SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. Mary Parker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All

Advise me please

This is my first Scanbait
I''ve got a mail from mrs. Mary Parker (troath Cancer) from the UK and respond
She is a quicky and want me to contact mr (Dustin) Cyrian Thomas at Barclays i Search on Google and he''s a well known Nigirian Scammer.

Mrs. Parker don't send (on request (2x)) any ID of proof, a small (quick) introduction, a photo and the request to contact this office manager Thomas

can someone be at advice
Is he hard to play or just a Mugu Ass

Blue-leader
DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the email addresses of the scammers? I would like to contact them too...

Just go along with whatever they're asking for at first. No need to bother with having them send id's or whatever. If they want a scan of your id, send them a junk file, like any text file, just change the extension to .jpg if you want. If they want to see your pic, then pick someone from tv so you have access to lots of pics. You can google earl hickey to see a good one. Wink

If they want you to send money, then do it.
http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ Even if they want western union, send a moneygram anyways. I was told that with moneygram they have to actually go to a bank to verify if it was sent or not. If you make a western union receipt then they tend to check online to see if you really sent the money, so its usually a wasted effort. Also if they want you to send the money to a certain city, like London, send it to Yorkshire instead. Tell them its a secure transfer that requires them to know the reference number, security answer, and that they can only pick up the money at the recipient city. I did this today and my laddette is currently (hopefully) in a cab on the way to yorkshire right now Very Happy

Let me know if you have anymore questions, and welcome to the forum!

Closed lad accounts x4 Easter Egg 2012
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I like that receipt generator. A good way to generate junk files is with this nifty tool: http://www.xnet.se/fd/
When they respond by saying they cannot open the file or can't see it you can always throw a little slap and tell them that maybe they need a better computer (afterall what kind of computer can't open a simple Word doc Very Happy ).
Little things like these are also a good way to get them off script and start an actual dialogue, which should be one of your goals in order to waste more of their time. If you haven't already done it you should read some of the threads of finished baits. Lot's of great ideas there. Happy baiting!

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you are doing fine, remember the trophies that you see in published baits took months of work to get in most cases. You can't just contact a lad on the second or third email and say send me this that or another. Doesn't usually work that way. Read the stickies, get a mentor, keep doing what you're doing... and you'll be publishing baits in no time Cool

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All

Bearcat: I askt for a mentor like you said, and well maby this one respond on my request.
We have a saying in Holland, "Do you know how a cow catches a Haas
He makes the sound of a green cabbage", We don't know but the Cow does. Pretend tobe i think you call it in english

Well i wrote (Dustin) Cyrian Thomas at Braclays, lets see what the responce is. My Personal Ass. Trinity sent an GET WELL card to Mary but, no responce
Is Mary only the HITMAN? I Think so, She Quick and short in words, no unnecessary information.

Later and

Regards
Blue-leader

Last edited by blue-leader on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blue-leader, I went through some of the ones I have that seem especially chatty and stuck them here for you in case you want to have fun at their expense. Email addys you need are highlighted red.
Quote:

Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 12:20 PM
Subject: Hi

Dear Sir\ma

Am Mr. Sam from west africa Nigeria and I have 300kg Gold dust. At the rate of 30000usd per kilo and sir note no document needed cos it is a stolen goods and if you are interested we are going to do this transaction secretly So if you interested let Me know ASAP
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:28 AM
Subject: Dear partner, get back to me soon?

My dear Bells,

How are you today, I hope you are keeping good.

Thank you for your email, I want to first thank you for contacting me knowing what is good for both of us. I contacted you because I know that in next few days we will conclude and get the fund.

Meanwhile, I want you to henceforth stop the communication with other person so that you make mistake of any misinformation. Also for the safety of this transaction I want you to henceforth contact me at me private email address at [email protected]. It is more secured. Please note that until you contact me there I will not be able to give you details and guidelines.

Finally please stop contacting Prince Akbar for safety of this transaction, so that you don't make the mistake of sending this information to him. Henceforth ignore any information you receive from him so that we will be able to finish next few days.

Contact at my private email and I will detail you very soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Charles D.

Quote:
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 4:56 AM
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU MY LOVE TELL ME ABOUT YOU

Dearest,
I will be more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day? i hope you are fine?. Mine is not all OK over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Necy Muar (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr, Romanus Muar was chairman managing director (ROM'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Liberia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father Emmanuel Johnson who is the pastor of the (Life Christian Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Telephone number is(+221 772932665) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call me with this number(+221 772932665) Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me,please be a gentle and also a trust person that can show me real love,

So on your which to help me out,i will like to have your data such as:
(1) Your Full name..............
(2) Your address.................
(3) Your Country & city...............
(4) Telephone & Fax numbers...................
Immediately i receive this i will put things in action and give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the money for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your nomination account.
Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
i miss you,Am waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours beloved one,
Necy.

blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello DeProfundisClamoAdTeDomin

Thanks for the tips
I have a couple of scams waiting in my spambox but, first i want to Scambait this guy: Cyrian Thomas
he responced with the usual request "Fill in the Bank activation form, send an ID and send The Certificate of Deposit"
I wait on the responce of my Mentor, then i will inform him of our Recruitment & Education program and maby he will be intressed to the offer i made.
but Mary Parker (throat cancer) does not respond to the "Get well card" sent by my personal assistant Trinity
Does this often happend, that the first one stop mailing when the she/he gave the information request to contact with....... I mean does Mrs. Mary Parker only do the first contacts and then disappears of screen
Do i contact here again or still leave here and wait till she do

Advice me....

Regards

Blue-Leader
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@blue-leader To sign up for a mentor click on this link: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blue,

You don't have to really fill out any forms. Make a copy of a dll on your computer and rename it "my info.jpg"

It's not your fault if he can't open it right? Wink

In order to get Mary to respond, usually you will have to ask Cyrian some benign question about her like "How is Mary doing? I haven't heard from her in some time." Cyrian would prefer it if you forget about Mary, so make sure to worry about your new friend everyday Cool

blue-leader
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all

Well i did fill in the form and send a passport.file and Dustin came up with a Certificate of Deposit. 2 min. later Mary send me this (Hihi)
Only the form told me from who it was Peter Crook (signed: Peter Cook)
And later on he asked to send 800pond (GB) to Valencia (Spain) and Cyprian is at Barclays in the UK (yeah) maybe his wife is in Spain
But I let him wait a while and then continue.
In the mean while a Attorney Pepe Gonzalez (from Spain) contacted me with an other letter of his client blabla to help with 3.5 million. His client name is my baiting name, strange isn’t it.
So I let him wait also, maybe Pepe and Cyrian are the same. (just in case)

First Cyprian and later Pepe.

Reagard

Blue-Leader

My doctor says I'm schizophrenic, We think not (Me, Myself and I)

Bait safe Hide you're Ass
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to Bait Safe. If they have any of your real life info drop them and start over with an E-mail addy that has all false information. If you are already anonymous then have fun & keep asking questions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic