SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi I am new to this game/mission

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crackingheadstoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

apparently there are no mentors available to take me on as mentee.

my friend refered me so I know that my gmail is ONLY for 419 stuff, and my hotmail used to register here is ONLY for forum stuff. And NEVER involce my personal email, phone, or address. I registered both a Google Voice number forwarding to my house

But I also recently bought a voip DID (number) that will torture the caller with an IVR with forks out to Jitsi (voip client) or fwd to my home number showing a caller id so I'll knkow its a scammer calling --- and only during the times of day I want to play (as a manual adjustment) otherwise collecting voicemail

But I need help developing a style.. my friend insisted I interact with a mentor as friend is nowhere near mentor level.. more a technology tinkerer. I am far more devious than friend, and can be extra mean/abusive and have some time to burn

Yeah I'm willing to ocassionally pay $0.0011/min x2 for incoming minutes to home phone. And $1.50 for the first month number ... the calls as SIP have no minute costs and AFAIK neither do as IVR

thanks for reading (or listening to that voice in your head as you read my heavy words which are possibly magical if not hypnotic)
Scentless Apprentice
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crackingheadstoo wrote:
apparently there are no mentors available to take me on as mentee.

Hi and welcome to Eater.
I suggest you try again in applying for a mentor as i believe you have to
have posted at least once in the forum before the system will allow you to apply.

Winner: Easter Egg 2012 2012
Winner: Easter Egg 2013 2013
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apprentice is right! After you post several messages on the board ( I am not sure of the exact number) you can get a mentor.

In the meantime -- bait safe -- use only the anonymous fake e-mail address to bait (you seem to know that already). Never use any real personal information: Your character lives in Upper Mend@city, Vermont (or Dorsetshire if you wish to be a British character). Never use information from innocent third parties (ITP's).

Your first answer needs to be very short and too the point - the mugus seldom read it. Just write : "I just received your e-mail. Please tell me more. I am interested."

From there, your character is cautious, so ask a question or two with each e-mail to get the mugu off script. Ask to see documentation of whatever the mugu tells you.

The mugu will ask to see your ID or passport. DONT SEND HIM ANYTHING. If you do, it will be reused on a real victim. Instead try these:

(a) The passport is attached. (attach nothing).

(b) I don't have a passport. I can apply but it will take about six weeks. Can you wait? (Alternate: I don't have a scanner. What brand should I buy? What features should I look for? How does a scanner work, anyway?)

(c) It is attached. (attach a copy repeat COPY of a large dll file from your computer, renamed passport.jgp)

(d) It is attached. However, it is encrypted for security reasons. (attach a copy of a dll file again -provide detailed instructions on how to down load PGP software and decrypt it. Provide a 500+ character "key" in a jpeg format that he will have to type in by hand to decipher the text).

Use your imagination for excuses why you can't send a passport - - it is fun to make up silly reasons.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
an IVR with forks out to Jitsi (voip client)

Ive no idea what language that is, but then I'm too old.

Recording lads phone calls is fun, I used to have a voicemail clip of a lad in Nigeria, pretending to be a Chinese bank manager - priceless!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Come on Roycropper....No fair teasing the animals! We want to hear it.. Sad

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic