SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RESPECTIVELY AGENT ROLNALD T. HOSKO ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
2011 NOVEMBER 27
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)

ARREST ALERT TO YOU.

I HOPE YOU’RE UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TIMES THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO YOU?. .. Not yet no

WE HAVE WARNED YOU SO MANY TIME AND
YOU HAVE DECIDED TO IGNORE OUR E-MAILS OR BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT BEEN INSTRUCTED TO GET YOU ARRESTED, AND TODAY IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT THEN, WE WOULD FIRST SEND A LETTER TO THE MAYOR OF THE CITY WHERE YOU RESIDE AND DIRECT THEM TO CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN JAILED AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES WILL BE CONFISCATED BY THE FBI. .. well good luck with that.

WE WOULD ALSO SEND A LETTER TO THE
COMPANY/AGENCY THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR SO THAT THEY COULD GET YOU FIRED UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH WITH OUR INVESTIGATIONS BECAUSE A SUSPECT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY PRIVATE ORGANIZATION.
.. really? Does that include all the politicians

YOUR ID WHICH WE HAVE IN OUR DATABASE
BEEN SENT TO ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES IN AMERICA FOR THEM TO INSET YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE AS AN INTERNET FRAUDSTERS AND TO WARN PEOPLE FROM HAVING ANY DEALS WITH YOU. .. I hope you sent it to the tax man as well

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED ALL THIS
WHILE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN THE CERTIFICATE SIGNED, ENDORSED AND STAMPED AS
YOU WHERE INSTRUCTED IN THE E-MAIL BELOW. .. would it now

THIS IS THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATION (FBI) .. yes I kind of deduced that from your letter heading
AM WRITING IN RESPONSE TO THE E-MAIL YOU SENT TO US
AND AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS NO MORE TIME LEFT
TO WASTE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FROM THE 6TH OF NOVEMBER. AS STATED
EARLIER TO HAVE THE DOCUMENT ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED WITHOUT
FAILURE AND YOU MUST ADHERE TO THIS DIRECTIVES TO AVOID YOU BLAMING
YOURSELF AT LAST WHEN WE MUST HAVE ARRESTED AND JAILED YOU FOR LIFE AND
ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED.

YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR
DIRECTIVES AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU ON THE
20TH AS OUR DIRECTOR HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU GET THE PROCESS
COMPLETED YESTERDAY AND RIGHT NOW THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED
AGAINST YOU AND IT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE NEXT 48HOURS AS STRICTLY
SIGNED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR. .. yes I did fail to comply and I'm very sorry Mr scammer

WE HAVE INVESTIGATED AND FOUND OUT
THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THE FRAUDULENT DEAL WAS COMMITTED
WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S/IDENTITY AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU ID IS PLACED ON
OUR WEBSITE AS A WANTED PERSON, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A
SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BECAUSE AFTER THEN IT WILL BE
ANNOUNCE IN ALL THE LOCAL CHANNELS THAT YOU ARE WANTED BY THE FBI.
.. it it possible to get a picture of my butt on Americas most wanted?

AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND A HONEST MAN,
I DECIDED TO SEE HOW I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU END UP IN JAIL AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED ALL BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION'S WAS USED TO CARRY OUT A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, I CALLED THE EFCC AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO A PRIVATE ATTORNEY WHO COULD HELP YOU GET THE PROCESS DONE AND HE STATED THAT HEWILL ENDORSE, SIGN AND STAMP THE DOCUMENT AT THE SUM OF $260 USD ONLY AND
I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS IS CHEAPER FOR YOU. . EFCC .. erm .. you would be better off calling your mother ..

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE
WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARNT THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED YOUR IDENTITY TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA LAST YEAR WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $10.500,000.00 USD. .. surely if I had that kind of money on me, I would happily give you $360 just for the stupidity of your email .. but anyways

I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU THE 2010/11/05 BEING TODAY SO THAT YOU COULD GET
THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES ONCE IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU. .. raindrops keep falling on my head

YOU WOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH
MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW
DETAILS.

RECEIVER NAME ==== PAUL UBA

COUNTRY========== NIGERIA

CITY============== ABUJA

TEXT QUESTION==== URGENT

TEXT ANSWER===== MATTER

AMOUNT=====$360 USD

SENDERS NAME======

SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH
ARE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED
AND THE AMOUNT SENT.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE
MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE AGENCY BY TODAY BEING THE NOVEMBER 6TH
SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED
IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. .. immediately .. without further delay .. right .. can I make a cup of tea first I'm parched?

AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN
CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER
OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $9,000,000.00
USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.
.. I still don't get this, do you want to arrest me or send me money you twerp.

NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAS
BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE SHALL TRACE AND ARREST YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS
INSTRUCTIONS. .. as you keep saying

THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE

RESPECTIVELY
AGENT ROLNALD T. HOSKO

COUNTER TERRORIST UNIT .. oh so I'm a terrorist now

Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if I can hook him

Quote:
Hello Mr Uba?
I revived this email and was shocked utterly. I have never been involve in this kind of business, oh no.
In the lords name why would someone do this thing to me.I have been very ill in two weeks and the doctor now say I am dying of cancer of the scrotums.
So if you wish to arrest me i think you will have problem because of my illness will let the judge know I am too sick to go to prisons of course.
Let me know what process this is you talk about as I do not know who said some things about me. send me your identity card because i read your email and think that if you are honest man you will not
tell me to pay you to help me ok
what else can i do but ask you not to do this thing to me i beg you int he name of our lord jesus christ
i have only one son and i leave my money $1,000,000 to him and that is all my life saving
i do not want to have to pay fines from this ok
bye
Peter P Pann

Quote:
THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

ATTENTION SUSPECT. MR PERTER P. PANN ,

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody EXCEPT MR PAUL UBA as stated below. It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, "to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States." So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you. Attached a copy of my Office ID for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with.

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and satus of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime anywhere.

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE
CARRIED OUT, AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARNT THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED YOUR IDENTITY TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA LAST YEAR WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $10.500,000.00 USD.

I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU THE 2012/01/15 SO THAT YOU COULD GET
THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL
WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS
THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD
HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES ONCE IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU.

YOU WOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

RECEIVER NAME ==== PAUL UBA
COUNTRY========== NIGERIA
CITY============== ABUJA
TEXT QUESTION==== URGENT
TEXT ANSWER===== MATTER
AMOUNT=====$3,600 USD
SENDERS NAME======

SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH ARE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED AND THE AMOUNT SENT.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE AGENCY TODAY SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $10,500,000.00 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.

NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAS BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE SHALL TRACE AND ARREST YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS
INSTRUCTIONS.

You are given a grace TODAY to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

AGENT RONALD T. HOSKO.
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON D.C
FBI BADGE NUMBER 497 5013

It looks like he corrected the name (RONALD) and also upped the amount to $3,600., he also sent a pic of his identity badge.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally off script for a good rant. I'm looking for someone to take this bait further as I have another two ongoing. Someone to play the part of my son. I'm trying to see if I can get him safari.
PM me if interested.

Quote:
Hello,
the image you put in this email is blocked so they can not do me harm ok.
Why do you write me in this way it is so hard to understan what you are asking me to do,
why can you write easily and clear as to what thing i have done for you to do this
i did not recive of funs that are criminal ok
you say you have my address? tell me what is my address then
you FBI are bastards ok

Quote:
ATTENTION SUSPECT. MR PERTER P. PANN ,

this is not a child play, we are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State and Norway (Norway???) citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in U.S Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund directly to you. You do not have this document in your files, if you did the fund would not have been hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to you this funds are from Inheritance "willed " from C.B.N Bank Nigeria precisely. And its $10,500,000.00

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: 34567112, 39AZQV9007 owned by you.

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the Federal Bureau Of Investigation(E F C C,) Nigeria to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Office: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(EFCC)
Contact Person: BARRISTER PAUL UBA
EMAIL: [email protected]
Office Address: 72 western avenue victoria Island Lagos Nigeria

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the E F C C, Nigeria where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are to take care of the document by sending to the E F C C, Nigeria the sum of $3,500 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away. That is the only way the E F C C, Nigeria will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document.

Quote:
Hello,
With what you say. I did not ask for any fund to be willed to me. Who willed this money and why? I did not sign or involve myself in any business in Nigeria or any state in the U.S.A or in Norway. So why are you chasing me. I think you have the wrong person. Show me some document that prove I involve myself in this business. I think you cannot. I think you just try to get me into trouble for no reason. All you FBI are bastards! You hear me. I am not going to send the EFC or whoever they think they are any money, Tell your barristar that I am not interested in involve with him ok!
I have cancer of the scrotums and it really pains so I think before you catch me I will die and you will never touch my sons money ok

Quote:
ATTENTION SUSPECT. MR PETER P. PANN ,

DO YOU THINK WE ARE PLAYING WITH YOU? WE ALSO HAVE THE RECORD OF WHAT YOU CALLED THE F.B.I ALL THIS WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN JAIL IF YOU FAIL TO CLEAR YOUR NAME FORM THIS OUTSTANDING MESS YOU ARE CURRENTLY INTO. YOU ABUSE THE F.B.I AND YOU THINK YOU ARE GONNA GO FREE JUST LIKE THAT HUH!!!. ANYWAY IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU BETTER CLEAR THE MESS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO GOING TO FINE YOUR SON FOR ALSO INVOLVING IN THIS DEAL. BECAUSE HE KNOW ALL THIS WHILE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, MAYBE YOU HAVE SAVE $1,000,000 FOR HIM ALREADY AS HIS SHARE SO THAT WHEN YOU ARE GONE, HE WILL CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU STOPPED. NO WAY, THIS IS F.B.I, WE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAT YOU AND YOUR SON THINK YOU ARE. ATTACHED IS 2 OF THE PAYMENT DOCUMENTS, WE HAVE A LOT OF THEM HERE AND IT IS OUR EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU. YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN TO AND YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE. IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, CLEAR YOUR NAME AND SAVE YOUR SON FROM TROUBLE WHEN YOU ARE GONE. BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO ENSURE HE GO TO JAIL FOR THIS IF YOU FAIL TO CLEAR YOUR NAME. WE GIVE YOU ONLY BUT 3 DAYS AND IF YOU DID NOT CONTACT THE BARRISTER AND SECURE THE DOCUMENT FROM HIM, WE ARE GOING TO PUT YOUR NAME AND PHOTO IN THE WANTED LIST. SEE THE PICTURE OF OTHER PEOPLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR, IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THEM, ALSO CONTACT US AND INFORM US, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SOME OF THEM AS WE HAVE CAPTURED SOME. YOUR NAME WILL ENTER WITHIN 3 DAYS. 3 DAYS ONLY, AND WE ARE GOING TO POST YOUR NAME TO ALL THE FBI OFFICES AND AGENT NATIONWIDE FOR YOUR ARREST AND JAIL SENTENCE. SO DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME, SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR SON FROM THE TROUBLE OR ELSE YOU ARE GOING TO CRY WHY ME !!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. 3 FUCKING DAYS ONLY AND IF YOU DID NOT PURCHASE THE DOCUMENT FROM BARRISTER PAUL AND SEND IT TO US VIA ATTACHMENT, YOU ARE FINISHED.

Contact Office: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(EFCC)
Contact Person: BARRISTER PAUL UBA
EMAIL: [email protected]
Office Address: 72 western avenue victoria Island Lagos Nigeria

THE DOCUMENT COST ONLY BUT $3,500. SECURE IT AND SEND IT TO US AND YOUR CASE FILE WILL BE CLOSED BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY EVIDENCE YOU HAVE. THE DOCUMENT, WITHOUT THE DOCUMENT, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

You are given a grace of {3} days to procure and submit the documents to us after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any thing funny because you are been watched.

Waiting for update with documents copies for records.

Quote:

Mr FBI agent,
Why do you threaten me and my son so much. I told you before I have cancer of the scrotums and I can not find money to pay this please. I already transfer all my money to my son so you can not get it.
I told you before FBI you are bastards and I will pay you $5000 to go away ok!
That is all I pay and nothing more do you hear me? If I pay you you must erase all informations you have about me and my son.
I can meet you and pay you in cash ok.
If you can garuntee me this then I will pay if not then I will take my chance in the court or kill myself ok.
Tell me where you want to meet?
Peter

They never like it when you call the FBI 'bastards', they must hold them in such high esteem Smile

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting. I did not know the FBI was taking money to keep people out of jail. Kinda sounds like a bribe. Fun read Smile

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You cannot meet me as you are being watched. I am just trying to get you out of the mess you have get yourself into aright, do not try to do anything funny because even if you die, your son will suffer bitterly for the problem you have created for him already. I have told you what to do, i understand your condition and your sickness that is the reason i do not want you to go to jail. I have told you the simple thing to do and clear your name and your son name for good but you chose to be stubborn and get yourself and your son into mess that you will regret at last.

Quote:
Mr Agent,
No this is not good enough. I will not contact any lawyer or involve myself. It i my right not to incriminate myself in this dealing by signing any warrant or sending money that can be traced. For all I know you are trying to get me in more trouble ok.
As I said before, arrange someone to meet me if you can not come yourself and collect these monies I have said. Also your garuntee you will not persue me or my son any more.
As of now I have not tole my on any of this but I will have to relate to him this whole business if you do not comply. as you probably already know he is a lawyer of high regard in this country!
Peter

Quote:
Do the simple things today, secure the document and send the copy to me and I will submit it to the office and help you to clear your name. This is the most important thing, to clear your name. Pay the $3,600 to the name listed below, get back to me with the payment details, I will forward it to the Lawyer, and the name is MR PAUL UBA. The lawyer will purchase the needed document called NAME CLEARANCE DOCUMENT FROM HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA and that end the whole drama and case.

If you are not ready to follow my instructions then you cannot get my back up and assistance. You cannot give me money, i am not asking you for money, don't you understand? are you not understanding the terms and conditions of this case? I have told you what is needed, the NAME CLEARANCE DOCUMENT that is what is needed, not the money you are talking about. Send the money to the lawyer who is going to be purchasing the document. Why you are required to send the money to nigeria is because the money in question emanate from nigeria so the NAME CLEARANCE DOCUMENT must be issued by the Federal High Court of Nigeria. So send the money to the lawyers details listed below so that he can go and purchase the documents and send it to us today. I have hired the attorney because he is a highly respected attorney in Nigeria and he can get the document today as soon as you make the payment. So without wasting of any time, get this done today by all means. If you cannot make the payment as i instructed you today then i will pass your file to the Director today for arrest to be signed and now you will see us in your house for your arrest, this is federal matter and we are coming right from washington.

NAME: CHRIS UWAOMA

TEXT: WHEN

ANSWER: NOW

AMOUNT: $3,600 ONLY

MTCN:

Make the payment as soon as possible today and get back to me with the payment details, his assistant MR CHRIS UWAOMA is waiting for the payment to enable him pick it and bring it to his master Mr. uba for him to rush down to the high court and procure the needed paper.

Obviously the guy has no scruples in scamming a cancer ridden old man, so lets up the Ante and see if he will go for the cash collection. I'm on the verge of sudden death so maybe he will think he better off doing so.

Quote:

Mr Agent,
Why do you say you are not asking for money! You try to blackmail me then you say you are not!! What is this rubbish you are talking. You are asking me to buy some favor from someone in Nigeria and I don't know what the hell this is all about I swear. I never has business in Nigeria, I did not launder money or do any of these things you talk about. I am jsut an old man with not long to live and this business has made my heart so bad. I have to go tot he doctor twice this week because of this stress it is killing me. I offer to pay you directly becuase of two reasons
the first reason is I do not want my son involved in this at all, i didn't even tell him of this business becuase it is so terrible. I never did a crime in my life, would you have my sons final thought of his father that he is a criminal. I worked very hard for my only son to bring him up and a good and kind person, he is a lawyer after many years of hard study. Now you will ruin my name and his for what, $3600 dollars.
The second reason I pay you is because I am very ill and I do not have the energy to deal with this matter in the court. I sit here now and wish for my death day to come soon so i can be free of this!
What you FBI are doing is criminal I swear.
Shame on you. If god is listening I swear my final breath will be to curse you with him. You and your family will suffer for this in some way, I swear that god, even if you do not belive in him will repay you for this.
As I said before, you can collect $5000 from me, I will even double it to $10,000.I can meet you in any airport int he USA. Just let me free of this nonsense you bastard fuck FBI have brought on me.

Peter Pann

Quote:
If you are not ready to follow my instructions then you cannot get my back up and assistance. You cannot give me money, i am not asking you for money, don't you understand? are you not understanding the terms and conditions of this case? I have told you what is needed, the NAME CLEARANCE DOCUMENT that is what is needed, not the money you are talking about. Send the money to the lawyer who is going to be purchasing the document. Why you are required to send the money to nigeria is because the money in question emanate from nigeria so the NAME CLEARANCE DOCUMENT must be issued by the Federal High Court of Nigeria. So send the money to the lawyers details listed below so that he can go and purchase the documents and send it to us today. I have hired the attorney because he is a highly respected attorney in Nigeria and he can get the document today as soon as you make the payment. So without wasting of any time, get this done today by all means. If you cannot make the payment as i instructed you today then i will pass your file to the Director today for arrest to be signed and now you will see us in your house for your arrest, this is federal matter and we are coming right from washington.

Quote:
HELLO MR PETER PANN

THIS IS MR PAUL UBA THE LAWYER THE FBI AGENT HAS HIRED TO ASSIST YOU AND YOUR SON IN SECURING THE NAME CLEARANCE DOCUMENT, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOUR NAME HAS BEEN USED TO COMMIT THE MONEY LAUNDRY AND IF YOU DID NOT CLEAR YOUR NAME, IT IS GOING TO MESS YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOUR SON ALSO WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE NEWS PAPER BECAUSE HIS FATHER INVOLVE IN MONEY LAUNDRY. YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE YOUR NAME TO LAUNDER MONEY, THE DOCUMENTS BEAR YOUR NAME, SO YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, MR HOSKO HAS FIND OUT YOUR HEALTH CONDITION THAT IS WHY HE HAS HIRED ME TO ASSIST YOU WITH THE DOCUMENT, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO PAY $3,600 THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THIS DAY, THEN GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE DONE THAT AND I WILL RUSH AND SECURE THE DOCUMENT AND SEND IT TO MR HOSKO AND HE WILL NOW PASS THE DOCUMENT TO THE DIRECTOR TO CLEAR YOUR NAME AND EVERYTHING WILL END IMMEDIAELY.

SO SEND THE MONEY TODAY AS I HAVE MORE TIME TODAY TO GO AND GET THE DOCUMENT.

Quote:
I can see you are ignorant and foolish. You will perish because of lack of knowledge. You will not hear from me again. Get ready for anything you see. I will pass your file tomorrow and anyday your arrest warrant is approved, we are coming for you. You have no hiden place. Anywhere you are we must capture you and you will be sentence to 5 years. Your son will also suffer if you escape, we are going to arrest your son because you have kept him a stolen money. I AM NOT GONNA HELP AGAIN SINCE YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP YOURSELF. GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

Quote:
WHO IS THIS!!!
MY FATHER DIED THIS MORNING AT 8AM.
I AM CHECKING HIS MAIL AS HE SAID THERE WAS A PROBLEM.
HE WAS GETTING BETTER FROM HIS CANCER AND NOW I FIND THAT SOME FOOLISH NIGERIAN 419 SCAMMER HAS BEEN EMAILING THREATS TO HIM.
YOU ARE A MURDERER AND A VAGABOND!!
YOU SENT A SICK OLD MAN TO HIS DEATH IN FEAR OF PRISON!
I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR CRIME IS PUNISHED BY HANGING!
I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE IN YOUR LAGOS HIDEOUT.
YOU WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW!
YOUR TIME ON THIS EARTH IS VERY SHORT!
YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD FOR YOUR CRIME AS NO ONE ELSE WILL FORGIVE YOU!
YOU *DELETED* MURDERING BASTARD!
I AM PASSING ALL OF THESE EMAILS TO THE POLICE AND FBI. THE REAL FBI YOU MURDERING BITCH!!

Didn't hear from him again .. he might be somewhere feeling quite bad about all this Wink .. but I expect he doesn't give a damn and he's on to his next victim.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic