SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have some lads that need baiting!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peachy23
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong forum, didn't know quite where to put it.

I've not been on here for a while, but while my husband was recently selling our car on a classified ad's website, he received three text messages from lads.

I e-mailed one of them from a throw away fake e-mail account, changed the car that I was selling (he didn't seem to notice!) just to see what the scam was. Turned out he wanted to buy our car, plus pay shipping fee's to his home in London, and then sent a crappy looking paypal receipt with the funds on hold, so I was to pay the shipping fees of £1200 before the whole amount was given to me. Nasty lads.

Anyway, I assume these lads are doing the same type of scam, so if anyone is interested in messing with them, we'd most appreciate it.

Here's their names and mail addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected] (this lad is called Walter, and was the guy I spoke about above - IP was Nigeria)
[email protected]

If there are anymore in the next few days I will add them to this thread. Thanks in advance from us Smile

"Respond so that I can see it when I WAKE UP THE PEELS ARE MAKING ME SLEEPY AND DRAUZY" - Robert Warren, Deathbed lad.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peachy23 wrote:

[email protected]
[email protected] (this lad is called Walter, and was the guy I spoke about above - IP was Nigeria)
>>>>[email protected]

I sent >>>> a nice long ASEM, all I got back was a query about the interior of my car advertised on Craigslist. Shocked

Maybe it's an automated reply, maybe he's just an idiot. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Peachy23
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same reply from him, nothing else back yet.

Walter seems to be very quick to reply. He's currently advising I borrow money from relatives so he can get his £1200.. Makes my blood boil Evil or Very Mad

"Respond so that I can see it when I WAKE UP THE PEELS ARE MAKING ME SLEEPY AND DRAUZY" - Robert Warren, Deathbed lad.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the text or email that you got from them?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first one from espen718 was written in (very bad, google translate) Norwegian, from a British (+44) number. When I googled the phone number, numerous people from the same site our car is listed on had received text messages from this number about their cars.

the next one was:
"Hello. Regarding your ad on FINN. Do you still have the car up for sale? Please Reply Me direct to [email protected]. Thanks Walter."

And the last one, receieved today:

"Hi, I'm interested in your car listed on Finn.no. Please tell me the interior Condition of the car at [email protected]" - I sent him a very vague e-mail back and upon replying he mentioned he saw the car on Craigslist..obviously not genuine as the car is not on Craigslist..

kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kensaitichi wrote:
Peachy23 wrote:

[email protected]
****** [email protected] (this lad is called Walter, and was the guy I spoke about above - IP was Nigeria)
>>>>[email protected]

I sent >>>> a nice long ASEM, all I got back was a query about the interior of my car advertised on Craigslist. Shocked

Maybe it's an automated reply, maybe he's just an idiot. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Same result from *****. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Mackenzie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you receive the FAKE paypal bill from him, fwd it to Paypal's fraud dept at: [email protected]
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mackenzie wrote:
Once you receive the FAKE paypal bill from him, fwd it to Paypal's fraud dept at: [email protected]

Do I give them my real Paypal email address, which the asked for? Is there some danger there?

The keep on ignoring my ASEM text and are continuing with their car purchase scam.

Mackenzie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kensaitichi wrote:
Mackenzie wrote:

Do I give them my real Paypal email address, which the asked for? Is there some danger there?

The keep on ignoring my ASEM text and are continuing with their car purchase scam.

Do not give them your real paypal address. Just follow along with them on the car scam. Tell them you will sell the Lamborghini for $300,000. He will agree to the price. Then at some point, he is going to send you a fake paypal bill for the shipping to the throw away email address you are using to bait him. At that point, simply fwd the fake paypal bill to [email protected] and they will take it from there.
Peachy23
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to update this, I checked the e-mail account and each one has now bitten. All looks like the same kind of scam too.

Definitely no real paypal accounts, it's not like their going to send us any money anyway Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic