SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need Help Uploading Paperwork

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RompeCulo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm being questioned a scam my wife got . It might be new Cause I haven;t seen it in the forum. Please help so I can upload this to forum. I'm sorry for being upset regarding this But I just want to nail these assholes. The phone number I gave to 419 baiter was edited.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, if they have ANY of your real life info you need to break all contact with them. (Zero, Zilch)

Our sister site Scamwarners deals with victims. We're all about baiting here.
Post the header info, & Ip address, & a copy of the first E-mail you received from them in the Surplus area. They'll receive some specil attention by the members from there.

If you need help getting & posting these items, send a PM.

Then if you really want to do something about scammers:
1. Apply for a mentor.
2. Read lots of stickies especially about how to bait safe.
3. Pull up another scammer from the surplus area (Not the one who's already involved)
4. make sure paybacks are a *****!
5. you might be dealing with a phone scam. There is a forum for that below. \/ \/ \/

Last edited by Big Al on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason the telephone number you posted before was edited as there is a rule on Eater that a number cannot be posted without a source (headers and email) because it could be the number of an x-spouse, x-girl/boyfriend, boss or someone you want to get back at.

Rather than starting a new thread your post probably should have been made back in the thread you created before for the continuity.

If you wish to post the headers and email, you can cut and paste. If you need help finding the "headers' please ask or read the guidelines in this thread. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190170

While is it understandable you would like to nail these people, Eater primarily deals with 419 AFF scams. That is why we request headers and email for verification.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
RompeCulo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

REF: SSI92416

Hello, Kindly take your time to read about the Job Details.

You have been hired as one of our Mystery shopper/Survey Agent. For your first assignment, you will be evaluating Western Union Money Transfer Services in your neighborhood. Kindly check out for Western Union outlets/ locations you would like to evaluate, make sure the stores or outlets you choose are close to your area as much as possible.

You will have to send the name and address of the two locations to us. Please note that you are to act Cool, Calm and Confident through out the period which you will be carrying out your survey at the Outlet in order not to arouse any suspicion.

You will write a report about the customer services, you will send your report back to us via Email, you will have to use the following pointers to prepare your report :

1) How long it took you to get services.
2)Ambiance/Outlook of the Shop/Outlet
3) Smartness of the attendant
4)Customer service professionalism
5)Reaction of personnel under pressure
6)Information that you think would be helpful
7)Your comments and impressions.

A package will be sent to you, inside the package you will find your Compensation payment and other funds you will use to carry out your surveying process. You must not use your personal money to complete any of the surveying process and there will be no reimbursement of any kind since we are providing you with all the funds you will need to carry out the survey.

An Evaluation Instruction will be given to you through email, this will tell you what to do at the Western Union location and how to expend the funds at each location. Please reply this Email ASAP and give us the name and address of the Western Union Outlet / location you will be evaluating. If you have any question, get back to me And make sure you send an email back as a response to this email ASAP.

Best Regards,

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated, replying with the Subject THIS IS ACKNOWLEDGED.

Mike Davies.

Reply to:
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Rompe,

First, a little housekeeping. There are now half a dozen threads, making it very difficult for people to follow and/or advise. I am leaving this thread open and locking others to
keep information in one place. Please use the reply button to make new posts. It is ok to include multiple items in one post-in fact we prefer that to double and triple posting .

Second, please look at the stickies, and if it is not possible to bait this one safely, walk away. There are plenty of secret shopper lads out there, and you can try your hand at another. Sign up for a mentor and you're on your way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic