SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The taste of a real Scotsman...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hullo people!

Havent been around in a while, but am finally full time baiting and my new site is going to go live shortly.

Anyhoos, I'm currently working on a bait with a friend that revolves around whisky. Basically, we're looking for lads to product-test our (ahem) "whisky" which is going to hit the African markets next year will be served in minature bottles. I need to ensure that the lad videos himself drinking our "whisky" the chances of him emptying the bottle and replacing it with something a little more palatable before shooting the video are minimal. As you've probably guessed, it wont actually be whisky in the bottle and I know it'll probably cost a few quid to send but the results will justify the means. Anyway, a few things have crossed my mind, I just want to know how decent my modality is since I'm a little rusty.

So, heres the plan.

I send the minature whisky in a small box to my lad. The box will have a seal. The lad must film himself breaking the seal, pouring the whisky (straight) and sipping it until it's finished, giving his opinion on it's delicate flavours while he enjoys the taste of Scotland, all in one go. Any breaks, signs of tampering with the package or editing and the deal will be off.

Is this possible? I've not baited at this level in a while and I'm a little rusty but still reckon I can persuade a lad into doing it. My main issues are actually getting the product to him.

Thoughts?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Generally, the idea is not to spend any money particularly sending things to the lad - you would much rather them send things to you. That being said, I can see the potential humor in your plan - and it may justify the cost. But there are legal issues with sending whiskey across borders... regardless of whether it is actually whiskey in the bottle or not. And if it's not, the issue of what it is, raises its own set of legal (and ethical) questions. It may be better to try to get a lad to send you a sample of local whiskey, or something along those lines. Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think, you would put yourself at great risk.

imagine, you send laddy a bottle of something not really healthy. lad grabs someone innocent and suddenly, there is one ITP less on the world.

just send him something with one of our 4 transportation services, laddy can follow it on the screen, and hopefully runs after an imaginary box. hello safari- Safari

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
I think, you would put yourself at great risk.

imagine, you send laddy a bottle of something not really healthy. lad grabs someone innocent and suddenly, there is one ITP less on the world.

just send him something with one of our 4 transportation services, laddy can follow it on the screen, and hopefully runs after an imaginary box. hello safari- Safari

+1 on everything

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll let you do it if you let me piss in the sample bottles first before you send them Smile
I once tried a bait where I got lads to take soil samples to check for oil. They were asked to mix with water and take a sip to check for oil. I didn't get any takers more the pity.
It's hard to get lads to lift a finger, I don't know how some baiters manage it. Persistence and just the right amount of panache probably.
good luck with it if you do try.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all we don't send things to lads not even greeting cards.

Secondly, it is illegal to ship alcohol via USPS regardless of reason.

Fedx and UPS will not accept alcohol for shipment.

If you managed to by pass FedX, UPS rules there is the problem of the recipient not being of age to drink. Then there is the issue of the alcohol being given to an ITP as Robert pointed out.

Just send the lad something imaginary as mentioned before.

Lastly if you did try this modality, the RL shipping costs would certainly be more than a postage stamp on a greeting card.

When you send something out of a country, you usually have to fill in a customs forms and declare the contents of the package.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

little detail: first, this applies only to US postal service. at least in europe, it's no problem to send alcohol at all.

second, with this method, it would be possible to send something really poisonous to a lad. in any case, the lad would grab someone from the streets (a friend, somebody who wants to earn some quick bucks) to prevent any danger from himself. the lad wont drink it, therefor it's useless.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head

Last edited by Robert Heinrich der 1. on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what it is you intend to put in the bottles but I'm assuming it's something that is in some way disgusting. I would consider it a very bad idea for all the reasons already posted in this thread. You could well be crossing both ethical and legal lines, alcohol or not. Not to mention incurring the expense of shipping something to a lad, which as a general rule goes against every baiting rule.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz

Just an idea but if you really want to waste their time and keep things on a 'whisky' theme without the pitfalls mentioned above just send them a sketch of a whisky still and get them to make their own out of old metal tanks, tubes and buckets etc. You might get some good trophy pics and it could even get them arrested for making illegal liquor.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic