SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Guy emailed me to admit he was a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. wasn't really sure what to make of the sob story... another scam no doubt. I just ignored it
Here it is! Is this new scam to guilt me into handing over money????

from James xxx [email protected]
"Hello,
Accept my greetings. I guest right now you must have known that is a scam. I have very sorry for all what i am doing, playing with your emotions on something which i don't even have at my disposal. Please i will really like you to read what about to tell you.
I am a student at a university in my country, I am in Africa precisely Cameroon. I am aged 19 years old. I grew up in abject poverty; I usually walk 200km to go to farm with my mother. My father died when I was 9 years old. Ever since my father died things have not been the same in my family, I am the only surviving son of my parents. My mother is suffering from breast cancer and backstroke due to hard labor and the fact that she wanted to get me through school. Life has not been easy for me and my family. When i graduated primary school, my mother had no money to continue with my education but thanks to the help from our neighbors who raised some money to pay for my fees. Ever since still I had my advanced level i have been schooling with the help scholarships which pay half of my fees. You know here in Africa you cannot get a school that will help you till the end. I usually stay for two days without food hoping that things will get better some day. Africa is very poor especially my country, there is bad water supply, bad roads and bad educational systems. I am in the first year of the university and things are really bad for me. I usually sit beside people and they drove me away that I smell due to the type of clothes I wear. I had this friend who has been doing scamming and he decided to teach me how to do it, at first i refuse but i gradually find myself entering into it. I felt really bad because i knew what they are doing is very bad in front of God and man. I had to learn because it was the only way to help me and my dying mother. I was brought up in a Christian home but gradually i found myself backsliding from church just to make ends meet. You are the first person i am coming in contact with since i learn it. I am very sorry for what i did to you playing with your emotions. All i need is having an average life and be able to buy textbooks and go to school. I really need your help in any way you think you can help me. Right now I am not going to school because i have not pay part of my fees, i am in need of help. I know i am not supposed to explain all my problems to you but they say it's good to seek for help if you are in need. My mother is dying and she really needs help. I know i am bothering you with my problems but please if you can help me i will be very happy. I really want to stop what i am doing and focus on my studies. Things are really rough in Africa. Please help me; i am in dying need of help. For God's sake please help me. I don't have food to eat, clothes to wear and money to take care of my education, like i said i am not going to school because i have not pay my fees. I really want to know you and for you to be my friend. I consider myself an orphan because I don’t have anybody to help me. I know what i am telling you is very awkward but believe me i am suffering. There some many students here who are suffering and they are doing scamming as a means to pave through life and education
Please help me please help me"

Mod edit - TS
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, his email is utter bull, of course - 200km to the farm - is that uphill both ways?

I removed the email addy - a Google shows ads for cheap prescription drugs (spam).

I'd say beggar and just leave it - if he's a lad, he will crop up elsewhere.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Well, his email is utter bull, of course - 200km to the farm - is that uphill both ways?

I removed the email addy - a Google shows ads for cheap prescription drugs (spam).

I'd say beggar and just leave it - if he's a lad, he will crop up elsewhere.

Did he say 200 km to the farm!! lol
I did kind of wonder how he managed to pay for internet cafes so frequently and wondered why his email came out of the blue. I have several fake emails addresses to carry out the baiting.
I think I know what happened. He was posting on one of those free sites - on every single drugs forum - from paracetemol to heroin! (Yeah people sell that on Topix and I couldn't believe it!!). So I went on that site about four days ago and spend about twelve hours posting on every drugs forum about how that there were scammers from Cameroon operating on their forums, told them how the scam worked and what to look out for. It was funny. Every time I posted a warning, some scammer would post above me to try and push my message off the board, but I just kept posting until they stopped. (though I am sure they have re-commenced)
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...all these problems and yet he still has the time and money for the interwebs...
silly scammers lol
Codeine
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lagos Airport. What do you mean you can't see me? I'm right here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My mother is suffering from breast cancer and backstroke

That swimming, it'll kill ya. Laughing

"WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROBLEM.... IT FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EVER" - Shawn Franklin
<BR>
"DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG" - Sung Lee
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Codeine wrote:
Quote:
My mother is suffering from breast cancer and backstroke

That swimming, it'll kill ya. Laughing

how funny!!!! What the hell is backstroke??
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe it has something to do with a stroke... on the rear head. Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
maybe it has something to do with a stroke... on the rear head. Twisted Evil

LOLOLOL
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a guyman who has been broken by baiters. Laughing

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but not by us.

that was only a few days of straight bait. 15-20 mails at least.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That 200km walk must be a killer for him and his breast cancer,back stroking mother. Perhaps we could take up a collection to get him some new walking shoes and a wheelbarrow for his mother? Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

imagine, 200km per direction. if we could get him to 321km per day per direction, he would perform a safari daily

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but not by us.

that was only a few days of straight bait. 15-20 mails at least.

Not so sure Robert I was emailing this guy using another one of my email addresses quite often. From the other email address I had been emailing him before I ever went onto 419 but not as a baiter. Firstly I pretended to be interested in his drugs so he gave me a phone number, then I began to harass him by email and by phone (sending anonymous texts using a particular revenge site) telling him that he was immoral, a fraudster, scammer etc.

Of course, nothing that I said got through to him at all and he emailed me to say "It is true that you Western people bite the hand that feeds you".

Well that was it. I said to him that I practiced Voodoo (I don't) and that since he was from Africa he knew what that entailed. I went onto say that I had been practising Voodoo for 18 years and I intended to cast conjures on him that very night to ensure that every time he tried to scam some person over the proceeding weeks, it would be screwed up and the consequences for him would be severe.

I then set up some more email addresses using gmail. Emailed him pretending I had seen his ad on Topix feigned interest in drugs - strung him along for a bit, then backed out as just as he was waiting for his money. I then went onto Topix and left multiple posts - over 250 on their drug sections - I posted on forums ranging from people selling asthma drugs to heroin (still cannot believe they try to sell that!) telling people the names of the scammers, their other alter-egos and their modus operandi. Every time I posted, some scammers would post to try to make my post disappear down the page, but I was re-posting on that site for hours every day and asked other people to help me by copying and pasting my post.

Then I took a photo of a Voodoo death spell off of a Hoodoo website - the photo had all manner of rubbish on an altar cloth and sent it to him - saying that this was the spell I had just cast on him. He emailed me back to say he was going to do a death spell on me and being from Africa it would work.
Every day up until about a day ago I was emailing him to say I was still alive and his spell had not worked because everything he tried to do to me magically would backfire on him - I had seen to it!! Very Happy

He did seem a little freaked out when I mentioned voodoo... laugh!

Last edited by hoodoogirl on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found one of the emails I sent to this James guy on Feb 14

"Do you see that photo that I attached? Well tonight I cast a voodoo spell on you. I am sure you have heard of voodoo living in Cameroon. I am a Voodoo practitioner. I have been for about 18 years.
Because you are a scammer, a thief, a fraudster and a con man, expect a lot of bad luck to start coming your way.
My spells work.. they never fail.
You will see what happens to you if you try to get another dollar off of an innocent person online by defrauding them. Try your scam one more time and see what happens to you!!!"

This was the image I swiped from a hoodoo website, copied and pasted it into the body of the email
http://oldstyleconjure.com/deathwork.html
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that's normal...

voodoo originates from west african local religions and believes. these people believe very weird things. for example, the bait with the short man Wink in the help-board, he believes that his girl was transformed in some catlike creature by gomer. it seemed absolute believeable to him.

scammers even prey and can even sacrifice animals for good luck and many magas.

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that's normal...

voodoo originates from west african local religions and believes. these people believe very weird things. for example, the bait with the short man Wink in the help-board, he believes that his girl was transformed in some catlike creature by gomer. it seemed absolute believeable to him.

scammers even prey and can even sacrifice animals for good luck and many magas.

Weird..!!! Let them come to my country and start sacrificing animals and see what happens to them! I know enough about Hoodoo - which combines African, Southern American states (e.g Louisianna, New Orleans, etc) and Native American folk magic with Christianity - (note that Voodoo is primarily a religion with all of the above that you mention!!) to speak about things in the emails that sound authentic enough. I do know that many African people believe absolutely in the power of Voodoo and especially negative conjure work and foot track magic so I thought I'd play on that.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, then you are the expert on that

hoodoogirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, then you are the expert on that

No I know very little about Voodoo other than the fact that animals are often used and they believe in spirits and people changing into animals and stuff.
I just emailed that James guy from another Gmail address to see if he has really seen the error of his ways or if he is going to try and sell me something again.. I suspect he'll respond to say he has some pills and I can pay by Western Union... Rolling Eyes
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

errors, meaning he is scamming and should stop that, or errors, meaning he made a mistake, that could be spottet by a real victim?

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, sorry guys and gals - granted, the long, babbling begging and nonsensical letter in the first post was funny, and we've had our fun.

However, as noted previously, this didn't appear to be one involved in Advance Fee Fraud and, based on the information given, appeared to be more of an opportunist than anything else.

We don't screw with just random nitwits found on the internet....not here.

Please move along elsewhere to discuss confirmed lads and ways to screw with them.

Thank you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic