, Keen? Hungry?

Quote:
Philip,It's my pleasure putting down these few words of mine to you.I hope you've gotten over the little misunderstanding that transpired between us as I asked that I be forgiven.I would kindly like you to fill in the information below after opening the credit card account in you name or with your own information.Thanks

Name on card:...............................

Credit Card Number:.............................
Cvv 2: ...........................................
Credit Card Exp. Date:.............................
Credit Card Limit: .............................
credit card Balance:.............................
SSN Number: .............................
Date of Birth:.............................
Mothers Maiden Name:.............................
Billing Address: ....................................................
Home Phone Number:..........................................
Mobile Phone:......................................................

Bank Address: .............................
Bank Toll free :.............................
Have a nice time and hope to hear from you as soon as possible.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Then
Quote:
Phil,kindly fill up and send me the information I asked you to fill up in my previous mail after creating the credit card account.Thanks

Shame he's in London then.

I'm thinking about a further twist in this plot, how about Phil needs a job? Money? what evil could befall him that he would need the help of his one true love Doni Boi???? hmmmmm....
Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile appreciate it.

Wow - he doesn't want much information, does he.

(ps - not sure it's 'amusement' - but more edification... )

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense Doni is getting a tad despondent

Quote:
Phil,hope you're having a nice time out there.I was hoping to hear from you but I guess that couldn't be possible probably because you're entangled in some busy activities.May God be with you until I peacefully hear from you.Thanks

Martyrdom really doesn't suit him does it?

Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really doesn't take much to reel Doni in

Quote:
Hey Dude,
I'm currently finished with the London gig, but not going back stateside until the beginning of September, having a bit of a jolly old holiday! How do you like my English accent- lol
I have looked into the credit card thing but it would be best if I did that when I get back home as I can't get a card here, I'm a foreigner.

Take care
Ciao Phil

Quote:
Good you're having a nice time up in London.Thanks for the pledge of support though
Hi Phil,you made my day with your response which I've long awaited.I never knew you had traveled(thanks for informing me now).I wish I were in London to be having all the fun with you but I hopefully,that would soon happen.I like your British accent-fast learner lol.
Thanks for considering my credit card stuff and offering to create(open)it to help in my transaction-I appreciate your effort and assistance.I would have been glad(if possible) to have you create the credit card account with immediate effect so I could commence my transaction but unfortunately,I guess I would have to wait till you get back from London early September which is just a few weeks from now(probably 2weeks).I'll be looking forward with so much expectation that you create the credit card account(and fill up the information I sent to you after creating the account)as soon as you get home early September.
I'm not enjoying my stay down here in Ghana so kindly do everything possible to come through for me because I shall only leave here when I'm financially fit to ship my package from here.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Don

I have just noticed Doni has a fondness for brackets?????

[/quote]

darling' - Paul
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I never knew you had traveled(thanks for informing me now)

snarky lil' barstid, ain't he. especially since on the 4-Aug he said:

Quote:

Thanks for the mail.Hope you're having a nice time up in London.

boi's lost in the bait Laughing

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back...
Quote:
Good time wishes as I look forward to hearing from you soon

Hi Phil,I hope you're doing great wherever you are.I thought it wise to write(contact) and check on how you're doing since I've not heard from you in days.I hope to hear from you as soon as time avails itself for that.Just to let you know,my business partners contacted me yesterday requesting for the credit card account to commence transaction(to effect transfer).Therefore,I need your support as soon as possible(upon your arrival in the States)as promised.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.Take care.Stay safe,blessed and more successful

Don

Soz Doni just not feeling the lurve.... Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's nothing if not tenacious

Quote:
I suppose you would soon travel back to London since September has begunHi Phil,I always say a prayer for you so I'm optimistic that you're safe wherever you are.I suppose you would soon travel back to London since September has begun(From what you told).Please do write to me immediately you access your mail box.Thanks and take care

Then this:
Quote:
Phil,have you deserted me?hope I'm not getting on your nerves.Pls respond soon
Phil,I'm wondering why you've not responded to the number of mails I've sent to you.Is it that you dont have access to Internet where you are or you no longer want to have any kind of friendship or relationship with me.I hope I'm not getting on your nerves anyway.

I suppose Phil really should get back to him soon...... Twisted Evil

darling' - Paul
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic