SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An easy way to annoy these thieves

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...and just in time is a new US phone number for you to mail to your new friends-

Ade Williams [email protected]
Quote:
Listen to me, our diplomat has move from this country since with your box so kindly look around you because the agent suppose to get your house since three days ago or four, call him phone 7706666357 to let him know were you will pick him up with your box,

Meanwhile, some people seem to be getting a little fraudstrated-
Quote:
Good Day thank you for your email and please lean how to talk to people on the internet Ok, i can see that you are not ready thank you very much for giving me fake number to call and please stop contact me.

Quote:
Did i told i called? you must be out of your mind,

Quote:
Thank you dear please i don't need your help any more thanks, byebyebeybyebye

Quote:
Good day sir,
I received your message and i heard what you have said.
How can a gruwnop person like me! be a joker can you emagin what your said do i as you give me! $1000. or $2000. Is't not what we're asking is any amount you have assist us, to take care of orphans in the motherlees baby. is't that making me a joker?

[email protected]
Quote:
EAT SHIT BASTARD

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, what reply are you sending to these guys?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi GreenMask- I usually reply with some variation of the following responses as the scammers get increasingly frustrated with me. Always sign off with your baiter name and the other scammer's US number.

Quote:
I am seriously beginning to think that I am dealing with a joker here. Let me tell you that I do not think the way you are acting is professional. How can you say you called me when I do not have any voice mail messages from you? Are you a serious person that I can trust? I now have my doubts about all of this. Please think about this before you call me.
Sincerely yours,
John Smith
(770) 666-6357

Quote:
I'm a grown man. I have no time for kidding and I really don’t understand why it is so difficult to dial a telephone. There is NO VOICE MAIL FROM YOU.
Maybe we shouldn’t do business if you can't understand a phone.

Quote:
You are incapable of following the simplest instructions. I need to speak with people on the phone first before I do business with them. You do not even know how to dial a God damn telephone. Does your mother still dress you in the morning? Forget this whole thing.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

mobalizzard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want to say, this idea got me back into baiting. I don't have the patience for long drawn out baits. I just like annoying these bastards. I found a UK phone number some lotto lad sent out and sent it back to a bunch of them.

Right now I'm playing the part of a no nonsense englishman who is extremely frustrated at long scripts and just wants to talk business. I already have an annoyed "loan officer" who has called "me" several times:

Quote:
Well Mr P,

I Just tried calling you again but to no avail,Well If Its so
important that you speak to me on the phone first before we can
commence this loan deal,then you call me at my Cell +2348159365750

I will be expecting your call...

I've only just started but I hope I get some good insults soon! (As if I don't get enough at my day job! Wink)
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Stoddard Lawrence [email protected]

Quote:
Hello Mr. Mark,

Good morning,sequel to your request that i should call you regarding my business proposal to you,i tried to call you but i guess you were still sleeping then,i am sorry to have disturbed your wonderful sleep.Kindly let me know the ideal time to discuss this on phone with you as its very urgent and important.Thanks

Regards
Mr. Lawrence

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a fun one...

This is my private mobile phone number (+234) 80-91-92-77-54 and it's a special number, please you are the only foreigner I am releasing this number to, thus, only few persons in my government has this number which comprises of my chief security officer (CSO) and my spokesman only, the rest are my immediate family members, please handle it with care and don't let anyone have access to it until I say so, though you can call me with it any moment you want us to talk concerning our deal.

Regards,

Dr. Jonathan
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I'll get right on that, Mr President!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

President Goodluck himself! I can smell the awesome from here.

Rest assured I will not be handing it out to hundreds of angry lads.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some results already: I tried this modality again but with a heavy curse instead of a promise of money. I'll have to mail the owner of the number to see how he liked it.

[email protected]

Quote:
First and foremost, I fear no evil God is the kingdom, the power and glory.
Secondly, anyone who even trys to reach me shall be sent home in a bodybag. I am former Navy Seal and I do not fear.
I would not waste my money calling you, and sure do not fear you.
good luck to you.
Tom

[email protected]

Quote:
my bible tells me that i should bless those that bless me and God will
caurse those that caurse me so you better make peace with my God or
you may not be alive to read this mail again or even to pick your call
again do you know why because my God is a consuming
FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Eno

[email protected] called the number and got into a barney with its owner Very Happy

Quote:
I have called the number you place there, why the person did said holy
ghost fire, you guy are not serious, I we send you death of agenda
through seal why I through it into the sea forever you die without
having crawn in kingdom brakayi highly rugged my cpc remain my sabi,
serious parriot in forest that fly every day and night. Wait for bomb
to attacked you

[email protected] has been on the ogogoro ooooooo

Quote:
e bi na say diplomat wilson wey die since don resurrect into Dianno Toure... i beg make people begin run ooooo dead wilson is now walking as Toure.....
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha dianno ko toure ni.....ejo ntori olowun...

ha ha ha ha ha i go die oooooo

[email protected] has God on his side

Quote:
fool back to sender wht ever you wish i send them back to you with God all thing shall be posible in Jesus name all neel most bow you shall feel the pains of evil right from now i dnt knw and mine God shall fight for me and your evil will back fire you from this monet

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear to God that this is really truly the absolutely last email that Ms. Solange Abbe will ever send me. Maybe.
Write her @ [email protected]
Quote:
i don't can to know whom you are go away from me ok,byebye

Quote:
please can't you understand simple english,i said i don't need your help any more good bye

Quote:
Hello dear i am the one who contacted you from the begging and now i decide to look for another partner because i see that you are not capable for what i contacted you for,please am sorry for contacting you live me alone i don't need your assistance again,god will provide an honest person to me not a joker like you,,, bye

Quote:
Hello

Please for christ sake , live me alone i don't want to do any business with you again,it is me that contacted you from the begining and now i decide not to transfer my money to you any more,for your information i have start looking for another trusty partner and i believe God will provide a nice one for me not some one like you,i have use my head and count out and understood that you are not a nice person,you are just talking but you don't have action,you think that i am begging you for money or what ? if you like be a Rev father in catholic i don't care,if you like give money to all the churchs on earth i don't have anything to do with that ok, so please i don't need your help agaon yes i am mad,,,, thank you !!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Solange abides...
Quote:
i will be the last person to call you again

Barrister Gill Raph
[email protected]
Quote:
I called to speak with you as you demanded but a recorded message on your phone said "sorry but the user's message box cannot take more messages".

Cheers.

Barrister Gill

NEXT!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More merriment from the mugus..

Quote:
Its quit unfortunate, I doubt u re not in the USA, The number you gave me is magic Hi-Jack, I was calling you all day but the voice call keep saying this 's a magic Jack phone which is not in the USA Can you please confirm your number or get back to me urgently.

Quote:
Sorry you are a jonky I never knew.

Quote:
Dear friend
Each time you ask me to call you, whenever i try calling, i will get answering machine respond why?
Thanks

Quote:
I tried to call you all day but it doesn`t even ring,it enters dirctly into your mail box.please find out and how much can you contribute to help us?

Quote:
Please there is not much time to waste anymore,I have tried to call your line but is on permanent voice record, Call me on my mobile as I could not get hold of you on phone

Quote:
I received your mail and i want to tell you that it is the same thing that your number is still saying OK, so if this is a pranks you are playing with me, I advised you to stoop that and call me on my by direct number 2348052018449

Quote:
I WILL TRY TO INITIATE CALLS AGAIN. PLEASE WHAT TIME IS IT CONVINENCE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE MY CALLS? I DON'T WANT TO CALL YOU ON VOICEMAIL AGAIN. GOOD LUCK.

Quote:
I hope there is nothing the matter, I called several times yesterday as instructed, it always on voicemail, I cannot drop massage as I am told it’s full. This development get me frustrated my good friend in all my effort to get through to you. If you insist we must talk first, tell me the time to call you, I will try to do it again and again.

Quote:
It is quite unfortunate that you relate to this organization with numbers that do not work.

Quote:
I called this telephone number 1 607 241-8167 today and it is still telling that am sorry that the user mail box can't accept more messages ok, this is what the number is telling me, so call me on my number if you really want both of us to discuss.

Quote:
I got your mail and I want you to know that we are unable to call you okay nad also your number is not going through call you please send down another phone numebr?

And this week's winner...
PRINCE DAVID [email protected]
Quote:
Its quite wrong for you to call me a lier ans bear in mind that prince david jonah is my english name while my native name is ezikpe jonah nwokeka.
secondly,if i have not called your number for more than 10 times,let my days end.
I am a christain and i deserve nothing if am liying to you.
regards
ezikpe jonah nwokeka.

Quote:
You really have to apologise the way you have spoken to me and if you do not understand that am GODS sent,then you will have a dream of believing
that the all mighty have sent me.
After your dreams,then you can mail me back to confirm if am GODS sent or not.
take good care of your self till i see your reply.

note:your cell phone is always on voice mail.

Quote:
i will look for another american that is serious if i wait too much for your call.

Quote:
We are having our levites futune night vigile for all nations here in my country and mr.ben,we have not receive any support from you.I called again and no answer,only on voice mail.we the levites need your help financially.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

masterbater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fucking genius man! love it!!

I think I get the counter-scam: you just give other scammer phone numbers right? Sometimes it doesn't work because other scammer phone numbers aren't US numbers?

How about you alter the scam a little and ask them to provide a US number for you to call? Do that after they've already tried to call the number you gave them. That way they may try to expend resources trying to get a US number, and then you have another US number to give to another scammer?
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some angry stragglers have wandered in...

Quote:
How many phone number do you have? you gave me 607 241 8167 and now is 213 995 2966. I really don't understand what you try to portray. Anyway, I will call you again as you said becuase i called the first number gave me but no answer.

Quote:
You asked me to call and I did, rather than talk with me, you insulted me, what could be the problem.

Quote:
Your required is not obtainable in our banking ethics
Your mail always sounds funny; do actually know that you are dealing with one of the leading ban in the world? What gives you the moral to ask me to call you? Don't you know that there is modus operandi in banking industry? It is absolutely against banking ethics to place a call to a non account holder, so your request is impossible, I am sorry.

Quote:
IF TRULY YOU MEAN A BUSINESS? YOU KNOW MY TEL PHONE NUMBER WHY CANT YOU GIVE ME A CALL. A LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN WASTED CALLING YOU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this lad has lost a fortune in phone calls before:

Farrah Ibrahim Hamad [email protected]
Quote:
so you are my fellow guy and you just decide to finish my rynga credit you wicked oh

Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy ^ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

More mental mugu meandering from the telephonically challenged-

Quote:
anytime i call alway saying the number you have called is not available. i always receive calls and make calls but yours is different. I am about thinking you are not serious.

Quote:
I really need to hear from you on the phone, I have tried and tried , but still did not get you on the phone, is not connecting.I have read your email, but i am no more happy the way things are going ok, because i just tried again calling you, but the number is not connecting, the number you send to me cannot accept a call. So you tell me how do u want me to connect with you on he phone if you want us to do business, because am tired of calling and the number is not connecting.

Quote:
I tried calling you but quite impossible.

Quote:
With due respect, the way you are sounding looks like that you are a joker please don’t take this in a wrong way.

Quote:
V ERY SUSPICIOUS NUMBER. WITH DIFFERENT CITY CODE.
HAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK FUNNY WHY MUST YOU GIVE NUMBER WITH DIFFERNT CITY CODE.. I CALLED MANY TIMES AND NON IS GOING SO CAN YOU CALL ME 00226 76845302

Quote:
I need you to call me so i can elaborate more about this transaction to you, because i just tried to call you again but your number still did not go through. I don't think the problem is from my end.

Quote:
How are you my friend i have tried calling the two numbers you gave me several times but all i get is machine response telling me the customer is not available to take my calls

Quote:
Last night I tried severally to talk to you on this your phone number: (213) 995-2966. but kept ringing without reply. What is actually happening? The phone rang severally and nobody pick it up.

Quote:
i try reaching you on the number you give to me it was not going through and i am still trying it.

Quote:
I HAVE CALLED YOU MANY TIMES STILL ON VOICE MAIL.

Quote:
I told you I have tried to reach you on phone but to no avail, what do you want be to do again? I demanded for your cell phone number and you talking a different ting all together. I really want to talk to you on phone, but your two telephone lines are not working. I have told you if you know you are ready, pls stop this joke and stop writing me.

Quote:
I should belive is my telephone but i gave you my but no call from you. I went to get a new line and this is the number, I can not call till tomorrow but can recieve call, but I must find any means to call you and talk on phone. If you can call me now with this new number. +234 8139437796

Quote:
MANY THANKS,I HAVE CALL YOUR NUMBER IS NOT GOING AND YOU ARE COMPLETE LAIR.IF YOU ARE NOT INTEREST IN THIS FUNDS YOU FORGET BECAUSE WE ARE NOT BEG YOU TO CLAIM YOUR DEPOSIT AND SINCE YOU DID NOT WANT SEND THE FEE KINDLY FORGET THE FUND ANOTHER PERSON WILL GET IT IMMEDIATELY.
PASTOR CHRIS CHINEDU +229 99704653
DIRECTOR WESTERN UNION BENIN

Quote:
If you know that you will not call me and also if you know that you will not take my calls then you should kindly tell me so that i can stop calling you and also to stop contacting you.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

SnapDragon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:

[email protected]

Quote:
my bible tells me that i should bless those that bless me and God will
caurse those that caurse me so you better make peace with my God or
you may not be alive to read this mail again or even to pick your call
again do you know why because my God is a consuming
FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Eno

WTF language it this LOL Does anyone fall for this crap with their total lack of communication skills?
I found this thread with a search on this #. It appears to be a magic jack and I guess these fools buy them and try to use it in their scams. But this replying and sending the # to other scammers, genius, sheer genius...
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One mugu's meltdown...

Quote:
SINCE YOU CLAIM THAT YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A MESSAGE IN YOUR PHONE, THEN WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME? I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TIMES TO GET YOU ON PHONE BUT I COULD NOT. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS, THEN GO AHEAD AND SEND THE NEEDED FEE. I CAN'T CONTINUE TO WASTE MY TIME WRITING TO YOU ALWAYS, SAYING THE SAME THING ALWAYS. LET ME ASK YOU THIS QUESTION, CAN YOU SEND THE NEEDED FEE OR NOT? ANSWER IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

Quote:
THIS IS MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU OK AND I DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO WASTE OUT TIME ON THIS, BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS. YOU INSISTED THAT I MUST CALL YOU ON PHONE AND EACH TIME I CALLED, IT ENTERS VOICE MAIL, I CALLED YOUR PHONE NUMBER YESTERDAY AND I LEFT A VOICE MAIL MESSAGE TO YOU SINCE YESTERDAY AND UP TILL NOW YOU HAVEN'T SEND THE FEE. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU DID NOT PAY THE FEE TODAY THAT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING YOUR PAYMENT FILE WILL BE RETURN TO THE IMF OFFICE. BYE! BYE!!.

Quote:
I WILL NOT CALL YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN! I REPEAT, I WILL NEVER TRY YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN! SO IF YOU LIKE SEND THE FEE, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE, THEN TOMORROW YOUR PAYMENT FILE WILL BE SEND BACK TO THE IMF OFFICE OK. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME OK. AND I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW YOURSELF AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER THINGS. SO THERE IS NO WAY I CAN WORK WITH YOU. DO NOT WRITE TO THIS ME AGAIN IF YOU WRITE WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE NEEDED FEE.

and finally...
Quote:
YOU MUST BE A STUPID MAN FOR RESPONDING TO ME WITH THIS YOU CALLED MESSAGE. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? ARE YOU A MAD MAN? WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ARE YOU? DID YOU THINK I AM JOBLESS JUST LIKE YOU? IN FACT, STOP CONTACTING THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN! GOOD BYE (NONSENSE!)

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Smile
If all else fails and you run out of scammer numbers you can always give them the whistling pickle. I kept an Indian scammer on chat for half an hour waiting for the whistling to stop so he could leave voicemail. He burned all his credit, bought more the next day and listened to it hooting at him all over again. It rocks Cool

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don’t really understood what is happening with your telephone, God almighty knows that I keep on calling you every blessed day

Quote:
you are not serious, i dont have time to waste,what i need from you,you did not send it to me.what am i going to discurse with you again, i have explane every thing to you.
thank you for your wasting of time,i am not intrested with you again.

Thanks for trying to call me. So, what's the next step?
Quote:
The next step is to go and kill yourself.

Quote:
Why are you not taking your phone calls and you are asking me to call you and you are still not picking up my calls. Well hope you are fine and okay please my regards to your lovely family's i will keep in touch and keep calling until we are able to talk to each other on the phone and one of your number is not going through at all.

Quote:
Why are you telling me to do the impossible my good friend? Please if this is joke, stop it. I am sick and tired of your instruction that have no bases. The first number is on voice, you cannot drop message while the second number is always busy. This not about child's play, I am sorry I cannot force you to work against your will.

Quote:
Listen my dear are you sure you really want to do this? Can you give me the really time i can get you on phone? because i have been trying the tow line but couldn't get you. Why can't you call me? since you are interested? listen this is business so do not leave everything for me to do, because i have been trying to call you all this days but can not get you call me then i will call back because i do not know when to get you on phone let us be straight forward okay.

Quote:
Hello dear
why did you keep on distoubing me i told you i don't need your help again,i contacted you in the first place and deside not to do the business with you so better leave me alone for christ sake,why are you treting my life,to help some one is not by fause i beg you in the name of god,i can see that you don't have fear of god in your life,at your age you still play childis game,is not good of you i tell you,;i never new you are a joker i couldn't have contacting you,when i saw you profile i thought that i am dealing with honest person not known that you r a joker at your age,i never know that AMERICANS has some people like you,go your way i don't need your help because i know if i transfer my money to you never will i got my money again,i know your plain was to still my money that is why you gave me fake number at the first place,if you are honest man in life why can't you call me since all this time you are wasting your times,this also shews me that you are fake you have my number isn't it ?

Quote:
Sir, I have been calling your magic Jack Number. why cant you buy a cell phone than using a magic jack phone. buy a cell ok.

Quote:
I have told you time with out number that your number is not going through and we are the one to call you are the one to call us if you need to confirm anything.

Quote:
ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS YOU GAVE TO ME WAS ABORTIVE. I AM NOT CALLING YOU ANY MORE OKAY. YOU ARE A FOOLS OK. PLEASE STOP MAILING ME.

Quote:
We have been calling your number for the past one week it is all ways on Answering machine could you please call us to enable us process your winning

Quote:
God punish your mama pussy

Jacob Gwazo goes off his meds...
[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
My Dear Good Friend.

I received your email. As such I am not happy with you really. I am not happy the way you show your concern over the development of this whole transaction. Honestly, I haven't phoned you any way and I did not try your telephone numbers in the first place. Please you should stop the embarasment so far. Meanwhile, how dear you accuse me of phoning your daughters and start to talk irrelevant things. Do I surpose to phone you and start discussing with your daughters while if you were not there? Is that right or rather the issue? One thing you should know is this, if I have ever called you and you were not on the line I think I rather drope a message to whom ever that I got on the line to pass across to you or I have to phone you back. Again, I don't understand what you take me for. is it a sheet? I don't believe this that you make a fool and also take me for granted. My dear good friend, Please I am above all this fucking sheet. i don't fancy all this embarrasment. Now you have just opened up to me that you wrote to the Finance House and asked them to clarify some things. Which of the finance house? And what for? Were you surposed to contact any finance house in the first place? Is that your business? This early morning, the business has not started and you have defiled your self. What is your plan over this whole transaction? Do you think that you are smart and clever? Do you want to side track me and run away with my money? Note: this is entirely a clean deal and it is 100% real and risk free. I have the master plan of the whole issues and there is no way that you can betray me. please, if that is the case now cease communication so that you don't involve me because I could smell a rat and that you are nursing plans of evil. I gave you my word and also gave you an advice and instruction to forward back to me the first business proposal that you previously received from me to confirm that you are the right person and the owner of the email address but that you proved abortive.

please I am Okay with you because you are not clean. I could see that you want to rubb me. The only way out is this, pray that Almighty God will forgive you and wipe away your sin because your heart is dirty. With this hands, you are bound to lose good things, luck and favour from the stranger.

I remain,
Tganks, and Good Bye.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

p38cyq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely splendid!

Thank you for publishing.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A week's worth of confusion from the Ecowas Payment Commission [email protected] Feel free to write to him.

Quote:
Your magic jack number not working and you don't pick your second line.
I called many times today.

Quote:
Your two numbers are ringing but you are not picking.

Quote:
Please, let’s be very serious on this matter because yesterday I called your two telephone numbers more than ten times each without you picking my calls and I even sent to you SMS yet no reply from you.
What should I do?

Quote:
Ok am going to ring you in the nest ten minutes so get close to your phone now please.
Thank you Sir.

Quote:
Your phone numbers no one picks them. Please give me your number again, i beg you.

Quote:
Give me your telephone number and you are talking a different thing, WHY?

Quote:
LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Quote:
I JUST DROP MESSAGE ON YOUR MAGIC JACK TELEPHONE NUMBER

Quote:
AM CALLING YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT PICKING THE PHONE.
WHY?

Quote:
Please confirm your telephone number you would want me to call you now.

Quote:
PLEASE GIVE ME THE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU.
i'M HERE WAITING FOR IT, PLEASE CONFIRM IT BACK TO ME I BEG YOU SIR.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once a day I continue to demand [email protected] call me but each time I forget to include the number...

Quote:
STOP WASTING TIME
I HAVE ASKED YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN, SEND IT TO ME TO ENABLE ME CALL YOU.

Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AGAIN

Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN CALL YOU.

Quote:
you said I should call you on phone so give me your phone number.

Quote:
ARE YOU NORMAL

Quote:
I will always keep in touch until you get well.

Quote:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AGAIN
YOU ARE TOO CALLOUS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. White gets angry...

Quote:
One of our agents called you before but at the end you made him look like a fool by denying your own identity that you where not Benjamin and that they is no body call by that name in your house... The lottery board is already angry with you and we can no longer telephone you any more.

Quote:
THE TWO TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT CONNECTING

Quote:
When you talk about me calling you at night, you did not measure the time that i will call... i am trying to call the first number and he his saying that the customer that i am trying to call is unavailable to take my calls and as of the other number is not just connecting.

Me: Look, I understand your frustration but before we go further can we please talk on the phone at least once?

Quote:
The word frustration, is an insult to me...

And off he huffed. You can write him at [email protected]

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olivia has had enough. Write to her at [email protected]
Quote:
Yesterday night as you said i called your line but it was pick by answering machine, even i did not sleep last night why because of the filling i have in mind for me taking you as of my family.

Quote:
I can not lie just because of a call i my self i want to hear your voice well.

Quote:
I am tired of the whole thing i try the two number which you gave to me many times even this morning it is not going only auto-respond the little money which i have is for my feeding i can not west my money and time buying credit every day stll no step.

Quote:
i have try my best to call you but the phone keep on answering by machine and is westing my money.

bye

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

GreenMask
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting some decent success out of this one, at least a little bit. I'm enjoying swearing profusely at the mugus when they don't call me back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic