SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Linda Williams [email protected] Snark Added.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
toga980
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a random email.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 2:24 AM
Subject: Are you still available?
I would like to keep in touch.

To:Me
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: Are you still available?
Yes Am still available..Can i know more about you and can you send me some pictures of you??

To: Linda Williams <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:45 PM
I live in Florida and I am a God fearin' man, so I am so hapoy to know that you are a sister kn Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. I spend most of my free time reading the bible, since I think the tv ia the work of Satan himself. I dont own one and I hope you dont either. I am always afraid that when I am shopping for my plain man clothes, that the devil will pop out of the tv and into my heart, when i walk by. That is why i am always quick of step in a department store. Being taken over by the devil is my biggest fear. Maybe you can protect me. I do like to shop for antiques and walk on the beach.

I am a simple man so I can barely use the internets and the google. Plus cameras can take your soul away. I would love to see a pic of you. Where are you now? Do I sound like a true and compassionate man that you maybe ciuld have live with? I surely do pray for that.
I look forward to hwarin frum you. Do you think I am cute? I must know. Please send me info and pic too.

Bababooey to you, my love.

(This shows that they do not even read the emails.)

To:ME
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:17 AM

A little about me !!! Am Linda Kathrine Williams by name, 36 years old, single and never married with no kids, I was born and brought up in Manchester Newhamsphere in USA..Am a business woman , a trader per say, i deal with buying and selling of antigues like fabrics , textile materials , kitchen equipment and so on and i travel to few countries to buy my goods and i sell them here in the states.. (As business woman with horrible English.)

I'm an intelligent, successful person. I am frequent told I am cute, don't look my age and remind people of someone--go figure. Actually, I really am a little shy and modest. I like to do many things but particularly love to be spontaneous and uninhibited. I like a man that can be wild at times or just chill out other times. I also like someone with a fun personality that likes to laugh at most anything and doesn't take life too seriously. When I was married and before that, Now that I am "free", I want to pick up where I left off! I am currently looking for a serious relationship .i Don't go for looks, they can deceieve Don't go for wealth, even that fades away but Go for someone who will love you much for who you are and for the purpose why God created you and go for a man that will always make you laugh all the days of your life because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. dream what you want to dream and go where you want to go,be what you want to be Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things in life cause this life is once, Love begins with a smile grows with a kiss ends with a tears of joy. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was rejoicing and laughing smiling that a great babe have come to the world...
I have sent you a Request on yahoo messenger and will like you to accept it so that we can chat and get to know to know each other better or you add me [email protected] ( I didn't do it.)

(I sent the same dorky pic.)

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:37 PM

Linda,
I would rather email. Is that ok? Here is a pic of me. People say I am cute and don't look my age either. I love antiques. Please tell me more.

To: ME
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:41 AM

Well can you please come online on yahoo chat we can get to know each other over there on chat so easy and please ask me what ever you want to know about me!!

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:49 PM

I rather email. Please

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:54 AM

Well how will i get to know that you are real if i do not chat with you and get to see your face on cam ? a lot i need to know about you and not through mail and please can you accept chatting with me or giving me your cell number so that i can text you??

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:55 PM

I like email. I don't have a cell.

o: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:11 PM

Tell me about your biz.

Linda Williams wrote:

Wow you don't have a cell well this is hard to believe at least you have a home phone...well what do you want to know about me on mail?

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 10:48 AM

Am a business woman , a trader per say, i deal with buying and selling of antigues like fabrics , textile materials , kitchen equipment and so on and i travel to few countries to buy my goods and i sell them here in the states.AND WHAT IS YOURS??

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 4:45 AM

What is up? You haven't responded. Have you lost interest? LOL

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:20 AM

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today and hope you are doing good .Am sorry for not responding to your message..

As i said earlier am a business woman i deal with buying and selling of antigues like fabrics, textile materials, building materials and kitchen equipment's.. i buy my goods from countries like Germany and Africa and i sell them to my clients in Australia , Sweden and here in the states.
so what was your parents occupation honey and how much did you inherit from them that made you decide not to work and why do you need more data? ,well if you are interested we can do business together but i have to trust you and believe that you are the right man for me before starting a business with you..well am not in Florida , i live in Manchester Newhamsphere but i do fly to California for business regularly.

Thanks for the interest that you seems to have for me and i look forward to hearing from you if you are still interested in me!!

Take care and have a nice day,

Your New friend,
Linda Kathrine Williams.
From

: ME
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:47 PM

I am very interested. I inherited several million, so I don't have to work 9-5. I can do what I want. I just can't find the right woman. They seem to just want my money. You are not just interested in my money are you? You seem different. Please send me a pic. Can you put it in the body of the email?
I believe I told you that my mother died in a freak accident and I got money from that.
I want to know more about you. That is why I wanted more detail. How do you like living in New Hampshire? Have you ever been to FLorida?

Bababooey to you.

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:13 PM

Hello __

How are you doing today and hope you are doing pretty good. well i see a very good reason why you don't want to work but that can make you lazy for the rest of you life and at least you need a business to call your own and not depending on your late father and mums money.You have to be glad that you have found some who you can work with and start up a large family with..Well your honesty is all i want and not your money and i will be glad if you can be honest with me..well i have lived in Manchester NH for years and i love it here..i have not been to Florida but have been to California and New York for business and the last time i was supposed to come to Florida i was disappointed by client because she was out of the come (EXCUSE ME?) when she asked me to come..well am just getting to know that your mum died in a freak accident as you said but you have not told me this before.. i look forward to know you the more !!

Take care and be good,

Regards,

Linda Williams.

Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 9:46 PM

live a life of leisure, but I am much lonely.
I am really, really, really romantic. I love to watch rom-coms. Do you my sweet? When I am not doing that I spend lots of alone time reading the Good Book. That would be the Bible. What is your favorite verse, my love? I like Jesus Walks. When I lisI lost my mommy too. She was in the hospital and didn't know how to use the automatic bed thingy. The bottom and top of the bed came together and she was like that all night long. Dr. Mandel found her smothered to death. My daddy was kind of a bad guy and was put into a wood chipper by the Buscemi gang. I seen lot of hurt in my life. We got much money from my mother's death, so I haven't had to work much. I
listen to my preacher, Reverend Kanye, he repeats that over and over and I love it. But sometimes Reverend Stills fills in and I am also partial to, "A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap A time to kill, a time to heal A time to laugh, a time to weep."
I am 57 years old. How old are you Linda? It doesn't matter. Age is only a number. Are you willing to relocate to Florida to be with an old fart like me? I have lots of money and am looking for a soft-spken, god fearing woman to shower with love and gifts.

I think that we could open a large antique store. What do you think? Does that sound good? When can we meet?

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:48 AM
Subject: Hello honey!

Hello Sweet __

Thanks for your mail and am so so so sorry for the death of your parents.Am 32 years old single and never married and has no kids, i am romantic, easy going,generous, fun loving, down to earth kind of person, love to explore and try new things,honest , loyal , intelligent, straight forward and out going love to watch movies ,travel around the world,read lots of books, including the Holy Bible and other types of books. Am a true christian and loves going to church always and i don't joke with matters concerning the world of God.my favorite chapter in the bible is the part that says " DOES THAT DWELT IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH SHALL ABIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF THE THE ALMIGHTY "...Well if you suggest i relocate to Florida with you i will if their is a need for that but you don't have to be in a rush because i need to know more about you and know how honest you are if you are the real and best man for me! age does not matters to me and don't care how old you are but how real you are to me!!!!

I think that opening a business with you will call for a lot of trust and honesty from you and we will get to spend some time with you each other before be embarking on that .!

Take care honey and be good.
Linda Williams.

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: Hello honey!

When can we meet and get to know each other? Should I come meet you? I am able to travel. I have no family or plans for the Holidays. Let me know what you think of that, baby. I will study the bible today and pray for the answers. Just from our few emails I can tell we are destined to be together. It is like a rom-com.

Bababooey, my sweet.

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: Hello honey!
Hello Sweet _
Thanks for wanting us to see you each other \and i love that so so much because it will make us to get to know each other that easy and faster.Well if you want i can come meet you in Florida cuz it will make me get to know your place in Florida and you will get to show me around Florida and the place you will like us to establish the business at and that will be a very great Idea..Am so so so sorry i do reply late , that's because am not always around my computer all day to check mail and that's why asked for your messenger ID and cell number so that i can chat with you on messenger and get to text you from my cell phone number always and to tell you nothing but the truth i don't have any guy or man in my life cuz am always busy and the few i have met are here for selfish desires like sex and not serious relationship or commitment and that's why i have stopped talking them and i hope you will not be the same thing with them.

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:26 PM
Subject: RE: Hello cute

What kind of pics?

Linda Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

It was really nice to hear back from you baby and i would love to learn more about you and see where this will lead us to because it seem we both do have a lot in common to offer each other.

I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach-that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling-even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day-I like smiling--it is one of my trademarks...
I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired relationship. You the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle moments just thinking about the other person.

WHAT I WANT FROM A MAN LIKE YOU!

I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met.
I want to love a man for who he is, to spoil him, and love him, and let him know just how much he means to me, by the little things I do or say to make him feel special. While at the same time he treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy.. I will be looking forward to read more from you so that we can get to know more about each other better.

Have A Nice day and please send me more of your pictures.!!

Linda love .
ent: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: Hello cute

Hope you are taking time to read my mails and am sorry for sending it now cuz i know you will still be at sleep but i just think that this is the best time that i will send it so that when you wake up you will get to read it ..so why are you awake and hope you had a great night sleep . well i just want yours pictures and of all kinds and please many and not just one picture this time around ok!!!

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 6:18 PM

Linda,
Do you have one of those facebook things? I am not that familiar with it but I would like to look if possible.

Thanks for your understanding and care for me! well i too am not after sex but after the heart and true love and after that then comes sex if their is need for it honey.Well you tell me the exact date that you want me to come and i see if i can i get a flight ticket to come over and hope you can pay my bills while am over there and can take good care of me?. Am still waiting for your photos and hope you are sending them to me now!!!

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:23 PM

You are making a flight ticket for Dec 21st? This Friday? I do look foward to seeing you. I will take you out to a fancy dinner that night. Do you like Chilis? Nothing is too good for my woman. Let me know the flight ticket number and time.
Getting excited. Can't wait.
Bababababooey,

I do facebook before and now no!! because a lot of guys and men get to send me a friend request, telling me that am beautiful and disturbing me all day and any time i go online so that is why i blocked and deleted my account out of facebook! can you send me your photos that i asked for? (MY aren't we full of ourself?)

Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:23 PM

You are making a flight ticket for Dec 21st? This Friday? I do look foward to seeing you. I will take you out to a fancy dinner that night. Do you like Chilis? Nothing is too good for my woman. Let me know the flight ticket number and time.
Getting excited. Can't wait.
Bababababooey,

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:17 PM

I still await your arrival time. Why are you not responding???/

To: me
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:41 AM

My flight agent has not giving me the details yet and why are you awake by now its so early hope you are doing good?

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:00 PM

You must have chosen the most incompetent flight agent. I need to know within a couple of hours the details. I have to make plans on my end. There isn't a lot of time. Also, I went out yesterday looking for places to open our antique biz. I will take you around and show you what I found. I also went christmas shopping a bought you some jewelry, lingerie and toiletries. Hurry up and let me know.

Bababooey,

Hello
Hello am so so sorry for the delay in replying your mail and not getting to give you the details of my flight. Well i got a call from my clients in West Africa telling me that the goods i ordered for is ready so i was busy with trying to make some contacts so that i can pay for my goods and have it shipped over here instead of me going over there my love.and right now i don't have money on me to pay for the ticket fair and i still have some money to pay the customs over there so that my goods will not be seized!!.

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:51 PM

Why dont u forget the goods and come home? Very bad planning on your part.
Am home now am not going there yet but i need to get my goods shipped into country and i can put it in the shop that you want to rent over there in Florida and right now i dont have money to pay my ticket fair down to Florida!!~!!

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:03 PM

How?
well _ if you can get me the money to buy my ticket fair i will but right now now i have no money to buy ticket !!

Never could I have asked the Lord for anything more assuring or hypnotizing than the soothing tone of your voice (We have never spoken.) and the words lingering off them. You made my days sunny even though the nights rained on endlessly.We completed one another; you thought that no good man existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a man that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth."
I love you so so so so so much and i want to be with you my life. (If only people were this easy in real life, eh?)

Hello sweet heart
Hello my sweet heart i am so so sorry for not reply your mail on time is because am confused and pissed off with all what is happening to me and my goods !!.. honey i need just $5000 dollars to pay to customs so that my goods and can released and shipped back to states and also to pay for my ticket fairs from here to Florida and i hope that's not too much much for you my love ..Am so sorry if am causing some inconviniency to you by asking you to help me and am also sorry for inviting you into my personal matters and business that am am supposed to handle and take care by my self honey and i thank you for your understanding .so if you are willing, capable and able to raise such money for me please let me so that i can send you the western Union Information that you can use to send the money so that all this will be over and we will happily start up a business together in Florida and plan on how to move forward and raise a happy family with sweet kids my love.

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH MY SWEET HEART .

Regards .

Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:36 PM

I will have to work on it. You ask a lot. What do I get?

om: Linda Williams <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:50 PM
You get love and what ever you do desire and the goods am bringing in will be kept in the shop you willl rent and we will make a lot of money by selling it honey.. so tell me when will you get the money ready honey just asking you this for the first time and you are saying i ask a lot..well tell me how much you have and that you can send now so that i will know my love?

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 12:16 PM

Here is the receipt, my love.
I sent a fake receipt.

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:59 AM
Hello honey please go to money gram where you sent me the money and collect it back okay because i have not collected the money and i told you that you should inform me so that i will give the western union information that you need to send the money but you did not do so ..please go back there and get your money back from them and if you think that falling in love with you was because of your money or help then you have to look for another woman and i will have to find my way out of here.. its so unfortunate that things turn out this way for me this time..so please go get your money back from the money gram office.

(A little lecture from me.)

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 12:06 PM
Linda,
I find it hard to believe that you are a business woman. You travel, alone, to a foreign Country to buy goods to sell, and yet you do not have enough money to purchase the goods and leave the Country. What would you have done if we had not fallen in love so quickly? How would you have gotten out of the Country? This is very poor planning on your part. You will not be in charge of our biz. I will have to run things.
When will you be coming home? Did you get the money?

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 12:49 PM
HONEY PLEASE GO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.. I
DO NOT WANT YOUR ASSISTANCE ANY MORE WITH MY GOODS . all i want you to do now is to send me $1500 for my flight fairs and when i come over to Florida i will see what i can do to get my goods back but as for now i will leave my goods here as soon as you send me the $1500 i will take the next flight and come over to Florida .
Get your $5000 back and then send $1500 to my below Western union information ..
Here is my Western Union info
Name: Linda Williams
Address: 12 HillTop Hotel Alen Avenue
State: Lagos
City: Ikeja
Zipcode: 23401
Text Question:Who Do You Love?
Answer: Linda
I will be glad to hear from you honey and go get your money back from the money Gram people i will leave my goods here and return to you in Florida..

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:01 AM

I am unable to get my money back. I have been ripped off.

Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 6:16 AM
Hello honey that is not possible and you cant tell me , its your money so you have the right to get it back since i cannot collect it here honey..such an amount of money is not allowed to be collected through money gram here in the country , it can only be gotten through western union .so you have a very good reason to get your money back and you would have inform me before sending me the money through money gram.. so get your money back from them and send it to me through Western union my love so that i can return to you my love and please do not abandon me here and please send what ever you to me through Western union .I await your sudden response my sweet heart __

My last email to "her".
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 6:33 PM
Is there anyone else who could send you money?

[/b]
toga980
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 7:02 AM
I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH MY SWEET SWEET SWEET HEART AND HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A NICE AND LOVELY HOLIDAY LEAVING ME HERE TO HAVE THE WORST HOLIDAY EVER IN MY LIFE..
THANKS FOR THE WAY YOU TREATED ME SO BADLY !!!
I STILL LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU CAN LOOK FOR A SOMETHING TO DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN RETURN TO YOU MY LOVE IF YOU TRULY LOVES ME!!!! I DO NOT HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO SEND ME MONEY AND I DON'T ASK FOR ME FROM PEOPLE FROM PEOPLE THAT I DO I DO LOVE ..SO IF YOU LOVE ME PLEASE SEND ME THE MONEY AND ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD FOR MY FLIGHT FAIR THAT'S ALL I ASK OF YOU MY LOVE.
(She speaks to me in all caps like a deranged person. First she spouts her love to a "man" "she" has never met. Then she throws in the guilt.)

(I am still playing with her head.)
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 2:58 PM

U sent me the info a few days ago? Are u so stupid you dont remember, my love? Get the money and let me know when u come home.

how can you say you sent money when i did not give you any money gram info ?? i can not get the money and i think you are lying to me honey and you are trying to set me up here .so if you are not willing to help me please just go on and tell me and if you want to hep me please send me any amount of money that you can to my western union info that is where i can get a money sent from you and not through money gram..so if you love me send me the money through western union and i will come back to you in the states my love. (Back to me? We have never met.)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. lazy boy does not want to have to move from his chair to check for the money. That is why he wants WU.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
toga980
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2012 3:05 PM

I sent it to western union.
why lying to me i sent you a western union info so you can not send money to money gram when i never sent you any money gram info ..so do not play games with me and if you are not ready to hep me just let me know!

I'm still dragging this out.
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:11 AM

Why are you still lying to me how can you send it to western union and you gave me a serial number of 8 codes instead of an MTCN .well i could not get the money from money gram and i told you to go get it back ..so stop playing games with me cuz you did not send me any money from western union and if you want to send me any money now please send it to the western union and give me the MTCN . NO GAMES THIS TIME PLEASE ..IF YOU LOVE ME TRULY YOU WILL LET ME GO THROUGH ALL THIS MESS THAT YOU ARE PUTTING ME THROUGH AND THE EMBARRASSMENT YOU MADE ME FACE AT THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE.

Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:49 PM

Since I am your only friend I have sent you 3000 to western union. They gave me a number of 6745296410.

Let me know when you get it and when you are coming to see me.

[b]

Hello honey thanks for that but to really confirm you sent me the money can i have your information such as senders first name and last name, senders phone number number , state, street name and your zip code that is the information that is needed for me to get the money from the western union bank office and if i dont have this information i can collect the money okay so if you truly want me in your life please send me those information so that i can go get the money from the western union as soon as possible..

Thanks for your care and concern and please let the information be correct for an easy verification at the western union office.

I LOVE YOU MY SWEET HEART.

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:37 PM

You should know that.

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:11 AM

how will i know you never told me or gave your cell phone number ..so please send all that iformation to me now if you want me to get the money from western union

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:42 PM

410-555-5467
1313 Mockingbird Lane
Toledo, Florida 55679

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:52 AM
what is your real name , i mean the name that you used to feel the form that was given to you at the western union , the name that you used as senders first name and last name that is what am asking for? please tell me the name you used and stop acting strange!!!

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:25 PM
Why do you keep making me to face embarrassment in the bank? their is no transaction in your name __ am sorry and thanks for making me feel bad and sad all this while ...Thanks for all the lies and the insult you made me face at the bank today !!

Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:49 PM

You must have done something wrong. Maybe you are just stupid? After all YOU are the one stuck in another Country. Think about that. Go back and try again. Maybe they are playing games with you? Maybe they kept the money and want to see if I send more?

Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:46 AM
Same thing they keep on telling me that their is no transaction in your name

That's the last I have heard from "her" so far. Perhaps "she" has finally given up?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic