SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello all

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
poorgan33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, what a great site. I have over the past few years baited "lads" as you say on my own, never though to the degree that I have seen here! I feel like I have been in the little leagues and I am seeing how they play in the pro teams!!!. I have been avidly reading the posting. I even used my own e-mail I am sad to say but thankfully nothing has come of it and I have learned the errors of my way!!
-
I already set up a couple of alternate e mail accounts and have avidly set out my nets!! I have no mentor and would welcome one otherwise I see lots of good advice here and I will just be careful.

thanks to all and I thought I would say hello to all

A
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wecome to eater,
Dont mind the rodents, theres beer in the fridge, put on your safari hat and enjoy your time.

read the stickies, bait safe and dont forget to share your lads pain with the rest of us

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. You can sign up for a mentor Here

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

poorgan33,

Great to have you here! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic