SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help with Translations - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting this guy in Nigeria (and his Scamming Victims' bank in the "Netherlands Antilles") for a while. Smile

Got bored, told him I had a picture of him stealing my money and sent him a copy of this picture attached (NSFW!): Twisted Evil

http://www.theworldstallesttower.com/

He sent me this in reply, I believe he was insulting my mother: Embarassed

Ikpu nnegi.Otu Nnegi.Amu Nnnagi.

He refused to open the attachment, (He claims I'm trying to hack his computer), so I sent him this (I don't know what it means, got it from 419eater)

AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI.

UNA NNE GI NWUOKWA.

OTU AGBAWAKWA NNE GI ONWU GBUKWE ONYE OBULA NU ULO UNU IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI ONYE MURU GI.

MECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU,NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5NAIRA.POLICE JIDE GI.OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.

IBU EZIGB NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI? ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKUO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.

ELICHANGI MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.

OBU NA IMAGI

This must have upset him, because he replied with:

NKPULU OTU NNEGI.NKPULU IKPU NNEGI.AKUM TABA NNEGI OTU.AJIYI TABACHA NNEGI IKPU.AMADIOHA TAPIA NNEGI NKPULU IKPU YA.....KAMA SI BUE? OKU AGWULUMETABESI OGEGUADO NWE.NO MORE REDING YOUR EMAILS BECAUSE YOU ARE OKPALA OSU.ORU EKWENSU.HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER,HACKER ZIA IKPU NNEGI,HACKER ZIA OTU NNEGI.FUCK YOUR OTU NNEGI.EZI BIDA.

I'd be grateful for a translation of this exchange of insults.

(BTW, I'm assuming this bait is over) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea, what both texts mean, but the bait isn't over.

just create a new mail address and tell him, your account was hacked and someone changed the password.

he will be in panic as there is an other lad involved but happy to have you back.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck if I know..it offends my delicate senses just trying to read it. Shocked

Try this...

http://translate.50webs.com/

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It says "I totally believe in your baiting character, please bait me harder."

He's hooked. He thinks you're a lad with brilliant hacking skills. He's afraid of you. Go for it.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run it through the translator. His first mail was something as
"Kill mother, mother's vagina, father's penis".

Your mail was something full of gross profanity including fist-f*cking his mother and many things more.

His second mail is just a bunch of random insults and curses I have not bothered to read properly, but he has clearly stated that he will f*ck your mother's vagina.

+1 at creating a new account and telling that your account has been hacked. Then you can send him to SS, MTCN Vau1t...

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mboschm wrote:

+1 at creating a new account and telling that your account has been hacked. Then you can send him to SS, MTCN Vau1t...

I've sent him & the "Scam Victim's Bank" to the MTCN Vault, they both refuse to touch it as they think it's some sort of hack. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Scaffle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Netherlands Antilles hasn't existed as of last year. Not really relevant, but a point of interest. Perhaps you could ask your lad why his bank account is in a country that was broken up last year?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That would be educating the lad. Much better to play along or de-educate him further. If the lad keeps dishing out erroneous info it might make some real victims catch on that he's a fake.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scaffle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, of course.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic