SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr Philip McCavity and Fatou Abdul

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil McCavity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was one of my first baits which I have finally laid to rest (almost�) It was more a test of what odd things I could get into these emails rather than any particular plot:

The cast:

Fatou Abdul � Beautiful 19 year old daughter of a busnness magnet [sic] in the Ivory Coast who has two boxes stuffed full of cash for our hero.
Dr Ibrahim Akubar � Our financier, working for Global Securities Incorporated
Dr Philip McCavity � 40 year old dentist, from Tooting, South London who just wants love

A tale of love and boxes which sadly ended in the disappearance of my dear sweet Fatty.

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:35:24 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Greetings from Miss Fatou!
To:
Hello my dearest One,

It is a good thing to write you.

I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any
manner compel you to honour against your will.

Your profile pushed me to send you this mail,actually,I am Miss Fatou Ahmed Abdul,19years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Ahmed Abdul.

My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2002,though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special,before his death on Febuary 12 2002 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of twelve million,seven hundred
thousand United State Dollars.(USD$12.700,000) deposited with one of the
leading security company here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa.

He further told him that he compiled the total fund in two trunk boxes and deposited the two boxes in my name being the next of kin,and finally advised me to look for a
trustworthy and good reputable foreigner who could help me recieve the two boxes in his or her country as my late father's business partner.

He also,gave me all the necessary and legal documents that back up and bind up the agreement of the deposits of the two trunk boxes with the security company .

I am just 19 years young and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast,beside,my late father's relatives are hunting to kill me in order to take over my late father's asset and that is why I ran away from our home
town(Bouake) for where I am living in a mosque right now(Abidjan).

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life because of the wicked partnal relatives I have.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your relative?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the consignments must have
reach you.

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible through my private email
box:()and indicate your interest by sending me your full data such as your private phone and fax number ...,for easy communication and to enable the procedure without delay.

Waiting your sincere response.

My sincere regards,
Fatou Ahmed Abdul.

So it�s two boxes held securely in The Ivory Coast and a beautiful damsel damsel in distress. Gotta try and get a pic of course-

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:51:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Greetings from Miss Fatou!
To:

Fatou,

You poor thing, it sounds like you have had an horrible life. I would happily look after you as my relative to assist you in any way I can. Can I just ask what you look like to help me imagine helping you.

Please feel free to contact me.

Dr. Philip McCavity LDS, DGDP
Grinn & Bareit Dental Surgery
Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

Bingo.

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:15:16 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Your trust and contact.
To: Phil McCavity

Hello Dr. Philip,

Thanks for your sincere response lately and willingness to assist me,I pray may almighty God bless you richly as you have make up your mind to fully assist me out of this predicaments as your relatives,of course,I have really went through horrible times but I know God will use you to bring me out.

The operation manager of the security company told me that,they have diplomatic agents who could help us cargo the two boxes to the UK through diplomatic
immunities,which means,the boxes will not be inspected until its final destination in UK.

All I need you to do for me is to help me contact the security company,tell them,that you are my family friend and you want them to give you their requirements to release and cargo the two trunk boxes to you in UK,let them know that,you need urgent
services.

Below is the contact of the security company:

GLOBAL SECURITIES INCORPORATION.
Carte ego,2 Plateax.
Abidjan,Ivory Coast.
Tel :00225-07282257
Fax :00225-24323279
Email :
Operation manager:Alhaji (Dr.)Ibrahim Abubakar.

Contact them and feel free to finalise the whole matter with them and get back to me.

Note that,the security company does not know that,the boxes contain money because my late father deposited it as family valuable for security reason,the true content of the boxes is known to only you and I.

Please get back to me as soon as you are through with the security company,tell me more about yourself,your business,your family and send me your photo as well.

Thanks and may the good Lord continue to bless you in all your endeavour and also see us through,Amen!

Your loving Grace.

Wow, what a hottie. She must be real. Time to start falling in love (lust?). I attach a photo of myself (The late great actor Robert "Spenser for Hire" Urich) and ask for a photo of her with a nice toothy smile.

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:37:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Your trust and contact.
To: "Fatou Abdul"

Fatty,

Wow! You are truly stunning to look at! Thank you for your picture, I must confess I have printed it out to look at by my long dentist's needles, I do hope you don't mind.

I have also attached a photograph of my true self for you, I wonder if maybe I can help you in more than with just this box? Do you have a husband? Would you like maybe to live in London and help clean my laminated floors?

I will contact the shipping company directly and hope maybe that I receive another photo from you with a big toothy smile!

Yours

Philip

I wonder how she�ll feel about her new pet name. So now to make contact with a fellow doctor and talk about Fatty�s box (fnar!). I wonder if the lad will complain about a few blatant breaches of confidence�

Quote:

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:41:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Fatou Abdul's Box
To:

Dr.Ibrahim Abubakar,

As a fellow doctor I hope you can help. I am a family friend of Fatou Abdul, the young minx from african state. She has asked me to tell you I am her family friend so I can help her and myself get our mitts on a couple of boxes full of money that you have. If we get this right then I truly hope I can see her box too.

Can you please send the boxes to me at

1, Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

I can be faxed on +44-871-NNN-NNNN

Many thanks

Philip

Nope, apparently it�s the boxes of cash smuggled by diplomats scam:

Quote:

To: "Phil McCavity"
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 05:51:07 -0500
Subject: OURSERVICES IN BRIEF!!!

Attn:Dr. Philip McCavity,

Sir,

We render the following services to our clients, as it is briefly outlined in this mail.

The Global securities Incorporation,is a company established in 1994, under diplomatic immunity of international laws. Our company provides services such as; Keeping in safe custody of Goods and Valuables for clients, Personal Security of Very Importan Persons,(VIP�s) Security services for public and private companies,BodyGuard Services, National and International Insured Diplomatic courier service delivery to any destination in the world; etc.

The Global securities Incorporation., has agents in European countries like, Holland, South Africa, Spain,France, Dubai and other countries via diplomatic courrier services.

You are however welcome to visit us here in Abidjan for your services and we shall give you the best services as one of the most leading security companies in the world with international reputation.

And we will scan and send to you the consignment release order and the mode of payment just now and as soon as you made the payment today the consignment will be leaving to your country this night.

For more inquiries, you can call the director:

Dr.Ibrahim Abubakar.
00225-07282257

This is then followed by another email that I never quite understood. There were no attachments��

Quote:

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 05:52:49 -0500
Subject: DELIVERY INFORMATION!!!

Sir,

In acknowlegdement to the receipt of your email requesting information on the delivery of your family friend's consignment deposited in our custody to you via a special diplomatic coverage service, we hereby forward to you the following information/procedure on this delivery method via a special diplomatic coverage service.

The Global Securities Incorporation, delivers goods/consignment deposited in our custody via special diplomatic coverage, which means that the consignment will not be inspected or opened on transit by any authority until it reaches its final destination.

You are hereby required to send to us your complete delivery/ mailing address, e.g Name in full, Address,and Telephone number, so that we can prepare the necessary documents which will entitle you to right of claims on the arrival of the consignment to your designated address .

Furthermore we request that you ask your family friend to come to our company and sign the Consignment Release Order and the Certificate of beneficiary,which will prepared in your name and address, before we give you the details of the cost of delivery and Handling charges.

A staff of the security company will accompany the consignment to its final destination to ensure safety of operation.You are expected to give the staff of the security company accompanying the consignment a warm welcome on arrival. You will also be required to sign certain documents to show that you have duly received the consignment.

FLIGHT ROUTING.

The flight schedule of the accompanying staff of the security company, with his identifications papers and the Airwaybill for the consignment will be sent to you as soon as you effect the payment for the delivery of the consignment.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

Dr. Ibrahim Abubakar,
( Director, GSI, Abidjan)

Tel:0022507282257
Fax:0022521268410

so I just ignored it and got back to dear sweet Fatty.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:48:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Thanks for your mail.

Hello Dr.,

I just recieved your mail now and wish to thank you for keeping me posted about your communication with the security company,may almighty God continue to richly bless U.

I am waiting to hear from you on your further process with the security company.

Yours Fatou(Grace).

Now time to go away for the weekend and see what is waiting for me when I get back.

Quote:

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:07:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ???

Hello Dr.,

How and where are you?

Its been quite few days now,I haven't hear from you,hope all is well!

Please sir,can you kindly get back to me and let me know what is the situation of things,are you still interested in helping me or not?

Please let me know,I am waiting to hear from you.

Your loving Fatou.

One more night to ignore her and then a �Why haven�t they contacted me� email. I wonder if it has anything to do with that email I ignored Smile

Quote:

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:59:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: ???
To: "Fatou Abdul" <>

Fatty,

Truly I am sorry for the delay in replying to you but I am heartbroken. I have heard nothing from your man, nor have I heard anything from you. I have given up hope.

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

I then send the email to GSI with minimal details on it.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:06:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: DELIVERY INFORMATION!!!
To: "Info GSI" <>

Please send the big box of money to

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK
Fax: 44-871-NNN-NNN

Sort Code 20-99-63
A/c 08762984

Thanks

Doc

Ah, the sting. Where they ask me for the money. A mere �6350.00

Quote:

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 05:28:57 -0500
Subject: MODE OF PAYMENT!!!

With response to your request concerning the delivery of your family
friends consignment to you in your country, and the consequent receipt of your delivery address, we will forward to you the important document, the airway bill will be sent to you after payment,the payment receipt and the international passport of the diplomat that will accompanying the consignment,duly signed by family friend (Miss Fatou Ahmed Abdul) scanned and attached.

You are requested to print and safe the document, as you will be asked
to produce them by our accompanying staff who will deliver the
consignment to your designated address in your country.

He will also present to you certain documents which you will be
required to sign, to show that you have duly collected the consignment.
;
DELIVERY & HANDLING CHARGES FOR THE CONSIGNMENT.

Delivery and Handling Charges Fees: 2,150.00pound
Diplomatic Tag Fees: 1,400.00pound
Insurance Coverage Fees: 1,450.00 pound
Demurage accumulated: 1,350.00pound
Total Charges: 6,350.00pound

METHOD OF PAYMENT.
We accept payments in two ways; Our corporate bank account, or the
Western Union telegraphic Money Transfer for a speedy transaction and
delivery.

All consign ments are despatched and delivered through a special
diplomatic coverage courier service to your designated address within 72
hours we receive payment from you and you are adviced to made the payment through western union money transfer for quick collection because going through the bank process will take about 21 working days or more and this is the name of our accountant you will use to make the payment.

Jummai Mohammed

25 rue d'eglise marcory
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

We are waiting for your urgent response as soon as we receive the
payment now your consignment will leave this evening and the consignment release order will be send to you today.

Thanks and do kindly call the director to confirm the reciept of this mail.

Dr. Ibrahim Abubakar,
(Director,Unitrust-Abidjan)

Better get some proof the boxes exist then. Time to get �firm� with them.

Quote:

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:32:46 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: MODE OF PAYMENT!!!

Info,

I do not have this much money you are asking for to hand. Also I have seen no proof of the boxes or the liaison between yourself and my darling Fatty.

If you want any more help I must ask that you send me some proof of the existence of the boxes as well as a photograph of yourself.

I am sorry to be so firm but I hope you will understand. SOme of my colleagues think I must be mad doing business over the internet like this with people I do not know so I must be sure of your good intentions. If I can help you in any way please let me know.

Dr McCavity

Oh how they must be rubbing their hands thinking of our foolish Doctor.

Quote:

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:03:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: ???
To:

Fatou,

I miss you. Contact me?

Love

Doc

Suddenly a panicked email from Fatty although she does send a clip of the money!

Quote:

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:25:24 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hello Dr. Phil.

Hello my dear Dr. Phil,

I just recieved your mail again and I am urging you to kindly sit back and help me out of this predicaments,I can't help myself,I need you to help me out of this matter and I promise you that,we all shall have evry cause to rejoice in the near future.

My life is in serious danger here,my late father's relatives are hunting to take away my life in other to take poccession of my late father's asset,please help me fast.

The security company have agreed to accept part payment and they will collect the balance upon the collection of the boxes.

Please Dr. Phil,kindly raise part of the payment and send to the security company so that,they can proceed to release and start the shippment of the boxes and as soon as the boxes arrives your country,we will open the boxes and settle the outstanding balance out of the funds inside.

Attached is the video-clip of the scene while the fund is being compiled in the boxes before it was move to the security company for safety. [linked to: http://www.geocities.com/philmc_cavity/moneyboxes.mpeg]

I am waiting to hear from you.

Your loving Fatou.

Her life is in danger, time for our Doctor to act! Happily I have a group of rough, tough dental nurse mercenaries I can deploy to her rescue. Recognise them?

Quote:

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:29:59 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Hello Dr. Phil.*URGENT*

My dear sweet Fatty,

Thank you for the video you sent me of our money, there looks to be millions of dollars in there for us to spend!

I am now however truly scared for your safety. If your father is hunting you then it is clear we must hire some goons to provide you with protection! I have arranged for for five of my dental nurses to be ready to fly out and protect you with round the clock protection while I arrange the money transfer. I have attached a photo of them in my surgery (as well as one of me for your wall SurprisedD). These guys understand how to handle themselves so you will be totally safe. Please provide me with details of your nearest airport ( I assume it is Abidjan?) and a convenient date/time they can meet you. Fear not of the cost for I am financing this all from this end as I know our payment shall truly be worth it!

Finally, can I ask that you send me another photograph so as I can gaze once more upon your beautiful face and dream of the day i take it in my hands?

Do not worry my sweet one, soon this shall all be over.

Tooting Place,
London SE12 4BB,
UK

And at this point it goes quiet, so�..

Quote:

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:13:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Hello Dr. Phil.

Fatty,

It has been a week since I heard from you and everything has gone quiet. I have raised �1200 from begging with my bank manager for a loan but I do not know what to do since you have disappeared.

I shall tonight light a candle at the pyre of the dark one and pray for your contact.

Your loving Philip
xx

It�s enough to elicit this response. Looks like she�s managed to raise some money

Quote:

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:53:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hello my loving Dr.

Hello my dear dr.,

I am veru sorry for my late response which was due to
illness,I have been lying on a sick bed all this
while,I got your message but I have to instruct the
security company to hold on with the transaction with
you as I am still on a sick bed,this is to see what I
can do to plead with the security company.

As Almighty God will have His mercy on me,I got healed
yesterday and I manage to contact the security company
and I have succeeded in wining their good heart but
they insist that,we must complete the part payment as
50% of the total charges.

And I have to put up all my late father's jewllries to
sales and the local gold-smith buyer bought all the
jellries for 1,500 pounds which I have with me right
now and ready to deposit the money with the security
company today or tommorow if you assure me that,you
will complete the payment tomorrow and make it half
payment being the balance of about 1,700 pound.

After leaving this cyber cafe,I will go quickly to
make deposit of the equivalent of 1,500.00 pound I
have with me and please go ahead and complete the
balance of 1,700.00pound to make our payment 50% of
the total charges as I have agreed and signed with the
security company's management this morning that,the
50% balance will be paid after you must have recieve
the boxes in your country.

As soon as you make the payment,please get back to me
to ke me posted.

Waiting to hear from you and extend my regards to your
families and friends,I am looking foir ward to be with
you all soonest in UK insha-Allah!

Allah Hafiz!

Your loving Fatou(Grace).

I therefore contact Global Securities;

Quote:

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:23:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: MODE OF PAYMENT!!!

Info,

Please can you send me an amended balance to confirm that Fatou Abdul has indeed paid some of the costs to this.

Many thanks

And express my relief!

Quote:

Fatty,

I thank the Dark One that you are well! I had truly begun to fear for your safety and thought you had given up on me! I am so glad you are well you beautiful little sweet nut. Do I need to send over my team of mercenary dental technicians to help or are you safe?

You should have contacted me to let me know you were ill though, I am a Doctor after all! I may not be a strictly qualified hospital medical doctor in a hospital but I do know a thing or two about herbs and potions and could probably have helped in some way.

I am glad you have arranged the business as I can easily afford the �1500 required since I managed to re-mortgage my apartment in London. What this means is the bank gives me money and I pay it back over 25 years but I was able to get a loan of �96,000 to pay for all the expenses!

I cannot wait to see you in the flesh my dear Fatou. As soon as you send me a photograph of you then I shall commence making the transfer arrangements. Can I ask that in this photograph you are holding a symbol for me to recognise you? It should be a toothbrush, as a symbol of our love and my job.

I miss you, you want some of this?

Love

Philly

Maybe I went OTT on my sudden windfall amd trying to get the trophy photo as I then received this email. No text was included in it but the title says it all.

Quote:

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:52:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I had a dream last night and discover u'r EVIL!!!

Quick reply to see if I can resurrect this:

Quote:

Fatty?

What? Are you ok? You sent me a message but it has no text. Please contact me immediately to let me know you are well. You have my phone number.

Philip

And a final farewell (again in the title).

Quote:

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:03:17 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Thank you Dr.,I have found someone else that will help me,bye!

A quick demi-slap for her but still an attempt to tempt her with money

Quote:

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:57:28 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Thank you Dr.,I have found someone else that will help me,bye!

Fatty,

What the fuck? How dare you do this? I have taken extensive time and trouble to bring about a business deal and now you tell me you don't want to do business?

Well listen up sweet cheeks, I did not get out a fucking huge loan for the fun of it? I am a serious businessman. I do not care if you want to stay in your shithole country or not, but I will not be toyed with! Now either we finish this deal and I get my money or I will complain to your bank!

The offer of marriage to you is OFF! I wouldn't marry you if you were the last woman on the planet however I *am* serious about getting the money.

You'd better sort this shit out sister as I am mightily pissed off!

Philip

And after that it seems that the bait ended.

I never quite got to challenge her over the 419s but I�ve learnt a few more valuable tips.

Always start with loads of money not none. Don�t have too many baits on the go at once (as I did around the middle of these transactions) and look for opportunities to spin the plot early in the bait.

I�m not letting Fatty rest though as I am still trying to regain contact and if I get anything else, well, who knows. I am pleased at least that I wasted several of the lad's time which ultimately was the aim.

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

"happy is the finger that dumps on the board while glory is the brian that tells me whats to write and gladness will be yours when you are reading this massage." - Brother Henry Onoura joining the Church of Evangelical Medical Predilections and Ischemic Love of the Dark One.

"DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OR I WILL SEND YOU AN EVIL NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE. BEST REGARDS. " - Banker Mitchelle Graham becoming exasperated at Dr McCavity

Last edited by Phil McCavity on Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That mugu-ess picture has been going around for quite some time now. I received it twice from two different e mails.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic