SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bintu Sani - Senegalese refugee scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly Senegalese scammer sends his script to administrator @ ScamWarners. This happens a ton, actually, but they don't usually land in the inbox.

Quote:
from bintu sani [email protected]
to 'administrator at scamwarners'

Sat, Jan 7, 2012

My name is bintu,i am woman. i am interest on you in relationship so that is why i delighted to contact you,i am honest and caring woman,please contact me if u are interested.
From bintu

I replied.

Quote:
Hi,

How have you attained my contact information (email address)? Have you found it listed on our forum?

Jillian

Next part of script comes in:

Quote:

from Binta Ah [email protected]

Hello Dear,
thanks for ur mail,i am very glad to hear from you again,,so this is the full details about me so if you are still interested yo should send mail to me,all i need in my life is truthful and love honest,so that both of us can know each other more better in this friendship.so i am interested in you .more about me.

i am bintu sani female 30 yrs old single diamond mining business from west coast in Africa a citizen of sierra leone a refugee here in Dakar senegal,i am honest,faithful,caring,simple,good girl,i am looking for a responsible man for a good relationship.caring and loving man that know what is love,,so i was very happy from you,dear i am alone here in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal,

dear i have something that i want to let you know but i am afraid of the world,dear i really want to see you face to face here in Dakar
Senegal,dear there some thing in my heart that want to
tell you both before that you have to tell me ur mind,there if you are interested to help me out let me know,

i need your help,if you can come down to Dakar Senegal to see me there is no problem about that,after the help i will be coming to your country and stay there and invest what i have there with you,i will like to know ur mind about me,and what you are thinking about me too, know from your mind,because i am a simple girl,i deposited my fund that i got from diamond business,here in financial planner,so i want you to stand by me with ur faithful heart as my foreign beneficiary so that my fund can be transfer into your bank account,

that after everything i will be coming to your country to stay with you,i know
what is life,because i have see what is war in my life when i was in my country sierra leone,that is where i lost my family,so, if both of us can get married, i believe that you cant hurt me,,so here is my pics i hope you will like my kind of person,thanks i am waiting your respond.send me ur photos
miss bintu.

Jillian doesn't play any other characters or bait, so I write back with:

Quote:
Hi Binta,

You're right that I can't hurt you, unfortunately. I'm sure there must be something that I can do, though. I'll think upon it and meanwhile, will you go ahead and send me your next scripted email?
I'd also really like you to answer my question from my last email. Did you find my profile because it was listed on our forum? I hope you looked at it carefully. Smile

Jillian

Bintu did actually read and answer my question.

Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks so much for your mail,How are you doing?i receive your mail it was quiet understood to my reading,thanks for your mail,pleas send me ur pic i am very responsible girl,pls keep this secret of my fund transfer between me and you only,i fine ur e e mil from the pen pals site.because i deposited my fund with the financial planner commission secretly,i know that you are not interested in my fund,but i cry to u for your full support and care in my life,

I am very serious with u in this relationship my honey,if you are serious with me,you should stand by me,pls give me your full promise ok,and i am with you forever and ever with,pls be honest and faithful with me,i need your care and support in my life,i am a citizen of west coast in sierra leone,i am diamond mining in my country,i got my fund from diamond business,my education is some collage,presently i am not working here in refugee camp,i am living alone here in refugee camp,i lost my family in the crisis that happen in my country sierra leone,

And i am going to come to ur country after the transfer of this fund,why i am here is that it was dur to the crisis that happen in my country,i am in refugee comp here in Dakar Senegal,is that i deposited some fund with security financier planner called F-P-C FINANCIAL PLANNER COMMISSION,so i have been thinking whom to trust this transaction into his cares so i have decided to tell u this ,if their is any way you can be of assistance to me as my foreign beneficiary to the deposited fund into your account,

Due to the agreement i have come with them that i can not withdraw the money unless i transfer it out of the country,the amount of the fund is $2:5millon us dollar,i also agree to give you 20% from my fund after the fund has been transfer into your bank account as my trusted foreign beneficiary,pls be faithful in this transaction.so the financier planner told me to look for someone that i can trust this fund into is account.i will introduce your person to the director of the financial planner so that i will give the contact of the financial planner okay,so i will like u to send me ur informations about u/ur country ur age?ur address. i like to know more about you?i am waiting your respond.
your lovely bintu

Again, I reply honestly:

Jillian's Reply wrote:
Hi again Binta,

I don't think I would call our site a pen pals site. Maybe you're thinking of our sister site, though I'm not sure "pen pals" is the accurate description for what we do there either.
Regardless, I'm quite content to have you continue to send me your emails so that I can list them to help others.

My name is Jillian Gerard and I'm located in the US.

As for your desire for us to be in touch forever, I'm not sure that's plausible, but I'll certainly do my part to keep this going back and forth.

I'm sorry that I don't have a picture to send you. I have a graphic that I use as my avatar. Would you like to see that?

Your details about the fund and the percentages are interesting, considering what 20% of the real amount you have actually equals.

Please do send me your next email.

Jillian

I'll be surprised if "she" keeps writing. The auto reply full of anti scam info from that account might clue him in. Laughing

Feel free to bait "her". The reply-to address from the script is [email protected]

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I remember 'Binta' from here:

http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7961

Still at it, Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when scammers try to scam ScamWarners or Eater. It proves they don't know what's best for them.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My catcher account is my ScamWarners account. Shocked

@Seamless: I don't know if this is the same Binta/Bintu. The scripts and contact info are different.

"She's" still happily writing to me. It should be noted that the signature on the account identifies me as Admin at SWs at the bottom of every email.

Next emails:

Binta or Bintu wrote:
Good Day My Dearest Beloved.

how are you doing today, hope that you are doing fine over there? and how is every body in your family, hope they are also doing fine as well? i pray so, but as for me i am not that too okay here due to my present status as you knows it all already.

pleas i don't know if is possible for u to come and see me face to face.before the transfer into ur bank account.so that when u are here.both of us can now go to the company for the transfer?if is not possible for u to come.them i will introduce your person to the director of the financial planner.that u will send mail to them for the transfer into ur bank account.so that i will give the contact of the financial planner to u.for u to send mail to them.so plea i will like u to send me ur full informations adders okay.

This is my contact address in refugee camp.no j3 petite dieo building refugee camp Dakar-Senegal.and how can i see ur photos?cos i love to know who i am talking with.so what is ur age?are u marriage?did u have kids?pleas let me know more about u.thanks as i wait to here from u soon.in my nest mail to u.i will send u the contact of the company okay.
with love bintu

my reply wrote:

Hi Binta,

There is no way I would consider coming to you. But, I would be happy to take all of the contact info that you're using for the role of financial planner, and even the scripts.
I don't have any pictures of me to send you, but would be willing to send you my avatar graphic if you'd like. I mentioned that in my last email.
If you want to think about what the person looks like who you are writing to, just imagine that I'm lovely.

Jillian

Binta or Bintu wrote:
thanks for ur mail to me.here is the contact of the company.i want u to stand for me okay.i will send u mail again.cos thers is not good connections now.send mail and let me know.

heir address stated now
COMMISSION
OFFICE DAKAR-SENEGAL
TEL 00221 76 377-60-48
FAX 00221 33-82--19-204
E MAIL [email protected]
MR. FAYEING

pleas send mail to them and let me know okay

Quote:

To [email protected]
Subject: for Binta

Hi Binta,

I'm writing to you at this address as you requested. Please do send me your next emails.

Thanks! Jillian

My email bounced.

Quote:
<[email protected]> is not a valid mailbox

So I wrote back to Binta at the Yahoo account.

Quote:
Binta,

I tried to write to you at your other email address, as you asked, but the email wasn't delivered because it's apparently not a valid email address.

Please make sure to send me accurate info that you are using for this. Otherwise, it's pointless for me to list it.

Jillian

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic