SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here, got my first scam email!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeeprnovru
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys Im Nate, and im glad to be here and love what you guys do!
I have never had more fun than looking at the pic in the trophy room!!! HA!

I am to new to this to do any good and still need to read up and get lots of advice before taking on a scammer. I have received one that looks like a good one and I want to give it to one of you pros to bait.

I have the email saved in my email acct. What do I need to do to hand it over to a pro? I want to see how it gos and watch a pro do it so I can follow along and learn the trade.

It appears to be coming out of Malaysia,and this is the gist of it.

"My name is Mrs Elizabeth Smith.I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 69 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,i lost my husband and i was left alone i have no family andI will be going for an operation,and i pray that i survive the operation I have decided to
WILL/donate the sum of $10,500,000(Ten million five hundred
thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord."

So let me know who wants it or what to do to get it to a pro so I can forward it to or post it where it needs to be.

Thanks guys! And sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, Im a newb, and I will catch on! Embarassed
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why hand him over to a pro?

new gmail account, and answer him from there. he has no recordings to see, if he really sent the mail to your account.

follow the basic rules, which are

bait safe, let no real life data be involved

never pay money

don't tell, that you bait him, don't educate him

western union and moneygram are bad, you need his bank account (alan likes bank accounts).

stall him

read the stickies, eater univerity and get a mentor Wink

welcome to the board

by the way: those dying widows survive extremely long times, and if they really die, you can't be sure that they wont resurrect.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! A couple more suggestions:

Read dying widow baits in the Publish forum. I did one called Tickling the Spanish Ivories.

Make sure your IP address is hidden, just in case.

Use a plausible, but nonexistent, street address.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Jeeprnovru
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reply goes as such:

Id be happy to help you. Praise Jeebus! That is very good of you to think about the lives of others in such a trying time!
Im always willing to help a fellow christian.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want someone more experienced to follow along & help you out, get a mentor Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Dying widow, classic format... If you want to survive a plane crash wrap yourself in dying widows. Them things are tough!

As an aside, don't send them ID, fake or not. They will re-use it on victims. Ask tons of dumb questions about WU and moneygram, and they will give up a bank account to shut you up. Faff around with moneygram, ask for another bank account (the first one was invalid) and off you go... A trail of dead accounts and a very sore lad.

pilliwinks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get thyself to Eater U.

I would say that and the mentor program are the two greatest resources added to 419eater in the past 8 years.

Take advantage of them. They are free, easy and 100% risky free.
Jeeprnovru
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im waiting on his ass to reply....tisk tisk lad!!! Its been days!
WelshLad
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeeprnovru wrote:

It is like when you are a kid around the time of your birthday, expectantly waiting for Postie to deliver your birthday cards.... And then all you get is a generic one line answer!!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater!

There is no reason to hand him over to “pro”. I know when you start your nervous, but this will soon be replaced with delight.

This place is a great resource of knowledge and also we have a surplus section to try your hand at different formats.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember when I hopped into the pool and went after my first lad. Was terrified I'd somehow make a huge mess of things. No such thing as Eater U or any of the other wonderful resources that we have now, back then to help out.

Managed to stay afloat and made the lads life a misery, along with a lot of lads after that over the years. Sure, there's been a few fallen off the hook, but then there is always the Surplus Forum to find another lad in Twisted Evil .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeeprnovru wrote:

Pick another from surplus. Sometimes they get more replies than they can handle.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember my first, I didn't know about eater or the community of people making life hell for these scum, I just thought it was funny to mess with him and knowing the email I was using had no real connection to myself I did so. After some fun I wound up here, I tried to quit and leave once, but it didn't work, this stuff is addictive.

Nowadays I know to play a little safer and use a IP hiding email and all that, but it was still a great way to lose my virginity.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic