SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Norman Chan Hong Kong Monetary Authority

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kronuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Im new to baiting I sent out a load of replys to some spare emails one of which was for Mr Norman Chan of the HKMA. Its a lot more convincing than the others ive seen and the lad seems very keen to send me id.

After some backwards and forwards and me sending junk files, which the lad hasnt even tried to open as he keeps replying as if those files have worked. I got this

Quote:
Dear Partner,

I will like to welcome this lasting relationship with a brief introduction of my person. I want you to know that I am a man of my words and will not in any way let you down as we work towards achieving our goal in this business transaction. You should understand my fears here as this involves a large sum of cash not stock. I will be calling you so please keep your phone line open. Below is my Resume for your records.

Occupation: S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
Born: May 10, 1948
Place of Birth: Anhui
Present Residential Address: #134, Xing Xang Rd, Central Hong Kong

Education :
AA in Econs., Wenatchee Valley College, 1970:USVI,University Virgin Islands: 1971 BA in Philosophy and Psychology, university of central london, 1972: MA in Accounting, Washington State University, 1974: Various marketing diplomas, University bristol, 1989: DBA, Newport University, Utah and Beijing, 1997

Career :
S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).

Family :
Married Tracy Bing Bing now Mrs Tracy Chan, November 1988. I have a daughter and a son in accordance with the Hong Kong birth control laws.
Religion - Roman Catholic
Address:#134, Xing Xang Rd, Central Hong Kong
I have attached to this email the copy of the certificate of deposit that was issued to the deceased as at the time he made the deposit at my bank, treat as confidential as its for your reference and now I am sending you the bank contact so you can make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening.

I advise you like I said earlier that you open an account via online With the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved Straight into that account and the transfer will not attract the Monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as an in-house transaction because the bank’s (telex type) and (banking procedures) coordinates with my Bank HKMA.We can then transfer the funds into our private home accounts bits by bits, because if the transfer is made from here to your home it will raised an eye brow, I do not want these complications at all

Please find below the bank's contact details.
Bank Name: Santander Bank
Phone: +44-20 7060 3441 EXT 1
Fax: +44-20 7060 3452
Address: 306a High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JZ UK.
Contact Person: Mr. Darren Flechter
Email : [email protected]

Please contact the bank via phone or email United Kingdom working hours and ask on how to set up an offshore online account with their bank, do this and keep me posted for further directives.

Sincerely,

Mr. Norman Chan, Tak-lam,
S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive,
Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
55th Floor, Two International Finance Centre,
8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong

The real Norman Chan is on wikipedia and this lad hasnt got any of his facts right.

Im hoping I get to kill off a fake bank from here, ive sent that email address a message asking for info. The address is for a random London Branch of Santander, phone numbers are wrong obviously.

He also sent me some ids which I thought were worth sharing. Obviously ive added the fake waterwark

Kronuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Ive got the account set up proceedure for the Santander account

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Below are the categories of account(s) available at Santander Bank, kindly indicate the account type you need to set up; Please not that
there are no taxes in funds and transfer of funds in and out of your account does not attract any charge. Funds can be transferred to all bank
account around the world and it only takes 2 working days for the transferred funds to credit its destination.

Personal Account: This is a normal regular account, the opening deposit as a Private or a joint account.

Business Account: This function more like a daily business account;and it can be operated as a private or a joint business account.

Checking Account: This account offers the services of both personal and transfer possible within a month with this Account is unlimited.

Numbered Account: The purpose of this account is to reduce to a bare minimum, the bank employees who have access to the name of the account
holders, it can be both personal and business or either of the two.

These setup fees/security deposit is fully refundable as at termination of your account and this fee must be paid before your account is opened
and activated.

But you can now apply through our online registration link, Click on the below link to register for our online account now.

satander . kasnbonline . com/ -sys / index . aspx / register

COMPULSORY ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS

For the verification of residency and Identity, please scan and send a copy of your utility bill and Identification.

Be advised that before your account will be fully functional you will have to make the minimum deposit available to get your account
activated.

And it is refundable at the time of closure of your account. If requested by you. Please you are advice to state which account you
prefer to open with us.

Thank you for choosing to Bank with Santander Bank.

Mr. Darren Flechter

Head CSU, (Customer Service Unit).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Royal Charter 1853, Reference number ZC 18.

Doesnt appear to be the fake bank website just a login screen. Im not web savvy enought to know how to explore the site. Deleteing the \extensions just gives 404's

Ive filled in the details to see if it yields anything.

Last edited by Kronuk on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Kronuk!

Take a look in our FB forum here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1804132

(I don't want to post too much here since this forum is open to google. Wink )

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic