SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2012 Fishing Trip - roll call, did anybody get lost on sea?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gar are evil, and eat all the good fish.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Good fish? Like the one you guys caught last year...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You mean this?:

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gar are nasty, as are chain pickerel (of the esox family). Once upon a time I caught a sunfish and as I reeled it in, the line suddenly got very heavy. A pickerel had chomped the sunfish and came along for the ride. One hook, two fish!! There was great excitement on the dock that day, I'll tell 'ya! I was fishing at a private "rod and gun club", and the "rod" people were distressed to discover pickerel were in their pond. Ha!

Back to the VD thread, gents. Cool

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gar are nasty.... Once upon a time I caught ....

Fae, you melt my heart more as each day passes.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wait 'till I tell you about the time I went fishing in the Chesapeake Bay and caught a croaker. Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:smiling: I'm waiting.

Fae, I'm thinking we just let these guys go off on their boat and we find a nice, shady bank to cuddle up on - our bobbers sitting peacefully on the hopefully snapping turtle free pond and just enjoying our day, talking about Jim Croce songs.

ETA - do you think Bear knows how to fish? Well, she's a bear, but can she use a pole?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, you'll have to ask Bear. Smile The shady bank sounds inviting. I haven't fished with bobbers in ages! ♥

Croakers: I was fishing for black drum one early morning with a friend's dad (she hated to fish, so he took me). I reeled in something I didn't recognize, and he said, "Well now, that's a nice croaker!" As I turned to ask what a croaker is, the fish opened his mouth and went "CRROOOOAAAAK." I dropped it in the boat where it proceeded to thrash about and croak, and I feared my friend's dad was going to wet his pants he was laughing so hard. Razz

Snapping turtles: Catfishing with my dad when I was 8. I learned how to plank them and skin, etc. Something huge got on my line, and I yelled for dad to help. He and his friend came running -- we pulled and pulled, and after much fuss a huge, and I mean HUGE, snapping turtle came sucking up out of the mud. It calmly looked at me, raised it's huge 'paw', and with one of its giant claws snapped the line as if it were swatting a fly and disappeared back into the mud. I was convinced I'd met a dinosaur. My dad and his friend nearly crapped their drawers and never took me catfishing again. Their loss! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't know, you'll have to ask Bear.

I shall, if you don't mind sharing that shady bank.

I had to google 'croaker fish' - I have never encountered one, but I grew up in Northern California, where the rivers tend to be colder.

I used to run into gar and snapping turtles a lot when I was stationed in Georgia...little buggers, both. There were people there who would fish for gar only....because they thought it was fun Shocked

Quote:
I was convinced I'd met a dinosaur.

Laughing

Quote:
I haven't fished with bobbers in ages!

:sigh: I love bobbers. Just relaxing in the quiet on a nice, secluded bank and then the excitement as your bobber suddenly disappears...nothing better on a Sunday morning, I think.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Bobbers are awesome if one is meditating and not fishing with intent to bring a bunch in. I use rubber worms, 8 lb. test, and target bass. They listen. Laughing

I tried to teach my niece how to fish when she was little. We used bobbers. After about 5 minutes she got frustrated and yelled, "Aunt ****, my bobber is broken! It's not bobbing!" She hadn't grasped the concept that a fish had to make it bob.

@Bankster, I'm afraid your anti-VD thread has been thoroughly hijacked.

heehee! Cool

EDIT: OK, I'll be nice. Here's a bon voyage gift. Happy boating!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if one is meditating and not fishing with intent to bring a bunch in.

That's usually my style of fishing, just something to help me unwind - if I catch a good size bass I'll clean it and bring it home but mostly I catch/release.

Fishing with lures is too much like work - I'll go out to the Illinois river to flyfish for trout if I want to do that. Very Happy

Quote:
She hadn't grasped the concept that a fish had to make it bob.

Laughing I'm looking forward to teaching my 6 years old son later this summer, and some camping, once I work out dates with my ex.

Sorry, Bankster - sometimes fishing threads just need hijacked.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm looking forward to teaching my 6 years old son later this summer, and some camping, once I work out dates with my ex.

How fun!!! jump_4_joy I wish you a gentle summer. Last year was so brutally hot that not much fishing nor camping was had. My fishing buddy and I braved an early July morning, and although we got 16 in the boat, each fish was almost hot to the touch. With the water so low they were driving us under structure with almost every hit, but it was apparent they were hungry, poor things. We don't catch and release, as the property owner asks that we keep the bass population under control. Yeah, I know. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We don't catch and release, as the property owner asks that we keep the bass population under control.

I need a neighbor like that.

Quote:
Yeah, I know.

Then I won't say it. Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this mean you guys are coming on the boat?

If not, I'll feel obligated to be inappropriate during your woo session.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The very idea that you could ever be inappropriate shocks me to my very foundation. Truly. Razz

Oh, and I fixed this for you:
Quote:
during your woo sessions

Yes, plural. Cool

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes, plural.

Ha! and a grin.

....not gloating.

....honestly.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
^^The very idea that you could ever be inappropriate shocks me to my very foundation. Truly. Razz

I'm sure I can think of something to disrupt the romantic gooshiness.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote
Quote:
Gar are nasty, as are chain pickerel (of the esox family).

A Pike wrote: Yes we are all predatory fish (as are all fish you use lures for) and have teeth. We are all part of the food chain and exist for that reason and are not adverse to getting an easy meal.
Any more derisory comments from you about myself or my cousins will result in Mr Spank visiting Botty land.

Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Game on, Captain Scissors! Very Happy Nothing will quell my ardor. Bring it! Cool

EDIT: My apologies, Esox. I knew as soon as I posted that I owed you apologies. I love every pike I've ever met, honest. ♥

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nothing will quell my ardor. Bring it!

:more sighing on my part:

I've read about pike in Sandford books...are they good to eat?

And resize your post in the VD thread! Laughing

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Do you mean me, resize? I can't see what needs it. Question

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to be a thorn between two (or three?) roses here but smoked Pike fillets or fish cakes taste great, but it's all 'catch and release now' coarse angling wise, which is good.

Tsnerd - Done & apologies( I thought Dora would appreciate a big one).

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And resize your post in the VD thread!

That was meant for Esox here, which he addressed.

Thanks, Esox Very Happy

Quote:

I can't see what needs it.

....and a large, gigantic, 'Oh?'

Quote:
but smoked Pike fillets or fish cakes

Hmmm...may need to wander up north to experience...what do they taste like? I really like trout, bass and catfish...anything like that?

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do you think Bear knows how to fish? Well, she's a bear, but can she use a pole?

Quote:
I don't know, you'll have to ask Bear.

I don't know. It may be difficult for me to grasp a pole with my lack of opposable thumbs. I've been fishing with my paws and teeth for so long. I may just need the expertise and nimble fingers of a capable man or woman (preferably both at once) to teach me.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm happy to.
(I think I just heard tsnerd faint. Laughing)

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic