SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a lad to fill ot a form

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this gold lad (and his partner) to fill out a form. It seems they want to come here according to their latest correspondence below. I doubt that once they get thei money (not) that it would never happen. Anyway, I was happy I got a lad to fill a form, first time I got them to do that. This bait has been going on for quite some time. Any pointers would be most welcome.

Quote:
Dear Mr.Peter
I have fill the form now and I have attached it here so check it.I have fill the form and attached it here.
You will have to send the $10,500 into two places that is $5,250.00 each through Western Union money transfer to my secretary
name:LAWRENCE ROLAND RUBY,ACCRA GHANA.and send me the western union information so that my secretary will go and pick it up
to start the shipment for the 3kg Gold to be deliver to you.
And I will also like you to send me your direct telephone number to enable our Agent to get in contact with you upon his arrival
in the United State.And also send me the name of the airport where he will arrive.And as soon as you make the payment also update Mr.Michael to enable him to send us his
Representative who will accompany our agent with the Gold to united states.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratz on the trophy Thumbs up

Unfortunately it's not acceptable: he's giving a P.O. Box as his address Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, didn't know there was a trophy for this. The one I have was from working with my mentor Bravo. I will have to look at the trophy list again to refresh my memory. I was looking for tips though on how to proceed but I am reading through some finished baits again and getting some good ideas.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ There's not exactly a sig icon for this but the filled in form is accepted as a 'Trophy" here at Eater.

A trophy simply means a piece of "work" that the lad has delivered to you.
This ranges from filled forms, silly pictures, etc ...

There are sig icons for trophies though (tattoo's, safaris, killed sites, closing down phonelad numbers, etc ...)

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic