SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An interesting conversation and a lesson in English...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from a while ago, before I found this place and gained an understanding of the value of not letting the lad know that you know. It was, however, a VERY fun day!

A spelling lesson, a history lesson and a plea for the needy...

From time to time, I'll forward one of the more interesting 419 mails to a dummy account I have and play for a bit. This particular bait was just plain hilarious. It takes a while to get up to speed.

Featuring:

The bad guy: Prince Ali Kashmir

The good guy: Lou A. Sindor - basketball star not yet converted to Islam...

Prince Ali Kashmir

Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:24:37 -0800

[email protected]

Greetings,

I am sending you this email through the internet with reservations, basically because you may perceive my intentions wrongly.

The issue I want to unravel to you is a very classified and sensitive one, it may be very difficult for you to comprehend, but it certainly the truth.

It involves huge sum of Fund that I want you to receive on my behalf in your country to establish an Agricultural, Construction and Alternative energy development business.

On your response via my email address, I will send you the details and more information about myself and the funds.

Yours Sincerely,
Prince Ali Kashmir

Lou Sindor Thu, 29 Dec 2011 9:08 AM (6 hours ago)

Sir,

I don't believe I know you...what's this about?
Lou

Prince Ali Kashmir 1:41 PM (2 hours ago)

Greetings,

Thank you very much for your kind and positive respond to my mail.

My name is Prince Ali Kashmir From Liberia but i am presently in Ghana.

I need your help to receive my consignment containing 30 Million United States Dollars and some quantity of gold and Diamond, which I cannot specify. The consignment is presently in United States of America . Mr. Walker Dennis (my diplomat) is suppose to have delivered this consignment to a man called Mr. James Stiward in America.

The week diplomat Walker Dennis is suppose to deliver the consignment to him, when he got to States-New York after clearing the consignment from the Airport, he call Mr. Stiward to give him the directions to is house for the delivery, but his wife answered the call and told my diplomat that her husband Mr. Stiward hard a fatal car accident which lead to his death some few hours later. Mr. Stiward has already paid the demur rages to the security company, he paid for Bullion van that took the consignment to the airport and he paid for custom check report he also assisted us in getting the DRUG / ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE, which is so expensive,but unfortunately he died in a car accident, that was why Mr. Walker Dennis has to deposit the consignment with a warehouse over there in States and called us to informed us about what is happening. You can call Diplomat Walker Dennis on 7187054083 for update and also directions as regarding where you need him to make the delivery to you.

Please when you call him you will tell him that you are calling in respect of my consignment that is in America, and tell him that You are my new beneficiary and that he should make the delivery to you, that was why you are calling him now to know. If diplomat Walker Dennis ask if you have discussed with me tell him yes.

Please get to diplomat Walker Dennis on time and get back to me through mail. You can also reach me directly on +233244241216.

Moreover, if you can assist to participate and retrieve this money from the diplomat as he does not know the content of the consignment, I will be very happy to compensate you with 30% of the total sum. This transaction is 100% risk free.

Consequently, I need an experienced person like you to assist me setup, develop our project as I intend to invest in building a tourist hotel, real estate development and on agriculture, on resumption of this project,you will be the director for the role and assistance you rendered, and you will also be entitled to a percentage agreed upon from the investment.

I wait your kind and positive update soonest.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards,

Prince Ali Kashmir

Lou Sindor 1:45 PM (2 hours ago)

Hold on a moment....you want me to call someone and they're going to give me millions of dollars?
Lou

Prince Ali Kashmir 1:54 PM (2 hours ago)

Greetings,

Thanks for your kind and urgent respond. The funds are mine and like i told you in my previous mail, Late Mr. Stiward wanted to help me invest the funds there in the USA before his unfortunate death.

All i need now is for you to be my foreign beneficiary to whom my inherited funds will be delivered to by the diplomat who is presently in New York. Please call him (Walker Dennis the diplomat) for update and instruct him as regarding how he can make the delivery to you.

I wait your kind update.

Lou Sindor 2:14 PM (1 hour ago)

I'm sorry to be so cautious, but this is all very difficult to believe. Is there any proof of all this? So far, all I have is an email from a stranger.

Lou

(Note: these next two contained a typical bogus "Fund Origin" document ... nothing special.)

Prince Ali Kashmir 2:31 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Lou,

I very much understand your point but i need you to be specific over what proof you really want. Like i told you the diplomat is there in the USA and all you need do is to call him on 7187054083 to confirm from him, then you can instruct him on how he can make the delivery to you.

Please do not disclose the content of the box to him for security reasons. All i told him was that its family belongings and he should make the delivery to Mr. Stiward then.

I have attached a document to this mail for you to go through and then call Walker Dennis my diplomat.

Update me soonest of your position.

Best Regards,
Prince Ali Kashmir
PS: Can we have a chat here on Gmail?

Prince Ali Kashmir 2:32 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Lou,

I very much understand your point but i need you to be specific over what proof you really want. Like i told you the diplomat is there in the USA and all you need do is to call him on 7187054083 to confirm from him, then you can instruct him on how he can make the delivery to you.

Please do not disclose the content of the box to him for security reasons. All i told him was that its family belongings and he should make the delivery to Mr. Stiward then.

I have attached a document to this mail for you to go through and then call Walker Dennis my diplomat.

Update me soonest of your position.

Best Regards,
Prince Ali Kashmir

PS: Can we have a chat here on Gmail or Skype?

Lou Sindor 2:38 PM (1 hour ago)

I sent you a chat invitation in gmail...

Lou Sindor 2:51 PM (1 hour ago)

I will be at this computer for another 1 1/2 hours if you want to talk...as you might imagine, I have quite a few questions about this.

Prince Ali Kashmir 2:51 PM (1 hour ago)

I accepted your invite to chat but still can't get across to you. Do you have a skype account? If yes then send to me so that i add you.

Lou Sindor 2:53 PM (1 hour ago)

No, I don't have skype. Can you try sending an invite to me?

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:00 PM (1 hour ago)

It shows here that you have been invited but i still can't get to you. Do you have a yahoo account as we can have a chat there since you do not have a skype account.

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:02 PM (1 hour ago)

Okay since we can't connect on chat here, then lets send mail to mail. Please ask all you want so that when you are clear then you can call the diplomat.

Lou Sindor 3:03 PM (1 hour ago)

I'm curious...Nigeria or Benin?

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:07 PM (58 minutes ago)

Like i told you in my previous mail, i am a Liberian but i am presently in Ghana.

Lou Sindor 3:09 PM (55 minutes ago)

It's awfully early in the morning there...

Must be that the cafe is closed for normal business so you can try this stupid scamming crap.

You might want "Dennis" to get a new phone. That number has been used in so many emails you can find it with Google.

Then again, you might be too fucking stupid for this game. I wasted half your night.

(At this point, I figured I was done. Imagine my surprise when we continued just minutes later!)

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:11 PM (54 minutes ago)

Very Funny...

Lou Sindor 3:12 PM (53 minutes ago)

Seriously...does anybody ever really fall for this routine? I get a dozen emails a day like this and forward them to this phony account to amuse myself, but it's hard to believe somebody actually will believe it.

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:17 PM (48 minutes ago)

What can i say? Funny RIGHT?

Lou Sindor 3:19 PM (47 minutes ago)

Funny if that's how you're trying to make a living. Face it, you're not very good at this. You might consider getting a job before you starve.

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:33 PM (34 minutes ago)

Thanks for the advice. You say that cos u are opportune to have one. Don't forget that there are lots of unemployed even there in your country. What and how do you support the less privileged around you. Have you ever gone online to donate for the poor? You can't tell me you have never seen http://www.unicef.org/ or others.

If you must know, we get lucky on what we do because we help the needy. You sit there and ask stupid questions. I wonder if you really know that your forefathers stole and enslaved ours. You sit there proud and stingy... Thank God you have brain to prevent people from ripping you off and show KINDNESS to the poor and needy around you. GIVE... else you will die and leave all those money here for others to groove...

Do not bother to reply as you are even stingy with your mail. You type little or less words (few sentences)...
Lord help you.

Lou Sindor 3:38 PM (28 minutes ago)

Interesting rant...except you skipped the part where you break the law and steal from the less fortunate, regardless of where they are. Donate for the poor? 10% of my income, all my life. Do you?

Somehow I doubt it. You see, you're a criminal. I'm quite certain that the only "needy" you help is you.

You really except me to believe that you give to UNICEF?
Now that really IS funny.

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:42 PM (25 minutes ago)

WHATEVER...

Lou Sindor 3:45 PM (22 minutes ago)

Brilliant comeback.

I suppose that means you CAN'T get a real job and you're so stupid that this is the best you can do.
So sad.

Prince Ali Kashmir 3:53 PM (14 minutes ago)

I have better things to do with my time... Chatting with a retard who does not know the difference between EXPECT and EXCEPT, is not what i intend to do now...
I could be you ENGLISH TEACHER...Does this answer your question as regarding whether i can get a real job? Smile Sad

Lou Sindor 3:56 PM (11 minutes ago)

Ah, the dangers of typing too fast...thank you so much for correcting my single mistake.

Believe me, I got the answer a long time back.

But seriously, thank you for the entertainment. This has been a great afternoon for me, especially considering you're doing this in the middle of the night.

You are one funny guy.
Still an asshole...but a FUNNY asshole!

Prince Ali Kashmir 4:04 PM (4 minutes ago)

Saying THANKS to an asshole for correcting you? That's nice. You are not so dull after-all...LOL..

Lou Sindor 4:12 PM (0 minutes ago)

Well...look at it this way...if you're busy with me, you're not busy screwing somebody's grandparents out of their retirement.

Which is, after all, what you criminals do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic