SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Dialect and culture: UK vs USA

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter


Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 1605
Location: Free munchies for the cantaloupe masters


PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

@Bart Fargo When I was doing a search for Wickles Pickles recently I found a group called Wicked Relish. Maybe they are from your part of the US


Never heard of them. On their website they look like they are from Los Angeles. I'm originally from NEAR Los Angeles (but not quite)
View user's profileSend private message
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 3386
Location: Magic swirlin' ship


PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I visited a bar in Huntsville Alabama 40 years ago. I took a sip from my beer on the way back to my table, and was politely told by the barkeep that "You cain't stand up and drink in Alabama". Since I'd just proved that I did have the required coordination, I took it to be a legal prohibition.

_________________

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
View user's profileSend private message
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 27 Dec 2010
Posts: 586


PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry but I have to be honest. I was a long haul trucker for seven years and Ive been all over the country. Ohio, Indiana, and Southeast Michigan have got to be some of the most depressed areas of the US. Victim of the US steel and automobile industry gone down under.

_________________
I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard i will pull my trigger and i have my bullet straight in your F**king fore head -

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
View user's profileSend private message
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another question:

Is American football really popular over there?

And I just thought I'd repost this incase you missed it on the previous page

I came across this video of an Northeastern Ohio accent, would you say this is typical Ohio? To me it sounds very basic American, but as I said before, I shouldn't really judge as I am not from America

Ohio accent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpoKkAijqv8&feature=channel_video_title


Last edited by Sold_Me_Out on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about Montana... if its anything like films depict it to be, it seems somewhere I'd like to visit just once
View user's profileSend private message
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru


Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3002
Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
I live in Utah.
It's sort of a watered down version of everywhere else in America.

Oh, we have fry sauce Cool : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry_sauce ,
and you should too, wherever you are. You limeys may call it "chips" sauce if you'd like.


Fry sauce is also called "Thousand Island Dressing" in other states, "Cocktail Sauce" in Iceland, "Ketchup Mayo" in Germany, etc, etc.

Utahns like drop the "t" sound and replace it with a glottal stop.
Mountain becomes "Mow (glottal stop) EN" and well as our one and only slang word: "Sluff"

Noun: Sluffer
Adjective: Sluffing
Verb: To sluff

Example of usage: "Don't sluff class!"

(Jag vill flytta bort härifrån! Herregud! Jag hatar Utah!)

_________________
red head gangster (Emma the Tropical Herbalist)
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MY LIFE ADVENTURE (Joel Desire)
YOU ARE SUCH A BIG SICKNESS THAT STEP ON ME! (Joel Desire)
YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
View user's profileSend private message
johned
Master Baiter


Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 116
Location: Folcroft, home of the CURE


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sold_Me_Out wrote:
How about Montana... if its anything like films depict it to be, it seems somewhere I'd like to visit just once


I live in Montana at the foot of the Continental Divide. There is a lot of diversity on the landscape here from the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, the badlands of the Missouri Breaks to near desert in far Eastern Montana.

I love living here, we often say we pay a scenery tax to live here though Smile

_________________
Let us stop rigmarolling - roseline
do not west time and be wear of mistakes. - Hussam
when you receive suck letter from bank you get back to me - Anthony
Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
View user's profileSend private message
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the UK, we call fry sauce Burger sauce, and it is usually in kebab shops, etc.

I actually quite like it
View user's profileSend private message
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 59


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sold_Me_Out wrote:
I have another question:

Is American football really popular over there?



You betcha! I am a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan. Our rival team is the Pittsburgh Steelers and fans from both teams have an unhealthy hatred towards one another when it's football season.

As a matter of fact, we have nasty little names we call each others' teams. Being totally in support of the RAVENS, you might seem me "accidentally slip" and call the steelers some other name Twisted Evil

Now that the squeelers (oops there I go) are out of the play-offs, I'm sure their fans are going to be Texans fans today since they play the Ravens this afternoon.

Needless to say.... I WILL be watching the game so you all will only get my partial attention - like during the commercials ha ha ha ha.
View user's profileSend private message
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru


Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 5800
Location: Taking my new .38 special to the range


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Seconding that "you betcha"

My favorite teams include:

Pro- NOLA Saints
College - Ohio State
College - Any team that plays and can beat U of Michigan!

There are die hard ice hockey fans in the US also!

_________________
Closed lad accounts X42 Easter Egg 2011 United Kingdom Mc Fry
Safari Nash and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana - bait with Agda (2012)
Safari Safari Philip Ghana-Benin (bait w/Agda) 2013
Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
johned
Master Baiter


Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 116
Location: Folcroft, home of the CURE


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Craptastic Goddess wrote:

You betcha! I am a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan. Our rival team is the Pittsburgh Steelers and fans from both teams have an unhealthy hatred towards one another when it's football season.

As a matter of fact, we have nasty little names we call each others' teams. Being totally in support of the RAVENS, you might seem me "accidentally slip" and call the steelers some other name Twisted Evil

Now that the squeelers (oops there I go) are out of the play-offs, I'm sure their fans are going to be Texans fans today since they play the Ravens this afternoon.

Needless to say.... I WILL be watching the game so you all will only get my partial attention - like during the commercials ha ha ha ha.


It is indeed very popular and I have been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan since I was an infant. I also love nothing more than to see the Ravens loose when they are playing the Steelers. That plan did not go so well this year.

Even though they are our biggest rivals I still would like to see our divsiion win it all and I will find myself secretly rooting for them to move on because they may the only way to stop the cheeseheads. (Green Bay Packers)

_________________
Let us stop rigmarolling - roseline
do not west time and be wear of mistakes. - Hussam
when you receive suck letter from bank you get back to me - Anthony
Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
View user's profileSend private message
Cougar
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Posts: 1293
Location: Curled up on the doctor's chair.


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sold_Me_Out wrote:
Quote:
In the UK, we call fry sauce Burger sauce, and it is usually in kebab shops, etc.


Hmm, that might be a regional thing. I'm in North-East England, and I've never heard of 'burger sauce'. We usually have a choice of 'brown sauce' eg HP, or 'ketchup' eg Heinz tomato ketchup. Some places will also offer mayonnaise or salad cream (note, NOT the same thing - mayo is thick and creamy, salad cream is runny and vinegary). That pink stuff looks like cocktail sauce, usually found on prawns (Marie Rose).

BTW that's 'ketchup', not 'catsup', for the benefit of our colonial cousins. Wink

_________________
Goat Goat Pole Dancer Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2012 pony
View user's profileSend private message
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
Sold_Me_Out wrote:
Quote:
In the UK, we call fry sauce Burger sauce, and it is usually in kebab shops, etc.


Hmm, that might be a regional thing. I'm in North-East England, and I've never heard of 'burger sauce'. We usually have a choice of 'brown sauce' eg HP, or 'ketchup' eg Heinz tomato ketchup. Some places will also offer mayonnaise or salad cream (note, NOT the same thing - mayo is thick and creamy, salad cream is runny and vinegary). That pink stuff looks like cocktail sauce, usually found on prawns (Marie Rose).

BTW that's 'ketchup', not 'catsup', for the benefit of our colonial cousins. Wink


I am in London, where their are kebab shops on nearly every corner.

Kebab take aways normally have three main sauces, Chilli sauce (totally different to American chilli), or Garlic sauce to put on kebabs

Burger sauce to put in , (surprise, lol) a burger or maybe a wrap

I looked up the fry sauce on wikipedia, and it lists the different names by country, and in the UK it says its called Burger sauce, but they add mustard aswell

I love mayonnaise , but I absolutely despise salad cream, I think its sickly.. I just read on Wikipedia, that it was introduced in the UK in the 1920's as a cheaper alternative to mayonnaise.

Cheers


Last edited by Sold_Me_Out on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private message
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Craptastic Goddess wrote:
Sold_Me_Out wrote:
I have another question:

Is American football really popular over there?



You betcha! I am a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan. Our rival team is the Pittsburgh Steelers and fans from both teams have an unhealthy hatred towards one another when it's football season.

As a matter of fact, we have nasty little names we call each others' teams. Being totally in support of the RAVENS, you might seem me "accidentally slip" and call the steelers some other name Twisted Evil

Now that the squeelers (oops there I go) are out of the play-offs, I'm sure their fans are going to be Texans fans today since they play the Ravens this afternoon.

Needless to say.... I WILL be watching the game so you all will only get my partial attention - like during the commercials ha ha ha ha.


That sounds like proper loyalty there!!! lol, good to see you are on fire for your team

Soccer is the biggest sport here, and I support Chelsea... but I wouldn't say I am a die hard fan.

I tried to watch American football once on the telly, and I must say I found it confusing, maybe I'll have to give it another go

How about Canada, do they have that same sport, or do they have a different variation of it? I know Ice hockey is ther main sport
View user's profileSend private message
Cougar
Elite Baiter


Joined: 16 Apr 2009
Posts: 1293
Location: Curled up on the doctor's chair.


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I saw that entry on wikipedia. I was surprised!

Mind you, I don't frequent kebab shops much these days - not after experiencing the effects of a bad doner a few years back. Shocked

_________________
Goat Goat Pole Dancer Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2012 pony
View user's profileSend private message
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 59


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johned wrote:

It is indeed very popular and I have been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan since I was an infant. I also love nothing more than to see the Ravens loose when they are playing the Steelers. That plan did not go so well this year.

Even though they are our biggest rivals I still would like to see our divsiion win it all and I will find myself secretly rooting for them to move on because they may the only way to stop the cheeseheads. (Green Bay Packers)


Johned,

Yeah, I'd say keep that secret to yourself. As you well know what can happen as a Steelers fan if word got out that you were rooting for the Ravens Wink

I have many friends are Steelers fans - not die hard a fan with their team as I am with mine, but last night I tried to mention the Steelers losing against the Broncos and what a shame it was, but they didn't want to hear it lol

Just goes to show how serious the rivalry is. It's a balmy 32 degrees at M&T Stadium. Hopefully the Texans won't play well in the cold weather Very Happy

I'm still in shock that the Broncos only got 10 points in Saturdays game. WOW. Seems they didn't bring their "A" game. Anyone know where the Colts currently stand? I hate them too. For Obvious reasons. (If you don't know the history of the Colts, I'm sure someone here will be happy to explain)
View user's profileSend private message
deadk1ng
Underboss


Joined: 24 Oct 2011
Posts: 557
Location: Gulf Coast U.S.A


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now that the squeelers (oops there I go) are out of the play-offs, I'm sure their fans are going to be Texans fans today since they play the Ravens this afternoon.


nope...steeler fans still hate the Texans...I dont know why...The Texans are the best and the cravens suck peeler <censored>

_________________
Goat Closed lad accounts x3 United Kingdom Mortar Safari x2 Lagos ---> Cotonou 2/13/12, Lagos ---> Lome 2/22/12 Aaron Green
scamwarners
View user's profileSend private message
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 624
Location: Inside My Kleins


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i like how you guys call a 'bum bag' a 'fanny pack'. You'd think even across the pond people could tell the difference between a fanny and a bum....... not that it makes much difference in my case lol
View user's profileSend private message
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 2476
Location: Behind the Oriental,taking potshots at hitlads.


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm still in shock that the Broncos only got 10 points in Saturdays game. WOW. Seems they didn't bring their "A" game. Anyone know where the Colts currently stand? I hate them too. For Obvious reasons. (If you don't know the history of the Colts, I'm sure someone here will be happy to explain)

I've never been a football fan,but having lived here for most of my life I think the answer is who the hell cares about the Colts ?Laughing Yes,I remember the Mayflower vans skulking their way out of town.

_________________
Fuck off, and wait for your death, you fucking dog's eater, I will see this to the end, already, you are a fucking negativity to this world, go to hell after two puuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jack N0delay,hitlad

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
View user's profileSend private message
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA


Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 2485
Location: Out there in the cold, getting lonely, getting old


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sold_Me_Out wrote:
I came across this video of an Northeastern Ohio accent, would you say this is typical Ohio? To me it sounds very basic American, but as I said before, I shouldn't really judge as I am not from America

Ohio accent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpoKkAijqv8&feature=channel_video_title


This young lady's accent was typical midwestern with some exceptions. The T sound in "water" and "theater" came almost like D, common in the midwest. But "wash" came out more Middle Atlantic; in many parts of the midwest it sounds almost like "warsh."

Her speech is very close to most of Ohio and maybe western Pennsylvania.

Quote:
Is American football really popular over there?


"Popular" doesn't describe it in many parts of the country. "Religion" is more appropriate. For example, I lived in Texas for six years where the two most popular sports are football and spring football.

_________________
ls77

Closed lad accounts x24 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter


Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 1605
Location: Free munchies for the cantaloupe masters


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How about Canada, do they have that same sport, or do they have a different variation of it? I know Ice hockey is ther main sport


Canadian Football is almost the same thing as US Football (which a lot of people on the forum call hand-egg) The field is a bit longer and there are some other rules which I don't remember at the moment. They have their own league, Canadian Football league. If I understand right NFL (American Football) is more popular in Canada than the CFL (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm not a football fan personally, but love baseball!!
View user's profileSend private message
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 08 Jan 2012
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:

This young lady's accent was typical midwestern with some exceptions. The T sound in "water" and "theater" came almost like D, common in the midwest. But "wash" came out more Middle Atlantic; in many parts of the midwest it sounds almost like "warsh."


I found her to be quite pretty aswell Rolling Eyes lol.

I can tell a New York Brooklyn accent, probably because of Hollywood movies, and also other ones that stand out, like the deep south, etc. But I don't think I would be able to tell the difference between accents like, Ohio, Maine, Michigan etc. Even the Canadian accent to me sounds the same as American, as it does to most Brits


I have never seen a baseball game, but I have seen a Basketball game when I went to NYC for a holiday in 2002.
View user's profileSend private message
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1973
Location: 50.299209,-3.650293


PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kokomeister wrote:
our one and only slang word: "Sluff"

Oh my heck.

_________________
-MY DEAR SIR STOP THIS BULL SHIRT WHO IS MR.GOMER? ~Pual Williams
-This is why your wife divorced you! ~Melveille Turner (Hawaiian Punch)
Goat Goat
United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailSkype Name
The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 59


PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Deadking,

I'm glad SteAlers fans hate the Texans. Another one bites the dust Wink

Now all the Ravens have to do is pound the NE Pasties and we're off to the Super Bowl!!

On a side note... SEVEN of the Ravens players are going to be playing in the Pro Bowl. I wonder what other team has that many or more players playing the Pro Bowl.

@ Bart,

For one year there was a franchise in Baltimore. The team was called the CFL's but if you went to a game, the announcer would say "Here's the Baltimore CFL.... " To which the crowd replied "Colts". They were only there for the 1993 or 1994 season, if I remember correctly.

@ Doc,

Yes... that was and still is a very sore subject especially for those of us old enough to remember when it hit the news the very next day. Many Baltimorians are still jaded over that which is why we have such a strong devotion for the Ravens.
View user's profileSend private message
johned
Master Baiter


Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 116
Location: Folcroft, home of the CURE


PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Craptastic Goddess wrote:


Now all the Ravens have to do is pound the NE Pasties and we're off to the Super Bowl!!

On a side note... SEVEN of the Ravens players are going to be playing in the Pro Bowl. I wonder what other team has that many or more players playing the Pro Bowl.



Was nice to see the g strings win yesterday, now I can relax for the SB and won't find myself in a position of needing to possibly cheer for Baltimore Smile

The Patsies have 8 players named to the pro bowl, so do the 49rs.

"SEVEN of the Ravens players are going to be playing in the Pro Bowl."

Glad you are coming to terms that they are going to be playing there instead of getting ready for another game Smile

_________________
Let us stop rigmarolling - roseline
do not west time and be wear of mistakes. - Hussam
when you receive suck letter from bank you get back to me - Anthony
Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT