SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Query

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Working on an ASEM - usual story, "glad you got the $$ for the Certificate. I'm coming over next week with the $$$ for the gold, please meet me at Lagos airport @ 6am, please hold up a sign with my name on it - I.v.o.r B.i.g.t.w.a.n.g.e.r- book me good hotel etc etc". Cool Cool Cool

Got a bite, but the guy wants me to come to Ghana to collect the gold. I'm planning a long safari for him. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BUT - his emails come from 41.203.64.129 - Lagos!! Shocked Shocked

Any idea what's going on? Sad Sad Sad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

watch the weather report.

maybe you'll have to land in lome, abidjan or cotonou. do you travel by private plane or normal plane?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kensaitichi wrote:
BUT - his emails come from 41.203.64.129 - Lagos!! Shocked Shocked

Any idea what's going on? Sad Sad Sad

Most likely if he's in Lagos and wants you to go to Ghana he has an accomplice in Ghana.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic