SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IP Address Paranoia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^you forgot ankh morpork and those syrians... and ponies Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner wrote:
@ choppa - Possibly ... possibly. Not a lot we can do about that, have you tried releasing and reassigning your IP address by turning the router off for a night?

I do that from time to time when I go on holiday, and on occasion it changes by itself. Either way, doesn't affect the address visible to the lads, which I think depends on the Gmail server it goes through, not my real IP (last I checked anyway).

Still, the chances of such a thing happening would be very remote, I guess.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Deacon Mayhem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Underestimating one's adversary is fraught with the risk of arrogance. Why would anybody think a scammer who is slick enough to write scripts that pass through spam detection systems, not be smart enough to figure out how to plug an IP address into an IP address locator web site?
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly (excuse my language), but lads do use proxies and satellite providers. Not because they intend to do so, it's simply the cafes' ISPs.
I haven't met any lad that care or waste his time into looking up a baiter's IP address.
Even if he does, he will need a court order to provide the accurate address of the baiter.

Do you think a criminal would risk wasting his time, money and exposing himself for something totally useless and unprofitable for him?

If you think so, then baiting is not for you my friend.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deacon Mayhem wrote:
Underestimating one's adversary...(etc)

I wouldn't describe what we do as adversarial from the Scammer's perspective. He/she is focussed on finding new victims. Baiters are an occupational hazard and nuisance. Once the Scammer has tired of our nonsense, they move on to more profitable contact, rather than linger long to fight with us. Since we no longer 'burn' Scammers (ie, admit that we are baiting them) they should see us as no more than a frustrating and futile waste of their time.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Mac anyone? Apparently I live in a McDonald's.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deacon Mayhem wrote:
Why would anybody think a scammer who is slick enough to write scripts that pass through spam detection systems, not be smart enough to figure out how to plug an IP address into an IP address locator web site?

I'm yet to see a single script that passed through a detection system based on apparent skill on the lad's part. Most of the few that get through my spam filters do so because they are too simplistic to set off any flags, or so poorly worded and spelled that the spam filter can't parse them.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Revd R.Sole DD MA LLB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I usually live on a patch of grass in a housing estate in Manchester UK though sometimes it's a street in Pewsey Hampshire.

This I must admit is news to me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic