SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Here, have scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DO68
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, love the website, just stumbled on in from the searching of scumbags like the one bothering me atm.

Briefly, listed an item on craigslist, several mails later a guy in Nigeria is getting impatient for the tracking number of the laptop Im not going to send.

Around the office here, we are debating on actually shipping a number of things: a turd, a pic of all 10 of us flipping them off, a brick, etc.

So, I will now scan through the multitude of info here, and decide my next course of action...or...if a pro would like to point me in the right direction, that'd be great too.

Thanks, and glad to be here Very Happy
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome,

Please read the stickies, sign up for a risky free mentor to guide you and bait safe.

Baiting safely means keeping your real life details away from the scammer. Sending the things that you indicate would be - illegal (in the case of the turd - also consider that the package could be opened by customs etc) and risky as the scammer would have your details.

A far better idea would be to post the scammers details (his email address and email including headers) here, so that he can get some attention.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't. This person knows who you are, and where you live. Some scammers have contacts in other countries (US, Canada, Europe) and these contacts could theoretically pose a threat to you if you offend them!

Don't ever bait someone who has real info on you.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
DO68
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10-4, thx, lessons 1-3 learned already.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Could you post the first email he sent, with headers, in Surplus?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not that you're continuing with the bait but FYI sending human fecal matter to someone could land you in a heap of p*** err trouble with the law .... think "Bio Hazard".

Welcome to Scambaiting Laughing
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where sending a piece of sh*t to a piece of sh*t would be funny, I doubt it's legal.

If you want to send him anything, I'll suggest either a broken laptop or a bunch of random electronics (I'm thinking single IC's, resistors, capacitors, and so on) and tell him to assemble it himself.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't support freight baiting, period.

Even if it was anonymous and you sent only legal items, there is no good reason to waste your own money sending junk to scammers--and if he is covering the shipping, you can be certain that he is using a hacked account or stolen credit card. Not only does the shipping company become an ITP, it also hurts all of us in increased shipping costs when companies make up for fraud losses by charging more to legitimate paying customers.

Here is one of many threads on the topic.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188753

Drop him and move on, or give it a few days and then start a new, completely anonymous bait.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rats! I was thinking it would be cool to ship a load of junk to them at their expense as my worldly belongings.

(This is much harder than it seems)

Oh well, wasting their time is still the best option. (For a newby anyway)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It wouldn't be at their expense, which I think is the main problem. They love stolen DHL accounts and such like, frequently using them in reshipping scams. There are other good reasons too but basically, avoid. Far better to get them running after a parcel that isn't there, cheaper and less effort for you which is also a plus. Don't work too hard for these guys Wink
I have a nice parcel bait going which I hope to publish soon, if it works out ok (and even if it doesn't). The parcel is, of course, a lie...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic