SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joyful!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ipsofukto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Starring:- Single Joy – The Sudanese refugee in the Senegalese Refugee Camp. (The distance between
Khartoum in Sudan to Dakar, Senegal is 5346 kms)
Isaac Athoey – Desert worker previously in love with a hermaphrodite.
Jura K. Athoey – My well to do Mother.

I responded to “her” message on my Netlog account.

For those not in the know a kathoey is the derogatory Thai name for a “ladyboy”…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
Feb 3
to singlejoyl
Hi,
It is very nice of you to make contact. I hopes you are fine. Pleas keep in touch
Isaac.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn’t take long for a reply……….we assume the “atmosphere" is the weather??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single Joy
Feb 4
to me
Hi dear,
How was your night over there in your country and the atmosphere ? i believe you had a beautiful one, Mine is a very good over here in Dakar-Senegal. My name is
Joy Domingo, i am (24yrs old) but age doesn't matter in a real friendship or relationship so i am comfortable with your age and that was why i contacted you. To me, Age , religion or distance does not matter, i only need a true love or friendship.
I am from Sudan in east Africa,5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single (never married) presently i am residing in Dakar. Going through sufferings here in the camp daily, i occasionally stumble, faint and thinking what kind of life is this, from someone who claims and i think it will take care of me, my step mother Because of things of the world decided to look away to kill me that made me ran away for my dear life.
Frustrations and multiple problems led me to search and look for good friend, which i pray and God guided me to contact you, my mind is at rest as i wrote to you, believing that you are God sent to deliver me out of this darkness of life.
Beloved i managed to make my way to Senegal for a purpose and i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you, i am here as a refugee and i lost my international passport while i was running for my dear life. I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do for a living. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attach here is my picture when my parents is still alive,
please i will like to have picture of yours.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours .
Joy
Single Joy [email protected]

Nice roses in the “refugee camp”..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
Feb 6
to Single
Hello my sweatness, [She doesn’t seem to mind being called sweaty]
this is a momentus letter from you giving me much joy for my hart..
I hope you are well this day and that its better for you
i am workin in the desert for an oil company in abu dhabi but it is ok because we can use the inter net every 5 dys maybe more
i like tennis and tiddliwiks also we play cards a lot if we have time.
what are your religion and do you have a children and that
keep well
Isaac
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going straight for the wallet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single Joy F
eb 7
to me
Hello Dearest,
I must not forget to thank you for your response to my mail this day,i am trying to get more closer to you already and age doesn't matter to me as i said earlier;I decided to contact you again today after reading your mail over and over again, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life,i hope you will not disappoint me at the end. You will believe me that it is not easy to trust someone you met in the internet with your life but i have to risk this trust with the believe that you are a responsible and matured person that will not only disappoint me but will also refuse to help me after knowing my life story.I believe you are going to give me the benefit of doubt as i have given to you this day! because you will believe me that it is not easy to lay this kind of trust to someone you never know his/her life character,but your age and your experience in life is what motivated me to lay my heart and my life to you this faithful day.
Now listen very carefully please,
I decided to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother back there in Sudan (since the untimely death of my parents). She collided with her people and friends to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she knew what i was planing and hide away my valuable traveling documents But luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers file which contains some important documents of his companies,estate/access etc. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3,700, 000.00) (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a finance house with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the contact of the finance house on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investing of the fund..
You will also help me in an investment,and i will like to complete my studies,as i was in my 1st year in the university as a student before the incident.
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of join you over there for us to start up the investment together in any business you know very well that can yield good incomes.We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.
This is the reason why I decided to contacted you privately.
Again,as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately and send you the contact information of the bank for you to be in contact with them. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely/secretly and respectively please.You can call me through the Reverend Father phone number , please if you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to answer your call, because is only person I have now is ( Rev Stephen Abay) who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the camp number thus: +221 772989480. (OR) 00221772989480 and his email address is ([email protected]) Awaiting your urgent and positive response today.
Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone else till the transfer is done and i come over there in your country.
Yours forever,
Joy .
..but I’m a long way from deciding to talk to “priests” at the moment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
Feb 8
to Single
My sweatness Joy,
Of my life.
I am so happy to here from you again here in the dessert because it is so lonely.it is not nice to here from about the hitting of a child and your stepmom is a bad person curses on her.
like a cheese I am very well matured and you sound good beyond your young years wich is good for a woman. I must apoligise for the delay in reply because we do not have the access all and every day.
I am happy to be helping you of anything but i do not want any money from you but only your kindness and it is important you see. i am very nervous of the ministers because of a childhood experience but i am your friend
She wants me to “please contact the bank today”
Single Joy
Feb 9
to me
Hello my dearest!
I thank you ones again for your mail to me.I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you amongst other men in this whole wide world to help me out on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me
I believe that you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life.I am not going to give that trust to any other man because i know you will not disappoint me,so needless of trusting another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (Money) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this information!. i am honest to you
I have informed the bank in United Kingdom about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age,refugee status and the laws of this country against refugees like me.
I will give you 25% of the total money for helping me and 5% for any expenses that we may acquire during the transaction and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice because i can't be able to manage such a huge amount of money,besides i want to go back to school to start my education again.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.7 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
Royal Bank of Scotland Plc ( LONDON BRANCH).
Email Address ([email protected] )
The name of the transfer officer is
Sir Fred Watt and his Email contact is
([email protected])
Account Number: RBS, 745108901586/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Musa Domingo
Next Of Kin: Miss Joy Domingo
Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.7million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country because i have already told them my aims of transferring the said fund. [relax Buggalugs..we still have some pending issues..]
Like i said earlier,I will map out 25% of the money for your assistance if you don't want me to stay with you because of any reason and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer but if you will like me to spend the rest of my life with you then the whole amount will be in your account and you will invest it to any profitable business while i go back to my studies .
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country.
Awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today
Yours forever,
Joy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
Feb 10
to Single,
Heelo my sweatness,
i am glad that I can be of assistance to you and be getting you out of the trouble but i am very worried of the internet connecksions because of fraud and i do not want to have hurt thrist upon me.
If you can send me a picture of you with the sign on front with my name on it i can be rest assured of your honestness.
it is very cold here in the desert and we do not get the chance to be often on the internet but in 2 weeks i can get to the city and send you the connections of everything
ever yoors,
Isaac Athoey.
I WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND
Single Joy
Feb 12
to me
Hello my dear . i very sorry for my late reply
In regard to your message, i hereby wishing to express my feelings and appreciation in knowing you better because i believe in reality and as i told you in my last mail, i am an Orphan , i can understand the explanation of your heart and your request before you can be rest assured of me. i am with you on the ground of honest and openness for as you have accepted me with open heart, so i will be with you with open heart without hiding anything from you and i want you to know that every word of my mouth to you is the total truth and i,m not ready to tell you lie all through my life with you and so i promise you my total love and to be submissive to your loyalty
it is really that there is bad people in the world today but i want to assured you that there are still good once , i have take the picture as you requested and i will send it to you tomorrow because the person told me that the picture will come out by tomorrow
i love you and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest
your lovely Joy
My Love , Happy Valentine's Day – a nice heading full of good intentions
Single Joy
Feb 14
to me
My Love , Happy Valentine's Day
How is your day over there in your country,your work and mostly your health which is the most important thing in life, i got your mail and all the expressions of your love for me where all understood,yet you demanded for the hardest and impossible task which you said you need for a prove,well i have finally taken the risk,which was not easy for me at all,but because you demanded for
it, attach here is the picture with your name as you demanded
i will be waiting for you
thanks
[IMG]http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/95300untitled.bmp[/IMG]

[IMG]http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/95300untitled.bmp[/IMG]

[She seems to have tanned a bit more in the refugee camp!!]
This was too easy……..
Isaac Athoey
Feb 16
to Single,
Helo my sweatness,
Thank you for the wishes on vallentines day. it is much appreciated because it is being lonely here at wor. thank you for the card but now I am worried because you hided behind the card and I can only see your eyes and this is a problem for me because this is what the problem i have in the before my past. my name is also isaac with a c please my dear.
you see I met his beautiful woman on the internet and we fell in love and we evn deicded to get married and i sent her money to for the wedding and went i WENT FOR THE WEDDING I DISCOVERED SHE WAS A MAN..she looked like a woman until i saw his thing and my shock has been 2 thousand fold because this was a great surprise. i have since found out a person can see if it is a man by the apple of adam on their throat and please send me a pictur of you proper because i cannot have this problem again. i hope you will be very fast because i am going into the desert again for some time on saturdays and we have no contact there.
love to you,
isaac.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single Joy
Feb 16
to me
I am so much happy to reply your mail after going through it and i could really understood all the expressions of your mail, really your mail absolutely speaks volume to me and i could really see your sincere concern and care towards me, i so much i appreciated you for that,but before i proceed i will like to know how you are really doing over there in your country,i hope you are doing fine and i thank God for your life.
please i don't have other picture for now please try to understand the situation here
it will please me i will like to reason with you in this case, please suggest for me what I should this in this case now. i am thinking if it will be better for us to process the transfer of this money first ( OR) do you want us to transfer the money first ? (OR ) do you want me to come down to your country before the going through the transfer process ? please tell me your suggestion. I need your reply on this please. I look forward to your reply soon.

please my love i will like you to kindly clarified me in your next mail, because i will like you to choose the one you can do now and do it comfortably and conveniently with your sincere heart, i want you to know that when i give my love, i do give all, therefore i have sincerely given you all my love and trust and i have vowed to bring a light in your life, so now all is in your hand,so i will be expecting to received your hopeful reply soonest, with all my love and trust on you,
from yours ever lovely Joy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
Feb 20
to Single
Hello my sweatness,
I am veri sorry for late reply but we are veri buzy at the moment with working i hope you are doing fine in the moment because it would be veri good for seeing you first but I am still veri woried because your photo hide your apple of adam and i explain my problem before and i feel it is not bad thing to ask so please can you do it for me ok??
yore love,
Isaac.
Single Joy
Feb 21
to me
Darling do you really have confidence on me ? do you really love me , you have to understand my situation here and understand the the risk i take to make sure that i take that picture i sent to you because you told me that you need for a prove , please if you really want help do or you want me to commit suicide as a result of
that and you know that your cause,so please don't disappoint me Now concern my coming as you said
I have inquire through the help of the Rev' from Embassy here in Senegal on how to get the international passport according to the immigration officer in charge told him that the International passport will cost the sum $245 Dollars, to get my International passport here, I was told that the passport will be ready within two working days after the payment of the passport. please i am pleading and begging to you to help me send the money to enable me get the passport to come , and I will like you to bear in mind that I am the kind of girl that does not forget easily what ever good one does for me.(of this I am sure!!)
i love you and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest
your lovely Joy
(I will be “back in the desert for a few more days)
Isaac Athoey
Feb 26
to Single
i am so sorry for take so long to reply to you but I have been working very hard and we only now get off 2 hours for personal stuff when we go and work in the desert again because we have a tigh schedul for end of february.
My dear, hopefully i will get a big bonus again this year becas we have worked very hard for the boss. so please hold thums for me.
I dont want you to commit suicide and this distresses me greatly you know. I want the foto over the apple of adam for proof that you are not a male because of my past with another man/woman who deceved me but i have alraedy told you.
I sit possible for you to come to abu Dhabid for visit but after your prove for me this tiny thing.
I am missing you already.
Isaac.
Single Joy
Feb 28
to me
My Dear,
After reading your mail I could not do anything but started crying , i can understand that you did not have confidence on me , you said that you need the photo for a prove that i am not a male, i am willing to take the picture for a prove to show you that i am different completely, you know it very well that i don't have camera or any phone to take the picture, the one i take before , takes me some days to plead to get the money for it ,i have accepted to take the photo again as you requested
But i am pleading to you, if you can send me at list 50 Dollar to enable me take the picture where it will be clear as you want , please please i am pleading with all my heart , because i don't have any money with me here as you know very well my situation
thanks
your lovely Joy
$50 for a photo--- this camp photographer is a rip off…..maybe it’s because she thinks I want a nude pic…??...just your face…your face…and your adam of apple…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After another long wait for her $50…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
March 05
to Single
O dear joy,
i am so glad you are going to send me the picture as my bonus has been given by the good boss but i must be go back into the desert for working again now.
i am hope we can betogether soon because i believ we ar ment for one to be together..va
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Dear…it seems like we have reached a stalemate………
Single Joy
March 06
to me
Good Morning my love
please send me the little money i told you so that i will take the picture again and send it to you,
i will be waiting to hear from you
thanks
Isaac Athoey
Mar 8
to Single
Oh my dear joy.
i hav e discussed this with my mother because i am so scared of making a trouble like before which i have told you.she agrees that i must be very certain of this before i am sending any money and she sai its better if we meet first so i dont know what to do until i can see your apple of adam and besure off you are not a man that wants to rob me.
please answer me quickly
isaac.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am “on her shoe”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Joy
Mar 9
to me
After reading your mail I could not do anything but started crying, so you don't believe me that i am a girl , So you want me to swear oath before you believe me ? i am not a man please please 'OH' my God please don't say something that make me to try so much please it will be better for us to be in good relationship than for you say some that make me to feel bad , i am honest,reliable accountable and transparent to you please think if you are on my shoe ?
I have told you who I am and what is obtainable in my life today, it is up to you to accept me for who I am or not I made up my mind to accept you as a life partner but you are now pushing me a way. What ever you decide to do will be acceptable to me. if i have the money i would have take the picture and pay for it and send it to you as you requested and i don't want to take the picture the same place i take it before so that it will be as you want that the reason i am requesting money from you ,
please i am giving you assurance that i will never let you down,i will never disappoint you,all the days of my life,i will live to love and cherish you , please send me the money today or tomorrow with this information and name below here
so love i will like you to send me the money through western union transfer with my name and information below here
Name ..... Joy Domingo
Country....... Senegal
City ........ Dakar
Address ......126 Goff line Dakar Senegal
Amount........
MTCN
Isaac Athoey
Mar 12
to Single,
Dear joy,
I have discuss this sityouation with my mother and she says i should be Very careful with this because of past history so i think maybe I come to visit you and maybe you come to vist me or something.
but you must tell me where you live and how to get there and all the visa and thing and you send me copy of your identity document.
i am missing you for too much.
Isaac
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single Joy
Mar 12
to me
My love
Thanks for your mail my love I really understood all you said, i will like you to come down here by yourself or if you want me to come , you will help me to get my international passport for my coming as i told you in my previously mail that i don't have passport ,
You said that i send you my identity document , please try to understand me very because i have told you that i don't have passport for now i lost my international passport while i was running for my dear life , if you want me to send my refugee Id card ? if yes , i will
concern my coming to your country.
I want to tell you that before i will be allow to travel from here i must have international passport and Refugee Liberty clearance Certificate and i wish to inform you that will this two documents i will travel than to your country successfully , so i will like you to help me to get this two documents to enable me come over there , so i will ask the Rev Father who is in charge of the camp on how i will get the passport from Embassy here first and the cost , so in my next mail i will inform you my outcome
i will be waiting to hear a good news from you soon. hug ,kiss your lips
your lovely Joy
..after letting her sweat for a bit…….
I AM SO MUCH WORRIED
Single Joy
Mar 17
to me
Hello Darling,
Compliment of the day to you ! How are you and your work ? hope all is well ! I am OK with the help of God just that my situation here is not favorable to me at all.But i belief with your help very soon i will be OK.
Honey, i have not read your mail for sometimes now hope there is no problem.Because i have expected to hear from you before now yet nothing, that is why i have decided to write to inquire if all is well with you.Darling do not forget that your mails to me has given me much hope and relief that this place is not good for me forever but since some times now i have been wondering if your interest is still on me or not.
please i need to read your mail and be sure that you are still standing behind me.I will like to stop so far while expecting to read from you as soon as possible.
thanks you
Joy
Isaac Athoey
Mar 19
to Single
hello my joy,
i have waiting for you to tell me about the details for get you a visa and passport but am now decide maybe it is better i come for visit because you do no do the photo of your adam of appil. I have been sick with hemmeroids by my knee but i see the doctir and he fix me
if i come to sudan which city must i be travel to?
Isaac
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR COMING
Single Joy
Mar 20
to me
thanks for your response
My lovely Isaac i am very sorry that you was sick and really thanks God that you have recover yourself now , darling you ask which city you will see me when you come to Sudan
My love is like you forget that i told you that i am presently residing in Dakar Senegal now but my Country is Sudan , so where you will come now is Dakar Senegal , the City is Goff line Dakar Senegal , please before you come you have to tell me the date of your arrival here in Dakar Senegal , i will be waiting to hear from you soon on the date of your coming
thanks
your lovely Joy
I decide to get confused ……………
Isaac Athoey
Mar 23
to Single
Hello lovely,
I am look on the map and i cant find the goff line city in senegal. the name of the aerport i cannot find also.i will go to the airport by abu dhabi tomorrow
i am speaking to the Shake for find solution for you to come here maybe becaus i heard do not need passport if you are refugee..
do you have any old photos of you?
Isaac
THANKS
Single Joy
Mar 24
to me
thanks for your response to my mail
My love you said that you did not see the city Goff in the map of Senegal Gof line is in Dakar and Dakar in the capital of Senegal , you ask me if i need passport for my coming yes , if you want me to come over , you will help me get passport and the cost of getting the passports here now is $245 Dollars , you ask me if i have old picture yes
i will be waiting to hear from you soon
thanks
your lovely Joy
Isaac Athoey
Mar 25
to Single
I will have to geta taxi to see you so you must give me your address tocome and see you and pleas send me a recent picture otherwise if the minister can send a picture also with Isaac Athoey paper in front then i will know who to look for because now i am miss to you..ok??
bye,
isaac.
Single Joy
Mar 27
to me
Hello my love
I can understand from your mail that you did not trust me and you did not have confidence on me too, please i have told you who i am and how and that i am with you on granted honest and trust , please be open to me if you don't want to help me , just tell me because you want me to swear oath before you believe me? so it light for you to accept me or not , but i trust you
Thanks
Isaac Athoey
Apr 1
to Single,
My dear Joy,
i have spoken to my boss and he is says i cannot take time off work but i can make you to fly to abu dhabi for see me. you will be able to get a passport from us and all you need is to send a passport photo because here they have very good relations with the refugees of the world. also a letter from the church/mosque for good perso.
your love,
isaac..
Single Joy
Apr 2
to me
Dear Isaac,
Thank you for the mail and your willingness to help me in getting the passport. I think you don't fully understand the process of getting the international passport I need to come there. I will have to apply for the international passport through my country embassy here in Dakar, Senegal. But for me to do that, it will cost me the sum of $245 and that is why I asked you to help and send me the money to pay for the passport.
It is not possible for me to apply for a passport through Abu Dhabi. Please send me the money to help me apply for the passport here in Dakar, Senegal.
Regards.
Your friend.
Joy.
Isaac Athoey
Apr 5
to Single
Hello my love,
I have spoken to my boss again and all we need is a passport size pictur he has contac in governmint...and a letter from the minister..
please huryy my love,
isaac.
Single Joy
Apr 9
to me
Dear Isaac,
Hopefully you had a wonderful Easter celebration as the whole world is celebrating the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Yesterday and even through out the weekend, we had god programs at the Church to mark this occasion.
From the content of your mail, I understand that you still don't have full understanding of my first mail to you. The new international passport is to be made here at the Sudanese embassy in Dakar, Senegal and not there in Dubai. Please note this, it is to be done here in Dakar, Senegal, not Dubai. The main reason why I have to obtain the passport here is that, there are documents I have to produce and also sign. I have to also sign the passport there in the embassy before it is given.

All you have to do is to send the money to the Reverend father who will use it to obtain the passport. Please send the money now to help me get the passport and come over there to you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.
Yours Friend,
Joy.
Isaac Athoey
April 11
to Single
hi my love,
my mother has said she will com to senegal and give you the mony as she want to meet youok??
please confim if you are happy?
love
isaac..
Single Joy
Apr 11
to me
Hello Isaac,
I hope you are not turning our correspondence into a child's play. If your mother wants to meet me as you said and is in need of coming to Dakar, she is welcomed and I will be happy to meet her.
I hope she will be ready to come back home with me too. When is she coming? keep me informed.
Regards.
Joy.
Isaac Athoey
Apr 15
to Single
My dear single joy,
i will never be one for childs play becaus you now i am serious and very careful. my mom was upset but i said you are a good peeple and i have given he more than $ 2000 for ticket which she book yesterday alreadt.
is this not for exiting?? i am so exited. she will fly by the end of the motnh but you must please collekt her at the airport..ok?
I am so exited
Isaac
Than you my love. ( I think it meant Thank you my love)
Single Joy
Apr 15 (3 days ago)
to me
My dear Isaac,
I am very glad to receive your mail confirming that it is not a prank or a child's play. It will be good to have your mother here in town. It will be good for us to plan ahead of time now where she will stay here in Dakar on arrival. My love, I think it will be good if you can send me your telephone number where I can reach you.
This is the Reverend father's number where you can call and tell him that you want to speak with me. Since we are here in the camp, when you call, the reverend will send someone to come and call me so as to talk to you. His number is (+221 77 298 9480). Please, don't call in the night time as no will will call me out.
I am so exited to meet your mother and to have the time to discuss things with her. Before she arrives here in Dakar, we need to book a hotel reservation in her name where she will need to spend the night and where we can meet. She can not spend the night with me in the refugee camp. You need to know that before I am allowed to come out of the refugee came to meet your mother, I suppose to have a copy of my international passport to avoid police arrest on the street.
Tell me, do you have it in your plans that I will come back to Dubai with your mother? I need to know this so that I can plan myself very well. My love, please write me soon and let me know the full plan of the trip. Remember that I love you.
Regards.
Yours love,
Joy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac Athoey
April 19
to Single
Hello my sweatness,
my mother she is flying on the april 29 and she will be in the airport of leopard cedar singwhore by 4 o'cock in the afternon.
she is fly with emirates airline and I am sorry i take so long because we are in the desert and have no phone or internet except some times when I get to the city.
my mom has asked for name of good hotel so she can book and she wants to please confirmn you will be meet her with a sign of Jura Khatoey..she says she would like to see a photo of you unless the first one you sent me is still the same picture..my mothe is very excited because she has never go to afrika before.
she want to know how much extra money she must bring for you and how much for food and things like that..
ever love
Isaac
Single Joy
to me
April 19
Dear Isaac,
Sorry I could not respond to your mails yesterday for the fact that there was power failure in this area due to road constructions. I have gotten the information about your mother's intended journey to Dakar, I will be glad to receive her here in town and before then, will like to make arrangements for her accommodation and well being here in town. My love, the photo you have is still the same, I have not changed. that photo is good.
Regarding her accommodation here on arrival, there are many hotels here where she can stay depending on how much money she is willing to pay for the hotels. Here are a list of hotels here that I have sorted out for you. They are a little expensive, between ($175 to $240 a night).
(1) Radisson Blu Hotel Dakar,
(2) Novotel Dakar
(3) Pullman Teranga
(4) Hotel Lagon
(5) Le Meridien President
There are also cheaper hotels here she can pay about $100 to $150 a night. In order to get a cheaper hotel where she will spend less money, I suggest that you send me a little money to complete her hotel reservation here pending her arrival. It is important that you send the money for her reservation, as you know, Dakar has lots of tourist coming in and out every day and all cheaper hotels are over booked.
In your mail, you made a statement saying: (she want to know how much extra money she must bring for you and how much for food and things like that). My love, the amount of money she need to come will depend on how much she has in her hand. For me, my need is just to get my passport, refugee clearance certificate, my flight ticket and what ever amount you can give to support me here. Remember there are many things here that she might be interested in buying for herself and for you too.
Sure my love, I will be at the airport with the sign that reads (Jura Khatoey) as you suggested in your mail. Hope to hear from you soon. Please give me your phone number.
Yours love,
Joy.
Time to get my Mother involved….
Jura K. Athoey
April 22
to singlejoyl, isaacathoey ( See..I copied it to my son…)
My Dear Joy,
I am Isaac's mother and am currently here in the UAE on holiday. My son is very busy working in the desert doing interior design works on an oil pipeline and is unable to contact you or I.
I intend flying out to Africa this week. Isaac has advised me that you have given him photos of yourself. Please copy one of them to me. I understand that you will be meeting me at the airport.That is very nice of you. I am very keen to find a wife for Isaac as he is very heartbroken because he fell in love with a woman with a penis. This was a great shock to him, as it was to myself although I was spared the sight of it. One can only imagine.
I am flying out on the 29th so please send me the details of where we will meet.
I am so looking forward to meeting you.
Jura.
….and a very quick response…and rather presumptious…
Single Joy
April 22
to me
Dear Future mother in law,
Attached is a copy of the mail I sent to Isaac last answering his questions, Please read it through and send me the money to make hotel reservations here for you. I am waiting. You can send the money through Western Union Money Transfer in my name (….of course!!)
NAME: JOY DOMINGO
CITY: DAKAR.
Let me know soon as the transfer is made for me to go and complete the reservation at the hotel and also send me the transfer copy and transfer information. Attached is a copy of my picture you requested.
Yours Daughter in law,
Joy
…and she copies the letter of the 19th April.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And attaches the picture of her with the flowers….I was hoping for a new one..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jura K. Athoey
April 23
to singlejoyl, Isaac (keeping my son in the loop)
My Dear,
Thank you for your very prompt response.
I will be very happy that you can meet me at the airport.
I do not know why my son asked you about costs, I will take sufficient US$.
My travel agent will reserve my hotel for me as he did my airplane tickets. Why should we women work when a man can do it for us?
My flight is arriving at 4pm at Leopold Sedar Sanghor Airport - Emirates I believe.
I look forward to seeing you.
Best wishes,
Jura.
Single Joy
Apr 23
to me
Hello mother Jura,
I am so exited reading your mail and to know you have everything in control. If your travel agent have already made all hotel reservations for you, could you please send me information on the hotel (name of hotel) and also a copy of your picture for me to have an idea of who to expect at the airport lounge on that day.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards.
Yours Daughter,
Joy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

..and immediately forgets that MY travel agent is doing the booking….sigh..

Single Joy
April 24
to me
Dear Jura, Mother in law,
I have been making arrangements for your comfort here on arrival but there are certain things are are still missing, I asked you for one or two copies of your picture to be able to spot and identify you at the airport and your phone number for us to talk over the phone before your arrival but you have not given any of these things to me.
Since it takes you long time to response to mails, I have today taken it upon myself to make a hotel reservation on your behalf and for to have a place for you to stay on your arrival here.
Please send me your phone number and photo soon.
Regards.
Yours Daughter in law.
Joy.
Jura K. Athoey
April 25
to Single
Dear Joy,
My apologies for not responding earlier but I was out seeing the sights of Dubai. It is a strange country but very pleasant to live in, but more of that when we meet.
I have included a photograph of myself but I must admit I have lost a bit of weight.
I am concerned that you have reserved a hotel for me because I quite clearly said to you that I have asked my travel agent to do so. Please let me know which hotel you have booked me in. I must try and contact him to ensure we do not waste any money.
Best wishes,

Jura.

Beautiful…aren’t I.
Thanks for the picture.
Single Joy
Apr 25
to me
Hello,
I've just gone through your mail with the attached copy of your picture, now I am sure of recognizing you at the airport on that day. I had wanted to talk with you on the phone if had included your number. In the absence of that, you can also call me before your date of departure, you have the reverend father's number, right?.
Regarding the hotel reservation, I was hesitant to back up the reservation with payment since I was not sure how serious your agents reservation would be. The reservation was just a verbal one.
Please give me the details of your flight, name of airline, when you are expected to arrive here and whet ever is necessary for me to know. Looking forward to seeing you here on arrival.
Regards.
Yours Daughter.
Joy.
Time to throw her/he/it a wobbly..
Jura K. Athoey
Apr 26
to Single
Dear Joy,
I only have a few minutes before I fly to Oman for a very brief break. My agent tell me I am flying Emirates airline flight EK797 on 29th April arriving at 16h05 (4 pm)
I return on the 4th May on Flight EK798.
What is this about the Reverend? Do you want to book the wedding already?
I have not heard from Isaac for 3 days now, have you heard anything?
I am really looking forward to this historical tour of Oman. No phones and business for 3 whole days.
Keep well,
Jura
Single Joy
to me
Dear Jura mother in law,
Sorry I could not respond to your mail yesterday due to the power failure in the area. Hopefully this piece of mail will find you in a perfect state of mind, body, soul and spirit as I am here today. I like to go straight to the issues you mentioned in your mail: you had asked (1). ("What is this about the Reverend? Do you want to book the wedding already?"). From this question, I understand Isaac did not give you the details of my position here in Dakar. My condition here is this: I am a refugee from the republic of Sudan and have being here under the care of the Catholic Church who is responsible for our housing, and daily maintenance.
I have no mobile phone of my own and can only speak to you or any one else through the reverend father's phone. When you call, the reverend will send someone to call me out of the housing unit to answer the call. This is why I gave you the reverend father's number. Secondly, as a refugee, I don't have an international passport or even gate pass that I can use to get outside the camp without attracting the attention of the authorities. This is the reason why I explained all these things to Isaac from the beginning so that he will be aware of all these factors involved.
Now for me to come out of the camp to meet you, I need to have the international passport and the gate pass with me. The fact is this, since I don't have all these things and can not come out to receive you on arrival, I have made arrangements with the reverend father to come and receive you at the airport. Please, don't feel embarrassed at the airport when the Reverend father comes to receive you there. Within the time period you will be here, through the help of the reverend father, I will get the international passport and gate pass to meet you.
Please send me Isaac's phone number where I can reach and talk with him. I want you to be aware of the situation of things ahead of time to avoid any embarrassment on arrival. Please respond now.
Thanks.
Yours daughter,
Joy.
Jura K. Athoey
Apr 29
to Single
Dear Joy,
This is most distressing. I have just postponed my flight to Senegal pending a discussion I need to have with my son.
In no discussions between us have I ever stated that I was to be met by another man. This is not acceptable. I even asked you for your photograph so that I may recognise you at the airport. I do not accept this deception. I will be discussing this with my son when he returns from the desert. I have just spoken to his company and he advises me that the interior decorating of the pipeline will be complete in about two weeks.
I will advise you after we have had our discussions.
I must say that I am most grateful that you are under the wings of the Catholic Church.
Jura..
Unexpected termination of your visit.
Single Joy Apr 29
to me
Dear Jura,
It is really unfortunate that you made a last minute decision to terminate your plan of coming to Senegal as proposed for a reason that I don't consider truly genuine, you should have asked me to explain why I could not come to the airport to receive you. Should I now believe you had no intention of coming to Senegal from the on set?, I gave you the Reverend father's phone number and asked you to reach me through the number but you did not. You should have called to find out why the reverend father was asked to receive you at the airport instead of myself even though I explained all these in my previous mail to you.
From the beginning of this correspondence, I made myself well known to your son Isaac, that I am a refugee in a camp where I have no access to get outside the camp gate without an international passport or a gate pass without drawing the attention of the authorities. I had discussed with him the issues of (1). Helping me to pay for my international passport through my country's embassy here in Dakar.
(2). To help me pay for my refugee clearance certificate from the camp authorities. With this certificate in my hands, it shows that I have been discharged from the camp and now free to move out of the camp and live a normal free life in the society and can also travel without hindrance.
If I had these two documents in my hand by today, your coming would never have passed without my presence at the airport to receive you on arrival in person. I still want to use this opportunity again to remind your son Isaac, we can still correct the situation now by helping me get the documents (international passport and the refugee clearance certificate) to help me come out of the camp to meet you on arrival here in Dakar any day.
Please check my previous mail and you will see the amount it will cost to get these document. I don't have the cost here with me now.
Please write soon.
Regards.
Yours Daughter,
Joy
I went on leave for 10 days so had to come up with another wobbly..
Big problems
Jura K. Athoey
May 10
to Single
My Dear Joy,
Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response in getting back to you. my son was very upset because I did not fly out to Senegal. He was then involved in an accident in the pipeline when a fridge fell on him. I am very worried about him. He has been in a coma for more than 10 days now and we are not sure if he will recover.

It has been very difficult because this happened in the desert and I had much difficulty in getting to see him.
I was only informed on the 1st of May and was not sure if he did this deliberately.
Please pray for his recovery.
Regards,
Jura.
I’ve been rumbled..or have I?
Big problems for Isaac.
Single Joy
May 10
to me
Hello Fellow,
After all this you have led me into, do you expect me to believe this crap? this is more of a cock and bull story than reality. Anyway, take care of yourself. I know this is Isaac himself that is writing as if his mother. I wish you recover and find your true love else where.
Bye.
Me
Jura K. Athoey
May 10
to Single

Madam,
Clearly you have no respect for the feelings of a Mother. My son is lying in a coma and you have the impertinence to say I am writing "crap". My son may not be the cleverest young man in this earth but he had a heart of gold and works very hard to better himself.
My head says that you do not deserve to be saved from that hellhole but I respect the wishes of my son.
You should try and do the same.
Jura Khatoey.
Your language is not appropriate for a lady.
(Trying my best to be infuriated..)
Single Joy
May 10
to me

Hey,
That is a bigger crap and a greater fallacy of the year. I don't need that around me. Take care of yourself Isaac, I know you are the one writing. I have seen where you got that picture you sent to me as your mother. That is not your mother.
Your game is over and against you baby. I am not a fool and I know you not too
Well…I kept this smelly fish on a line for 3 months..got a photo for the mugu trophy room..so not bad for a first effort..methinks.

The possibility still exists for Isaac to die and bequeath all his money to her/he/it but that would require the services of a reputable firm of lawyers and I do not have the knowledge( or time) to set up a web page etc ………..but would be really chuffed if someone would like to take the baton on this one..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic