SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Im in love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Flamunda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is by far some of the funniest shit I have ever read. I want to throw out huge props to YW and the rest of the guys on the poor lad stuck in Achem. It gave me hours of enjoyment reading through the hell that poor fucker suffered. Twisted Evil

Looking forward to contributing in any way I can.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the funny shit Smile
Make sure you read the stickies and then get baiting.
then post up your baits. Let us know if you need any help!

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Get a mentor, read the stickies and have lots of fun!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic