SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold lads, how do they work?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I have done a few very successful baits with gold lads. However, I have never really understood how this scam works. They always want me to travel down to their country. Then what do they do? Kidnap you? Could anyone with more knowledge than me explain this? Thank you Smile

i belive in jebus with all my heart - Nation Prophet (no it was not a one time typo Smile )

You will not go unponished - Hassan Toure Pissed goldlad after 6 months of mercyless baiting.

I have been going through your cheap mails and fabules.However, will not be there with your "ALTMAN BE PRISED" play card rather i have sent Angels to the airport to raise the play card "JESUS BE PRAISED" Once you see the playcard "JESUS BE PRAISED" fall down and worship him, knowing that your cheap and unworthy filthy tricks have been discovered.
- Micheal Umaru, gold salesman

stop to be fooling ur self and being ingratitude and insensitive. - Barrister Boris Koch
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try the Eater search engine.
I'll think you'll spend some enjoyable time reading about the gold lad baits we've had posted here.

In general terms, what a gold lad wants is-
Fees and more fees.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The one I baited for a little over a month tried to hand me off to their shipping company to have me pay the fees.

.....and fees.....and fees.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fees and fees indeed. Fees to get the gold shipped, fees to grease the custom and the diplomat too i imagine. Oh and i almost forgot, you will of course have to pay for the gold before you eventually get it. Nothing is free.
But for a man that have safaried tons of the little fuckers i know remarkably little about the gold lads scripts. The key is the get them of their scripts and on to your own. Something that involves traveling of course, preferably to Chad.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This link would give you an idea how they work:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8315027.stm

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you get them on the hook gold lads can be fun to toy with. I just got done with a gold lad I baited for about two months. Often times they will ask you to travel in order to see their operation, who knows what they really intend to do to you if you ever went. Phone calls help solidify the bond between you and your gold lad (safely, of course, I currently use a pre-paid). But as others have said it is all about them trying to get fees out of you. If you can work around this with fake receipts and other excuses then you can have some real fun.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep too all, fees or come and meet me at my mine are the very basic lad script, either is fun.

ive been baiting a gold lad since September, he is one of the no fee lads that insist i travel to the country, naturally it always goes very wrong and he is very very pissed off and confused at too what is currently happening at present, me and my fellow co-baiter have him very nicely irritated. Twisted Evil

Its only gonna be more frustration for him in the coming weeks i fear.....

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Money Trap
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lord goldblade wrote:
Yep too all, fees or come and meet me at my mine are the very basic lad script, either is fun.

ive been baiting a gold lad since September, he is one of the no fee lads that insist i travel to the country, naturally it always goes very wrong and he is very very pissed off and confused at too what is currently happening at present, me and my fellow co-baiter have him very nicely irritated. Twisted Evil

Its only gonna be more frustration for him in the coming weeks i fear.....

Im concentrating very much on gold lads at the moment, and i am by no means an artisan at it yet.
I have found, so far, there are 2 kinds of lads.
Firstly, the ones that want the fees. Absolutley, passport, shipping, you name it, it'll come. These Lads have always seemed a bit more clued up.

Then there are the lads that want you to come down to view the gold.
This was like the one i posted "quickest safari ever".
This lad insisted I go to Accra. He was willing to meet me late at night, even tho he had firstly asked me to get a hotel till the morning.

I intended to park the car at the airport carpark, and he was all good for the meet.
I messed it all up, i might even publish it, as it was only a 36hr bait.
He got off, but hes back on (if you get my meaning)

I think these lads are definitely kidnappers or robbers. Because the Lad wants to meet, and im confident mine have been where they say they are,
it has to be either a grab, or a trip to Benin or Nigeria for ransom.
I can imagine no other scenario if you were a victim.

Anyway, that's my pound of flesh.

Wink

honestly I do not have credit on my phone any more for international calls: Addo

I WILL NOTAGAIN ISSUE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNT TO JOKE WITH NOR TO PLAY WITH,
THEREFORE ALL WE NEED HERE IS TO HAVE YOU FLY DOWN. Frank

My heart is full of tears, I don't know you can larry to me: Anita

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic