SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

4PPL.com - Has Anyone Been To This Site? Here's Some Tips!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mfcmaster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! I'm a new member here and I wanted to share some experiences about Love/Dating scams and scammers I have encountered.

I have been going on this "new" dating site called www.4ppl.com. It is a paradise for scammers, everyone you talk to or talks to you, will usually start off friendly and nice, but after ten or so messages they will ask you for money or tell you a very sad story about someone dying or them being stuck in some hotel around the world.

If you visit this site and wish to scam-bait and/or troll do the following:

*Make a fake Yahoo account, since the scammers will ask to chat through Yahoo

*Find a convincing picture of someone on Google or something like that to make it seem legit.

Here is how to tell they are scammers:

*Their picture always appears very blurry or happens to have a well known model (Raven Riley, etc.)

*They type with words like "am" "halo" or very poor english

*They never seem to be able to show their cam, but demand to see you.

Here's a few people who have contacted me through Yahoo and who you can choose to troll, note these are their usernames:

-True_Honest_Mother

-roksolanaostapko

-havor_anita

-ritakraba200

These "ladies" will switch profile pictures every once in a while and when you inquire them about it, they will usually play stupid and ask who you are.

Thanks for reading! And if anyone has been on this site and has more tips, please post them!

Note: The site has been experiencing several 502 Bad Gateway errors recently, I am not sure what is going on but getting on there may be a bit tricky!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of the baiters here use 4ppl to pick up scammers. It is pretty much considered scammer central.

You don't even need to have a photo on your profile to hunt. I have had half a dozen profiles without a single photo, and every one has been flooded with scammers.

4ppl is a good site to start to learn about and deal with romance scammers--but I do want to point out that in general, most of the scammers there are pretty bad. They usually have the worst English, the weakest ad-lib skills, and are very fast to move to the money request. They are less likely to have significant technical tools (websites, fake webcam, etc.) They are also less likely to get a significant amount of money from a real victim because they are more easily detected. They are often easier for baiters to manipulate, though.

In general, once a baiter is experienced with love lads, I recommend trying to bait "better" scammers from other sites, because these are the ones who need to be kept away from victims. We always have "successful" scammers posted on scamwarners who are really deserving of a good bait.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go there when I need to pull more prey. I need all the practice I can get.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my profiles only pull the romancers but one gets a variety of scams. Mostly NOK or gold.

I also pick through SW now and again for others. I got Sophie from there.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TangoDown
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I created my first 4ppl account a few weeks ago. Basically I tried to make my profile as offensive and idiotic as possible to keep the two or three people that are there for legitimate purposes from even contacting me. However, using Scumbag Steve as a profile pic kind of worked against me there...

Anyway, despite my idiotic profile, it apparently didn't do a thing to detract the scammers, as my inbox was crawling with them within hours of creating my account.

IF U KNOW AGREE WITH THIS I HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH EFCC AND POLICE TO TRACK YOU PEOPLE .REMEMBER YOU MUST USE A BANK ACCOUNT TO COLLECT DAT MONEY FROM MIONEY GRAM .I CAN EASILY TRACE WHERE YOU COLLECTED THAT MONEY AND FROM THERE MAKE A WAY ON WITH YOU .
I GIVE U PEOPLE TILL TOMORROW MORNING TO COMPLY OR WE TRY WHO PASS WHO

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
mfcmaster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TangoDown wrote:
I created my first 4ppl account a few weeks ago. Basically I tried to make my profile as offensive and idiotic as possible to keep the two or three people that are there for legitimate purposes from even contacting me. However, using Scumbag Steve as a profile pic kind of worked against me there...

Anyway, despite my idiotic profile, it apparently didn't do a thing to detract the scammers, as my inbox was crawling with them within hours of creating my account.

I've seen you on there. I'm a guy using m00t's picture, the founder of 4chan. It's worked so far, people think I'm legit and will talk to me often. Most scammers have no idea how to find proper pics though and they don't know that a quick search on Tineye will find out how fake their pictures are.

I met a woman from China a while back too, she was nice and the "relationship" went on for months but she too ended up being a scammer. Only rarely do you find someone who is legit and actually looking for love/friendship.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use photos of International Chrysis as my profile pic and while 98% of the mail I get are scammers, I do get real people occasionally, including one guy who accused me of being racist because I wouldn't write to him Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic