SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mary has some tig old bitties!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We exchanged a few mails on 4 ppl before going email.

Quote:
here is more abot me

Mary Cecilia [email protected] to me

show details 2:10 PM (11 minutes ago)

Here is more about me and what i need from a relatioship..
I'm a touchy-feely type of woman Im 5'7tall, 145lbs, eyes brown , hair blonde....I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to be on the beach, fishing or talking with my man about the seashells you found or the fish you caught that was bigger than mine.The key to my heart will be the man who wants to be close to me, holding hands, hugging, spending OUR time together doing the things we both like to do, like seeing a good movie, working out, or just sitting at home nestled in front of a tv on a cold winter nite. A man with some energy, not a couch potato. He needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, a happy with himself man, that likes to talk as well as listen, who wants a friend that leads to love, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one woman in his arms. I'll be faithfull to you, and there when you need an ear that listens. Kissing you when you least expect it. I need 1: Caring, loyal, loving and honnest, a man to share the good and the bad, the sweet and the sour. I don't have delusions of perfection but there is a large area in the middle of the road that is big enough for the two of us to be. The man I am looking for may have children or not...2:Someone who has their own dreams and their own goals but wants to share them 3:Someone who believes in the power of friendship and that, like anything else, friendships require work and understanding,honest, loyal, faithful, understanding, caring person for friendship and or marriage. they must have a sence of humor and who is out going. 4:Someone who believes in giving a person the benefit of a doubt5:Someone who can share their world without losing their identity.

Quote:
Mary Cecilia [email protected] to me

show details 2:14 PM (8 minutes ago)

Hello, I got your mail,thank you about your concern about me. i would like to tell you more about me.I am sincere about relationship,because love is something developed with trust,apply the same effort and determination make it successful.i am kool to meet, lovely and i like spending my quality time with my love one.i do fun, spending time on a beach,on a boat ride.........i like going on skinng,and am a homely person.....do devoted a large part of my resign for my home........But the quality i do expect from a relationship,he must be a man that can fill my morning with hope,my days with love and my night with passion.......someone who truly loves and understand me,must be a GOD fearing,someone who is genuinely love and sincere.thanks hoping to hear from you soon

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic