SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone interesting in courting a sweet young Pokemon farmer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another of my proteges, Skap (yes, Skap), has requested that I give him my best Love Scam format and send it off to my ever reliable Maga list for him. By his own admission, Skap doesn't seem to be, shall we say, the greatest of scammers:

Skap wrote:
.Honestly,i do not have any maga and i have been so long now in this job.Pls,if you can help me with any maga you know,he has money and ready to pay pls.

Secondly,i will need a successful format too.

So, I felt the least we could do for him is provide him with all the fresh victims he could ever ask for.

This is the opening script of the format I've given him:

Quote:
Hi I saw ur post on the dating site u signed up for u look very interesting I want to know u better
My name is esmerelda cottontree fitzgerald I am a sweet young girl of 18 from the small town of chicago, new jersey. I live on a farm with my daddy where I help him breed and demosticate m1lltanks and bulb@saurs. They are such great animals I love working with them everyday

Anyway how r you? I wuld like to get to know you betterer so please some details of you please

From esmerlda cottontree fitzgerald

Subject line is: "hello nice to meet you"

The reply-to email is: [email protected]

Oh, and if anyone is going to use some kind of Pokemon-related theme in their bait, it'd probably best to post your character name and the like in here, just so he doesn't end up getting three different Ash Ketchums emailing him or something.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape

Last edited by Bort on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
esmerlda cottontree fitzgerald

Cute name. Nice work Bort. I reckon east end hard man "Bulldog" might be interested. He'll certainly see what little E is all about.

You might want to mask it's number one hit on google at the moment.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, oops, thought this section was password protected. Will do that now.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Skap's problem solving abilities leave a little to be desired. Upon being asked by one of my characters how he got their email address, his response was to just copy and paste the opening script again.

Of course, my character was perfectly satisfied with that explanation. Score one for Skap. Laughing

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, no matter what I say to the lazy bastard, he doesn't differ from the format I've given him at all! And he wonders why he's never got any magas before?

It leads to some truly bizarre conversations too: (warning, gets a little NSFW near the end)

My Character wrote:
Oh hello. Have we met before? How did you get my email address?

Skap wrote:
(Copy and pastes opening format again...)

My Character wrote:
Oh ok, that makes sense. How are you today? My name is Reverend Timothy Lovejoy, I'm a reverend at a small church in Los Angeles. That's pretty close to where you live in Chicago, isn't it?

Skap wrote:
Hiii thank you for replying to me.That’s very interesting and cool that stuff you told me about yourself im very interested in you. I didn’t do much today just milked the milt@nks and feed the bulb@saurs. I wish daddy would give me more spare time, then I would have more time to email you.

Anyway what have you been up to. Pls tell me more about yourself.

My Character wrote:
I haven't been up to much, Esmerelda. Performed my weekly church service yesterday, it went very well. What about you? Have you had much sexual experience before?

Skap wrote:
Wow that’s really cool im glad to hear that. I love that thing you mentioned too, its so cool and great. Anyway i ve been watching the election lately my favourite candidate is dan quale what about you?.

I hope he wins so he can defeat our evil president. I ve heard he is a Satanist who drinks the blood of horses, what do u think about that?. Anyway how is ur happiness going pls tell me more.

My Character wrote:
Boy, you sure sound like a sexy little minx. I could barely concentrate on my sermon today, I could think about was ripping off your clothes and making you squeal. You sound like someone who likes to fuck, am I right?

Skap wrote:
Hiii how r u?.I m getting worried I have all these weird dreams where there are lots of clouds and they dance around me and then a big hairy man crawls out of the darkness and violently rapes me what do you think that might mean?.

Anyway i m okay right now but i m worried cuz our farm isn’t doing very well. A charizard flew into our property and ate most of our bulb@saur and the milt@nk aren't giving us very good milk. I m worried we might not have much money left soon i m so worried.

Anyway how r u doing my love I feel like i m falling more in love with u evrey day.

Last edited by Bort on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spy007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The boy is a beginner. Someone employed him and will take a big percentage if he gets a willing magga. He might of accidently email/chat with you being a beginner in email as well. He probably was trying to contact his boss. I am an American female who has been to Nigeria on many occasions when I was in my Twenties. I was there on a cultural exchange. I have seen how these people operate.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic