SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Due in London soon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am due to arrive in London today to meet my lad(s) at the airport. This may have been one of these times a phone would be a good thing to have. This bate has been one of my longest and has gone on well over a month. The sick lad has asked me to meet the security company there who I have not been in touch with in a week. The problem is that I am supposed to be on the plane and arriving in about an hour. He is not very pleased

Quote:
I am very worried from the information I got from the lawyer this morning concerning your trip to London to conclude this transaction. I asked the lawyer to get in touch with the security company to inquire if you have arrived but unfortunately, the security company, especially MR. xxxxxxxxx, told him that you have not contacted them since the 5th which you wrote to confirm your flight.

Jxxx, things are not done that way, you have been keeping me updated with all the details and I pressured that you will also be keeping the security company updated too. If you don’t keep them updated, how do you want to them to handle your case? I was also informed that you have not called them to inform them the time and your flight schedule? Supposing you get to London and the officer in charge is not on seat? What will you do?

Please this is not how to do things, I pressured you are updating the security company all this while but I am surprised from the news the lawyer just gave me and I am not happy about it at all.

I beg you for the success of this transaction, write them now and call them on phone 0044 xxxxxxxxxx. If you have done this, they will be able to know your arrival time and pick up from the airport instead of sleeping in the plane.

Please do me the biggest favor of my life by calling MR. XXXXXXXXXX on this number +44 xxxxxxxxxx to confirm your arrival time to him pleassssssse.

Since I can't call I will have to stall and email that I am on the plane and in a traffic pattern waiting to land (or something like that). Any other suggestions? Thanks!

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I learnt a while ago that when flying to meet a Lad, always 'book' an indirect flight. That way, you can use the 'got the wrong connecting flight' modality and land a few hundred miles away. This could get you a Safari.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, I have heard of this technique. Might still come in handy even though I have not contacted them since yesterday morning. I told them the connecting flight was late and I do not know when I will be landing. Maybe I will write them back saying I am in another airport.

You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

even the wrong airport in London is a major hassle. If you're supposed to land at heathrow and get to Luton instead you will face several hours of travelling.

Manchester, East Midlands, Bristol are good ones if you want him to really wear out his shoes, and expensive by rail.

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After landing in London (not really) I got a pushy email from the security company. I then wrote the sick lad that I was upset with their unprofessional behavior and that I may just take the 5 days I took off from work to see the sights in London. Security company wrote:

Quote:
I am surprised at your games and waste of time over this transaction, It is time you know that this is not a one man organization or a company under the control of a single person, there are policies and company procedures, for your information, mr John is not the one or person to meet with you when you arrive London, I am am the officer in charge and I will not be meeting with you unless there is a standard appointment arranged from the right department.

I understood you have been on transit from the states to London for about 36 hours, this is absorbed, and you have completely refused to make contact with me for reasons best known to you. Anyways, I need you to go through the right procedures and take the right steps to secure and appointment.

That was quite rude so I responded back to the sick lad:

Quote:
Hello Peter,
Below is a copy of an email I got from the security office. I do not like to be talked to in this manner. It is behavior such as this that I do not give too much personal information out in case things go an unpleasant way. You have been very nice and I want you to know that the flight was very long and I checked in late and went to bed. I did not know I had to check in immediately upon arrival as if I were a child. I do not wish to talk with this security company again. I took 5 days off from work to come here and perhaps I will just take a vacation and enjoy the sites if this is the way you conduct business. Good day.

I got a response back and he seemed rather desperate. I may try to get them to travel a bit... Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic