SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad deals with a NASA scientist monitoring Nibiru

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coming to us from Lagos, Nigeria…A lad who is SO busy, as he constantly tells me, trying to get the funds dispersed for all these people who apparently leave a lot of money lying around Africa; however he is not nearly as busy as I am trying to monitor the incoming Planet X, or Nibiru, from a research station in Antarctica. I have wanted to do a ‘conspiracy theory’ based bait for awhile now, I plan to do some others; I love all that stuff. This bait only lasted a few weeks and I barely got the lad off script, but I did get 2 bank accounts shut down so I consider it a success. I plan to use this character again, as she was fun and I want to get a lad to join the Galactic Federation! Anyway, on the show…

The scammer- after sending the 419 as Charles Eze, he becomes Senator David Mark, a very busy government worker sending out good folk’s overdue funds
The Baiter- Aman Duh Octupussi, a research scientist based in Antarctica who is very concerned about Nibiru

Date: Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Subject: I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT, FEEL FREE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS? WHY DID YOU ABANDONED YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.
To:

Attn Fund Beneficiary,

I WANT TO HELP YOU OUT, FEEL FREE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS? WHY DID YOU ABANDONED YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.

what is going on? Why did you abandoned your Fund worth of $5.5 million united

state dollars, upon you know that everything is already completed but only

awaiting to hear from you for the claim. Why do you just kept silent for long?

What happened? We have emailed you several times but not yet receive any

respond from you. We have been receiving so many different emails from people

who want to claim this fund; they said that you are the one who instruct them

to claim out the fund in your name, while they are not. Some claim to be your

relations in other for us to send the fund to them.

I refused to send the fund to those people because; there’s is no genuine

evidence proves from them. I know that something make you to give up and that

is the reasons why i am here to help you out, your fund has been long here and

I don’t want in a situation whereby it can be direct into the federal

government account. Thank God that the formal director who is making this difficult for you was arrested and jail now, because we discovered that he is the cause of the whole problem. In fact, it was revealed that you were frustrated by the top officials of the bank, but at the end, you gave up, and considered the funds not been real. Well, I am here today to inform you that your fund is 100%

legitimate. What you faced was trying to claim your funds from the wrong

channel. Therefore, I need to know the condition that make you to abandon your fund, please don’t hide your feeling, open up; so that we can assist you in any

condition to ensure that your fund is release to you. I assured you that your fund will be release to you within the next 48 hours once you show maximum co- operation with this, Please if you are willing to receive your fund, then you should contact our Manager, Senator David Mark on this E-mail address; ( [email protected] ) and also call him immediately on his telephone number; +234-80-34444408 because he is now in position to assist you. NOTE; that the fund can be sent to you only on these option’s

(1) through Bank to Bank wire Transfer.
(2)Through ATM Master Card Delivery
(3) Through Bank Draft.
(4) Through Cash delivering

Therefore, he will need to know how you wish to receive your fund. Please tell

him how the fund can be sent to you either through any of the above options.

Remember to reconfirm your current information to him such as;

Your Full Name...................
Home Address......................
Country....................... .........
Mobile Telephone Number........................ .
Age/sex....................... ..................
Occupation.................... .................
Attach copy of your ID passport. OR Driving lic...........................

So feel free to contact our Manager, Senator David Mark on this E-mail address;
( davidmarkonly2yahoo.com ) now. He is waiting to hear from you as soon as

possible.

Call him on phone, so that he will know that you are the one.

Thanks
Mr.Charles Eze

How nice of him to offer to act as my therapist! I played it as though I had already been working with someone and believed I had just been transferred to another ‘caseworker’.

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station
NASA Near Earth Object Team
Planet X Division
Antarctic Larsen B Ice Shelf

Dear New Person,

I am glad to hear from you, I had quite a bad time dealing with your former associates. I am no longer at my former address, I have been re-assigned by NASA to the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, in Antarctica, to continue my research. Based on your email, you expressed knowledge and interest in my problem with this fund; you have no idea of the mental pressure I am under while conducting my research into the impending collision with Nibiru. Are you sure I can confide in you? I have reviewed your email, you already have my email address and previous contact info based on our last correspondence, but now I am only able to contact the outside world by email. The Admin has us under a no-contact order, but I can use the satellite phone to call the main office and someone there will assist me with handling any fund transfers. As you remember, I had a very difficult time dealing with your previous Formal Director, and I am glad to hear he is in prison. Of course that won’t matter once Nibiru comes; you should know the truth so that you can prepare. Can I confide in you? I want to be able to trust this will be handled appropriately.

Awaiting the Apocalypse,
Aman Duh Octupussi

Attn, Aman Duh Octupussi. I JUST GOT YOUR EMAIL NOW AND I UNDERSTAND YOUR PREDICAMENT. I WANT YOU TO STOP EVERY COMMUNICATION WITH WHOSOEVER TO AVOID JEOPARDIZING OF YOUR TRANSFER.
HOW DID YOU WANT YOUR TOTAL FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED? YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE OF THIS FOUR OPTION BELLOW TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR FUND TRANSFER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
(1) Through Bank to Bank wire Transfer.
(3) Through Bank Draft.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO ATTACH TO US YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID CARD FOR IDENTIFICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ALSO YOU ARE ADVISE TO RE-CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION BELLOW TO AVOID MISTAKE.
Your Full Name...................
Home Address......................
Country....................... .........
Mobile Telephone Number........................ .
Age/sex....................... ..................
Occupation.................... .................
Attach copy of your ID passport. OR Driving lic.........

CALL ME ON PHONE AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL.
SENATOR DAVID MARK
+234-80-344-44408

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

Dear David,

I am pleased to hear from you, however I am not sure you read my email and you must not have understood the contents. I did state that I been assigned to the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station in Antarctica to continue my research on the impending collision with Nibiru. This is all very stressful for me, and this collision will mean the end of all cabbage patches on Earth. I hope you will warn your family to protect their cabbage patches, if they have any. Anyway, I am not able to phone you, as the only communication we have here at the Research Station is a satellite phone and our internet. I am not allowed to make personal phone calls on the satellite phone, as NASA would execute me with a polar bear if I did so. The only way I can communicate with you is by email.

We do have some people in our base office back in the US who will handle all of our business for us, so all I have to do is call them on the sat phone and have them handle any business with my bank account or whatever, so it won’t be a problem. They don’t care what the business is, they are there to help us scientists be able to conduct our business with the outside world while we are here for the next year. We are kept on a pretty tight leash, as NASA does not want the general public to become aware of the approaching planet known as Nibiru. David, you do not know the stress I am under, I am terrified for all the cabbage patches that will be destroyed. I am working very hard and my mind is just exhausted. My body has become sick with explosions of diarrhea and an angry vagina.

I will stop communication with the previous person, Martins Arse, if you are to be my new contact. I would prefer to handle this through the bank, it is the only trustworthy way. The assistant back at the home office has permission from me with my bank, so they can deposit and transfer funds on my behalf. What exactly are you the Senator of? If you are in some form of government, are you a part of the Galactic Federation? I would be very comfortable dealing with a person in good standing of the Galactic Federation, as I know GF members to be good, upstanding citizens in their own Earth districts.

Since you need my info, I can provide you only with some of it, as I am currently based in Antarctica and our only mail comes via the Air Force. My full name is the same as it is in the heading of my email. I do not have an address right now, as I am based at the research station. I also have no phone except the satellite phone right now, and I cannot give you that number. I do however have a voicemail service set up for me, if you need to call for any reason you can leave a voicemail, and the NASA office will reroute it to my computer. The number is 1-425-419-1697. (K7 NUMBER) My occupation is ‘Research Scientist’, my gender is still female, and I am attaching my passport.

So what exactly are you going to be able to do to provide my fund to me? The last person I dealt with, not Charles but a man named Martins Arse, was rude and very unproductive. He really irritated my angry vagina problem, and I have had to deal with so much trying to keep an eye on that sneaky planet Nibiru. I would appreciate if you could explain to me how you want to conduct this business, please be up front and tell me about all aspects of the transfer and how it must be done. I really need this money, I want to build a bunker to save as many cabbage patches as possible when Nibiru comes. Plus, I’m just hungry for money.

Awaiting the Apocalypse,
Aman Duh Octupussi

I attach my favorite passport file from the Scambaiter’s Toolbox website (http://scambaitingtools.com/)...

Attn, Aman Duh Octupussi, How are you today? I just got your email now and I don’t know what to do anymore because you said that you don’t have phone number and no address and no bank account. How did you want us to transfer your fund? You have to look for an alternative because I am very busy here given other people there payment.
You have to choose one of these four options so that I can know how you want us to get your fund to you. Note that time is no longer on your side you have to hurry up on what ever you are doing.
(1) Through Bank to Bank wire Transfer.
(3) Through Bank Draft.
I am still waiting for you.
Senator David Mark

Oh please, like you actually use the address anyway, and the only reason you want to phone me is to tell me to email you. I know your game, mister Senator!

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

Dear Senator David,

I am glad to hear from you, however I believe you have missed some of the things I wrote in my email. I do have a bank account, as I said NASA has assigned some people to help us scientists take care of our business back home while we are here at the research station. I can contact them myself to have them deal with any bank deposits or transfers. So as I said, I would prefer to work through a bank. Based on my last correspondence with Martins Arse, he mentioned some fees to me, but he did not elaborate.
I want you to explain to me exactly what the process is for finishing this fund transfer, as I am becoming very stressed out about the whole thing, since I also have to deal with the impending collision of Nibiru. My vagina has become so angry it is trying to destroy everything in sight! I have a bank account that the fund can be deposited in, but I am not going to just give it to you until you have provided me the answers to the questions I have asked you. What is the process for this fund transfer? What are you the Senator of, and are you a member of the Galactic Federation? If so, what is your position within the Galactic Federation?
I gave you the phone number for my message service, that will have to suffice. I have internet access at the station, so when I am done with my research for the day, I can always work with you by email. I would appreciate some more information about who you are, as the last time I dealt with trying to retrieve this fund, with Martins Arse, I was suddenly moved to you when he was imprisoned.

Awaiting the Apoclypse,
Aman Duh Octopussi

Attn, Aman Duh Octopussi. I just got your email now and I want to let you know that I am very busy paying all the over due inheritance/contractors payment.
I want to introduce my self once again. My Name is Senator David Mark; I am the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I want to let you know that our President Dr Good-Luck Ebele Jonathan has instructed me to make sure that I settle all the over due payment before end of next month as many of our contractors are complaining bitterly.
I have checked your file and find out that your name is among of the people to be paid in this last quitter. The only problem that I find out is that your file has not been signed for the FUND RELEASE OTHER DOCUMENT which will be signed by Mr. President and the chief justice of Nigeria.
I am with your file now and I want to make sure that I correct everything but it will cost you $1,500 to conclude all the signing documents and your total fund will be transfer into your account direct.
I will advise you to try and send this fee today or tomorrow via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the name of our cashier office bellow to enable me conclude your transaction. As soon as you done that forward to me your banking information where you want your total fund of $5.5 million united state dollars to be transferred.
I will also advise you to stop every communication with whosoever even Martins Arse because many people has been sacked in the office just because of what they are doing about people fund.
Some of them will stand to claim the fund for there own selfish interest. Some of them that has been sacked will be defrauding people just because of they sew our contractors names that is ready in the Mani face board. For this reason you have to be very careful. Your file is with me right now and I am ready to conclude your transaction if you comply with me.
SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INFORMATION
NAME; MERCY OGUGUA
ADDRESS; LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION; GOD
TEXT ANSWER; IS GOOD
AMOUNT; $1,500
MTCN…………………..
Attached the payment slip and send it to my email as soon as possible.
I am waiting
Senator David Mark

He stays pretty firmly on script until the very end and doesn’t ever even mention the Galactic Federation once, I know they barely read our emails at first but I don’t think he ever read them fully until the last contact. Annoying as hell, but I want that bank account! He is STILL sending WU info…

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

Dear David,

I received your email, and you don’t know about busy until you have had to try to keep track of a planet that is about to hit our cabbage patches. I am trying to determine exactly where Nibiru will hit, but I urge you to warn your friends and family, as NASA is trying to keep this a secret. All the cabbage patches in your country, and in the world, are in danger.
I really to want to finish this fund transfer so that I can afford to build bunkers to protect my family and their cabbage patches when Nibiru strikes us. I told you I can only work through a bank, I have to call into the head NASA office to have an assistant take care of all my business for me, and I cannot have them send any money by Western Union. I will need a bank account, with a swift number for international transfers, in order to pay this fee.
Since you have not said you are a member of the Galactic Federation, I cannot be sure of your intent. I will only deal with a bank. Since you have some fee that I need to pay first, I will only provide my bank account when the fees are dealt with. As soon as you send me account details for a deposit, I will call the NASA head office and have it taken care of.
You need to find a way to secure your family’s cabbage patches, as I am sure Nibiru will be here soon. My angry vagina is very intuitive, and it is devouring all the kibble in sight; this is usually an indicator of impending collision.

Awaiting the Apocalypse,
Aman Duh Octopussi

Attn, Aman Duh Octopussi. I got your email. Go Ahead and instruct them to send the fee in this our corruspondent bank by monday next week so that i will start to process your total fund ant it will get into your account before end of next week. Forward the payment slip to me as soon as possible.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

CORRESPONDENT BANK; CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK
NAME AND ADDRESS; 111.WALLS STREET, NEW YORK 10043.
SWIFT CODE; CITIUS33, ABA NO;021000089
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME AND ADDRESS; ACCESS BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE; ICOBNGLA. AC NO;36023765 FURTHER CREDIT; CHUKWU STANLEY AC NO; 0028404622

I AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP.

Senator David Mark

Score! Account info sent to Alan…

Dear David,
I only have time for a quick reply, the effects of Nibiru are rapidly approaching and we are shaking out here like a bunch of Mexican jumping beans. It will take a few days to get the deposit made, since I have to call it in and have someone from NASA take care of it for me. I'll let you know as soon as it's done.

After 2 days…

Attn, Aman Duh Octopussi, How are you today? I just check my email now and have not hear from you, Why the delay? Have you called them to make the deposit?
I will advise you to try your possible best and make sure that the deposit is made before end of this week to enable us conclude your transaction and your get your total fund into your account.
I am still waiting for the payment slip as soon as possible.
Thanks
Senator David Mark

Well lad, that is because Alan has a lot of bank accounts to shut down. Be patient.

After 2 more days…time to try to get him off script and make him think that if he plays my games, I’m good for those fees. Doesn’t work that way, but can we get a second bank account?

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

Dear David,

The bank account you gave me was not valid; the assistant spent time with the bank’s branch manager, but the manager was not allowed to give any details, just that the account was not active. What exactly is going on? It took me 4 days to get the message sent, have the assistant use cash and try to make the deposit, then get a message to me that it didn’t work. You keep telling me to get it deposited as fast as possible, but I can’t do that if the account doesn’t work.

I am now concerned that since you are not a member of the Galactic Federation, I should be careful. The assistant at our NASA office spent his time trying to make my deposit, and the bank account was not even active! I had to call in the request to the home office in the US on our satellite phone which is a tool we can not use for just any reason, and our assistant had to use him time, and all for nothing. I am a scientist, a smart woman and I do not want to lose the money, time, and stress I have already invested in this with Martins Arse handling it; too much is at stake here, I must have the fund to build the bunkers for the cabbage patches, they have children who need to be saved when Nibiru comes. Do you realize we are all at risk with the impending collision?

I have already invested close to $5,000 dealing with this fund, while working with Martins Arse, and now problems are coming up AGAIN. Perhaps I should email Martins and find out if he still is in prison. Since I have already spent so much money paying fees for this fund with the gentleman’s hole Arse, I am not going to just go away. I have invested time and money, and now new problems are arising.

My angry vagina is very irritated now, it has devoured all the kibble we had for the weekend because of my stress. My co-workers are going to be very angry if they find out I am spending NASA’s time dealing with this financial transaction, and when NASA gets mad they bring out the polar bears. I would appreciate it if you would fix this somehow, I can only deal with a bank to complete the transfer, as we don’t have Western Union in Antarctica, but the bank account you gave me is not valid. You are not giving me the confidence that this fund is going to be released to me in time to save the cabbage patches, and I am telling you, as a closely held secret of the US government, that Nibiru’s approach is going to cause serious problems and I need this fund. NASA is keeping it very quiet, as they do not want to start a panic, but I am telling you classified information about Nibiru to foster trust with you, but I am very worried that I am not going to get this fund in time to save the patches and their children.

While you have been polite to me, Martins Arse really went the extra skid to help me get my fund. He even joined the Galactic Federation, and sent me all of his Federation application pieces. He sent to me the full page and handwritten essay detailing why he wanted to join the Galactic Federation and save Earth, his certificate of membership in the Federation, and even a photo of him in his Federation uniform, which is a brightly colored ‘dress’ style of clothing (for both men and women), a brightly colored sash around the waist, a bucket hat, and he was holding a mop and broomstick to represent warding off the evil Empire. I know it sounds weird, but he looked very handsome in his uniform and the broom and mop were just to represent the power to clean the Galaxy of evil. Once he became a member of the Galactic Federation, he held a position of power within the Solar-Gal system and I am very concerned about him if he is still in prison. I sent him close to $5,000 in 3 parts for various fees which kept coming up, and now I do not want to just lose that money; I want to complete this transaction. Perhaps I should email him and find out if he has been released, because he kept telling me that the fund would be here and then another fee came up; things are obviously not very well organized there, are they? I am not sure exactly what is going on from your end, but I do know that Martins Arse is now a member of the Galactic Federation and all GF members swear an oath to be honest and true. He was very honest, he sent me copies of his GF essay, certificate, and photo as described above without me even asking for it, so he really did join as he had the correct uniform as I described, and he handwrote the essay, plus he had a certificate of membership.

I am not saying that you are not honest, but the truth is that in this time of crisis, when Nibiru is so close and we are on the verge of impact, and the fact that NASA is keeping it secret which puts a lot of stress on me, my co-workers, and all our vaginas, I am very bothered that the bank account was not active. I hope I hear from you soon to resolve this, but I think maybe I should email the gentleman’s hole Arse to be sure. However, I will wait a couple of days before I try to email him, to see if you can resolve this problem first. I hope to hear from you before then. I understand that things might not be very organized there, but this is a serious situation we are in and we need to both work hard and be willing to go the extra skid to get things done.

Awaiting the Apocalypse,
Aman Duh Octopussi

Attn, Aman Duh Octopussi, I just got your email now and I am very surprise for what you are saying about the account that I gave to you.
Look My Dear sister; I am a very busy man paying all the over due inheritance/ contractor’s payment, your file is right here in my office and your total fund is ready to transfer into your account as soon as you complete the fee.
I want to let you know that the account I give to you is very active and okay. There is nothing wrong with the account that I give to you, unless if the head of Nasa according to you is telling you a lie that he goes to bank.
I will advise you to go and make the deposit into the account so that I will conclude your transaction or if you cannot be able to send it in the account, Go to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM and send the fee as you know that time is not on your side anymore and I want to conclude your transfer as soon as possible.
If you really want your fund to be transferred into your account better try your possible best and deposit the fee into the account I give to you. I am very busy right now.
OR IF YOU CAN USE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE AND SEND IT.
NAME; MERCY OGUGUA
ADDRESS; LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION; WHO
TEXT ANSWER; DAVID
AMOUNT; $1,500
MTCN………………………
I am still waiting for you till next week.
Senator David Mark
+234-80-344-44408

Yes, I know how busy you are, you keep telling me! I know scamming means long hours, poor lads. He sends this after only 2 days…impatient!

Attn, Aman Duh Octopussi, Why did you keep me silent? If you are no more interested to get your fund let me know. I am still waiting to hear from you.

Senator David Mark

I’m hoping that when he sees he is about to lose my fee money to another scammer he will start paying close attention to my emails and catch on that he needs to join the GF to not lose my money.

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

David,

What is the problem? It seems to me that you are not bothering to read my emails completely and you have ignored many of my concerns. You said you were waiting to hear from me by this week, and here I am. I am not just sitting by my computer all day waiting for your emails, I have told you over and over that I am extremely busy with my research and that I am making my vagina sick trying to deal with my research work here in Antarctica AND work with you on this deposit. I waited to write you back because I had taken the last couple of days to contact the NASA head office, and have the assistant try to make the deposit in the bank account again, and he contacted me today on the satellite phone to say he has gone back to the bank this morning, and again he was not able to make the deposit. The bank manager gave him more information on the whole story this time, he told him that the account had been frozen last week for reasons he could not disclose, pending an investigation. Now the manager is telling him the account has been permanently closed for suspicious activity. Just what exactly is your office doing over there? You obviously have someone in your department who is messing with you, and that is not my problem or my fault. The transfer was held up last week apparently because of the nature of the transfer, I have no idea what that means as I am not a banker; now the account has been closed permanently for some reason. I think you have someone in your office who has been abusing the account, but again I am not a banker so I do not know why these things happen. What I do know is the assistant at NASA is NOT a liar and he is a member in good standing of the Galactic Federation, so he would not lie to me. We are NASA employees, David, we do not lie about anything except about moon landings and aliens.

I wrote to Martins Arse yesterday and I have received an answer from him. He told me he has been released from prison and that he was falsely accused of the charges. I am very relieved to know he is okay, and he said he actually knows you and will coming by your office today to discuss my fund. He had been working with me previously when he was falsely arrested and my case was transferred to you, and he is having my file transferred back to his office. Apparently he works in the same department as you; you did not tell me that, you acted like you had never heard of him. I forwarded him your emails, and he said that you have been very rude to me and that you are ignoring most of my email; you keep asking for me to go to Western Union when I have made it clear I am in Antarctica. I had the assistant at the home office use Western Union for the first fee I sent Martins, and I got in trouble with our accountant for doing so, he said to only use banks from now on. The assistant at the head office has not only tried twice to make the deposit, you had the nerve to call him a liar. You have also continuously stated that you are busy as if I am some burden on your work load, but you said it is your job to close these open funds out with their rightful owners, so why are you complaining that you are too busy when it is your job? Also, I have made it clear to you that I am very busy myself, and I am under a lot of stress trying to monitor the impending collision with Nibiru so I am doing my best to get the deposit made for this fund yet you repeatedly berate me for not moving fast enough. I have now tried twice to have the deposit made and it will not go through, that is NOT my fault. Martins Arse does not talk to me in this manner.

After Martins read your emails to me that I forwarded to him, he also agrees with me that it is not a good thing to work with someone who refuses to even consider joining the Galactic Federation, and as Martins himself is now a member, he is better suited to work on my fund for me. He is returning to work in your department today, and he has assured me that he has been given the authority to reclaim his previous cases, including mine, by the Nigerian President Johnathan Goodluck himself, so there will not be a problem transferring the files. Martins told me awhile ago that his family owns a large number of cabbage patches and that his patches have children, so I think he is very concerned about the impending collision with Nibiru and he wants to work with me to get my fund so that I can help him to save his family’s patches. He told me he is now a board member on the Sol-Gal district panel for the Federation, which is a panel I am not a member of so he has been able to give me inside information on the plans for evacuation when Nibiru comes. He has been very helpful to me not just with this fund but with giving me information that I am not able to get on my own from the Federation; I am a full member, but I am only a scientist who can study the stars and give them dates and locations of Nibiru; Martins is a member of the Nigerian government and therefore has been given a special position within the Federation. Because he has been so helpful in this manner, I have promised to give him an extra bonus of cash and some very good government issued laptop computers, of which he said he really needs because of problems with his mother’s health. She is very sick with cancer and his family is suffering, and we members of the Galactic Federation stick together, so I am happy to help his family out. I do not want them to suffer, they have their cabbage patches to think of.

Anyway, the Gentleman’s hole Arse is going to come by your office today, tomorrow at the latest, to have my file transferred back to him and he will resume my case. I told him about the problem with the bank account you gave me, and he said that sometimes the banks will not allow transfers to go through if they are coming to and from certain countries, he said it had something to with Nigerian tax codes, but that he has more than just one account and he can ensure that out of the accounts he gives me, at least one will allow the deposit to go through. You should be happy that Martins is going to resume my case, this means less work for you and we both know how busy you are, since you never stop telling me about it.

I have some advice for you as a favor to you; I do urge you to secure your cabbage patches, I gave you some top secret information about the impending collision with Nibiru and I suggest you use that information wisely. You do not have much time before the collision, and since you are not at all interested in joining the Galactic Federation, you will not be given advanced notice before Nibiru comes. Your government superiors will not tell you, since you are not a GF member, they will only tell other Nigerian government employees who ARE members, such as Martins. But it is like this with all the governments in the world, they only care about GF members.

I expect you and Martins will likely have to work out the details of transferring my case, but since he has been given approval by President Goodluck it should not be a problem. Take care, and if you ever decide you do want to join the GF, I urge to do so, for the sake of your cabbage patches.

Awaiting the Apocalypse,
Aman Duh Octupussi

Use this account and transfer the $1,500.

BANK NAME-CITIBANK N.A.NEWYORK
ADDRESS;111 WALL STREET NEW YORK,NY 10043
ABA NO;021000089
ACCOUNT NO;36145519
SWIFT CODE;CITIUS33
BENEFICIARY NAME;STERLING BANK
IN FAVOUR OF;INTACT GROUP
LTD.A/C NO;0016730194

I am waiting for the payment slip.

Senator David Mark

Scored another bank account! He sent this literally as I was sending my last email, so instead of replying to it I just wait for him to read my last email to him. In the meantime, another account sent to Alan…

Attn, Aman Duh Octupussie, I got your email and I understand all you have said. For your information, Mr. Martins Arse, has been sacked in the Nigeria government due to the way they are defrauding people in the name of our government making money on there own interest. I will advise you to stop every communication with whosoever to avoid jeopardizing of your transaction. I cannot tell you this again because a word is okay to a wise.
Secondly I send another account to you and in all your email you did not mention to me that you get the second account that I sent to you.
I will advise you to go ahead and instruct your assistant to deposit the fee in the second account that I sent to you as you said that the first one is not good.
Make sure that you do that today because I want to conclude your transaction this week.
I am still waiting
Senator David Mark

Okay, by now I am thinking that it isn’t going to likely he is going to play my games and join the GF so I don’t give the money to Martins, and he starting to get on my nerves. This lazy POS needs to put some effort into his game! He obviously thinks that if he just threatens that I won’t my fund without his help that will be enough to get the fee money. I try to the very end though…

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

David,

It is obvious you are NOT reading my emails completely. You must have not much understanding of reading comprehension, so I will keep this short so your brain can keep up.

Martins Arse was NOT sacked, he is working in your department right now. I forwarded him your last email, and he then told me all about how you and him don’t like each other, and how you are always saying lies about him. I told you, he showed me the letter signed by President Goodluck that said he was falsely accused and he was cleared of all charges, and sent back to work. Martins told me he came by your office to speak with you about my case, and he was given a copy of my file. He wants me to finish out the fund transfer with him. I told him I have to decide first.

You have not addressed a single one of my concerns, you completely ignore most of what I tell you, so why should I stop talking to Martins and work with you instead? He is a member of the Galactic Federation, I already told you everything he showed me for his application. You are just a Nigerian government worker, Martins is a Nigerian government worker AND a commander in the Sol-Gal district of the Galactic Federation. He has proven he is the real deal, you have proven nothing to me.

Since you are not a member of the GF, and Martins did become a member, plus he has shown me his GF essay, certificate, and photo, he is the one telling the truth that he is working there. You refuse to discuss your potential for becoming a member, in fact you make no mention of any of the things I have confided in you. Now you are telling me Martins has been sacked when I know for a fact he is working in your department right now!

I will not call the home office to make the deposit until this is resolved. I am trying to give you the chance to prove you are able to become a GF member, otherwise I will just send the payment to Martins. If given the choice between you, and someone who has joined the Galactic Federation, who do you think I am going to trust? Was the length of this email easier for you to understand?

Awating the Apocalypse,
Aman Duh Octupussi

Well, he’s off script now! LOL

Attn,Aman Duh Octupussi, I just got your email now and i want to let you know that you can never get your fund any more due to the way you are talking to me as if i am your met. Go on with so called martins but you must regret it later and come back. By then it will be very late to you. Stop given me too much stress because i am very busy paying the people that are serious.

Go to your Google and search about me. Ask your Google the to tell you who is the senate president of Nigeria. and ask also about who so called martin

good by,

Senator David Mark

By now I’m pretty sure it’s over, and I don’t want to burn my character as I plan on using her again, a lot. There are just too many fun things I can say and do when dealing with doomsday stuff. Plus I don’t want him to know he was played for those accounts, keep him ignorant of us. I’m going to get myself a lad who will join the GF to keep me from being lost to another scammer, it will happen! So, by still staying in character I think it’s time to send a few insults his way, but still give him an ‘out’ if he wants to play for real and do what it takes to get me away from Martins.

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

You are the one who has been rude to me, David. You ignore most of the things I ask you in my emails,and I don’t care what Google says about names of Nigerian workers, anyone can say they are someone else, so there is no point in googling anyone.

Martins has the paperwork, the certificate, and the photo, but you have shown me nothing except bank accounts that don’t work. I actually did have the assistant try the second bank account you gave me, and it has also been closed! Either you have someone in your department who is messing up your accounts, or you are just trying to waste Martins’ time and steal his clients. I sent him this last email you wrote, and he said he is going to report you and have YOU get in trouble for being so rude to me.

I was very nice to you, I even gave you classified, top secret information from NASA, for which you are not supposed to know, about the coming collision with Nibiru and you never once even thanked me for warning you about your cabbage patches. Now you say such nasty things to me as you did in your last mail?

You are not stressed out and busy, you are just trying to get back at Martins, he told me exactly what is going on between you and him. He told me all about the little war you and him have had, that you got mad when he knocked over the market stand where you sold your dildo-fruit, and that it was an accident but you got mad anyway, so you got a job in the same department as him so you could get him fired. Then he had bondage sex with your family member, he did not specify which one it was, since you had him falsely arrested, and now in revenge you stole his file on my fund and have given me fake bank accounts to waste my time.

That is what he told me, and he has shown me letters, a certificate, and photos while you have not shown me anything except fake bank accounts! Who am I supposed to believe? You should have been more polite, and been willing to discuss all parts of my emails to you. You did nothing but say you are too busy for me, so I do not feel like you care enough to work with me. I guess I will tell Martins that he can be the one to finish my fund since you have said such mean things, I had told him I would wait to hear from you, but now you have said such rude things and refuse to address my concerns, he will get it done.

I gave you the chance to prove to me that what Martins said about you was all false, that you were willing to join the Galactic Federation and become a member so I can put my trust in you, but instead you send me a nasty email and tell me I will come crawling back to you. Well, David, it is YOU who will be sorry when Nibiru comes and destroys all your cabbage patches, and then you will wish you had taken the time to address my concerns. You always say you are too busy; well that is rude and why would I want help from someone who is ‘too busy’ to work with me?

Aman Duh Octopussi

Nope, no death threat and he’s not even creative in his insults! He sends me just 3 words in his next mail…

MUGU MUGU MUGU

I was hoping he would threaten to call NASA and report me for telling him classified info on Nibiru, I would have set up another K7 number to give him, and taunt to him to actually do it. That would have been fun to listen to! Maybe a future lad will do that for us;)

From the desk of…
Aman Duh Octupussi
Planet X Division

No, David, I keep telling you, it’s NIBIRU! Whatever ‘mugu’ is, it’s not what should be worried about, it’s Nibiru you should be worried about. Your cabbage patches are in great danger! Also, your family is in great danger from Martins and his bondage fetish, he will have you back selling dildo-fruit if you are not careful. I have tried to warn you, but when Nibiru comes you will know you should have secured your cabbage patches and joined the Galactic Federation.

Aman Duh Octupussi

Ah, how I wanted to tell him he was the mugu for those bank accounts he gave me! I haven’t heard from in 4 days, so I think he is done with me, for now. He could be dealing with a lot of ‘clients’ at the moment and wants to only work the easy ones; I really hope it’s a lot of baiters and not real victims. He could very well come back in a few weeks checking to see if I had lost my money to Martins, but if not that’s okay too; I’m going to start trying to hook more lads with Aman Duh. Thanks for reading! ~Alice Lidell~

*PS- If anyone else wants to bait him, the header for the original 419 was posted by someone else on scamwarners...good thing too, because I deleted it when i forwarded it from my catcher addy, and Alan needed it, but he found it here... http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=66902 *

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice story Smile

I have two hints for you:

1. International Bank transfers take about a week to show up in the target account.
Delay the sending day + tell him to wait for a week + check bank with your bank next working day+ got an appointment with the bank manager in a few days + bank manager has sent a request to the scammers bank next working day + scammers bank need some days to check and report back = lots of days to let the scammer wait for his payment.

2. Try to involve a larger amount of money to convince him to enter the GF.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips Karl, I'll definately use them! You know they hound you if you don't reply with the payment sllip right away, but these banks just take so darn LONG to get the deposits made!

I'm going to work on getting a lad to join the GF, a larger sum of money just might do the tirck!

Don’t communicate to me anymore as I do not want to listen to your catholic stories- a lad

It seems to me that witches have targeted her breasts for destruction, through cancer- to a lad

I know that the internet has been grossly abused, but with due respect, trust and humility, I come to you with this proposal- random 419
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic