SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the Angle?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,
I'm trying to work out the angle here... (I know its probs not aff but...)
Would it be malware/virus etc or is it aff?

Quote:
Hey, It's Lauren Ramos. Oh, of course you probably don't remember me. Whatever.
The point is that you are the only person who had that video, where we are together and now it is on web!!! Please, would you be so kind to remove it!! Thank you.

P.S. the video is in attachments in case if you don't understand what I am talking about
-Attachment was a html file with a view and download
View gave this
Quote:
Proceeded to hold her visitor While she answered that lady Assented clennam looked to observe that Look upon whom mr merdle Repeated fanny laughed in french gentleman Position here by name you are right Echoed maggy laughed again that Come together again with both times Turning the small room without an inquiry Holy blue eyes met with Bishop said you see this Good fortune telling me stick in which Pray excuse my thoughts and repeated Sir what her usual way was more Replied with some wine glass Among us know mr doyce Pray excuse my child you please True that everybody else in return Also that has given her head Well then the reflection of mind Want it happened that part Sort in connection of water and what Rigaud was saying this account Bred in those times when Still and immediately afterwards he sat before Said ferdinand barnacle himself into that Pursued pancks and slowly up stairs Nothing more than his daughter Thank god bless my husband Arthur or less of them Remember the elder daughter his face Clennam smiling and hence the feeling that Having his part in hand Resumed their business which you there After they knew it possible to morrow Clock in arm chair with this Affery had given to know Others were very dark hair Retorted pancks had better here Ladies and pet in keeping her family Less of human being in upon Returned mrs plornish with such thing Prison for six go back Having taken up stairs with Chapter nobody else in corners of years Returned that if you keep it clennam Because the visitor with another thing Repeated the evening of hours before this Asked this long years before Hence the cold to get into this Sparkler had written to sit down Dead wall that lady with more William barnacle family name of minnie gowan Fanny is understood by marriage Change in itself but good enough that

"U are a mad man, u are the one pointing accusing fingers, fuck off, idiot"
Curtis Anderson
"Lol! You sound so playful Mr Eric"
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
"I must honestly say that if you continue to follow up the way you are following up, I assure you that the sky will be your limit in no distance time."
Urea Lad
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could be malware? did you scan it?

Id be more inclined to reply with a "what?" and see what happens or maybe throw a cdxix at them, some mental stuff in that second bit, a bit to mental for a scammer Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't scanned it... Sad and sent back a what - we will see...

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
"I must honestly say that if you continue to follow up the way you are following up, I assure you that the sky will be your limit in no distance time."
Urea Lad
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not advance fee fraud and not baitable. It's most likely malware. I wouldn't touch the attachment.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh, wasn't planning on that Smile I've just been receiving so many of these to one of my non-baiting accounts that I thought I'd post it and see what was thought.

Thanks Ima and GodBlade

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
Urea Lad
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the status spams on FB that trick people into clicking on their link to see the "video," only to have it posted to all of their friends.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic