SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ramond Smith - split from necro

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
duke4172
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raymond Smith is a fraud and I caught on early and played him along for about a week until he decided to move on to the next person who happens to be my best friend! Raymond found me on Shtyle and started chatting with me on Yahoo messenger
http://www.shtyle.fm/profile.do?userid=30781250

You run this photo through Google and this comes up-->http://1192.webdeki-bbs.com/1192_thread_5.html

http://www.woofhunt.com/wantedmangs.cfm?username=jerry99&bunkhouse=WoofHunt

http://es.netlog.com/Coquitofred

http://www.facefinder.net/talent.php?id=8898

Honey you are the love of my life and i will never hide anything from
you because i love you so much, although i have never trusted anyone
in this life the way i trust you now, I'm hoping that you will never
disappoint me.During our work routine here in Afghanistan, there was a
community called Basra in Kabul this community were attacked by some
Taliban,on the process i was signaled and took some of my colleagues
to intervene, and we succeeded in protecting the life and properties of
the people of that community, i and my colleagues were shown
appreciation regards to our help, i personally was given 4 bars of
gold and a sum of 900,000.00 USD,they gave me that amount for my kind
gesture,towards the people of Basra,but due to the high rate of monitoring
by our superior officers, i decided to keep the parcel with me for so long,
i have no option than to have it delivered to you now that we are getting
deployed soonest, honey promise me that you will never disappoint me on
this, i love you so much and i trust you, honey i want to know if i can trust you by
sending my life savings to you, once president Obama resolves with Arabic leaders
we will be deployed back from Afghanistan back home and i will come down to you
so that we can invest with these money and treasure that the lord has blessed me
with for the kind and loyal service i have given to my country.honey all you need do is to contact the delivery company so that that they will deliver my parcel to you, it is 2 brown boxes.I need to know if i can confide in you,sending my package to your address.Please reply now.

Yours only
Raym

Hello Duke,
Sweetie i am sending this message to you because i feel you in my heart and according to the wise saying that says it is only a mad person that goes to bed while his roof is on fire, babe my soul and heart is on fire thinking of your looks , i really don't know how to say sweet words that will melt your heart to really understand the way i feel about you but i know that with this my little expression you will know that there is someone who can never stay a whole day without having deep thought about you,dearie i am standing in the world's longest queue just for the pleasure of moments with you, honey i know it is very rude of me coming in this way but i know that almighty God has reason for every thing we do in life. Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine, I don’t know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy, even if the person you marry turns out not to be me. True love is about the other person, it’s not about yourself. I am willing to let you go where ever you want, but I hope that eventually you choose me. as i told you earlier at shtyle.fm that i just read through your profile and liked you

I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you.I have been through many relationships, but didn't really take them seriously. I was used and played by a fake guy who I really loved. So I decided to play men the same way that man once played me. I wasn't born a bitch, it's just a man that made me this way. Since then I have not taken chances with a man. But you happened, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I saw you. At first I was confused,i didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like. You seemed cool, nice and funny some things I really liked in a life partner. So I took a chance and got with you. In the beginning, things didn't seem that well, I actually had my doubts about you. I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously. But, it was too late to look back; I had already fallen for you since the day I met you and I wasn't really looking forward to giving up too soon. I tried so hard to have you, I wasn't going to let you go so easily! Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything,i only need a true love from you because the life is so short people die and go without expressing there true desire toward the person they truely have feeling for that is why i decided to bring out my true heart to compose and write all these long message to you, i know it is stupid for me to be going this far but i know it only takes a true mind to settle down and bring out it's expression, honey you are my jewel.

Regard
Your Secret Admirer
Raymond

Hello honey,

i got your email and i am really impressed with your soft words which really tells me that i can trust you , honey just send me your name and address so that early morning tomorrow i can move out and register these package in your name, honey please remember this is my life savings please don't betray my trust, honey you don't even know how many years i have waited to find you, do you know me chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you baby,. What more can a guy say to the man who opened his heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of his love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That is the love that I feel for you. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby., honey when you are done with the call you are making just send me your name and correct address so that i would be able to register this package soon because soonest we will be deployed within the next 2 weeks so i need to send these items out before my superiors discover this, i want a better future for both of us including our closed relatives and friend

Forever Yours,

Raym

Hello honey,
it's not been easy for me here in camp , there are so much training and security alert and my division is presently assigned for the security routine in the camp so due to that i have been so much busy in my duties and was unable to register the package early enough, because even our present General patrols during the security check ,sweetie right now USA armed force security is at it's highest peak of security alert since after the bomb blast ,baby even right when i was busy i had you in my mind saying to my self oh i know someone is out there waiting to see me online as i have really gotten fond of you baby, sweetie i really miss you ,honey am so sorry i didn't come online again just to hear and read your soft touches messages in live chat, baby your warm chat keeps my mind awake each an every time i finished chating with you ,

even most of my colleagues over here have noticed the quite change in my
mood and character every day i finish chating with you online, honey i came to tell you that i miss you so much, you have really made me get fond of you, I have missed you so much today. I kept thinking of the security of your arms when you hold me, the wonderful flutter in the pit of my stomach when you look at me with loving eyes, the tender kisses that you leave on my lips as you leave in the morning even when i have not yet kissed you before There is just something about the autumn air that makes me
feel at ease and open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside my body. It is like a delicate thunderstorm. With every kiss the storm gets stronger. The lightning strikes and my body yearns for you. The thunder roars and memories of your kiss, your touch, your taste which i haven't even witnessed before they all
overwhelm me. All I can do is close my eyes for the few seconds that the memory lasts and savor it as it fades away. Baby look at the attached picture i sent you , it is just the glance symbol of what i exactly mean when i say i miss you, Oh I have missed you dearly ever since today , With the simplest kiss, you have made my heart soar and my body tingle with anticipation of your warmth. Baby, you are amazing.

baby i have registered these items as a special USA military consignment so that no authority would be able question the package till it gets to your door step, please
honey i hope you don't allow visitors to enter your room because i want you to keep these package in your room without letting anyone know , baby i have registered
these package in your name , honey please all you will do is to contact the courier so that they can issue you the courier tracking number which would enable you know the present location of the package, honey please

endeavor to let me know when the package gets to you,

waiting for your reply...love you

Yours only
Raym

hello dearie i just had free time to come and check on you right now , as i already told you before that i always use my little free period to check on you, sweetie has the courier given you the courier tracking number so that you can be able to know the time the package gets to you, i am really worried please you know this is my life savings and my sweat you should know that someone sending out such items would never be at rest if feed back is not given to him, please tell me what is the present country where my package is, use the courier tracking number to know exact place my package is

why are you making me to get more worried , please where presently is the package, please reply me

Raym is suposed to be from the United States but the grammer and language in these letters proves otherwise!

What do you think?
Have a safe weekend!
Duke!
duke4172
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

because you saw some body using my picture to inpersonate me does not mean i am fake, after all without original fake can never just exist , so what have i done so wrong to exist , every body is just treating me bad for no good reason

hello it is not it the real thing there happening to me now is that you don't trust me
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I split these two posts off from a nearly 5 year old necro in this thread.

From forum FAQs:

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several months to bump it back to the top again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

I'm confused by your posts. Is the second one meant to be a quote received in reply? It's typical for scammers to steal photos from Facebook and elsewhere so it's a certainty that any pictures used are of an innocent person.

It's also probable that the "Raymond Smith" you write about has nothing to do with the scammer who was discussed in the 2007 thread. That's a pretty common name and scammers constantly make up western-sounding names. It doesn't by any means indicate that it's the same scammer.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic