SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nancy Cares

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is another lad from 4ppl

Quote:
PLEASE MY DEAR I NEED YOUR HELP IN MY SITUATION WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Nancy Cares [email protected] to me

show details 2:41 PM (14 minutes ago)

Hello dear,
I am more than happy in your response to my email. How was your day?,Mine is a little hotter here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Nancy Fakiba , from Ivory Coast in West Africa, I'm 24, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, ( never married before) and now I'm living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.Please you can read the news from this link------- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/country_profiles/1043014.stm#overview

I love reading and sports and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.

Please listen to this important information about me, my late father Dr Frederick Fakiba was the managing director of Fred-cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where i am leaving now.

I am with my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me I will send it to you latter, because when he was alive that a certain amount of money deposited in one of his banks which he used my name as the next of king for the family The amount involved is $ 7.3 (seven million three hundred thousand dollars). And I have the contact with the bank so you can at least have the money to start a new life for me, but I should have asked for a foreign partner as my representative for the state of my life here,

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, and I want to return to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.So I like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travel documents and plane tickets to come and meet you.

I kept the secret from people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Rev. Henry Joshua who is in charge of (Christ the Light Church) here in the camp, he is like a father to me.So from above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the confidence that i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is French but English is my favorite because I speak English fluently. But for trust and safety first, I would like you to send me your answer in your data as your full name, country, address, age and occupation so that I can send it to the bank and let them know our plans .

Meanwhile I wish you would telephone the Reverend so we can talk more,Rev. phone number is (+221765012967) if you call and tell him you want to talk to me, he will call me in the hostel to come and answer your call.Have a nice good day and think of me, waiting to hear Good news from you soon as possible.
Yours in love,
Miss Nancy.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HONEY PLEASE TRY AND CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HELP

Nancy Cares to me

show details 12:33 AM (6 hours ago)

My Dearest.
How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i prayed over it and get convinced to go ahead.I believe everything i want in a man is in you.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone,I am happy to hear your voice today and i will love to always hear your sweet voice. Honey if possible you can help me to get a mobile phone of mine own so we can be able to talk always freely.

Like i told you before i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.so i have informed them about you and i will also like you to write to them with your email address so that they will reply you and tell you the procedure, You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Bank name...............................Royal Bank of Scotland plc
Email:.......................................royalbankfundtransferunit@scotlandmail.com
.........................................rbsctransferunit@aol.co.uk
The name of the transfer manager......(Sir Steve Robson).
Phone number.......................+44 203 239 6717
The account number is............RB343I05601364/QB/71/SB.
The name of Depositor............Mr Fedrick Fakiba
Next of kin...............................Miss Nancy Fakiba
Amount deposited...................$ 7.3 million usa dollars

Contact them now on how to transfer the 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Have a nice sleep tonight i love you.Here i send you my pictures again and please send me your own.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Nancy.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic