SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Parenting in cyberspace

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno, I kind of like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&feature=youtu.be

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit conflicted with this one. On one hand, I think this is over top. On the other, there should be a consequence for the kids actions.

Maye this will make other kids think before they put things out there on the net. In a way, he reminds me of a guy called Uncle WhoopAss. Another video that was posted for all to see.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that guy is SOOI's Texan cousin Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the guy was a little nutty for destroying the laptop. Sell it or use it yourself, or donate it to charity... but whatever.

We don't know what the kid had done leading up to this. So it may be over the top, but maybe her behavior was too and he was trying to finally get her attention.

I heard CPS is investigating him. Because, you know, in the USA it is now illegal to punish your kid. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is horrible parenting.

Daddy lies when he says he has exploding bullets for a .45.
Terrible shooting too. I could never understand why a mob would vandalize a building by throwing multiple rocks through the same window. Hey its broken and will need to be replaced.

The bullets he is using are reduced velocity loads and as weak as his parenting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what he's saying is that children aren't entitled to free speech or privacy.

I also find his follow up speech a little ironic, from what he says about the parents allowing their kid's to act in this way, but then his own kid acts this way...so I don't get the point, he just wanted to publicly humiliate her?

Teenagers have always been bratty and self-entitled, that's what growing up is about, it's not like she's 30 and saying this stuff.

TL;DR This is OTT and just as selfish as he says his kid is.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris_YELLsome wrote:
So what he's saying is that children aren't entitled to free speech or privacy.

Nope, I think you misunderstand. This guy is not denying her free speech, but he is trying to teach her that words may have consequences.

If I use my freedom of speech to write at 419eater.com that Dr Mike is a douche, it is my right to do so (unless it's against forum policy, of course, but bear with me here). I am, however, risking that Dr Mike will never have anything to do with me ever again. I'd hate that, because I consider him a friend (even though he's a Swedish bast***), and that's why I don't do it.

In this case, the dad (allegiatedly) spend the whole night before fixing her computer, and improving it with 130 $ worth of software. She (again allegiatedly) thanked him by giving him a broadside cannonade on Facebook, where she has no effective control of who is able to see it or not (despite what FB says), just as it will probably never go away until Facebook does.

What he did was to give her a lesson in why one should think before talking/writing on the Internet, or even in person. And also trashing a computer that was his property - since he bought it for her, and she's underage. Admitted, using a gun may be a tad dramatic - I'd just have sold it - but I don't see why it's so bad to teach through examples. Sure, there is an aspect of public humiliation - that's part of the lesson, IMHO. When she's hanging daddy out to dry on her FB wall, she's doing the exact same thing. What he did was showing her what little fun public humiliation is, and why it should be reserved for lads.

Yes, teenhood is about growing up - and about learning about life. The lesson daddy taught her, will hopefully save her in the future from being fired because she wrote bad things about her boss on the Interwebs.

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You obviously haven't had interaction with any teenagers in a long time, at 15, you're prone to be an obnoxious shit.

In fact, anyone who says they've never been obnoxious or ungrateful at atleast one moment in their lives, is a liar.

You're also subjected to massive amounts of peer pressure, and social interaction at 15, I'd be surprised if she isn't torn a new one by the other kids over this.

He should have dealt with this in private, the only thing he accomplished is to make it known that he probably is as big a douche bag as she made out in her wall post.

I mean, he even has (c) notice on the youtube video, further fucking evidence that it's a dog and pony show for him, he feels like a hero.

As to my statement, he alludes several times during the video that he has outsmarted his daughter at something she tried to hide. Again, if someone says they have NEVER said something shitty (even in the heat of the moment) about how unfair their parents are...well, that's a god damn lie too, it doesn't mean that you have to go tell your parents. Sometimes you say shit stuff. That's life.

TL;DR Dude feels like a fucking hero for outsmarting a 15 year old, flogs her emotionally for the entire world to see, doesn't quite equate to saying some teenage dribble to her little 15 year friends.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the contrary, I deal with teenagers very frequently in my spare time, as a leisure related team leader. Sure, teens can be idiots and obnoxious. I know I was at the age of 15. There are, however, also teenagers out there, that wouldn't dream of speaking about their parents like that in a semi-public forum. Actually, I think most teens would refrain from doing so. If her dad didn't try to teach her the error of her ways, he'd be a bad dad indeed.

I actually think that his only mistake was to fire a gun at the computer. That, and that alone, is what has caused the attention. Had he sold it at eBay instead, noone would have cared. But he had to

As for the public humiliation - she'll live and she'll get over it. With any luck, she'll even be stronger for it. If she didn't have this thing to cast dark shadows on her navel picking teenage life, it would just be a teacher or a boyfriend or someone else or something else. But I agree that he keeping it in private and being the bigger person would have been the best way. We don't know if he already tried that, though... but if he did try reasoning with her before, I don't see the harm in stepping up the discipline ladder a bit. After all, as his dad, his responsibility is to prepare her for a life as an adult, which is only a couple of years away for her, and in which it is very bad form to do stuff like that, unless it is done against lads.

If he never tried reasoning with her before, though, I agree that it's not the best of judgements. But on the other hand, the bloke probably knows his little girl better than we do, so maybe he judged it necessary to speak this kind of language? Wink I guess we'll never know.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic