SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My absense....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I've been away for ten days due to my stupidity of hurting my back.

I had decided to put my house up for sale and while in the process of cleaning up the playroom, I managed to throw my back out while I was mid-bend. Other than childbirth and my oldest poking me in the eye (and ripping my cornea), the pain I felt, ranked right up there with those two. OMG it felt like hell and took me 5 minutes to get down 13 steps.

Holy crap it was awful. So my good friend came over and we called for an ambulance. I could not move off the couch. Luckily I was laying on a blanket and the paramedics had to lift me on the stretcher using the blanket.

Spent nearly an hour in the ER only to be sent home in as much pain as I got there in. They gave me some percocets and some prescription strength ibuprofen and sent me on my un-merry way.

So, I'm recovering slowly with the use of a cane. Hopefully I will be fully recovered by the time the Polar Bear plunge comes around in a little over a week from now.

Hugs,
TCG
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, that sounds horrible but I'm glad you are back.

Ladies, if you can choose, don't clean up. Leave it to the men. Cool

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I should have clarified... my kids playroom Embarassed

I'm so glad they aren't in here asking me for an explanation lmfao!
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey

Hope your okay, how is your back now?

Good to see you back on the site

SMO
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SMO,

My back still hurts but not nearly as much as it did when it first happened. I've been able to move around more each day trying not to overdo things so I don't end up back at square one.

Thanks for asking Smile

TCG
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain!!

I'm a veteran of 3 back surgeries, and still deal with bad back pain every once in a while. At least my ER docs give me some better pain meds, and a good supply of them too.

Please take care!!
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry to hear this and glad you're back (here).

Definitley time to delegate those heavy tasks, what a time for it to happen though, just when you're moving! You have my sympathies.
(Someone is bound to uncharitably suggest that you timed it like that on purpose, the cynical buggers)

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They can be cynical all they like Wink They won't be spouting off at the mouth when they realize that I plunged into the river two saturdays from now for charity, while they were all too chicken to do so.

I'm really hoping I'll be 100% better by then. Last time I plunged for charity, the water was a balmy 41 degrees (Fahrenheit NOT Celsius) which is pretty damn cold.

Anyway, with trying to find another place to move to and selling the house, I'm really going to try to be in the forums at least three times a week, even if it's just to check in and ask questions pertaining to my latest lad.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Craptastic Goddess wrote:
(Fahrenheit NOT Celsius)

Welcome back. I'm glad to hear you do not use the metric system. There are plenty of Canadians around here, so be careful as to who you befriend.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
plenty of Canadians around here, so be careful as to who you befriend.

Eh!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
+1! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See, you just whisper The Can and they come out of the woodwork.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too feel your pain, Craptastic. I broke my back last year... holding a sign... yea, its embarrassing. Can't wait to hear what Pastor Frank has to say about that one.

In my defense though, I don't use the metric system....

Anyway, I'm glad you don't have to go through surgery to recover, nearly a year after my surgery I can still feel it. I recommend asking your doctor for some physical therapy charts, strengthen those muscles!

And ripped cornea.... F$%!S@!#D#@#$

That is all. Razz

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have my sympathies Craptastic. Thought I knew what pain is like with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (in both feet) and severe ankylosing spondylitis in my lumbar vertebrae.

BTW, what is this farenheit thingy? Don't tell me a lad has been trying to de-educate you Laughing .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic