SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Ditz's 1st Farcebook scammer (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me assure you, lad is NOT a happy camper! Under the subject header of "Re: I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME AND BECOME ONE OF MY BOYS THAT WASHING MY CARS OK" I get this back:

Quote:
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND LETTING YOU KNOW I AM NIGER GUY IGBO GUY OK,MY MAN I GET MANY WORK WAY THE PAY ME OK,I DON'T HAVE TIME ON THIS WASTING OF BULLSH*T OK, MY MANY PLS STOP WRITING ME OK,YOU OKADA MAN LEAVE ME AND GO AND LOOK FOR PA SINGER TO CARRY OK I AM GOING TO CLOP THIS NIGHT AND I WISH YOU ARE HERE IN GHANA I COULD HAVE TAKE YOU AT AND PAY FOR ASHAWO,MY MAN PLS LEAVE THAT YOU GAME AND ASK ME WHICH LEVEL NOW WAITING DAY OK I WILL SHOW WHAT GUYS AND WORKING WHICH YOU DON'T KNOW OK,

I think that was a threat! Anyone have a Ghana based lad they want beaten up??? I also get two emails sent to fake lawyer:

Quote:
i am very happy to understand all you step,please giving you my phone number aging is not a problem and letting you know that if you are really business partner why cant you give some one his payment slip you use transfer money,bellow os my phone number aging,
+<snippo>
thanks once aging and you are well come in any way,
PRINCE EMEK,

I love it when he spells his own name wrong!!! I also get this:

Quote:
I WILL BE HAPPY THAT YOU SHOULD STOP MAILING ME AND TELLING ME YOU MADE MY PAYMENT TO BENIN WHICH I AM IN GHANA AND THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU IS IN GHANA HERE SO IF IS BECAUSE OF THE FORM I DID NOT FILL THAT FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY OK AND THE ONE I HAVE IS OK FOR ME SH*T

So JUST to rub it in (and let him know that not only has he missed out on his cash, the mysterious Alan has hopefully closed his bank account by now), fake lawyer gets back to lad:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

Let me clarify the current situation for you! You WERE a potential business partner, but failure to fill in form 1126 has negated that opportunity. And because of your failure to fill in Form 1126, money transfers have been sent to the Lad in Benin, and not to you. As such, the lad in Benin is now considered by the Board of to be the Business partner and is able to request payment/transfer slips at any time. Since you are no longer involved in the process, you are ineligible to receive transfer slips since they are not involving you in any way. Sending you copies of the transfer slips would be a breach of the Australasian privacy Act, and as a law Firm, I have no intention of doing that. As I have mentioned many times before, I have worked very hard to get this firm to where it is, and I will not do anything that will place my staff in Jeopardy.

Oh and one more thing before I forget. The final reason the Board rejected your application was not just the failure to fill out form 1126. There was also the fact that the phone number you've given us multiple times does not work and the bank account you have given us does not work either.

It was felt that if you could not even provide your own correct details then you were not who you claimed to be. Benin Lad had no problem contacting us. I have spoken to him personally on numerous occasions. I have been unable to access the number given to me by yourself at any time. surely you can see our position on this matter!

Have a nice day,

Barry

I am hoping that upon reading this, lad is doing this: :banghead:

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad writes back, I sense a bit of frustration:

Quote:
thanks once aging,i am not going to give another Bank Account Details ok and for that for i have made my self clear that i am not going to fill any thing ok,and if you like transfer the money to America i don't care ,i can see you are wasting your time telling me my phone number and the account i give to you is not working that is bullshit ok all my information is working ok,i can say good bye and if you dont have any good news for me don't wright me ok,

Though I consider this to be pretty much over, I will squeeze every last ounce out of it, just to annoy him. I send this back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Lad,

I have no intention of requesting a bank account from you since the one you provided is insufficient given that you are unwilling to even help yourself in this matter.

And where on earth is this idea of America coming from. Mr Lad, I have told you many times that I like you personally, though I do admit to finding it difficult to work with you. But the fact is, that despite the many opportunities we have given you to help yourself, you have sabotaged yourself at every opportunity!

I also remind you that you have never rung me on the work number provided at the bottom of each email. We have three receptionists who all tell me that they have never dealt with you at any level whatsoever.

I thank you for your time (though not your lack of patience) and wish you well in your future endeavours.

Barry

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends a new number back to fake lawyer:

Quote:
thanks my dear,
and you can reach me on my second number +233544004983

Ho hum, that's just boring! Let's get fake lad to taunt real lad a little more:

Quote:
Smallboi,

I am trying to help you here. You made it so easy for me to chop yo dolla, it was almost embarrassing! Poor smallboi! Diddums, did the nasty scammer trick you out of your payday! If you'd listened to me, I wouldn't be spending your payday

And hey, if you are that keen for me to come to Ghana, I'm happy to come visit! Though I know you're such a lazy sack of sh*t, you wouldn't even get out of bed! If you are as good a fighter as you are a scammer, I have no threat from you there either! There there little smallboi, pucker up... And kiss my ass!!!

One love,

Chris

PS: Here's one of your cars I washed a little earlier! It's attached below!

I attached this image as well:

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. Under the subject header of "I WILL LIKE YOU TO MEET ME IN GHANA", lad writes:

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE DEALING WITH NIGERIA BIG GUY NWAFOR NIGERIA NWAFOR IGBO,SO MY BOY GO IF YOU COME IN GUY MAN I HAVE SEE MONEY MORE THAN YOU OK,JUST TO ASK ME WAITING DAY,

Under the subject heading of "Meet me in Tamale then", I send this back:

Quote:
Smallboi,

From what I've seen so far there's nothing big about you, and I suspect that includes your small penis! Do you f*ck de gay as well? What am I saying, of course you do! No woman would want a small dick boi like you, so you take it up the ass like a true gay! Do you scream like aq bitch as the gay sticks his dick up your tight little ass? Of course you do! you scream: "More, more! F*ck me I am a little girl!"

As it happens, small dick boi, I have a payday to collect in Tamale in a few weeks, why don't you join me there to see how a real guyman works! Why? 'Cos you're a small dicked lazy loser whose too lazy to do any real work to get a big payday! Your dolla was way too easy to chop! Am even thinking of passing your name to other real guymen so they can chop your dolla as well

Which reminds me, the next payment from YOUR payday is tomorrow. Am gonna buy me a woman and f*ck her over my car like the hero you should have been! loser!

One love,

Chris

If his misogynism DOES get him to travel from Accra to Tamale, then I win. 1200 miles there and back. I get the safari I wanted in the 1st place Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic